DOD

By naxvida

A student who was preparing the Civil Service examination for 4th year, suddenly he found himself in an unfam... More

100-102
103-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-120
121-124
125-127
128-130
131-134
135-137
138-140
141-143
144-146
147-150
151-154
155-158
159-160
161-165
169-170
171-173
174-176
177-180
181-183
184-186
187-190
191-195
196-200
201-204
205-210
211-215
216-219
220-225
226-230
231-234
235-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
441-445
446-450

166-168

168 3 0
By naxvida

Episode 166

"Give me a phone."

I took over Sejin's smartphone and skimmed through an article.

Park Moon-dae was the best aggro knight who picked the title for being an insolvent player.

------------=

〈Re-listing! Idol Co., Ltd. 2> Park Moon-dae, who won last season as an unspecified and unexperienced general public, encouraged the participants to experience the same, saying, 'There are times when you exceed the limit.'

... ...

A program official said, 'The beauty of watching <Azusa> is that you don't know who will win in a program that leaves everything to the viewers' choice, adding, "Thank you to Testa for willingly appearing."

... ...

------------=

"Hmm."

I'll get it roughly

'The article from the Azusa side is correct.'

I wrote it as if I was conveying the story of Park Moon-dae, but in fact, the focus was not on me.

'I guess he wants to emphasize the dramatic fun of Azusa.'

I want to emphasize the unpredictable fun of a program like Bioju, in which a person who participates without a background can suddenly win.

But that doesn't sound like a very good idea.

'Did I overdo it?'

My first rank was also Gold, and I received Platinum in the grade evaluation.

And he was a regular audition-style participant who steadily ran the royal road in a topical group and won the championship after a family affair was solved at the last minute.

It means that they are not participants who show the differentiated style of <Azusa>.

'It's uselessly full of mulberries.'

It would just have to go to the reminder of the fun of the audition, but it seems that the production crew took a strange pride in this opening audition program.

'It looks like these guys are a little out of shape.'

I don't know if skipping even-numbered seasons is a jinx.

'As expected, Testa has to step out.'

As long as you are an affiliated celebrity, it will be a big loss if you get along with T1, so if an offer comes in, whether it's reappearing or collaborating, we need to create a sense of justification so that we can comfortably decline.

First of all, let's check the aftermath of this article.

"It looked good."

"Okay~ It wasn't a bad feeling, was it?"

"uh. It's fine."

First of all, from the fans reaction.

I returned Sejin's smartphone and started searching with my smartphone.

"... ... ."

And I was bewildered.

-The bastards of Mangjusa made me hear all the blood, sweat, and tears of my child's death, only through word of mouth, and in the new season, they showed 3 seconds of it hahaha

- I say jogon jogon, but the content is that the real mundae has affection and passion for this work... I felt so much that I was crying.

-It hurts my heart that Moondae's personality definitely didn't show off in order not to worry the fans.

-Park Moon-dae's X feet are so good ㅠㅠㅠ The only way to escape is death

wow this... I'm embarrassed.

Even people who had withered after the survival program after Azusa were pouring out new articles.

There must have been a part that struck a chord somewhere.

I thought that half of the people would be annoyed at Azusa, and half would be happy to see her face anyway, but more than expected, people were gathering.

'It's not a good thing... ?'

It was a bit shaky, but not bad.

I have decided to accept this situation.

'Then next... Is it a public reaction?'

This one was nothing at all. Comments on entertainment articles were also blocked, and the focus of the article was on promoting <Azusa>, so it was focused on that.

Most of the reactions to me, not the program, were 'you said something nice'.

I can collect negative reactions, but I want to know if they have any meaning.

it was like this

-Eh, it seems like an obvious statement, why is T-net like this?

-It blows me up a lot haha

-Hahaha, I think it would have been difficult to debut if it wasn't for Azusa because he's a normal middle school graduate.

-It seems that the hard and big feeling is the type you like at the audition

Those who have less than this level do not swear, so they do not recognize it as malicious comments.

There's nothing to worry about because it's a thoughtless remark.

'Enough.'

It's a little annoying to waste my image because I'm being taken advantage of, but since the fans liked it, I can beat it in moderation. Let's catch a stop loss quickly.

I shrugged.

However, as I was about to turn off my smartphone screen, I inadvertently checked the latest comment on the SNS post I was reading.

It was a post that shared an article titled 'Park Moon-dae, wise advice from Azusa season 4'.

-Park Moon-dae If you talk properly, you will be ignorant. Ugh... If you say X or anything, it's a big deal, and if you pretend to be cool, the company will uncomplain~

'Five?'

This nuance was very subtle.

It wasn't just malicious comments I didn't like, but I saw keywords trying to artificially turn the flow.

'Ignorant and empty?'

Isn't it a natural expression after Park Moon-dae?

Besides, this wasn't the flow that would hurt me the most.

'It would be more effective to combine Azusa's fairness with T1's unplay.'

So, how to say, it seems strangely different sense of purpose.

'for a moment.'

I checked the account.

Participate in events and share humorous articles. And the timeline was sparsely filled with obvious words such as "When are we going to have lunch?" and "I want to get off work."

'Well.'

I tried to search several times by combining keywords such as 'Park Moon-dae', 'ignorance', and 'middle school graduate', and confirmed the existence of similar accounts.

Accounts that share words that have good profiles and IDs, and do not show personality or specific topics.

'You're good at it.'

And next, I searched for a completely different keyword on social media.

[Golden Age Korea University]

Then, excellent results poured in.

The article that was shared the most was 'Idols who feel like a young lady from a rich family.'

'Not this.'

I found a minor article that was less shared and checked the sharer accounts.

[Collection of Korean University Celebrities]

... The personalityless account profiles I saw earlier were interspersed.

'found.'

I chuckled. I was sure now.

'Looks like they're starting to work in the Golden Age.'

That's what Choi Won-gil said.

-It was because I asked him to push the older brother to the image of a young boy. They said Park Moon-dae hyung also used it as a material... .

As expected, the company does not directly compare me to the Korean University student members of Golden Age.

'Instead, they tied them up as a group.'

Idols with low educational backgrounds and backgrounds, like me, with good reputations, secretly went viral.

In addition, the corresponding Golden Age member is tied to a list of celebrities with good educational backgrounds, and the work of imprinting the image is carried out at the same time. Because these images are definitely in demand.

It was an act of raising the board, suppressing the backlash as much as possible, and effectively raising the class and image.

'you're good.'

Well, it's not that I'm very anxious or annoyed. Isn't this what most entertainment agencies do?

But a little... tired.

'I'm too busy to care about other things.'

There were a lot of guys to deal with from the status quo to the new season of Azusa.

And it seemed that the higher the level of what these guys were doing, the more troublesome it would be to deal with.

So, with this agency, I should just end it now.

'Let's see.'

The moment I was about to recall the list in my head, someone suddenly spoke to me.

"... What are you looking at?"

It was Bae Se-jin.

"Oh, monitoring."

"yes? then... Is something wrong?"

"Yeah, what... ... ."

Bae Se-jin noticed conflict, but soon spoke in a small voice.

"... If you have any concerns, tell me. But since I've been working for a long time... ... ."

Maybe it's because I've been cooperative in front of the camera, and I'm going to try to act as an elder that this guy doesn't even have.

'Thank you for your efforts... .'

Right now, Bae Se-jin's help is not particularly needed.

But still, it would be better to explain. It's a schedule issue.

I said the most benign method I could think of.

"I want to go on air for a while, but I want to schedule the airing as quickly as possible."

"broadcast? What broadcast suddenly?"

I chuckled.

"There are people on the Internet who say I am ignorant. I want to go out to do my hair."

"What, what? The stars are all installed!"

Bae Se-jin seemed to have empathy, and then went back and forth busily from his seat several times.

And after a while, as if something came to mind, he stopped abruptly.

"... yes! I know the author!"

"Yes?"

"A writer from the Liberal Arts Bureau!"

Bae Se-jin's eyes were burning.

"I said that the drama writer I filmed this time was with me during variety shows, wait!"

Then he brought his smartphone and tried to text and call furiously.

By the way, it's 8:30 in the evening now.

"... ... ."

what the hell is this

"Yes, yes... Author. Oh no. That role... It's not. That, hmm, I'm sorry, but maybe... ... ."

Bae Se-jin, hiding his uncomfortable expression, somehow worked hard to finish the call, then looked back at me with clenched fists.

"it's okay... ! He said he would tell me with a film that can be aired as quickly as possible!"

"... ... ."

I said calmly.

"thank you."

"Well, with something like this... !"

"By the way, what program is it?"

"... ... ?!"

Bae Se-jin's face turned white and then turned red again, probably realizing that he had asked for a particular program without asking my intentions.

"Uh, it's cultured, but it's close to entertainment... That."

"Yes."

"... <The past is calling> Hey."

Aha.

"It's good."

"... right?!"

yes it was very good

〈The Past Calls〉, is a program that I have seen from time to time.

It was content that made the cast members move to a place that reproduced a place from a certain point in the past and solve the case.

And in the middle of it, it seemed to save the cultural character by solving logic or history quizzes.

Crucially, unless it's a special feature, the places the cast go to in the past... It takes place in Korean history.

'I'm a fool if I can't eat this.'

Among those who devoted their lives to arts and sports, public officials who prepared for the PSAT and Korean history? It was like eating it raw.

"I'll talk to the company and adjust the schedule well. Thanks bro."

"Y-yes!"

I made toast for a midnight snack as a compliment and return to Bae Se-jin.

"brother! I eat too!"

"Get permission from Sejin hyung."

everything went smoothly

* * *

Then came the day of filming <The Past Calls>.

I met an unexpected person.

"Hello, senior!"

That guy with his head down... He was the main vocalist of Golden Age at Korea University.

So, the guy who did the ribbon sweet whole chicken.

'Five.'

I smiled and nodded.

"Yes. See you again. i look forward to."

"No, I really appreciate you!"

The guy who bowed his head and raised his head said while sweeping his chest.

"I came here very nervous because my schedule was suddenly set, but I'm really glad and honored that you have a senior!"

look at this

"You got caught all of a sudden. I also made a decision not too long ago."

"I see! I really almost on the same day... Oh, sorry. I'm talking too useless... ."

"no. nice to talk Let's do well this time too."

"Yes, thank you!"

The Golden Age main vocalist soon left to say hello to the rest of the cast.

And as if staggered, Seon Ah-hyun, who went to the convenience store for a while, returned.

"I-I'm here... !"

"Okay~ Ahyeon, let's fix your hair later!"

The Culture Bureau asked for one more member to appear, so he was supported and came along.

I asked with a smile as I cleaned up the snacks brought by Seon Ah-hyun.

"Muh, Moondae. Are you looking forward to filming? Hey, it looks good... ."

"Oh, because it's fun."

It was really fun.

As soon as I caught a variety show that I used my head in a hurry, that guy followed suit and caught an variety show?

There was only one conclusion.

'There's a rat in the company.'

I'm already excited to see where I'm going to use this.

Of course, for now, I'll have to finish this shoot well. I opened a piece of chocolate Seon Ah-hyun gave me.

'Let's see if it works against Korea University.'

After a while, filming went right on without delay.

Episode 167

About five or six cast members filmed together for the broadcast, <The Past Calls>, in which Park Moon-dae and Sun Ah-hyun appear.

And for stable progress, there was of course a fixed cast member who took on the role of a kind of MC.

'Ah, they come out just right.'

This was the idea of ​​a great senior MC in the entertainment industry who confirmed the faces of the guests.

'A popular idol or an idol from a prestigious university? I can't miss this subject and secretly compare them.'

Having worked on more than 20 episodes, he already had a clear idea of ​​how the editing would turn out.

Of course, if you blindly compare them, you will receive a huge amount of criticism from the fans of that popular idol, 'Testa'.

It's a liberal arts program, so it won't be too explicit.

Somehow, he would save some of the scenes of the Testa members' activities, or if it didn't work out, he'd edit them in a cute way.

'Yeah~ But it must be difficult to be a Korean University student and graduate from middle school.'

The MC chuckled inwardly, saying that the production team would work hard to make the editing warm and pretty.

Then, the signature came.

"Ah, it's coming, it's coming!"

He shouted to the camera and quickly waited in the corner of the set.

"When are you dropping this?"

"Where are you?"

The six cast members, who covered their entire faces with hoods, waddled along the guide.

After the MC raised his thumb towards the camera, he caught his emotions and shouted.

"What are those clothes?"

"Wow!"

"It's a surprise!"

"Come on, take off that monstrous thing!"

"Uh... ...

The cast lingered in the chaos and lowered their hoods.

And I was surprised.

"Hey, where are you?"

"It looks like a hanok... ?"

"First of all, it's like the Joseon Dynasty."

The cast members whispered to people they were familiar with or wanted to appear close to.

And the MC paid attention to the person of interest of the day, Park Moon-dae, who listened to Seon Ah-hyun's whispers without much agitation.

'You're calm~'

He had black hair and a handsome, calm face. The MC inadvertently thought that he was prejudiced, saying that it was not a short impression.

'These days, idols really like people.'

He nodded his head inwardly at the blonde Seon Ah-hyun, and quickly spoke his line before the confused cast members added words for gags to him.

"There will be a big event today, so dress up and get ready to attend! Then I'm done."

The MC, who spoke roughly in modern language, put his hands behind his back and sneaked out of the door covered with window paper.

"No, where are you going?"

"brother! brother!"

"Wow, there is no countermeasure for this pro."

The door was firmly closed leaving the embarrassed cast behind.

"Ah~ Today is also a big deal!"

MG skillfully threw a comment and moved to the monitoring room with a smirk.

It was the MC's duty to react and add commentary while watching the guests' absurd behavior or performance.

'Let's see~ For 20 minutes, they'll be talking nonsense without even realizing it.'

The MC sat down in front of the monitor, predicting the trend of the past.

And I saw an exception.

[I've been thinking about what the manager who looks like MC said. The goal for this one is like three steps: find out what the event is, get dressed, and attend on time.]

[Yes, yes.]

[As expected, I am from Svival, so I am very calm.]

[Then I have to leave this room first... It's like an escape room. There is a lock next to this door.]

[uh? Yeah!]

Park Moon-dae lost his progress in an instant.

"Hey~ It's fast, it's fast!"

The MC was perplexed even as he slaps his palms and exclaims in accordance with his duties.

'What is he?'

People were talking nonsense and didn't give me time to explore the room. It was a quick turn.

Even more surprising was the next scene.

[Come on, I'll read it to you. Listen, guys.]

A comedian with a long career took out Korean paper from a small box next to the door and recited their first quiz.

[Hmmmm, 'This time, the six students who passed the exam are assigned to the jiphyeonjeon, and they are Eul, A, Byeong, Mu, Ki, and Jeong. The conditions are as follows.' ... ... What is this!]

Below that, several lines of conditional sentences that do not match each other, starting with the sentence 'If E and A are assigned to Jiphyeonjeon together, the Byung is also assigned to Jiphyeonjeon'.

It was a fairly complex example used in real logic.

It was a bombardment of historical and cultural entertainment.

"Ha ha ha! Ah~ everyone faces!"

And that was when the MC was just starting to enjoy the freaking cast members' reaction.

['A' and 'Ki' work at Jihyunjeon.]

[...] ... ??]

[That, is it?]

[Yes. And if you put them in order... Because it is a military weapon.]

Park Mun-dae pressed the first and sixth buttons at the same time on a six-step wooden lock.

unlocked

[Ohhhh??]

[What!]

"no??"

It took less than 3 seconds to answer. The MC opened his mouth and looked at the monitor.

I asked the production crew sitting in front of me, 'Was that friend from a prestigious university?' I was about to ask.

"Can you solve it as soon as you hear it like that?"

Here and there, the production crew shook their heads and hit the X. MC burst out laughing. And he cried inwardly.

'It's a junior high school graduate!'

Even the guy from Korea University over there on the monitor is clapping his hands. That speed doesn't mean it won't come out.

And this situation has been repeated several times.

[Why don't you take a look and see if there's anything else in this room before you leave?]

[That's a very good idea~]

[This, this... !]

Seon Ah-hyun, who searched the room once and found a hidden box and problem, handed over the role of reading the example to a prestigious university student.

[Then let's read it! 'The way to catch birds is to shoot arrows, and the way to catch wild animals is to throw spears. Sea beasts are like earth beasts... ... .']

It was a logic problem that required sense with a bit of nonsense added, but as soon as he heard all the questions, Moondae Park opened his mouth.

[Well, three birds, one field beast, two sea beasts, one bird... I guess. And if you think of beasts as the gods of the four... Wouldn't it be possible to substitute the directions of the north, south, east, west, respectively?]

[All four gods? Do you say blue dragon?]

[iced coffee! I get it! The flying beast is the main work! like this?]

[Yes. It feels like that.]

The locking device, which can be pulled up and down and on both sides, was released in an instant by the excited cast members.

[Wow!!]

[Hey Mundae, your head is spinning! Miss you child!]

[thank you.]

"Huh? Shouldn't that be it?"

Park Moon-dae of the monitor bowed his head at the compliments and palms of the cast members, and the production crew murmured at the words of the MC.

"That thing can only be solved by turning it around once... ... ."

It was said that he solved it with his own sense and logic without hints of feng shui and location hints.

At PD's words, the MC deliberately expressed his displeasure.

"Uh~ If you recruited such a smart kid, you should have raised the level of difficulty drastically and showed a very bitter taste of culture!"

The camera captured the scene of the PD sinking. The intention to be funny worked well enough, but the MC was deeply impressed.

'Hey~ As expected, natural intelligence is more important in this kind of thing!'

It was half right and half wrong.

In fact, it was because Park Moon-dae in the monitor was a bit shy.

'Well, I copied the past LEET and PSAT.'

Even when I watched the previous episode for preparation, I was told that I was familiar with it somewhere, but it was the same with only words and steps added.

'Once you loosen it, somehow it stays in your head.'

So it just went a lot faster.

And even if that wasn't the case, I had no choice but to be honest with Park Moon-dae.

'Because if you know the symbols of logic, you can finish the arrangement in one line.'

It was embarrassing for Park Moon University, who had taken a logic course for the senior class in preparation for the PSAT in the last semester and received good grades.

'It's like comparing it to a guy who took a leave of absence after finishing his freshman year.'

Park Moon-dae looked at the Korean University student with a little bit of salty eyes, but soon realized that his nose was a stone.

'Anyway, it's going well.'

The people around Park Moon-dae, who were quite satisfied, were busy checking the contents of the box.

[What did you hear inside??]

The contents wrapped in silk... It was like a book that had just been made.

And both the cover and inside were filled with Chinese characters.

[Oh, um... ?]

[I don't know. What kanji is this?]

[Iknow, right.]

[just in case... Shall I take it?]

[Yes, yes, then Ahyeon will take care of it... Shall we go out now?]

[Yes!]

At that time, Park Moon-dae spoke to Ah-hyun.

[Can I take a look at that for a second?]

[Yes!]

Park Mun-dae quickly looked through the inside of the book he was handed over, and then smiled.

[...] ?]

[Ah, thank you.]

[Come on, guys. Let's open the door together!]

[Yes!]

Seon Ah-hyun put the books back in her arms, and the cast members closed the door after a countdown to the door.

[3, 2, 1, open!]

[...] !?]

[...] !!]

and hardened

out the door... It was a busy hallway with courtiers passing by.

[God, this must be a palace.]

[This is the outfit I saw in historical dramas... !]

Now was the time to move on to the next step.

"Ah~ it's going to be fun soon~"

As the MC said while watching the monitor, a full-fledged conte continued.

[A group of bizarrely dressed people... !]

[Ahh!]

The members who came out of the room began to hide in the huge, closed palace, being reprimanded by the courtiers.

[I'm going crazy.]

[Shh! Let's go quietly.]

[Ah, uh, the door is open here... !]

[Well done Ahyeon!]

Finding an unlocked door, they found clothes in a closet in the room.

[Oh, is it official clothes?]

[Are you cool?]

It wasn't.

[Isn't that the cheonggeumdanryeong worn in Sungkyunkwan? I heard that you just passed the national examination at Sungkyunkwan.]

[This program really stakes its life on the backstory.]

[Yes?]

[Oh, no~]

The cast realized that what they were wearing was a kind of school uniform worn by Sungkyunkwan Confucian scholars through a contest with the courtiers.

And they learn that the event they are going to attend is the king's event by a Wen official who claims to be their Sungkyunkwan teacher.

[Hurry up and listen!]

[How is it?]

[King, I had to go see our king!]

[Wow, that's right!]

[One, before that... Don't you have work to do? Hum hem.]

[Yes... ?]

At Sungkyunkwan, they obtained a small meal as a kind of fast-paced ceremony to raise to their teacher instead of tuition, but they managed to get a real official uniform and moved on to the next step.

"Park Moon-dae, he's good at cooking."

The MC, who was drinking PPL while watching the monitor, said in a tone of complete abandonment.

The producers sighed everywhere.

The performance of the cast members this time was truly nothing special. If you simply look at the problem solving, the amount was a bit worrying.

Of course, it was entirely to blame for Park Moon-dae, but what was more shocking was not this.

As much as the problem was solved quickly, it was because I was faithfully doing the situational drama to fill that time.

[What was your favorite game at Sungkyunkwan?]

[What is it?]

[Muh, Moondae... ?]

It was quite cute to see Seon Ah-hyeon embarrassed and eagerly answering Park Moon-dae's evasion.

'That guy takes care of his younger siblings.'

The MC, who misunderstood Sun Ah-hyun as her younger brother, felt a bit warm and tired of seeing Moon-dae Park conceding the contest to Sun Ah-hyun and the main vocalist of Golden Age, or subtly urging him to do so.

'It's not for nothing that I won first place in the audition~'

Just by looking at him, he was like a ghost.

[Well... What do you think?]

[Uh, um. Wait. Let's calculate!]

Even in some quizzes, I stepped back and gave a chance to a prestigious university student, but it did not have as much impact as the rapid and accurate Bakmundae.

'Hey, how about editing that~'

The MC, who secretly clicked his tongue, realized right after.

'This situation has been completely reversed... ?'

Originally, the production team expected the prestigious university students' quizzes and planned to give Testa a warm and cute portion, but it turned out to be the net opposite.

Besides, the prestigious university students were a group that they had only barely heard of, so the production team didn't have to take care of them anymore.

Even Testa's other member, Seon Ah-hyun, had a good mask and an elegant reaction, so he looked more like a real Confucian student.

'Hey, that's scary. I'm scared.'

The MC stuck out his tongue.

Park Moon-dae certainly took care of his junior, a prestigious university student, but it became a picture that a prestigious university student could not accept.

In the meantime, the story of the cast in the monitor progressed rapidly and reached the final gateway.

But the gate was already open.

[You guys have something to deliver soon... Uh, uh, you brought it... ?!]

[Yes... ?]

The object that the person who introduced himself as a bureaucrat at Jiphyeonjeon wanted to find was the book they immediately found in the first room.

[oh my god!]

[Mundae! Thank you!!]

[We solved it together... , ugh, thank you.]

Park Moon-dae once again endured the baptism of the palms of the cast.

[Isn't this the fastest speed for us?]

[Shooting ends when the sun rises!! Hurray!]

The cast moved their steps excitedly, and finally arrived before the end.

And the hidden quiz was revealed.

[For what business are you visiting the palace?]

[I needed to know that too... ?]

[Ugh... ! Guys, retreat!]

It was a time when the cast members were planning a tactical retreat with their pupils trembling.

[I-I've been thinking about it.]

Park Moon-dae whispered to the cast.

"It's you again!"

While the MC happily shouted, everyone in the monitoring room excitedly waited for Moondae Park's words.

[Now the king... I think it might be King Sejong the Great.]

[...] .!]

[Why why??]

[This book.]

Park Mun-dae picked up the book he had been given a mission to deliver and turned over the contents. Numerous Chinese characters were displayed.

[Isn't this just like Korean?]

And Park Mun-dae's hand stopped in one place and pointed to the top.

The first letter of the chapter that I inadvertently passed by... It had the same shape as A.

[Huh?]

[wait for a sec!]

The cast members checked the book in detail for each chapter.

It's definitely because the shape is different from the modern one, so it's a little unfamiliar, but when I looked closely, I could see things that looked like Korean vowels and consonants all over the top.

[Hey, wait. Then this is Hunminjeongeum?? So King Sejong the Great?]

Park Moon-dae vaguely nodded and blurted out his expression.

[Well. But Hunminjeongeum is said to have been made by the Great King himself. It may seem strange that the scholars of Jiphyeonjeon convey this to the Great King. So, what's left... .]

[What's left?]

[I think it might be the Hunminjeongeum Haeryebon.]

It was a book that explained the principle of creation and usage of Hunminjeongeum.

For some reason, you may inadvertently think that it must have been written in Korean, but in fact it was written in Chinese.

It is to introduce 'Hangeul' to those who used Chinese characters.

Park Moon-dae smiled faintly.

[I learned that it was made by scholars of Jiphyunjeon. So, I think we can go in and post it after telling King Sejong that this book is the <Hunminjeongeum Haeryebon>.]

It was the correct answer.

"Whoa!"

MC admired. The production team in front was making a similar sound.

And the cast inside the monitor were also excited.

[Iya Mundae, do you even know that?]

[Wow!! I guess that's right??]

[The circumstances are perfect! Somehow, I got the feeling when I appeared in Jihyunjeon!]

However, Moondae Park's words did not end there.

[And, there seem to be two people to fill that role.]

[uh?]

[earlier... Do you remember the issue where 'A' and 'Ki' were assigned to Jihyunjeon among the military weapons of Ka-eul?]

[Oh, I don't remember!]

Park Moon-dae nodded.

[I think that might be us.]

[...] !]

[The number of names is the same, and it's the same that you just passed the exam.]

Unexpectedly, the back story intertwined.

[So I think the two people who work at Jiphyunjeon should post this haeryebon, but in order of age... ... .]

Park Moon-dae respectfully raised his hand.

[That's with my older brother... This is my younger brother.]

[...] !!]

Park Moon-dae smiled faintly and pointed to the oldest and youngest cast members, that is, students from prestigious universities.

In the monitoring room, there was only admiration.

"Awesome, really."

[You are a genius.]

[It's too much praise. In fact, I think I'm overestimating.]

[No, that's right. this is the right wait Because my intuition is telling me exactly.]

As the cast members said, they were right.

'Isn't that a painting that you can barely figure out after getting a lot of hints after it's broken once? I don't know, but I just skip it.'

"Do you even know Korean history? Ugh."

The MC got tired of Park Moon-dae, who even avoided Choi Woo's sweaty questions and answers, but quickly picked up his clothes anyway.

It's time.

"Come on, let's go down~"

He took the staff dressed like a courtesan and went to the palace.

Coincidentally, the cast members also made up their minds and passed in front of the palace.

"'A' and 'Gi' of Jiphyeonjeon have come to present <Hunminjeongeum Haeryebon> to Your Highness."

"... Welcome."

"yes!"

The cast cheered and went inside at a brisk pace.

And saw.

The MC sitting on the jerk.

"Are you here?"

"Oooo!!"

The MC confounded the spirits of the cast who appeared with the <Hunminjeongeum Haeryebon> triumphantly.

"brother! No, King Sejong the Great!"

And the eldest member of the cast, embarrassed, called him King Sejong the Great and said, '※Sejong is a myoho (廟號), so it will be decided posthumously.' The filming was finished with the gag that the subtitle 'extreme millinirum' was attached.

"Excellent!"

Park Moon-dae's solution turned out to be the correct answer.

"Oh, that was great!"

The MC patted Park Moon-dae on the shoulder as he said hello at the end of the filming.

"thank you."

Park Moon-dae smiled and bowed his head.

The MC glanced back at the prestigious university students and Park Moon University.

'I can't compare.'

It was as if it had already been foretold that Park Moon-dae's excessive amount of questions and answers and his tremendous performance were broadcast as they were.

And Park Moon-dae was already considering the side effects of this.

* * *

"Charm, the shooting was fun!"

"Yeah."

I nodded. It was a very fruitful time.

Sun Ah-hyun laughed.

"Muh, Mundae... You know Korean history well."

I shook my head.

"No, I did."

"Uh, huh?"

It literally means. prepared

"I watched some episodes before that broadcast."

I've only seen about 5 of them. The rest were done a little differently.

First of all, make a table of about 25 episodes of 〈The Past Calls〉 by title and synopsis.

And after excluding them, among the impressive events remaining in Korean history with a similar tendency of questions, it is to select those that occurred in an era that did not overlap with the latest 3rd round.

'The invention of Hangeul and the June Uprising were the most influential.'

After that, you just have to memorize all the achievements and incidents that happened around that time, even the minor ones.

'If the range is reduced to that extent, it's worth doing something like this.'

This is because I had a lot of experience memorizing knowledge locally while preparing for civil servants.

In addition, there are still many strands of Korean history that I have studied before.

"Oh, I've had a hard time... . Gee, that was really cool!"

"thanks. you did well too Find things well. The contest is good too."

"Oh, no... , that's you!"

"What am I?"

As I moved around in the car, I continued to chat with Seon Ah-hyun in moderation.

And when I arrived at the next filming site, I sneaked into the bathroom right before joining the group.

"I'll stop by for a moment."

"Yeah okay~"

"Ah Okay!"

But instead of going to the bathroom, I headed for an enclosed space at the back of the parking lot.

And I called the company.

'It's about time.'

Today's filming is scheduled to air this weekend late at night. I thought I'd deal with it before then.

I mean rats.

"Yes, yes hello."

Are you calling the operations team? not.

"That's the management room, right?"

management room. It is a room that has an operation team as a sub-organization.

"May I speak to the manager?"

Originally, isn't it most effective to directly plug this into the highest person among the people involved?

Episode 168

The meeting with the head of the management office was concluded immediately after a little fuss.

There were several attempts to inquire about the reason for meeting with the head of the department, but it was surprising that they were able to defend themselves with vague words like 'I have something to tell you'.

'Looks like he's making good money with Testa.'

Since it is a resource with emotions, it was clear that it was easy to appease them.

I even thought of a specific excuse.

And I also think that he must have been secretly nervous in the management room.

It's because the guy who wasn't even the leader of a group that didn't have much assertiveness outside of albums or activity plans until now asked for an interview without hesitation.

Perhaps they are racking their brains among themselves regarding this sudden activity.

But you won't be able to do that for long.

"Then I will go see you tomorrow."

-ah... Yes

I made an appointment for an interview the very next day.

Coincidentally, it was the only time during the week when there was no daytime schedule, so it couldn't be helped.

I hung up the phone and shrugged.

'Well... What are you guessing?'

It doesn't matter in particular, but I was curious about the situation.

And I learned what the company had made about my actions within 5 minutes of entering the meeting with the manager at 10:00 the next day.

"Well... Ms. Moondae, are there any parts of your group activities that you are dissatisfied with?"

"... ... ."

"It might be frustrating because Mr. Moondae is so talented. Still, it's stable to go with this stance for another year or so."

After greeting each other, we talked a little about personal affairs, and that was the main topic.

'Aha.'

And I noticed in that nuance.

'Did you think I wanted a solo career?'

It was a conclusion that could be reached easily and quickly.

1st place in survival, good response to individual entertainment recently, received counseling for mental anxiety during group activities.

'Even if I came here to talk about my solo career, there's nothing strange about the background.'

And there was one more realization.

'I've never had a conversation like this before.'

If I came here to complain about group-oriented activities because I was really interested in being a solo artist, I shouldn't have been like that.

Isn't it like hearing the words 'I'm going to go like this for another year' before I even brought up a story.

A celebrity at a time when self-consciousness was overweight must have understood that.

'Unconditionally, the celebrity should have brought up their story first, and you should have gone with the composition of pretending to be worried.'

Usually, if you run from an entertainment company to the general manager, you must be a person who has been successful in this kind of work, but this guy is not.

'It's also a parachute.'

Other parts, such as the AR part, producing, and production marketing, were departments that needed professional manpower, so there were experienced positions that had been scouted.

However, there were a few parachutes that stakeholders put in to give them a seat, as if they thought that this kind of management was at least bland.

In fact, this is also a part that requires expertise.

'Thanks to that, it's become much easier to talk.'

I stared blankly at the young manager, then deliberately nodded.

"It would be nice if it was stable."

"Right~?"

"But I was worried that something like this might turn out to be a big deal."

"Yes?"

I shrugged and threw the bomb.

"I heard someone from another agency is working a double job, is that okay?"

"... !!"

The manager did not answer for a moment, probably at a loss for words.

And then he just smiled and opened his mouth.

"Ah, Mr. Mundae, that's not working at our company~ Maybe, well, it hasn't been long since I moved to work, so I don't think your profile has gone down yet."

I must have thought that a young guy I didn't know well had misunderstood.

The more you think about it, the better.

I nodded meekly.

"Yes? Looks like I got it wrong. It seems like you keep scheduling with Golden Age."

"Yes??"

"I was talking on the phone talking about the Golden Age, that I was filming <The Past Is Calling> this time."

"... ! who, who?"

"That... Who are you? Wait."

I picked up my smartphone and pretended to go through my address book, then answered as if I noticed.

"Oh right. Oh Seo-hyung, assistant manager of the operation team."

"... ... !"

do you remember

When Lee Se-jin and Bae Se-jin had a fight, he assigned them to the same team and called to protest, and he said, 'It's a mistake, but don't be sensitive'.

Oh, did you really hear that call?

'Of course I didn't hear it.'

Without being shot in the head, would you make a phone call like that in a place where the celebrity in charge could easily hear you?

But the suspect was certain.

'It's only him.'

Other parts don't need to.

As I said before, it is made up of experts who have been scouted.

It means that there is no problem in changing jobs even if you do not have to engage in industrial espionage.

There was no need to dream, so there was no inducement.

But the management team was different.

T1, which underestimated the expertise of the management office in the entertainment industry, filled it with parachutes and cheap sales of dubious careers that were already on the market instead of career scouts.

Even newcomers who don't know what they put in there to fill the head count.

In a word, the group that can't do the best job in this company. There were a lot of complaints, and there was a high probability that there was no particular attachment to the job.

'Then there is no choice but to be more likely to be possessed by Kongo.'

Then the next thing is simple.

'I just need to see if there are overlapping ones.'

The Golden Age agency couldn't have hired someone he didn't know well, so he must have seduced someone he knew and worked with to some extent.

So, I checked the history of Golden Age's agency, 'Traveler'.

If they are usually this good at work, there is a high probability that they came from another formation with one strand.

And sure enough, the desired testimonies are already overflowing on social media.

-The CEO worked at Wonder Hall and then took Il-Jun and a few others to become independent. Somehow the trainees felt like Wonder Hall ㅠㅠ

Wonder Hall. It was a famous agency that was good at producing large male idols.

'Well, that's obvious.'

Well, that's it.

All that is left is to find a guy in our company whose tenure and career overlap with the CEO and employees' 'Wonder Hall'.

'The structure of the company's internal network was borrowed from T1.'

I was just grateful for the complacency of inadvertently giving high access to documents to my celebrity.

Anyway, as a result of checking, there was only one person in the management office who had an overlapping history.

[2019. 06. 01. - 2021. 01. 04. | Wonder Hall ENT | Field work assistant and paperwork]

Oh Seo-hyung, assistant manager of the operation team.

Then all the circumstances are correct.

'It's understandable that I'm doing a rough job over there.'

Since I had already opened my mind, I was only adjusting the assortment. That's why there was noise in everything he was in charge of.

"The assistant manager might have thought that sharing good entertainment would be efficient, but I thought it would be better to focus on one place."

The important thing here is that you should never go into a composition where the celebrities are ruining things.

It means that I will not give you a chance to rationalize this issue by saying, 'It seems that the celebrity overthinks it~'.

This guy should have his own doubts and realize the seriousness. I don't know what to say

"Thinking about it, I keep seeing a lot of things overlap with the Golden Age side, but I wonder if you are working with a bit of cost-effectiveness."

"Do you have overlapping schedules?"

"Yes. I see. And there are many cases that appear together with articles or writings on the Internet... It was annoying and I wanted to work together, so it was a bit like that."

"... ... ."

I've said this, but if you don't notice the seriousness behind these words, you're not a fucking parachute, but a stone head.

Fortunately, the manager's face turned red, then white again, and then returned.

It means something realization and anger came and went from within.

"Yes... Hmm, yes. I will talk about the proxy problem well. I knew the story of Mr. Moondae well."

"Yes. thank you."

Of course, I don't expect to really wake up and handle it neatly.

Take a good look.

"Mr. Moondae. However, it could become a problem later, so I think it would be better not to say anything about it until this matter is resolved."

I knew it would be like this. You bastard, I was afraid that my reputation would be damaged.

It was worth it. The moment this was leaked to the outside, it was a level to receive a protest truck from Testa fans.

I nodded meekly.

"of course."

By the way, this is, of course, false.

"Good idea."

The head of the department didn't even have time to ask or think about the reason for my request for an interview, so he saw me off.

'I'm out of my mind.'

I clicked my tongue inwardly and headed to the recording studio I had set up with the excuse of 'I'll take care of the recording while I'm at work'.

The AR team employee, who was asked to adjust the sound, had a short chat with the second manager who had come beforehand and was about to finish it.

The manager spoke to me first.

"You're here~ Did you talk well?"

"Yes, it was fine."

"What did you talk about?"

"Well... You asked me to keep it a secret."

"Huh?"

I wouldn't have been surprised if the ears of an AR team member who was touching the device from the side doubled.

'I'm sure you're curious.'

It was the same for the second manager, so I lowered my voice for no reason and asked.

"Why why. Moondae, would you like me to do it solo?"

"Oh, that wasn't the case... ... ."

"Then what is it?"

"Well... Hyung is in the management office, so I think you can listen to it."

"What??"

Now, the hint of talking about the management office flowed well. The AR team staff must have picked it up as well.

I deliberately paused, then just shook my head.

"I don't know. Well, he asked me to be quiet until something was resolved."

"Ah~ I'm curious, really!"

"sorry. I don't think I should say it."

"Ah, okay!"

Now, the nuance that a pretty big problem broke out was also spilled.

Perhaps the AR team staff had something to say after this schedule was over.

'There must have been a big problem in the management room!'

Isn't it a fun side dish for a boring company life?

Now, as soon as the management room seems to be catching up, people will come out who will be interested and try to find out what is going on.

Then it won't take long for rumors to spread inside.

'I'm betting 1,000 won to get into the ears of the general manager within this week.'

And so it was.

Three days later, news was heard that the head of the headquarters was vomiting and searching for additional evidence and related persons.

* * *

"Moondaemundae, you know what?"

"what."

"The operation team said someone was selling our information to other agencies! Oh my gosh, it's really scary."

Big Sejin, who was sitting on the sofa in the living room, made a fuss. Perhaps the horse is still thinking that it is refreshing to catch a bastard.

I chuckled.

"Yeah. Did you catch it?"

"uh. by the way... I heard that one of our members reported it on their own."

"... ... yes?"

"yes. Just like that."

Big Sejin smiled.

"And this is just what I'm saying, I'm having a hard time~"

Big Sejin patted me on the back and went into his room.

'Did you notice.'

He was a comfortable guy because he didn't ask for anything.

And conversely, there were people who came and talked about the Americas.

"Wow~ The company atmosphere is no joke!"

That's the second manager.

In the middle of my personal schedule, he said, 'Isn't this what you were trying to say?', excitedly talking about the company situation.

"How are you?"

"I heard that the general manager is contacting the company directly! Ah, oh the deputy has already been called!"

It was worth it.

The payment bot was trying to fill the period quietly, but since such a large-scale problem has exploded under the water, there is no choice but to be angry.

Besides, once this kind of thing has been rumored, there is only one way to set the mood again. The payment bot that worked at T1 would know this well.

a public execution.

'Of course, it's only limited to the inside of the company.'

So while industrial espionage is filmed, they are pressuring the Golden Age agency over whether or not to sue the spy and publicize it.

Of course, the outcome was highly likely to be unconditional surrender.

'It was over the moment I was caught.'

I don't know if it was after the Golden Age raised me to become the first team, but this was neither a weight class fight nor public opinion fight.

It's a head-on fight between affiliates of conglomerates and small and medium-sized agencies that have broadcasting stations behind them.

'As long as the evidence is secured, I can't gamble anymore.'

No matter how clever and good the Golden Age agency is, if you want to continue operating, you will have no choice but to lie down and be careful.

'I'll be gagging for a while.'

Media play and viral business with Testa will have to be stopped.

And what this means is that the Golden Age side should keep their mouths shut even in the public reaction to <The Past Is Calling>, which will be aired now.

'It's much more convenient.'

I leaned back on the sofa and lay down.

All preparations in advance have been completed. The weekend when the program was to be aired was right around the corner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 3.5K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
64.5K 6.3K 124
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
292K 39.9K 20
แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€˜แ€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€…แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธ