Psycho {VMIN} 18+

By melonlixie_

in which the broke camboy falls in love with the country's most wanted serial killer. --- Park Jimin, a stude... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV -🔞-
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X - 🔞-
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV 🔞
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX 🔞
XXX (finale)
Alternate Ending I
Alternate Ending II

XV -🔞-

938 38 12
By melonlixie_

Jimin giggled as he rested his small hand on Taehyung's thigh, adrenaline still coursing through his veins from his brutal murder and mutilation. 

That adrenaline turned itself into lust and he could hardly keep his hands off his lover during their ride home. He was becoming needy for that man and he couldn't care less.

"Angel," Taehyung let out a warning growl as Jimin's hand inched closer to his hardening crotch. "Behave," 

Jimin looked up at Taehyung with a cheeky smile, his tongue between his teeth as he posed his innocence. "I am behaving, Master." 

Taehyung scoffed and tried hard, really hard, to focus on the road. The last thing he wanted was to put his Jimin in any danger. "Jimin," he growled again as Jimin slowly unbuckled his belt. "You slutty little thing. Your greedy little ass has to wait."

Jimin pouted at that. "But, Master. I don't want to wait," he spoke as he opened the button on Taehyung's bloodstained slacks, followed by pulling down the zipper. Taehyung found it impossible to control himself around his sultry boy and was quick to force the student's face into his covered crotch. 

Jimin smiled at that, a voluptuous smile as he tugged down Taehyung's boxers to free his large cock. The student licked his lips, so hungry for a taste. 

Jimin's plump lips rested on the tip as he gave it a gentle suck, moaning at the salty taste of his lover's precum dripping onto his tongue. Taehyung's hand was tangled in his blond locks and he forced Jimin's mouth down further and further until his small button nose was pressed against his pelvis.

Jimin choked, gagged and saliva dripped down his chin as he tried desperately to breathe. God, this was so fucking hot to him, being used by this man. Taehyung finally granted Jimin mercy and he gasped for breath, staring lustfully at the killer before he put his mouth back on his throbbing cock. 

Jimin swallowed around the head and moaned, sending shivers of pleasure down Taehyung's thighs. He deepthroated his lover and Taehyung let out a low growl, arousal pulling in Jimin's groin at the sound. He was too fucking hot.

"Fuck... fuck, angel. You're gonna make me cum," Taehyung spoke as Jimin swallowed again, his thighs quivering at the feeling, but he kept driving, his mansion almost in sight. "C'mon, angel... do that again," 

The grip on Jimin's hair tightened as he moved his head faster, eager to take all of Taehyung's huge length until he was cumming down his throat. He craved that tase, that feeling and he moaned at just the thought.

"Such a needy fucking whore... shit," Taehyung grunted, thrusting his hips into Jimin's mouth as overwhelming pleasure shot through him, cum spurting into Jimin's mouth.

Jimin greedily swallowed it all, not willing to waste a single drop. He licked the tip of his lover's oversensitive cock clean before he finally pulled away.

 "Thank you, Master," 

Jimin's voice was wrecked, yet he still put on his innocent persona, a bright smile on his face. 

Taehyung panted and shot a glare at the little minx beside him. "Insatiable little slut. Just you fucking wait," 

Jimin giggled, proud of himself for reducing Taehyung to a quivering, panting, fucked out mess with just his mouth. He smiled happily when he noticed Taehyung's car park in the driveway, more than ready to begin his night of sinful torture. 

Jimin stepped out of the car and looked over at Taehyung. 

"Go to the bedroom, angel. I'm not fucking done with you," 

Jimin stepped into the luxurious mansion. Two large wooden stairways greeted him as he heard the heavy door shut behind them. A chestnut floral carpet traced the stairs, matching the rug that covered the dark oakwood floors. At the top of the stairs were large units, covered with precious, rich artefacts which he had learned were stolen from Taehyung's pitiful victims. A towering arch lead to the ballroom in which Taehyung's merciless tortures took place... his cock twitched at the thought of using it himself.  Above the arch sat a large, grand clock, the glass of which had been smashed long ago, the ticking nonexistent as it remained dead. A grandiose chandelier hung from the ceiling, drenched in gold and diamonds, twinkling in the beams of sunlight which fought to be in the room. Two large windows covered by red velvet drapes were placed on either side of the room, allowing the meagre amounts of sunlight to burst through. The walls were filled with rich, copper-coloured patterns, holding large portraits of those who had previously lived there, the ones who had disappeared without a trace. The mansion felt like the epitome of death itself, the stench of dried blood filling his nostrils. 

It was horrifying, ancient and creepy. But to Jimin, this place now felt like home. He could be himself within these walls and be free from all judgement of the outside world. 

"I said go to the fucking bedroom," Taehyung's blaring voice rang through his ears, snapping him out of his trance. 

"Yes, Master," Jimin answered, overwhelmed with neediness and desperation. His desire for the man was becoming impossible to resist and he rushed up the staircase, not wasting a single second as he walked into Taehyung's bedroom. 

The door slammed shut behind him and he found himself pinned against it, warm breath fanning on his neck making his body ache for the killer's touch.

"Jiminie... my little tease. What am I to do with you?" Taehyung's voice was low, dominating and it had Jimin weak at the knees. He was weak for him.

"F-fuck me... fuck me, Master," Jimin answered, puckering his lips in a silent request for a kiss. His eyes widened comically when he heard Taehyung's sadistic chuckle, feeling him pull away. 

"Oh, Jiminie. Let me remind you of one simple thing," Taehyung vocalised, his large hand cupping Jimin's reddened cheek before giving it a harsh slap. "I'm the one who's in control."

Jimin's head was flung to the side by the sheer strength of Taehyung's slap, but he didn't care. He loved it, he craved it. "You fucking listen to me," Taehyung spat, glaring daggers at the submissive boy. 

"Y-yes, Master... I'm sorry, Master," Jimin whimpered, his hands clenched in tiny fists as he resisted the urge to just touch Taehyung. 

Taehyung slowly peeled off Jimin's bloodstained white shirt, licking his pink lips at the sight of Jimin drenched in another man's blood. It turned him on beyond his restraint, he couldn't hold himself back from his desires. He pressed his ice-cold fingertips against Jimin's robust torso, carefully tracing the words he had engraved there. 

Jimin was his, there was no doubt about it. The way Jimin squirmed eagerly under Taehyung's touch as the latter carefully stripped Jimin of his shirt proved that. Jimin was his in every sense of the word, the vast amount of hickeys from their previous sexual escapades, the scars, the bruises and, of course, the prepossessing scar. 

V's Angel. 

Taehyung basked in the way Jimin's breath hitched as he unbuttoned the student's black skinny jeans. He could smell the strong odour that was purely Jimin as he tugged the jeans down the boy's muscular legs, licking his lips yet again at the sight of the delicious thick thighs. He assisted Jimin in stepping out of the pesky jeans by placing a strong, secure hand on the boy's thin waist, eyes cast up onto Jimin.

"So fucking pretty," Taehyung growled, his mouth pressed against the bulge of Jimin's short member, sucking on the wet patch of pre-cum, "The fucking prettiest." 

He heard Jimin whine above him, desperate for any form of stimulation but it was much too fun to torment his angel to give him what he wants. 

Taehyung pulled down Jimin's boxers, leaving him stark naked, the angry red tip of his cock pressed against his stomach. Jimin was a true sight to see, Taehyung couldn't get enough. He wanted to fucking ruin him. 

Without hesitation, Taehyung grabbed Jimin by the waist in a tight grip before throwing the smaller boy onto the luxurious magenta bedsheets. Jimin instinctively spread his legs, revealing every inch of himself to Taehyung's hungry gaze. 

Taehyung tugged at his belt until it came out of his straps, wrapping them around Jimin's wrists. The rough leather carved into Jimin's soft skin like a knife, definitely leaving marks of their time together. He hummed at the whine that escaped Jimin's soft pink lips, arousal growing inside him as he saw his angel enjoying his pain.

The killer dug his nails into the softness of Jimin's left thigh, pushing his knee up to Jimin's chest to expose the pink puckered hole, desperate to be filled. He gazed lovingly into Jimin's lustful eyes, honouring the way Jimin gave himself up so fully, just for him. He allowed his body to be used, abused and pleasured by him, entrusting him with the delicacy of his intimacy. He relished in it. 

Taehyung inched closer and closer to Jimin's clenching hole, smelling the vanilla body wash that Jimin always used. Jimin was unshaven and soft everywhere, Taehyung knew he did that for him and wanted to make himself as pretty as he could for his taboo lover. 

He licked a heavy stripe from Jimin's hole, up to his swollen balls. Jimin let out a loud moan at that, overly sensitive from Taehyung's teasing. Taehyung hooked his hand underneath Jimin's right thigh, pushing it against his chest. Jimin didn't need to be told to hold them up, already aware of what to do.

Taehyung swirled his tongue around the tasteful hole, almost moaning at the thought of tasting Jimin's most intimate area. Jimin held a strong hold over him, he couldn't control himself around the stunning boy. 

Taehyung's cock twitched at the sound of the soft whimper Jimin let out as he pushed his tongue inside his lover, pressing it against his walls. Taehyung hungrily licked, kissed and bit the puckered hole, never being satisfied. He just couldn't get enough of the heavenly taste, he wanted more, more, more. 

Taehyung pulled away from Jimin, and a string of saliva connected them. He looked up at Jimin's face and saw his cheeks were a bright red, the blush spreading up to his ears. His chest was rising and falling rapidly as he gasped for breath, his eyes glazed over from pleasure. 

Taehyung pulled away, taking in the sight of his precious boy as he reached over to the nightstand, pulling out an object which had Jimin writhing on the mattress.

"Yes... yes... Master, hurt me! Mark me, hurt me, make me fucking yours, prove it, hurt me, Master please!" Jimin cried out, his mind too dazed from his rimming to form a coherent sentence. 

Taehyung let out a low chuckle, running the small tassel whip through his fingers. It was so fucking alluring to hear Jimin begging for him, begging to be marked up as his. He pulled his arm back before whipping Jimin on the torso, watching in lust as his body writhed in pain. 

"I want you to fucking scream for me, angel." Taehyung's dominating voice rang through Jimin's ears, and this time he did scream as the whip landed on his cock. Pain coursed through him, goosebumps covering his skin as a tear streamed down his reddened cheek. "Fuck!" he cried out, chest heaving from the unimaginable pain.

He loved it. Taehyung knew Jimin loved it, could tell by the way Jimin's back arched up, aching for that feeling again. "Masochistic little bitch," he laughed, running the leather tassels of the whip along Jimin's navel.

Jimin sniffled at the feeling, his breathing shaky. "I-Is that all you've got, Master..?" 

Taehyung raised his eyebrow in response. "Oh? That wasn't enough for my little slut, huh? You fucking love the way I hurt you, don't you?" 

"Yes, yes! I love it!" 

More screams of pain escaped Jimin's lips, sounding like music to Taehyung's ears, as the latter slammed the merciless whip down repeatedly on his torso. The endless, delicious abuse left red, burning wilts on Jimin's skin, blood dripping down and staining his body. Jimin's thighs quaked at the feeling, so impeccably pleasured. 

"You like when I treat you like my bitch?" 

Jimin couldn't hear him, couldn't comprehend the question. Painful pleasure clouded his mind and took away his ability to form a coherent thought. The welt left by the whip left his body burning, left him feeling as though he was on fire inside and out. He was delirious. 

"I asked you a fucking question!"

Another hit followed by another scream and Jimin felt a painful grasp in his sweaty locks, forcing him to sit up and meet the sadistic eyes of his lover. "Yes! Y-yes, Tae- Master... Master, I-I love it... I love it... I-I'm yours... I-I'm your bitch... jus' yours.." Jimin slurred out, unable to break away from Taehyung's strong gaze. 

Taehyung tossed the whip onto the floor and pulled off his shirt. Jimin drooled at the sight of the man's toned abdomen and prominent abs. "That's right. Just for me."

Taehyung was quick to tear off the remainder of his clothes, his ability to control himself slipping through his fingers with each sinful word, whine and whimper that escaped Jimin's lips. He couldn't wait, the desire to fill his angel, feel the tight warm heat surrounding his length was insatiable, overpowering him.

Jimin's mouth hung open as he felt the tip of Taehyung's length push against his hole, splitting him open.

"F-fuck!" He sobbed. With no lubrication or even prep, it was agonising, but he wanted more. He needed more. 

Taehyung didn't wait as he slammed his cock into Jimin's tight, unprepared hole, basking in the sound of Jimin's raucous scream. The pain was excruciating and intense, and Jimin fucking loved it.  "Yeah, that's it, baby. So fucking tight for me," he growled, attaching his lips to Jimin's neck, sucking dark bruising hickeys into the skin.

"All for me. Only for me," he muttered into Jimin's chest as he slowly pulled out before pounding into Jimin with another hard thrust, the tip of his member pressing against his prostate. The pain and the pleasure swept Jimin up and carried all sanity, all thoughts away. 

Taehyung's hot breath fanned his jawline, licking stripes along it to give his boy that extra stimulation as his hips hammered into the boy's aching ass, leaving Jimin a sobbing mess.

"Master... Master, fuck. Yes, yes, yes! J-just like that... make it fucking hurt...fuck, fuck!" Jimin begged, his voice coarse and sore from overuse. Taehyung growled and his teeth sunk into Jimin's neck, his large right hand sliding up from Jimin's thigh to wrap around his throat, squeezing tightly. 

Jimin couldn't breathe, he couldn't think, his body swimming with immeasurable pleasure. His body burned, stung, it hurt, but it hurt so fucking good. Nothing felt better than this, with Taehyung. He only fucking wanted Taehyung. 

"Jimin... Jimin, fuck," Taehyung grunted, eyes locked on the beauty before him. "Jimin... don't you ever fucking forget. No one else, no one else can fuck you as I do, make you scream as I do. No one else can make you feel so fucking good. Don't you fucking dare forget... you're mine. You're mine. Fuck, I love you. I fucking love you, Park Jimin,"

Jimin's mind barely registered the words, but they still sent shivers of bliss down Jimin's spine. He felt the thrill of an orgasm creeping up on him, his thighs shaking intensely but suddenly that feeling was ripped away.

He felt the feeling of euphoria spill out of him as Taehyung pulled out. Jimin almost cried until he felt Taehyung manhandle his body onto his front, pushing him onto his knees, his ass on full display in that position.

Taehyung cupped the rounded cheeks, spreading them apart to reveal Jimin's wrecked, tormented hole before landing a harsh slap on his ass. Followed by another, and another until Jimin's ass was a scorching red, adding more fuel to the fire of Jimin's arousal. 

Taehyung pressed a soft kiss to the aching cheeks before lining his member up with Jimin's hole and letting the pleasurable warmth override his senses again. His left hand tangled itself in Jimin's hair, hoisting the boy's body up, up until his back was pressed against Taehyung's sweaty chest whilst his right hand held a bruising grip on Jimin's waist. 

The deafening sound of the creaking bed, Taehyung's grunts and Jimin's screams filled the room, neither of them caring about anything else rather than the insatiable bliss that they felt together. 

Taehyung let out a loud groan as he felt Jimin's hole clench around his thick member, a telltale sign that his little angel was close to a mindblowing orgasm. His left hand moved from Jimin's hair and found itself back on Jimin's throat, rendering the boy breathless yet again. 

Jimin's eyes rolled to the back of his head, his tongue hanging out of his mind as he got fucking railed into insanity, not a care in the world other than the feeling of Taehyung filling him so, so damn good.

"Master... Master... wan'," Jimin choked out, desperately trying to form a sentence. 

"You wanna cum, Jiminie?" Taehyung already knew, he knew Jimin's sensuous body inside out by now. 

Jimin nodded eagerly, his matted blond hair bouncing. Jimin almost collapsed onto the mattress, weak as Taehyung's right hand snaked around his leaking member, pumping it in time with his ruthless thrusts. 

"Fuck! Fuck, yes! Yes!" Jimin screamed. His vision went white and his mind was blank as electricity coursed through his body as he came hard. He almost failed to experience the feeling of Taehyung filling his clenching hole with his cum, his face buried in Jimin's neck, breathing in the smell of his sweat. 

The pair fell limp onto the mattress, Taehyung still buried deep inside Jimin as they slowly came back from their pleasurable high, back into reality. 

Jimin felt the excruciating pain surround his body as he turned his head to look at Taehyung. "Tae..." he spoke, his voice quiet and weak. 

"Shh, shh. I know. I know, angel. I'll take care of you," Taehyung hushed, a gentle hand running through Jimin's hair. Jimin hummed softly in response, letting his head fall onto the pillow as Taehyung carefully pulled out of him. 

Jimin let out a pained whimper and Taehyung was quick to pepper kisses across the side of Jimin's face before pressing a final one to his bruised lips. 

"I'm going to run you a bath, angel. Let's get you cleaned up and then you can rest, okay?" Taehyung said. The fire in Jimin's body had died down and all that was left was a gentle warmth that filled his heart. 

"Taehyungie... wait. Wait," Jimin turned to face the man with wide puppy eyes. "You... you said you love me..." 

Taehyung's brain short-circuited upon hearing those words. He had almost forgotten all about the confession he had made during their intense passion. He said he loved Jimin. He loved him. 

"I do," he replied. But the truth was... he didn't. At least, he didn't think he did. Jimin was his drug, his addiction, nothing more. He was a boy who had driven him insane with solely his good looks and sultry streams. He felt protective over him, he felt anger toward anyone who even thought of laying a finger on him, he felt despair when Jimin was not in his presence and peace when he was, and pride when he saw his Jimin laid over Yoongi's dead body, drenched in blood that wasn't his and a knife in hand. 

Was it love? He wasn't sure. But he wasn't willing to take back his words and hurt Jimin either, not now. Not after such an intimate scene in which Jimin gave him everything he had of himself. It wasn't right and Taehyung knew that. 

"You... do?" Jimin blinked, his head tilted to the side. He saw emotions flicker in Jimin's eyes before the boy finally spoke again. "B-because... because I love you too, Taehyungie," 

Word Count: 3343 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 8K 23
A beautiful love story of Xiao Zhan who has a huge crush on Wang Yibo who feels the same for Zhan... But zhan doesn't know about the secret of yibo...
521K 26.2K 23
in which yoongi is small and hoseok is perfectly okay with that ✧ dd/lb • fluff/smut
36.9K 1.7K 18
crash landing in another universe where the modern world has yet to be seen. Jungkook had just turned 18 on his way back home the boy stumbled and fe...
7.7K 140 15
"Delilah Evans, why do you keep on going back to him?" "Because why not," I said laughing. "It's not healthy. You guys date, breakup, and then date a...