Fire & Water Taekook |√<|

By KritiTaeKook

Jeon Jungkook is like a wild fire which destroy anything and everything on its way... Yet he is like a camp f... More

1.Office
2. Winter June
3. MinJeonMin
4. Elena
5. Only one
6. Codes
7. Opportunity
8. Personal favour
9. Nothing like you
10. Visit
11. Trophy
12. Submit!
13. Yes or Yes?
14. Not bad!
15. Promoted
16. Master room
17. The Drug
18 Listen to Daddy
19. Just how Bond do
20. First kiss
22. Fishy!!
23. Safe with me
24. My daughter
25. Feel you
26. Infinite Love
27. Real and Fake
28. Quick plan
29. Elena's gift
30. Venetia
31. Nothing is act
32. For You
33. Traitor
34. Serial killer
35.Let you go!!
36.Say, you love me..!
37. Handover
38. Fate
39. Good girl
40.Firstday Nursery
41. Open secret
42.Lisa's Birthday.
43. Veni called?!
44. Code green!!
Mysterious stalker

21. Lust or Love

1.5K 66 19
By KritiTaeKook

" Jkayyyy ahhhh!!! " Taehyung moaned because of the sharp pain in his lower stomach because of the released elastic band of his boxers hit him there..

Before Tae could even process what happened, Jungkook's lips gently pecked on Tae's pouty lips, when Tae thought it's just a peck, Jungkook pulled Tae in for rough kiss towards his body and sucked all the struggled moans and made Tae dumb.

" Mhhh... Nggg... Nofffff... Enof.... Stop!!" Tae hummed in between Kookie's kiss.

Kookie lost his cool and decided to shut those protesting lips for good, he pushed Tae with his back hit the wall with big thud sound which got Namjoon worried.

But Namjoon knows Tae can handle some pushes, but if he try to intervene that will put Tae's life in danger. So Namjoon took Tae's bag while leaving his bag with sat phone for Tae and excited the bath house.

Kookie pinned Tae to the wall, before Tae tried to stop him, he aggressively kissed Tae while running his fingers everywhere on Tae's body. Kookie likes to handle the curvy waist of Tae, which look like custom made curvy handles for Kookie to grip and steer.

At first Tae's hands were struggling to push Kookie back, but when Kookie used his tongue all over Tae's mounth to fight and caress against Tae's tongue, Tae got himself involved in that bone wrecking dominating kiss. He want to melt in those muscular arms. His then flying hands is now gripping those protruding arms of Jungkook tight.

Tae held back his breath while gripping those arms Tae leaned further in to Jungkook subconsciously to get all of him and to give all of him. Those wet tongue sucking noise echoed in the small cabin. Jungkook got shocked with sudden involvement of Tae. He took time and pulled back to look at Taehyung.

Even after Jungkook pulled out from the kiss, Tae was still in the trans state with his eyes closed and arched neck with his Adams apple bobbing up and down in anxiety and need. Jungkook smirked at the  arched neck dripping sweat drops and desperate look of Tae .

" B E A U T I F U L !! " Jungkook growled in deep tone..

" Huh?!! " Tae gained his conscious and tried to look down, but Kookie swiftly attached his lips on Tae's bobbing Adams apple which is wet with swear to catch a drop which is about to drip down from the peak of his neck.

Both of them are really hard and poking each other down there, Tae gripped Kook's sweating back while Kookie palmed Tae's plumpy ass. The wild starving kiss took a turn and become soft, while Jungkook's rough hands softly raised up from Tae's ass all the way to Tae's cheeks.

Without knowing what he is doing, Jungkook's hungry eyes turned sweet for Taehyung, his rough hands on ass turned soft for Tae's cheek. The wild kiss turned in to a passionate tender kiss on Tae's lips. Jungkook kissed Tae like he is his first teen kiss with all his love, which scared Taehyung.

Taehyung easily took the rough kiss but this tender kiss started killing him. Tae started loosing himself, it lasted until they heard a sudden knocking sound outside the cabin. Namjoon alerted the bath house owner saying that kids are being naughty. He tried to save Tae, but he doesn't know they are really being naughty.

Knock knock!!

" Who the fuck are you!!! Get away before I break your face... " Kookie said holding Tae tight to his body. Tae descended down to the real cruel world from the heaven with Jungkook's alarming voice..

" Sir!!! This is not motel!! Can you carry on your dirty deeds outside bath house... Elderly people  are here.. "

" Send them out!! "

" You don't own this place sir!! "

" How much is your bath house??! " Saying that Kookie let go of Tae and wore his robe to open the door...

" I'm not selling for anything... And... " The owner tried to touch Jungkook, but Jungkook's offer got him dumbstruck.

" I'll buy it for five billion won!!! I'll pay you right now..."

" Consider it yours sir!! Just offer me a job here... I know nothing other than this..."

" You are appointed!!! Register this bath house in Kim Taehyung's name!! Now leave us alone..." Kookie said , but by that time Tae got his robe on and excited in the small gap behind the door frame and Jungkook...

" Ohhh fuck!!! You ruined everything!!! You are fired!! " Jungkook said looking at retreating Tae.

" God Jk!!! Let this old man live... I don't want this bath house... Keep it to yourself sir!!! Jk come out!!! " Tae sighed looking at both of the traders who were just talking business..

" You don't want?! Then I don't like doing business with you old man... Move away from my path..." Jungkook pushed the man back...

" But Sir!!! I liked the offer... " Owner asked Jungkook in humble tone..

" Next time don't interrupt my important meeting!!! I'll consider doing business with you..." Jungkook left behind Tae...

Taehyung locked himself in a changing room , Jungkook couldn't enter the same room, so he changed in other room. After changing in to his clothes Tae started to walk towards his car while collecting Namjoon's bag with him on his way.

" Tae doll !!! I'll come with you... " Jungkook said stopping angry Tae..

" Jungkook!!  Ahhhh!!! I don't want this.... This is not working for me..!! "

" What's not working??!! You gonna call yourself straight again??!! After what we did?? is not gay?! Didn't you enjoy this?? Are you gonna lie ?! "

" Yes!!! I'm gonna lie.... I didn't enjoy..!! Yes I'm not straight!!! But this... What is this Jk?? You call what you did is lust??!! I don't think so...I don't do love either Jk!!! This is serious... and I don't want this... "

" Love??!! How naive are you to call this love??!! I just tried to impress you... What I got on you is purely lust... and attraction.. I don't do love!! " Jungkook simply lied, because he himself don't know what took over him when he took Tae's cheek with eyes dripping love.

" Are you sure....?! I'm afraid..I can't be the prisoner in your love cage Jk!! "

" I don't need love cage to make you my prisoner and you know that... Either way I'm not letting you go away from me Tae... But trust me... I don't want anything serious with you.... " Jungkook said for time being to stop Tae, he don't want to take Tae by force.

" Ohhh.... I'm sorry...Never mind!!! I thought it... It was.... Forget it... I'll see you tomorrow... This is too much for me take today!! "

" Okay!!! I'll drive you to your home... Don't worry... We are not gonna leave your car here...Let's go in your car... My convoy will follow me.. "

" O-okayyyyy" Tae hesitantly dragged...
.
.
.
.
.
Kookie driving Tae's car...

" Omg!!! What's this?? You call this a car??!! It's living it's last days!! Please let him go peacefully... I'll buy you a Cadillac!! "

" Don't throw your money on me!!! I hate when rich people pull this kinda stunts to impress girls!!! Don't make me one of your sluts!! " Tae sassed to hide his emotions...

I want you to be my Queen!!

" Be my sugar baby then!!  Then it's not consider as throwing money... It will count as you earn it!! " Jungkook said..

" That's worse!!! You keep your money and power... I will keep my respect and peace... You are attracted to me... and I K-kinda... wanna try with you... So... You don't have to buy me.. Because I'm not selling myself!! " Taehyung carelessly said in sassy tone...

" What if I wanna travel with you... But I don't wanna travel in this crap!! You know what??!! I may not have born rich... Still I have never travelled in such junk!! " Jungkook said that to Tae, who was born and brought up in way more richer household than Jungkook.

" Get used to it sir!! Or you can always travel in your own luxury car behind me... "

" It's ok... I'll get used to it... "

You are the only sophistication I need now!!
.
.
.
.

" Here...! My apartment... Go home Jk!!! Meet you tomorrow... " Tae said and got down of the car to go to driving seat so that he can park the car..

" Won't you invite me in to your home???!! " Jk asked..

" I would have!! But....I can't stand you rich people calling my small home as crap and Junk.. "

" My bad!!! That won't happen again... Invite me doll!! I want to see your home... You pets and plants!! " Jungkook said in pleasing tone, so that he can spend some private time with Tae.

" What pet??!! Omg!!! My pet!!! Yes!!! My sweet pie...!! Yeah... You can come and see... "

Thank god I bought it!!!

" What's you pet's name??!! "

" Huhhhh!!!  It's c-called.... Fish!!! Actually...'Lonely Fish'!!!

" That's a.... very....Depressing name for a pet" Jungkook said with awkward expression, to hide his disgusted emotion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...
67.2K 2K 26
If someone dares to touch what's somehow belong to me I promise you he will not be able to see next morning of his life
252K 14K 38
Taehyung went missing after a bad fight with Jungkook and was reported dead after three months of searching. After a month, Jungkook moves into a hou...
164K 6.5K 51
Kim Taehyung is known as the school's playboy ...he never fucks anybody, heck no ...he just plays with them ...either it's a boy or it's a girl ...he...