HAPPIER; jra โœ“

By TGTATB0

โ‹† หšโ‚Š ๐Ÿชฉ โœฉ HAPPIER โ €โ €โ € in which, they go through the hardest period of their lives while trying to appear ha... More

000 | introduction
001 | just needs some time
002 | missed being with you
003 | you're so irresistible
004 | still get an urge
005 | this is embarrassing..
006 | cause you love me
007 | soaking in the sun
008 | is that all you gathered?
009 | sounds like it'll be fun
010 | oh my fucking god
011 | it looks good on you
012 | to the hottest dilf
013 | going to put you first
014 | happy fourth of july
015 | you seem nervous
016 | been keeping me up
017 | can't you just be happy
018 | i was waiting for you
019 | glad you like it
020 | it's been too long
021 | you are having a..
022 | see you in paris
023 | no shit dumbass
024 | you're quite self aware
025 | this is exhausting
026 | real mature of you
027 | no boys allowed
028 | i'm leaving then
029 | don't want to jinx it
030 | are you doing okay?
031 | please look after her
032 | now i'm debating
033 | the best for you
034 | i like the feeling
035 | want you with me..
036 | not going anywhere
037 | see how things go
038 | we'll be okay
039 | without him
040 | it's not your fault
041 | i don't want to
042 | after this setback
043 | time for a change
045 | are we there yet?
046 | some extra cuddles
047 | i'm so in love
048 | she's not too well
049 | whatever it takes
050 | paint pretty pictures
051 | you can't make them
052 | anywhere that you are
053 | i really hate it here..
054 | why did you leave
055 | appreciate these moments
056 | get the fuck out!
057 | you've come so far
058 | always be supportive
059 | this isn't goodbye
060 | our happier chapter
thank you <3
book five !!

044 | you're the prettiest

157 10 0
By TGTATB0

Liked by AdalynBarlow and others

JackAveryMusic who is he????

view all comments

User51 OMG THE CURLS NOOO

User7 JACK?!???

AdalynBarlow he's my boy <3
     | User8933 @adalynbarlow "my boy" 😩
     | JackAveryMusic @adalynbarlow love
you 🤍

User783 omg that was the longest two days

User783 glad to know adalyn wasn't with someone new

User31 STOP IT SUITS YOU SM

august 7

———————

"Gorgeous.." Jack broke the slight silence as he walked into the bathroom where his girlfriend was staring at herself in the mirror, wrapping his arms around her and then looking at them both in the reflection. "we should probably leave soon.. don't really want to be late.."

"I look disgusting.."

"No you don't," he shook his head, a small smile appearing on his face as he glanced up and down at her long sleeve black mini dress she had choose to cover up the area's she didn't want anyone else to see. "You're the prettiest. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"mh," she slightly groaned.

"And if your family's gonna judge you or make comments about you, they need to get their priorities straight," he added.

"so you think they're gonna judge me.." she mumbled her words while adjusting how the dress ruched over her stomach.

"I didn't say that," he quickly defended himself. "I genuinely think you look really good-"

"Can you just be honest with me, none of this bullshit," she more so demanded. "I'm giving you permission to hurt my feeling."

"Look at me," he moved his hands and turned her body around so she would stop looking at herself in mirror. "Like I told you the other day, I don't care how much your appearance changes I will always love you and I will always think you're the prettiest, okay? Remember that, cause it doesn't change with what I'm about to say."

"okay.."

"Yes, maybe your body has changed a bit, but it's normal so please don't beat yourself up over it. And although the pregnancy didn't end how we wanted it to, you were still almost ten weeks and your body was making changes to make a comfortable and safe place for baby to grow."

"It might take a bit for your body to go back to 'normal' or somewhere that you're confident and happy with but regardless you're beautiful and I don't ever expect you to look a certain way or be a certain weight or whatever," he continued. "I just want you to be yourself."

"So you do think I'm fat? And you've been lying to me this whole time," she slightly raised her tone, pulling away from him.

"No, I didn't say that," he shook his head once again, using a soft tone while following her back into the bedroom. "I don't understand why you're trying to put words into my mouth and make it seem like I hate you when I don't."

"Let's just go so I can get this fucking day over with!" Adalyn stopped as she turned around to face.

"Gorgeous, I never said you were fat," he grabbed ahold of her hand, not wanting them to be on bad terms ahead of their evening. "Your body's incredible."

"whatever," she mutter, pulling her hand away from his and sat down on the edge of her bed to put her shoes on.

The couple had agreed earlier in the day to attending a dinner at Adalyn's parent's house.  And since the Barlow family didn't know about the past week her and Jack had and Adalyn still didn't want them to know, she was strongly regretting it as the time got closer to leaving.

A small smile appeared on his face as she looked back up at him after doing up the straps of her heels. Soon standing up and accepting the hug from her boyfriend — the extra height making her lay her head on his shoulder instead of his chest.

"they already don't like me so I'm not scared to speak up if they say shit to you," he placed a kiss on her cheek. "It'll be okay."

"And you'll let me know if you get over it and want to leave?" she lifted her head up and made eye contact with him, receiving a nod.

"I love you."

"I love you," she kissed his lips.

After about three quarters of an hour had passed, Adalyn and Jack were finally arriving at her parent's place. Sharing a couple kisses outside by his car before heading up the few stairs and ringing the doorbell while opening the door and letting themselves inside. Saying a small greeting to her family at sat the dinner table talking while the room as the food was still being prepared.

"Addie!" Eliana's attention was quickly turned to couple, getting up from the living room and running over to her.

"Hi princess," Adalyn crouch down and wrapped her arms around the girl, forcing a smile. "How are you?"

"I'm gooddd," she dragged her words out, slightly swaying with a smile on her face. "I like your hair, it's pretty."

"Thank you."

"You look like Ariel!" she replied as her eyes trailed down her aunt's body, furrowing slightly at the marks on her thighs and pointing at them. "What happened?"

"Nothing, nothing," she quickly stood up, pulling the hem of her dress down to cover her scars once again.

"What have you been up to, Ellie?" Jack playfully messed up the little one's hair while changing the subject. "It's been a while since I've seen you."

Eliana looked at the boy with a confused and slightly disgusted face, backing away from him and wrapping her arms around one of Adalyn's legs while continuing to stare at him, causing Adalyn to let out a small genuine chuckle.

"Princess, you know Jack," she gently pushed the girl towards him, then picking her up after she refused to go near him. "he shaved his hair and now looks weird, I know."

"Hey," Jack playfully shook his head at the pair.

"can you come play with me?" she slightly mumbled while grabbing Adalyn's necklace and looking at it. "Mama and Dada never do.."

"Jack will go play with you and I'll be there very soon, does that sound like a plan?"

"okay."

Letting the girl down and watching her grab Jack's hand before walking to her play area, Adalyn let out a small sigh as she turned around and went over to her family, setting her handbag down on the empty chair while she stayed stood behind it.

"Take your headphones out Adalyn, that's so disrespectful," her mother demanded.

"sorry," she responded, find the case in her handbag and pulling the headphones out and putting them away.

"New boyfriend, huh?" Xavier folded his arm as he looked at his sister. "Had enough of the other guy or did he break up with you again?"

"He is 'the other guy'," she used air quotes as she rolled her eyes. "Why's it such an issue that he shaved his hair. Also why are you completely fuckin' okay with your daughter going off with a 'new guy'."

"She's fine. Also what sorta mental breakdown are y'all going through," he chuckled. "Settle girl."

"Hello to you too," she sarcastically spoke with a huff of frustration, turning around to go over to her boyfriend and niece.

"she's really losing control of herself being with him. look at the weight she's put on.." Adalyn overheard her mother's comment to the group which she didn't bother responding to.

"are you okay?" Jack mouthed while looking at the girl as she sat down with them, receiving a small nod. "I love you."

"I don't want to be here," she muttered as she moved herself closer to her boyfriend. "I hate that we just got here..."

"after dinner we can go," he kissed her cheek.

"Addie," Eliana gained the two's attention, moving herself over to her aunt and wrapping her arms around her. "Can I go with you?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"your place," she slightly tilted her head.

"You don't want to be here?" Adalyn furrowed.

"no," she shook her head. "Mama, Dada leave me here and I want to be with you, I don't like Drew."

"Dada leaves you with him?" she asked as the other agreed, causing her to glance at Jack then over her other shoulder to the dinning table. "mh."

"who's Drew?" Jack copied their tone.

"Xavier's friend. he's fuckin' weird," Adalyn replied, try to decide what to do.

"You three, dinner's ready," Jeremy called out to them.

"right.." she mumbled to herself as she snapped back into reality.

Adalyn moved her niece off of herself and stood up before grabbing ahold of Eliana's hand while Jack got up himself. The three heading over to the dinner table, Adalyn setting her niece in her set before sitting down herself on the seat between her and Jack.

"are you okay with.. everything?" Jack whispered to his girlfriend as he grabbed hold of her hand. Nodding and placing a quick kiss on his lips, she then let go of his hand and grabbed the utensils to pick from the variety of food across the centre of the table.

Silence filled the room while they all dishes their own meals and begun eat. Sarah was closely watching her daughter's actions, take mental notes of the food she picked and the portions while whispering small comments to her husband every so often.

"How long have you two been dating again, Adalyn and.. Jack?" Sarah question the couple, taking a little extra time to remember the boy's name. "Almost two years, right?"

"No," Adalyn slightly muttered — having a good idea on where the conversation was going based off of the past. "We known each other for almost two year but haven't even been dating for one."

"She was dating that guy she worked with, this time last year, remember?" Xavier chimed in.

"Oh yes, Lucas right?" she received a nod from her daughter. "He's such a lovely boy."

"Well Jack's lovelier," Adalyn flashed her a smile.

"mh.. Speaking of, if you think that, you two need to start discussing kids and marriage," she brought the conversation back to the original topic she wanted to bring up. "There's no we're waiting, you're getting older, it needs to start soon."

"Why do you think you get to decide when I'm having kids?" she furrowed.

"Look Adalyn, I've waited to have this conversation with you, but you're turning twenty-four-"

"Twenty-three in like six months," she corrected her mother.

"You're turning twenty-three soon, and simply you don't have heaps years to wait to start trying," Sarah explained. "I know you've wanted kids younger, then didn't want kids and who knows where you stand now but just so you know it took me years to have just the two of you."

"It took me months to get pregnant only to lose the baby, then months more to get pregnant with Xavier and the twin that we had lost. But also the reason you and Xavier are seven years apart isn't because we were waiting, it's because it took five miscarriage and many IVF attempts to finally fall pregnant with you-"

"Can we not talk about this," Adalyn shook her head.

"I just don't want you to keep waiting and end up being in your late thirties and your chances of having a kid being decreased as the days go by while also already possibly having a lower chance and you might possibly never getting your kid. Wouldn't you much rather just start trying now-"

"Shut the fuck up, I'm twenty-two," she raised her voice in frustration while getting up from her chair. "I'm going to the bathroom," she added through a mumble as she walked away from the table.

Jack looked over his shoulder, watching his girlfriend walk away and down the hall before turning back to the table, taking another bit of his food as she was unsure on what to say.

"Jack," Jeremy gained his attention as the boy softly hummed in response. "Have you thought about proposing to her?"

"She doesn't want to get married," he shook it off.

"Do you love her?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Well don't break her heart."

"I would never," Jack replied, grabbing his phone out of his pocket as it begun ringing and moving his attention to the screen to see the name before leaving it on his lap as he looked back up. "She means a lot to me."

"Okay, then proposed to her," he more so demanded, noticing the boy look away at his phone a few more times. "She's clearly losing control of herself, and I don't know if it's because she comfortable with you or something stupid like that but I'm not going to let you fuck her over- who keeps messaging you?"

"Oh, um it's someone reminding me something I forgot about.." he brushed in off, soon getting up from his seat. "I'm going to go check on Adalyn.."

Gently pushing the chair back in under the table, Jack somewhat awkwardly walked down the hall, wandering slightly as he tried to remember where the downstairs bathroom was while also reading over his messages.

"gorgeous?" he knocked on the closed door, hearing a slight sniffle from her. "can you let me in please?"

Adalyn soon opened the door, instantly wrapped her arms around him and burying her head into his chest as his shirt soaking up her tears. He placed a couple kisses on the top of her head, softly swaying them for few seconds before moving them inside the bathroom and shutting the door.

"she stresses me out," Adalyn mumbled the comment about her mother. "I can't go through all that."

"you'll be okay," he softly rubbed her back. "let's take a seat," he added, sitting down on floor while she followed his actions. "I'll be with you through anything that life throws at us, I promise."

"mh.." she wiped away a tear. "Gabbie keeps trying to call me.."

"I know, she's was calling and messaging me too," he gently ran his thumb over the back of her hands. "Will you be okay with us still spending two weeks with Lav? .. it's okay if you're not."

"you need to hang out with her," she quickly shook her head, not wanting him to cancel on them. "I'll be fine.."

"are you sure?"

"yeah.." she slowly nodded. "we could bring Ellie? then they have each other and El's not stuck with Drew.. Xavier should be fine with it, he never cares"

"okay," Jack sent his girlfriend a small smile and placed a kiss on her lips. "sounds like a plan."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

extra long chapter to connect
everything together :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.4K 25
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ? Started: May 15, 2020 Finished: June 24, 2020
77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
7K 387 63
โ‹† หšโ‚Š ๐Ÿชฉ โœฉ WONDERLAND โ €โ €โ € in which, they spend their time finding all the wonderful moments in life โ €โ €โ € 20 / 05 / 23 - 17 / 10 / 23 . . แฅซแญก
268K 8.5K 30
โ แดแด€แด‡แด แด‡, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด. สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›แดแด สแดแดœษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡. โž { แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… }