✓ | To Save Her | Link x OC |...

By justamethyst3

This fic has been posted on Wattpad and AO3 under the username: justamethyst3 These are the only places this... More

~Prologue~
~Chapter 1: Amethyst~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25: Link~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter 27~

27 2 0
By justamethyst3

"Majora tried to use the moon to destroy Termina long ago. He took over our friend Skull Kid. The Link of that time stopped him, and everything went back to normal."

"How did he stop him?"

"With the power of the Fierce Deity mask... Although we don't know what happened to it after."

"Would the Triforce be able to help?"

"It could, but we don't want to use it until we have to deal with Ganon. Then we can seal him away."

Zelda looked down, nodding.

"And we didn't have much time to prepare, so we couldn't call any others to help."

Zelda rubbed at her eyes, and I glanced back at Majora. It danced around as Tael flew by it.

"There are others, but they're trying to get ready. They aren't able to get here yet."

"Others?"

"From the past! They're coming to help you get Amethyst back!"

My eyes widened as Tael cried out. Tatl rushed over to him, pulling him away. I grit my teeth, before rushing from the bush we hid behind. The others stayed behind me as I held my sword up.

"Nope! Not today!"

Majora jumped out of the way, laughing as they did.

"You're too slow! And you're so small, too! You can't even do anything this time!"

I grit my teeth, spinning around to face it.

"You won't stop me! You're too weak!"

"Master, please don't listen to it."

I glanced at my sword as it glowed.

"We are on our way to help. Please, just hold out for a little longer!"

I looked back up in time to see Majora flying for me. I scrambled out of the way, moving further into the field.

"You've already tried this once, it won't work!"

"Link, look out!"

I grit my teeth, dodging again.

"What am I supposed to do?!"

A light flashed, and Majora let out a cry. I blinked, letting my vision clear as a robed figure stood up.

"It's about time!" they said.

Several others appeared, taking off.

"Zant, I know you're here! Show yourself!"

"Twinrova!"

"Ganondorf!"

The others appeared one by one until Amethyst hovered above them.

"It seems you stalled long enough for the others to arrive... All of you, get them!"

Everyone took off, and I regrouped with Zelda.

"I don't know who anyone is. I've never seen them before."

"Neither have I..."

"No worries, little guy! They're all here to help us!"

We were lifted from our feet and into the air. I glanced down, stuttering in shock.

"D-Daruk?!"

He laughed out as Urbosa stopped next to him, followed by the others.

"How are you here?"

"With the help of Amethyst!"

"MeyMey? How?"

"She's still trapped in there, fighting against Ganon. He's taken control of her body and pushed us all out. Thankfully, we were able to rejoin the others, and we used what power we had to come here to help!"

"How do we save Amethyst?"

Mipha let out a shaky breath, glancing at Urbosa.

"We're not sure. But we'll find a way."

Urbosa nodded weakly, pulling out her scimitar.

"And we'll do what we can!"

Revali took to the sky, pulling out his bow.

"Let's go!"

Daruk set us back down, pulling out his weapon.

"Be safe out there, you two! We need your help in getting Amethyst back!"

He took off with the others, leaving us behind. I glanced at Zelda, worried.

"If they all are saying they're here to help, then I believe it. I don't know what Amethyst did, but she must have done something, and she needs our help."

I nodded, taking a shaky breath.

"Let's go get Amethyst back."

I took off, holding my sword tight.

"Where do we start?"

"Right here!"

Zant passed in front of me, holding scimitars in front of him.

"Hey, you're fighting me right now!"

"I changed my mind!"

A shadow wolf appeared from the ground, growling at Zant.

"Oh please. The Link from our time isn't here to help you! What will you do against me?"

"He may not be here, but this Link is!"

I raised my sword, shocking Zant. He yelped, jumping away after my sword hit him. The wolf attacked, knocking him down.

"Midna! Why?! Why are you doing this again?!"

"Neither of us are supposed to be here. You know this. And if I have to kill you again, I will!"

Zelda pulled me out of the way as a Twinrova flew past, chased by a fairy and an older guy with a sword.

"I... I don't understand..."

"You shouldn't."

I moved away, Ghirahim right behind me.

"I haven't had this much fun in so long! Maybe I'll finally see Fi again, just like old times!"

"You're crazy!"

"Maybe so, but at least I was there for Amethyst, while you'd completely forgotten her!"

"So?! At least I can remember her and actually help her!"

Our swords clashed as Ghirahim grinned.

"Maybe so, but did she go to you when she was struggling?"

"I wasn't around for her to-"

"Exactly!"

He pushed me back, and I fell to the ground.

"You're so much weaker than you used to be. This'll be easy-"

He jumped aside as an arrow flew past him. Zelda stood out of breath as she lowered her bow.

"Let's go, Link. We need to get to Amethyst!"

I nodded, getting to my feet. We headed off into the field again, moving closer to Amethyst. We weaved through the others as they fought, moving closer and closer.

"You can't come near yet. I'm the final boss, aren't I?"

A barrier rose, blocking our way to her.

"There's three more! What will you do?!"

I glanced back as Zant, and Majora fell, the others moving to help. Zelda raised her bow, but let it fall.

"Aim for one of the Twinrova," I said.

She did as I said, waiting until they stopped for a moment.

"Fire."

She let the arrow loose, and it hit. She aimed for the other, hitting them. They both fell, everyone heading for Ghirahim. His eyes landed on us, before he teleported in front of me.

"I know you're in there, Fi. You won't even say hi?"

"I see no reason to. I'm fighting how I can, is that not enough for you?"

"Oh, come now. I know you can fight, without fighting in that sword!"

"The chances of me winning against you in that state are little to none. And I cannot leave the sword. Hylia helped make sure of that."

Zelda raised the bow, but Ghirahim disappeared before she could shoot.

"Why can't you just play along, then?"

"Because I'm not meant to!"

A being appeared from the sword, knocking Ghirahim back. He yelped as he hit the ground, before he chuckled.

"See? I knew you'd come out! You can't lock yourself away from the world. Not even I could!"

"I'm not you, Ghirahim. I grew stronger and lived on. You're supposed to be dead."

The figure turned to us momentarily, before bowing down.

"Please, excuse me Master. I have some business to attend to. I'll be back soon."

She took off, rushing for Ghirahim.

"That's the voice in the sword," Zelda said in awe.

"Little guy, look out!"

I raised my sword as Ghirahim swung by, trying to hit me. He disappeared again, Fi following behind.

"He's moving too fast for me! There's nothing we can do!"

"No, we have to do something!"

I tracked where Ghirahim moved, watching as he moved closer and closer. I readied my sword, then swung as he appeared in front of me.

He cried out in pain as my sword hit the diamond in his chest, Fi doing the same with a sword of her own. He disappeared, before appearing behind Fi. She whirled around, kicking him back away from her.

He skidded across the grass, where shadows rose to hold him still.

"You thought some shadows could stop me, Twilight Princess?"

"No, but Fi can!"

I rushed forward with Fi, my sword ready.

"Aim for the diamond on his chest!"

I let out a cry as I jumped forward, plunging my sword into him. Fi disappeared into the sword, and Ghirahim let out a weak laugh.

"That's not enough to stop me."

He disappeared, and I whirled around. He stood by Amethyst who frowned.

"Retreat for now. I still have use for you."

"Yes, Master."

He disappeared, and the barrier fell. The others lined up at my side, getting ready.

"I can feel your energy, Champions. And don't try to use the Divine Beasts, you'll only kill them. Is that what you want?"

I glanced at Urbosa as she grit her teeth, pointing her scimitar at Amethyst.

"Leave the poor girl's body! She has no part in this!"

"She does now! I just need to get the power from her, before I toss her aside!"

"Don't just treat her like a puppet!"

She rushed towards Zelda, who yelped as she raised the bow.

"Zelda!" I called.

Revali raised his bow, for Amethyst.

"You realize you won't hurt me, right? You'll only hurt the girl!"

Revali hesitated, looking down at his bow.

"If we have to hurt her to save her from you, then so be it! She didn't do anything to deserve this treatment from you."

My grip tightened on my sword, and I rushed forward. She glanced at me, before pushing Zelda back and moving away.

"Fine then, come at me! I can guarantee, you won't win!"

~ * ~

I will admit, not my best fighting scene. But! I just gotta practice more to get better hehe And honestly, I'm not too upset about it. I just didn't know what to do XD

Next chapter, they gotta fight Amethyst. Do you have any thoughts on how it'll turn out? I'm excited to hear them if you want to share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 242 11
"There isn't a woman in Hyrule or beyond that could satiate me like you." Alright ladies and gents, It's wedding season in Castle Town and on this se...
6.6K 161 62
Time has passed. Hyrule is getting rebuilt. Zelda on the other hand is not quite sure what to do. She is no longer a princess, She's a queen with res...
3.6K 210 12
What if Link was on the verge of death? Goddess Hylia opened up a portal when the hylian hero Link was close to dying at the hands of Calamity Ganon...
20.9K 370 22
After witnessing Link and Zelda's on and off relationship, Y/N had had enough. Link was always sad, Zelda was sad and confused. Everyone was just, do...