Rude Ralph X Reader

By ITSSOAPY__

Someone had to make one πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ More

Meet the people! (keys)
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
WHAT THE HELL.
11

6

524 5 0
By ITSSOAPY__

HENRYS POV
"Ready worm?" I ask my brother. Ralphs also here. Peter is standing there ready to pull a rope on the secret club! This is gonna be great! "Worm! Here they come!" I say running with Ralph as they come after me, including my sister. She goes and spys on them pretending she's one of them then goes and reports it to the purple hand gang.

nows your time worm! Hes struggling to pull the rope. "man, I made that so easy!"  I whisper to Ralph. The girls successfully make it through the fence and tackle us. Once they go away and I walk up towards Peter. "I made that surprisingly easy" I yell at him. I push him under the buckets. "Where's your purple hand gang member paper" he gave it to me and I ripped it up and through away the paper and pulled the rope, goo falling all over him. "I give you one job!" I say as I walk away.

"Hey Henry.." Ralph runs up to me and walks along with me "yes Ralph?" "Uhh.. I need to tell you a secret." He says looking me in the eyes. "Let's go to the fort"

We sit in the fort. He's focused on the floor. "Ralph?" "I like
Y/n! He blurts out squeezing his eyes shut, turning red from blushing. I look at him "so what's the secret?" I say looking at him. "I just told you! "oh here's a secret Ralph! I'm transgender!" I say laughing "I know you are Henry!" He says smiling a bit "yeah! and I knew you liked Y/n!" He looked at me confused and he sighed. "Don't tell anyone Henry.. Please!" He pleads "oh alright" I roll my eyes smiling.

Y/NS POV
We were all talking about girl stuff I was interested in some things and to be honest it wasn't all that bad! Until a ball of red was thrown at Margaret. "ugh what.?" She took it and opened the paper. It was in the form of a heart! That's cute. "Dear Margaret, I love you will you marry me. Signed.. HENRY!?" she said looking astonished at the paper "what? I don't think your reading it right." I snatched the paper from her and read it to myself. Oh. My. God. Suddenly one was thrown at Susan also in red so I assumed it was also a heart. "No wonder Henry wants to marry me!" Margaret said admiring herself. "No he wants so marry me! He wrote me a love poem! To beautiful Susan" she started but Margaret took it from her "Oh Susan, no ones as pretty as you, you always smell lovely, just like shampoo!?" Margaret read aloud. Suddenly I got one in the back of the head. "Oh no." I say grabbing the paper as it crumbles in my hand. I close my eyes "I swear if it's red I'm gonna cry" I open my eyes and look at the red paper. Everyone starts to giggle and laugh "I'M NOT MARRYING MY BROTHER" I laugh opening it "Dear Y/n, this isn't like the poem that Henry gave Susan and Margaret but hopefully it takes your heart." I read aloud "oh no" chuckle and continue reading "your so beautiful Y/n. Your voice, your hair, your body, your everything! Your personality was alluring as well as your face, you make my heart flutter all the time. Y/n, please be mine. Signed.. Ralph?" I say finishing "WHAT???" Margaret yelled. "HE'S CHEATING ON ME AND MY CRUSH DOESN'T EVEN LIKE ME BACK! PEN!" she yelled and I threw her a pen. This is gonna be good.

Me and Susan went down to the purple and gang fort. "Oh hey
Y/n!" Henry said. I look at Ralph and he blushes looking away slowly looking back. I chuckle and wave at him. "AND WHO LET SUSAN IN!? GUARDS! GUARDS!! oh yeah I fired those guys." "We've got a letter." Susan said "from Margaret" I added smirking at Susan she smirks back and looks at Henry "do you really like my shampoo?" She asked touching her hair. "Was that your message?" He asked turning on his chair- sorry, bucket. "Fine then. Be like that. Here!" She said snotty like and left. I looked at them "UHH WAIT UP SUSAN!" I ran after her.

RALPHS POV
"Oh your down bad" said Henry turning on his chair- sorry, bucket to look at me. He opened the letter "I wouldn't marry you if you were the last person on earth, including Slimey toads and rattle snakes? My heart is saved for Ralph but it looks like he swoons for Y/n instead. Ralph will still be mine no matter what, Margaret." He read looking up at me "What??" She said shrugging "How did she know I liked Y/n?"

Henry and I walked to the fence and climbed through "I WOULDN'T MARRY YOU! IF YOU WERE EVEN YOU! SO THERE!" Me and Henry sat there as everyone came out chanting "Henry loves Margaret! Ralph loves Y/n" except Margaret and
Y/n, Y/n was smirking "NO WE DON'T" her smirk quickly faded as the words came out of henrys mouth but they tried to stay cool
"Then why did you send her a note, innit?" Said linda "and why did you send me a love poem?" "And why did Ralph send Y/n a love letter?!" Margret said heated.

Y/NS POV
"I- I didn't send anything!" Ralph said putting his hands up in defence. Ouch. I liked him and I thought he liked me back. Linda came and put my hand on my shoulder and smiled "I can tell he still likes you. Even if he didn't write it" she whispered in my ear. I smile at her and she smiles back sympathetically. Henry growled and stomped back with Ralph as they continued their little chant.

HENRYS POV
Me and Ralph walked over to Peter and his friends. "Peter, did you see anyone go into the secret club with a note. He pulled on his collar. "Err.." "NO! HE DIDN'T! AND- AND NEITHER DID WE!" one of his friends jumped in the way as if he was taking a bullet for him. "Hmm.. Then who could it have been?" I look at ralph "do you have any enemys?" Asked a little dark skinned boy "what? Me!? Of course not! Well.. Maybe one or two.. Aha! I know who it is!" "PLEASE!! I'M ONLY LITTLE!" Peter said begging, Ralph stepped back a bit.

"IT HAS TO BE RALPH! HE LOVES PLAYING JOKES!" I say crossing my arms "but Henry I'm right here!" Ralph flailed his arms around "oh yeah, well it could have been Brian.. Thats it! Tomorrow at school! It's revenge time!"

Y/NS POV
"Dear miss battle-axe, clean out your ear wax, whenever your near I just want to tear" I read aloud from the bulletin board. Everyone around me laughed, cuz 1 whoever did this was an idiot, 2 it was true. I sighed and walked to the classroom "dear teacher you carrot nose is your best feature, I'm done. WHAT PART OF THIS SCHOOL IS NOT INSULTING MISS BATTLE-AXE" I throw my arms up and walk out of the class room and find my 'friends' I run up to them. "WHERE ARE THEY??" Miss battle-axe ran down the hallway looking for them. "WALK. DON'T RUN!" I yell to her.

PETERS POV
I sit there while my friends say "It's time to tell Henry what you did." "Yeah! Now he's bound to let you back into the purple hand gang!" "He'll bury me upside down in the garden! Uhh, maybe things have gone too far! I don't want to tell-" "tell me what?" Henry came up to me smiling with Ralph by his side. I start studdering on my words. "Henry loves Margaret! Ralph loves Y/n!" I look forward and see the girls doing a dance in the field "WE DO NOT! LEAVE UP ALONE!" Henry and Ralph run away and the girls follow them "we've got to do something!"

WEEPING WILLIAM POV

"Did you hear that?? Peter wrote those notes!" I say looking at my best friend.

HENRYS POV
Me and Ralph were being followed by almost all the girls, William and his friends, and the best boys. 2 of the boys tried to run with us but they got pulled back from their ears. We got chased all through the school until we were back on the playground.

Y/NS POV
I see the boys coming up to me, Margaret,and Susan. Me and Margaret smirked at each other, we may not be best friends.. Or friends at all but sometimes shes not bad. The boys ran into us "woah!" They got Cornered by all the girls "AHEM. Dear Margaret, I love you, will you marry me? SIGNED, HENRY!" she said waving the crumpled heart in his face. Oohs were heard from the crowd "I didn't write that!" He yelled at them. "Yes you did! Henry loves me!" He looked at Susan which she also had one. He sighed and rolled his eyes "RUBBISH! Henry loves me!" Sour Susan yelled. "DON'T!" "DOESN'T!" "DOES!" "I'm gonna make you admit you love me, even if I have to.. MAKE YOU!" "Uhh" they all looked at me, I have Ralphs in my hand. "Y/n, you know I love you as a sister PLEASE!" Henry said pleading "oh no, hen it's not from you." I opened it and began reading Dear Y/n, this isn't like the poem that Henry gave Susan and Margaret but hopefully it takes your heart. your so beautiful Y/n.your voice, your hair, your body, your everything! Your personality was alluring as well as your face, you make my heart flutter all the time. Y/n, please be mine. Ralph" I finnish looking at him "W-what! I didn't write that!" "See I told you he didn't!" "How do you know he's not lying?" We look at the boys and they start running "AFTER HIM!"

We basicly ran all around the school for them with all the girls, weeping William and his friend, and the whole best boys club. "HAHA! YOU CAN'T CATCH US!" they suddenly bumbed into the fence that's keeping all of us from escaping this hell hole and keeping anyone from coming IN this hell hole.

"Ok well maybe you can" he said smiling up at us sheepishly with Ralph by his side. "LET'S SETTLE THIS LOVE THING ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Susan screamed "WAIT!" A kid screamed. "IT WASN'T THEM WHO WROTE THOSE NOTES!" "I told you it wasn't them!" I said looking at them. "THEN WHO DID?!" Margaret barked. Everyone looked at Peter. "I did." Everyone gasped "WHAT???" "you wrote those notes!" Henry growled. He ran after his little brother. "So that means if you didn't write it.." "THAT MEANS HE LOVES ME!" Margaret shouted "Y/n..just cuz I didn't write it.. Doesn't mean it's not true." He smiled and I looked at him "so you feel the same.." He nods and I hug him "UGH" Margaret cried and left. Everyone else cheered and continued the chant "Y/N LOVES RALPH, RALPH LOVES Y/N!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 51 18
⚠️ warning I don't own ok ko let's be heroes or their characters I'm just bored⚠️ ⚠️This'll also include cursing and characters I made up⚠️ If you li...
106K 2.2K 125
fluff, angst , smut mostly angsts I'm bad at writing forgive meπŸ’
53.9K 845 51
I've read to many, so I'll make one The pic is also made by me
1K 20 13
Made another since the other one was ass for me