3

Theres a reason that's at the top

We told everyone the plan at school, We get a bunch of snacks, a whole TON of them. Every time the demon lunch lady eats them all we add more until she can't eat anymore! "Work with YOU? especially Y/N? pfft, no way!" Said Margaret I glared at her "you know.. I'm not THAT bad" I say looking at her, Ralph giggled from behind us "wouldn't that get us all in trouble?" "O.M.G RALPH THAT WAS SOOO CUTE!" squealed Margaret. My eyes went a little wide at the sound she created and looked at Ralph and back at her. "I mean it could work.. Right bert?" Ralph said and looked at some big guy "I dunno" he said shrugging his shoulders.

Alright 11:30.. 30 more minutes until lunch! We have the plan all figured out "Y/n?" I quickly look up at miss battle-axe "difference between ukulele and guitar?" "Guitar has 6 strings, ukulele has 4. The ukulele is smaller than a guitar and though they both have tunings there very different like-" "Y/n that's enough information." she says. Everyone was looking at me so I put my head down. I felt everyone's eyes leave but two still stuck on. "Y/n?" Said Ralph hushed down. "Yeah?" "How did you learn all that?" "I have a guitar and a ukulele, just pick out the differences." I shrugged "wow!" Really? Maybe I could come over to your house and you can show me!" "You would want to?" "Yeah sure! I mean your house is just right there. I could bike to your house in like 5 minutes!" "Alright then" "no way Y/n can play a guitar! she isn't that cool!" Said Margaret butting in "bet I could play better than her" "is that a challenge?" I say smirking leaning closer to her "my treehouse, after school, be there."

"LUNCH LADY TIMEEE!" I yell dancing through the hallways, both Henry and Ralph laugh at me. How can Ralph laugh be scary yet cute at the same time? We get in and review the plan one last time. We sit down and the demon lunch lady comes in "where are ALL YOUR TREATS?" she asks sternly we open our lunch boxes and there were a whole bunch of cookies in there, it was like heaven to her, She ran around the room eating all our cookies. when she was with one side, the other side word grab more cookies and put them in our lunch boxes. Me and Ralph quietly giggled as she went to one side of the room at a time. "Ready.." We grabbed the plastic bags "NOW!" yelled Henry. We dumped all the bags on the table! The were all filled with
Cookies. She almost ate all them until she had a big tummy ache and had to be tooken away. "Gretta will longer be looking after you, she will be going back to the cafeteria." "YES!" we all hugged and high fived each other. You smiled at Margaret. "I still want that contest" she looked at me and dragged her thumb across her neck and stormed away. "What was that about?" One of the boys asked "I dunno" said bert.

End of school, end of Margarets life I think smiling as me, Peter, Henry, and Ralph walk to. Margarets house. My hand was close to Ralphs but I dare not to hold it, though it looks soft and warm, perfect for mine.. Before I know it my hand lingers closer until our fingers intertwine. This lasted about a minute until Henry yelled out "EWW YUCK Y/N AND RALPH ARE HOLDING HANDS!" he made a disgusted face and I let go, letting Ralphs warmness drip off. "I thought it was adorable!" "SHUT IT WORM!" Both Ralph and Henry said "Y/N!!" he hugged me and I picked him up "aww poor baby.." I say sympathetically. I look at Ralph who seems to have a jealous face but turned around so I couldn't see it. I chuckled and continued walking with peter.

As we got to my house I set Peter down and kissed his forehead as he ran to the door, "alright, let's beat this perra" I say cracking my knuckles "what?"

We climbed up the ladder "so wheres your guitar?" She snarled. "In my room" "I'll get it!" Henry yelled going down the ladder "be careful with it! Please dont let it break!"
A bit later he came back with my precious black electric guitar I've named Luna.(fun fact! Luna is in my bedroom right now) "Luna!" I say reaching my hand out for them. Henry gave me Luna and sat down next to Ralph. I played around with the pegs until Luna was tuned and I was being supportive to her the whole time saying things like "Cmon Luna you can do it!" And "Good girl"