Daughter Of The Little Mermaid

By RiverAmoryLunar

Y/N is the Daughter of Ariel and Prince Eric. She's the older sister of Melody. Her mother has always sung he... More

Characters
𝔅𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
Characters 2
𝔍𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩 𝔉𝔬𝔯 𝔊𝔬𝔬𝔡
𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔫
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔉𝔦𝔰𝔥
Characters 3
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝕲𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖓
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱 𝔏𝔦𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔯𝔶
𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔈𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔩𝔡 𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔈𝔶𝔢𝔰
𝔊𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔊𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔰
𝔓𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔘𝔭 𝔄𝔫 𝔒𝔩𝔡 𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔡𝔰 𝔒𝔣 𝔘𝔯𝔰𝔲𝔩𝔞
𝔓𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔄 𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢
𝔊𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔙𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔲𝔰𝔢𝔲𝔪 𝔒𝔣 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔙𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰
𝔏𝔞𝔡𝔶 𝔏𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔬 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔬𝔯 𝔏𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔬
𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔅𝔞𝔩𝔩
𝔥𝔢'𝔰 𝔘𝔭 𝔗𝔬 𝔖𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤
𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖓 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝔖𝔥𝔢'𝔰 𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨
𝔏𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔬𝔯𝔞 𝔏𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔬 𝔒𝔣 𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡
𝔊𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔉𝔬𝔯 𝔙𝔞𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
𝕽𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖑'𝖘 𝕾𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔊𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰
A/N
A/N
𝔗𝔬 𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔚𝔢 𝔊𝔬
𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ ℌ𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲
Additional Characters
A/N
Headcanons for my Female Ocs and Non-binary Ocs
A/N

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫

422 23 0
By RiverAmoryLunar

Skadi had secretly folded the two out but stopped and leaned against the castle wall. "You don't have to watch her anymore you know" someone said causing Skadi to jump slightly. She looked over and her eyes widened in shock. She was halfway kneeling down when the person rolled their eyes and lifted Skadi up off the ground. "Don't do that" they huffed out and Skadi apologized. "I don't know why I come down here this always happens and it's annoying" the figure said and Skadi blushed brightly as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Sorry Dawn but I can't help it, you are the sun goddess what else am I supposed to do" Skadi said looking at the woman. "Treat me like a normal person" Dawn said as she folded her arms. "Yeah that's not gonna happen your a goddess for fuck sake" she said causing Dawn to raise an eyebrow. "Sorry" Skadi apologized again causing the moon goddess to roll her eyes. She leaned in and planted a kiss on Skadi's cheek. "You're lucky I still love you and I'm glad you're still wearing that necklace" Dawn said and Skadi blushed again as she grabbed hold of the necklace that was around her neck. "I never take it off " Skadi said as she leaned back against the wall next to Dawn.

Y/N and Lesso walked through the garden until they sat in the small circular pavilion. Y/N watched as the sun set before shivering slightly. Lesso's finger glowed and a blanket appeared around their shoulders. She leaned in and kissed Y/N's cheek. "Never took you to be the romantic type" Y/N blurted out as she rested her head on Lesso's shoulder causing the Dean to chuckle. "I love you" Lesso whispered out causing Y/N to remove her head from her shoulder before looking at her. "What" Y/N said and Lesso grabbed Y/N's hands. "I love you" Lesso said again and Y/N smiled widely. "I love you too Nora" Y/N said as she hugged Lesso. The Dean wrapped her arms around Y/N and kissed Y/N. Y/N kissed back before standing up. She pulled Lesso up causing the blanket to fall. "Where are we going" Lesso said and Y/N just giggled. "You'll see" Y/N said as they made their way through the garden. They walked for awhile until they stopped at a lake.

Y/N let go of Lesso's hand before taking her crown off and setting in on the bench. She reached behind her and unzipped her dress. She reached behind her neck and unclasped the neck piece before turning around to face away from Lesso. The dress dropped to the ground causing Lesso to look away with a blush across her face. Lesso heard a splash causing her to look back over to see Y/N already looking at her while smiling. "It's nice and warm come join" Y/N said causing Lesso to raise an eyebrow. "I'd rather watch you" Lesso said causing Y/N to frown. "please Nora" Y/N said as she made puppy eyes at Lesso who sighed. "Fine" she said and Y/N smiled before turning around. Lesso got undressed and kept her boxers and bra on before walking into the water. Y/N swam over to Lesso and looked up at her. Lesso looked down at Y/N and grabbed her pulling her close. "You don't have your tail" Lesso said and Y/N shook her head no before pulling Lesso into a kiss. Lesso moved her hands up and down Y/N's body as she moved down to kissing Y/N's neck. Y/N tilted her head back letting the Dean have more access to her neck. "God you're so beautiful" Lesso muttered out causing Y/N to blush.

Y/N was laying down on the dock with her head on Lesso's lap as she traced the scar on Lesso's knee. "What happened to your knee" Y/N asked and Lesso looked down at Y/N. "Stabbed with a sword" Lesso said as she stroked her hand through Y/N's wet hair. "Oh did it hurt" Y/N asked as she looked up to meet Lesso's eyes. "Definitely" she said as she smirked causing Y/N to giggle. She looked back at the scar before leaning down and kissing it causing Lesso to smile. Y/N rolled onto her back and reached up to touch Lesso's cheek. The Dean leaned into the touched before kissing Y/N's palm. "I love you so damn much" Y/N said as she smiled. "I love you so much more" Lesso said making Y/N furrow her eyebrows. "Not true I love you more" Y/N said causing Lesso to roll her eyes. "You really wanna do this" Lesso asked and Y/N nodded before smirking. Lesso shoved Y/N off the dock and into the water causing Y/N to yelp. Lesso laughed as Y/N came up to the surface."That was mean" Y/N huffed out and Lesso just raised an eyebrow. "Well I am the Dean of Evil so" Lesso said before she helped Y/N back up as she started shivering. A blanket appeared around Y/N causing her to sigh as she rested her head on Lesso's shoulder.
_____________________________________________

Word Count: 894

A/N: sorry this one is really short 😂🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.8K 63
To fulfill your role, you were sent to the school for good and evil, but little did you know that you were falling for the dean of the school for evi...
13.2K 587 11
(Discontinued) - Y/n, the daughter of Maleficent gets in The School for Good and Evil, meeting her new friend? Crush? Or maybe even more than that...
58K 3.2K 31
𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬. 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐋...
63.5K 2.9K 27
Actually, Alice's stay at the new school was supposed to be normal. But what can you call normal when you find yourself at the school for good and ev...