Mystic Dark Veil

Bởi helen__maze

In a world of magic, intrigue, and unexpected twists, follow the captivating journey of the Death Queen. Afte... Xem Thêm

Travel into novel
Situation around me
Orginal Story
The traitor
Scumbag Prince
The servants
In the Shadows of Deception
Betrayal's Resurgence
Found the traitor
Whispers of Deception: Unveiling Shadows at the Auction
"The Enigmatic Auction: Treasures, Potions, and the Trade of Souls"
Controlling the Untamable
Lusav- Bond
Empowered Helen Trains Lusav
Foxin's Secret Business
Black magic and evil beast
Helen's mall in novel
Brake's interest in mall
Palace invitation?
father ~daughter
Reports
Jannat being spied
The Deadly Game.
The curse
Unraveling Helen's Unexpected Smile
A Clash of Affections
Deception Unveiled
Duke Proposes Annulment
Reason for annulment
Helen and Clivat -Friends
Helen's doubts
Enter Magic Forest
Etlanta Family ;New Foxins
Star gazing - warning from duke
Renovation and sudden attack
Helen's first hunt
Captivating killing beauty
I will find you
Worst Enemy
A spy at the border
An abandoned weapon shop
old lady's daughter !
Unknown language and magicians
Ruperson magicians ?
First revenge on pervert
Revenge on 'The Baker'
A disguise in dress
The carriage man's story
Plans with Howard
Mr. Samson
Meeting Jeffery
I didn't feel like slicing thumbs.
Back to Helen from Jennifer
The last meal
Helen returns to Lusav
Punishing the arrogant maid
A contract formed
A new world before me
Magic Books: Dangerous Desires
A growing loyalty or obsession?
A future Ally or threat?
Lusav's true identity
A fragrant tea party
Congratulate the mistress?
Family downfall!
Marquesses Selgae!
A peaceful ride with him.
Synced heartbeats
A stir of emotions
A family dinner or a memory of mother?
Palace Infiltration
Enchanting garden encounter
Jannat is back
Training spot

Fearless Lady Defeats Assassins

393 14 0
Bởi helen__maze

I swiftly disembarked from the carriage, only to be greeted by the absence of the coachman. Reacting instinctively, I leaped onto the vacant driver's seat, seizing the reins of the startled horses and struggling to regain control.

After a tense struggle, I managed to pacify the unruly steeds. Suddenly, a group of men clad in grey attire emerged from a nearby building, encircling the carriage. One of them brazenly remarked, "Well, well, how can a noble lady like yourself singlehandedly tame such frenzied horses?"

Amidst their menacing presence, another assassin sneered, "Perhaps it would be fitting if we were to sever one of your arms while you sit so prettily."

I smirked, my confidence unwavering. "Ha! Sit prettily, you say? Give it a try within the next three minutes, and if you succeed, I promise you won't meet your demise."

Incensed by my taunting, an assassin lunged at me with a knife, aiming to strike me down. Yet, with remarkable agility, I deftly evaded the attack, gracefully shifting my position while remaining seated.

One after another, the assassins attempted to harm me, only to find their efforts thwarted by my swift and elegant evasions. My movements were so graceful that they mirrored the finesse of a poised and delicate lady.

Enraged by their repeated failures, all the assassins joined forces, converging upon me in a final, desperate assault. However, undeterred, I remained motionless, my composure unshaken. Just as they closed in, blades descended from the sky, striking some of the assassins' feet. Bewildered, they looked up, finding no trace of their mysterious assailant.

With a sly smile, I spoke, my voice tinged with amusement, "Aiya, your time limit has already expired. Now, you shall meet your demise for your failure. But before you perish, care to reveal the identity of your master?"

The assassins exchanged glances, their resolve faltering momentarily, before once again assuming attacking positions. Yet, my smile widened as I calmly uttered, "Look up, and you shall witness an angel."

Compelled by curiosity, the assassins directed their gaze skyward. And what they beheld was beyond their wildest imaginings...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

72.6K 2.9K 21
──★ ˙🍓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌! 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐄! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒(?) ̟ !! ❝Did the idea of being a pa...
524 10 21
Jiang Yan was at the peak of power and success in the business world. But her hidden enemies had finally caught up to her. In a shocking twist of fat...
3.6K 388 49
Gifted to a monstrous prince and expected to fulfill his every whim, a nameless slave yearns for one thing above all else: her freedom. There may be...
143 27 16
BOOK 2 in THE AVENGING LOVE SERIES Sequel ******* He is a Bloody King, who rose up from the ashes of his Fallen Queen. Revenge for his Beloved is wh...