When I Rule The World (Tbhk x...

By Capnolie

I was a normal Mokke who one day got captured by Teru to be his little sister's pet. She tossed me around li... More

A new Flyer
You little Rascals! (Chapter 1)
FORCE WILL BE USED! (Chapter 2)
A Good Human Excuse (Chapter 3)
Mission Failed Successfully (Chapter 4)
Awkward Encounters (Chapter 5)
Seduction 101 (Chapter 6)
Quick To Snatch And Quicker To Catch (Chapter 7)
Yashiro the Denji kin (Chapter 8)
Calm Before The- OH SHIT!! (Chapter 9)
While I Was Suffering (Chapter 10)
Cold Sweat (Chapter 11)
A Matter Of Trust? (Chapter 13)
Your Missteps Are Catching Up (Chapter 14)
Electricity In The Air (Chapter 15)
An Untimely End? (Chapter 16)
Everyone Kneel! (Chapter 17)
Light Out (Chapter 18)
Some Little Snitch (Chapter 19)
Free From My Collar (Chapter 20)
Porcelain Throne (Chapter 21)
It Broke So Easily (Chapter 22)
Mint's Other Side (Chapter 23)
Dirty Little Traitor (Chapter 24)
Is this fine? (Chapter 25)
We Found Bubble! (Chapter 26)
More Than Just A Monster (Chapter 27)
Who Would Save Me? (Chapter 28)
BACK IN HELL (Chapter 29)
Little Devil! (Chapter 30)
Bullying (Chapter 31)
Good Old Therapy (Chapter 32)
High And Mighty (Chapter 33)
Celebration On Dooms Day (Chapter 34)
Push or Pull?! (Chapter 35)
A Strange Help (Chapter 36)
My Blessing Was Your Curse (Chapter 37)
A Note from Author san
What She Is About (Chapter 38)
Firefly (Chapter 39)
Your Part Of The Promise (Chapter 40)
Judgment Is Pending (Chapter 41)
Author San Is Ill
Look At Me Hanako (Chapter 42)
A Devil In The Angel's Eye (Chapter 43)
A Week Full Of Paranoia (Chapter 44)
I Rule The World (Chapter 45)
A Torn Flyer
Murmurs In The Background

EVERYTHING IS UNDER MY CONTROL (Chapter 12)

673 40 36
By Capnolie

It all made sense now, why they stuck together the whole day and now conveniently separated as soon as the building was mostly free from students. They had planned to lure me out. I had underestimated them heavily.

But how and who knew me already so well that they could have known my next move?

"Alright?"
Akane answered Yashiro as he put his phone into his pocket.

This was most likely Teru's work. After I left yesterday Yashiro and Kou probably made some excuse about what had happened. Knowing them Teru probably wasn't convinced and quickly understood that they were being forced to stay silent.

It was only a matter of seconds till Teru would be here. It would ruin our whole plan if he saw the letter. This had to be stopped now!

I stood up from my hiding spot and rushed out of the classroom, Akane and Yashiro looked at me startled and just as I was about to voice some words Mint bet me to it.

"(Y/N) it was a trap! Teru will be here in a minute!"
It shouted out of breath making Akane chuckle

"Teru was right after all. You guys are more predictable than I thought."

"How much did Teru know already?"
I wondered as I struggled to hold back my panicked expression as I ran up to Yashiro and snatched the letter from her.
"Yashiro go and distract Teru, do whatever to get me a few minutes."
I said as she looked at me scared

"Just do it!"
I yell making her nod before running in Teru's direction.

Giving Akane the letter was no option anymore even if we manage to threaten him there was no doubt Teru would take the letter from Akane forcefully. If Teru saw the letter his suspicions would be confirmed it would be too much information. If Teru got the letter this mission was one foot deeper into the grave than I already was.

So to save this I just had to threaten Akane myself, conveniently leaving no evidence.

"Alright, Akane- I'll have you do a few things for me. If you don't agree I'll make sure to give your crush Aoi a love potion to make her fall for the council president. "
The words spewed from my mouth as if I was a maniac.

His sceptical stare caught mine making it clear he didn't trust a word from my mouth. After a second his annoyed expression shifted into a smirk mocking my existence by just looking at me.

Slowly his eyes started to travel down my body, stopping at my hand he exclaimed
"You don't want Teru to see this letter do you?"

My eyes widened as I backed off in an attempt to run as his fist clenched around my wrist to interrupt my escape move. Panicked I tugged on my arm in hopes of breaking free.

"Hand this over!"
He commanded trying to pry my fingers off the letter. His grip tightened making the muscles in my arm tense in pain.

"You can for-fucking-get that"
I grumble angrily trying to keep calm as my wrist started to burn from the violent tugging and ripping.

His grip increasingly got stronger as my whole arm started to pulse and my hand became weak slowly losing its strength.

"Argh"
I groan tears flowing into my eyes as my hand gave in and I let go of the letter. As he took it I delivered a quick kick against his shin,
"Fuck"
He yelped with a flinch as he let go of the letter making it fall onto the ground.

Before anything could happen I placed my shoe on the letter making sure he couldn't pick it up.

"You little-"
He grumbled pushing me backwards in an attempt to push me off the envelope on the ground. His plan however failed as my feet stayed where they were and my back leaned against the wall that was directly behind me.

Gently my back was sliding down the wall making Akane look way taller than me, than he actually was. My acting didn't disappoint as innocent-looking eyes tried avoiding his.

My breath hitched as his slim hands wrapped around my collar tugging me closer. His face was close, so close that his breath warmed my cheeks.
If not for his unavoidable angry gaze that I was forced to look at it would be possible to sink into this moment in a different way.

The only thing behind his intense eyes when they met mine was hate making the warmth that was building on my cheeks even more embarrassing.

"If you don't st-top now, I'll make sure Aoi will have fallen for Teru by tomorrow-"
I say between heavy breaths trying to look away from the red tint that had formed on his face due to our little brawl.

"If you think I believe that bullshit-"
He started but I quickly cut him off

"Oh~ You are confident, I like that! Why don't you wait till tomorrow and see what happens? "
I cue slyly making his lips twitch

"Why don't I just wait here- leaving you trapped against the wall till Teru appears and erases your miserable existence. If you thought I'll let you get away with all the trouble you've already caused you are mistaken."
He cued an annoyed expression on his face as he let go of my collar making me fall back against the wall with an audible thud.

I gasped as the contact knocked the air out of me. The cold of it slightly grazed my back when suddenly warm hands wrapped around both my wrists shoving them beside my head, effectively pushing my spine further against the barrier, its presence was chilling a perfect contrast with the heat in my face.

His face was even closer now, confusing me as to why I a Mokke even cared about that. I bit my lip in fear trying to lower my stress as the possibility of Teru arriving any second and exorcizing me could become reality about any second now.

My thoughts were awkward as was my position. I tried clearing my head as I stuttered an answer mockingly imitating him to distract from the fear in my eyes
"I-if you thought getting rid of me will stop that from happening to Aoi you are mistaken~"

As the gears started to turn in his mind he let go of me backing off quickly. The power was finally mine again as I now got closer to him.

"Should have thought twice before pinning me against a wall. I consider that you understand your position now~"
I say grabbing his chin to make him look into my eyes as he made me a second ago.

He shook his face out of my grasp slapping my hand away

"If anything happens to Aoi, I'll end you personally."
His face was dark, eyes menacing as he said that but no matter how creepy he looked this was my win.

He then froze for a second realization hitting him
"Y-you don't work alone, do you?... Right it slipped my mind I met your brother yesterday and Teru also told me about him. Just what are you guys trying to achieve?"

"My brother?...oh yea right I remember you say- SHIT!"
I spit curse words from my mouth as I realized what I just had revealed

"You remember...as if in- you ran into me?- No way...you are the same person."
Akane was sharp and quick with his response

"Whatever not that it was important anyway- WAIT when did TERU see me?!"
I question wondering if Kou or Nene talked

"Oh I didn't but the café owners sure did. They didn't know why you and that lovely young lady left as fast as you guys did but they described both of you as a sweet couple. Their description perfectly lined up with the description that Akane gave me of your alleged brother."
A sudden Charming but threatening voice replied

Words were stuck in my throat not ready to escape, my palms were sweaty and tears ready to roll down my face again.

Just the sight of him made me incredibly mad but more than that it scared me which only made the inescapable rage worse.

All the emotions I couldn't let out yet manifested themself as tears while I looked at Teru's smug face.

"Mint- MINT! MINT!!! Where are you??? Don't leave me, please tell me you are near!"
I thought as my breath started to become irregular

"Took you long enough!"
Akane scoffed crossing his arms

"Well, it looks like you managed without me~"
Teru says as he places a hand on Akanes shoulder making him visibly shudder

"Yea, yea just make her tell me where my clock is and then get-"
He stopped his words as a smile appeared on my face

"Another one bites the dust~"
My voice was satisfied, a flicker of hope pumping adrenalin through my vanes.

"Akane do whatever it takes to- stop him~"
The power felt like a golden crown on my head as I waited for Akane to sway after my words.

I could see the colour downing from his face as everything happened before I could progress it. A loud thud and suddenly my hand was being dragged to escape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 462 24
Hey stop only adding this book to your lists to read! Add the one that says "slight rewritten" too, im moving it and fixing a couple of things, this...
62K 2.1K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
261K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
1K 43 16
This is extra. It includes some skits I come up with, character info, and such. You don't have to read it, it is optional. It just tells more. Go rea...