Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

Per Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... Més

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part-71

2K 160 115
Per Rohahatim

EP-70 RECAP

2 weeks until Hoor Ahil's Rukhsati are left, would be just 3 days by the end of this episode.

Momal told everything to Ayaan about her Teacher's behaviour and Ayaan assured her with soothing words. Meerub got scared in her sleep and was not her usual self for a day making everyone realise how much her talks meant to them. Wania and Ayaan talked to each other about the kids' behaviour, discussing kids' issues with each other and planning to go on shopping. Hoor and Ahil had no scene in the previous episode but they had a major fight in the one before it. They'd be fighting again very soon. Raima's exam didn't go well and she goes to her in-laws house to see kids, maybe it would refresh her mood but instead, for obvious reasons, meets Hassan and hassan, as always, didn't hesitate to say anything he wanted to, making her embarrassed. Now Read ahead.

<A/N: When Ayaan went to momal's school for guard, he only hit the guard with hands/punch/slap. He did not use the knife, as previously written. I was struggling with characters at that time and now we all know how cool and calm he is, that was just NOT him. But yeah, he punched and hit him because he's definitely a LOT possessive for momal.>

"Acha puch leta hun isme kia aitraz." Hassan shrugged and turned his face back to Raima to ask. Shazia and raima both looked at him since he was going to ask, according to them, about her choice of privacy. Raima had decided she'd tell him not to say in front of someone she knows.

"Kamre me chalen?"

(Should we go to the room?)

He didn't ask that. He asked something else.

Raima wanted the ground to swallow her. She was never coming back. She was just too embarrassed in front of her mother in law.

"Umm...main chalti hun, eshal wait krrhi hogi." Raima stood up, making Hassan look up at her. Why was she leaving?

(Umm...I should leave, Eshal must be waiting.)

"Khana khaye bgher ni jane dugi, subah se kuch ni khaya..." Her mother in law said with finality in her words.

(I won't let you go without having dinner, you haven't eaten anything since morning.)

" Aur isko me dining room se nikal deti hu, tum aram se khalo..." She glared at her son.

(And I will kick him out of the dining room, you eat with peace...)

"Aur tum, isse pehle me juti utaru, apni plate le k lounge me chale jao. Sukoon se khana khane do usay."

(And you, before I remove my shoe, take your plate and go to the lounge. Let her eat in peace.)

"Maine aesa kia boldya yar..." Hassan made a face and stood up to leave, then stopped and put his plate on the table.

(What did I say?)

"Bhindi jis waja se khane wala tha, us wajah se to aap mjhy door krrhi hain, ab nahi kha raha main." He forwarded his hand to remove the lid of the other dish, and was glad it didn't include bhindi too. He poured it and left the dining room. Raima took a breath of relief.

(You are separating me from the reason why I was eating bhindi, so I am not eating it now.)

After being done with dinner, Raima took the dishes and put them in the sink. She asked her mother in law if she'd like tea now and her mother in law refused, and asked her to make one for her father in law, and ask Hassan too. Raima nodded and started making tea, deciding not to go and ask Hassan who was in the lounge. Instead of giving her a simple answer, he would say a pick-up line. Hassan took his dishes and went to the kitchen as soon as his mother left the kitchen and went to her room.

"Tum kiu dho rhi ho bartan?"

(Why are you washing dishes?)

"Aunty ki help ho jayegi, aur Wania baji thaki hui ayengi to maine socha krdu. Thory se hi hain, waise bhi thandy pani se bartan dhoty huy stress kam feel hota hai mujhe."

(It will help Aunty, and Wania baji will also be tired so I thought to do it. They're not much, and also washing dishes with cold water helps me feel less stressed.)

"Kitni sughar bahu mili ha ammi ko MashAllah." Raima just shook her head with a smile.

(Mama has got such a skilful daughter in law.)

"Waise Ammi keh rhi thin subha se kch nai khaya tha tmne, aesa kiu?"

(Well Ammi was saying that you hadn't eaten anything since morning, why?)

"Paper tha, uski tension me nashta ni kia, phr jaisa paper hua kch khane ka dil hi ni kia."

(I had an exam, I didn't eat breakfast in tension, and then after the exam I didn't want to eat anything the way my exam went.)

"Which exam?"

"Accounting." Hassan nodded while making a face. He didn't like it.

"Khana khaya hai ab theek se?" She nodded.

(Did you eat now?)

"Waise idhr kaisy ana hua? Mujhse milne?" Hassan was naive, and his naivety often led him to heartbreaks.

(Well what made you come here? To meet me?)

"Nai apse milne kiu augi...wo bs socha bacho ke sath shyd time acha guzry aur mood acha hojaye..." Raima was naive, and her naivety often led her to breaking his heart. She didn't focus on her words while pouring the tea.

(No why would I come to meet you...I just thought that maybe spending time with kids would help make my mood better....)

"Ye b theek hai, lihaz bhi nai rkha, seedha hi boldya mere lye kiu aogi. Waqai mere lye ane ki kia zuroorat hai..." Hassan nodded while focusing over her words. Raima turned her head to him, realising her words.

(This is also fine, you didn't even care about formality, directly said why would you come for me. Really, why would you come for me?)

Hassan left the kitchen while Raima sighed. She didn't mean that. She didn't want to say that. People always thought of her wrong, and at times she also believed  that she was the one, always wrong, always making mistakes in a world full of the perfect people all around her.

'Hassan se to aesa kch ni hota. Unho ne kabhi kuch asa nai kaha ke mera dil dukhy.' Raima felt bad, and guilty. She didn't like those feelings. She was a lot self-conscious at times, and often doubt herself.

(Hassan never does something like this, he never says anything that hurts me.)

She poured the tea and went to give it to her father and mother in law. She came back to the kitchen, poured his and her tea into cups, put them in a tray and went towards Hassan's room.

She knocked and entered his room, placing the cups on the table. Hassan was scrolling through his phone. Raima took her cup, and sat on the side of the bed, sipping on it. He can forward his hand and pick his cup, she thought. Hassan did that.

"Apse milne main ghr kiu augi jab ke mjy pata b hai ke aap office me hongy? Apse jab milna hota ha main office ati hun. Bachon se milne ka dil tha islye seedhi yaha agyi university se, likin apse mile bagher wapis nai jana chah rhi thi..."

(Why would I come to see you at home when I know you're in office? I come to the office when I have to meet you. I came here directly from university because I wanted to spend time with kids, but I didn't want to go home before meeting you.)

"Ufff tum kaam ki baat end pe kiu bolti ho, yakeen kro bs last line hi boldeti kafi tha." Hassan's comment made Raima  stare at him for a few seconds then turned her face and took a sip with a smile. It was very easy for her to make up to him.

(Uff why do you say the main thing at the end? Believe me, you could have only said the last line, it was enough.)

"Acha tum mery sath chalo, chai peety hain." Hassan stood up and held her hand to make her stand too. He didn't want any apology from her, he only wanted to know if he mattered even that much to her or not that she'd come to meet him since she clearly said why would she come for him? Because if he went to her house, there was only one reason and it was her.

(Okay come with me, let's have a tea.)

"Pee to rhy hain." Raima didn't understand. They were already having tea.

(We're already having tea.)

"Aray khaali chai ka kia maza hai, ao kch fry krty hain saath aur terrace pe beth kr peety hain." Raima stood with him and went to the kitchen.

(It's not fun to have just a cup of tea, let's fry something and we'll have it on the terrace then.)

"Chai to thandi hojayegi tab tk."

(It will turn cold by then.)

"Garam krlengy, ek ubaala de kr. Ya phr chai ke bad kha lengy ye sb." Hassan opened the freezer and took out some nuggets and samosa to fry.

(We'll give it a boil, or we'll eat these later after tea.)

"Main madad krun?" Raima offered.

(Do I help?)

"Nahi bs fry hi to krna hai, I will do that."

(No  It's just frying...)

And he did, burn. The oil was too hot and the outside of the nuggets cooked as soon as he put them in a few seconds but the insides weren't cooked, and by the time they cooked, the outside was black. Hassan still put them on the plate.

"Ary dhyan se." Raima immediately stood up and went to him when he poured them into oil.

(Be careful.)

"Garam hai bht oil. Peechy ho kr khary hon. Cheentay parjatay toh?" Raima held his arm and pulled him back a little back. Raima was looking at the oil and nuggets with a worried face. Hassan was looking at her hands holding his arm with a not-so-worried face.

(The oil is hot. Stand away. What if the oil drops fall on you?)

"Toh tum khari ho na, medicine laga dena." Raima turned her eyes towards him and shook her head while staring into his eyes.

(Then you are standing here na, apply the medicine.)

"Apka kch ni hoskta." She said and left his arm, sitting back in her place. Hassan just smiled and got busy with cooking. A few minutes later, he put them into a plate and put them on the table in front of her.

(Nothing could be done of you.)

"Ye jal gaye hain." Raima said.

(They're burnt.)

"Nuggets Jaly huy bhi tasty hoty hain, main kha lunga. Itne bhi nai jalay." Hassan added more but this time, carefully. He made everything and placed them in a tray, and went to the terrace with her.

(Nuggets are tasty even if they're burnt, I will eat them. They're not that burnt.)

"Uncle Aunty ko toh de dety."

(You should have asked uncle aunty too.)

"Aunty Ya Uncle ko itnay oily aur jalay huay nuggets diay to unke doctor betay se mujhy tum bachaogi?" Hassan put the dish on the box in the terrace since there were no chairs or tables there. He turned the light on. Raima didn't say anything. He must be right.

(If I give such oily and burnt nuggets to uncle aunty, will you save me from their doctor son?)

They stood by the terrace wall, eating and staring far away. There was silence for a few seconds.

"Waise mein bas aise hi drama kr rha tha, likin main thora hasas hun. Mujhe acha lagta hai jab tum kch asa kro jisse mjhy feel ho ke main tumhari life me important hu."

(Well I was just doing a drama, but I am a bit sensitive. I like it when you do something that makes me feel that I am important in your life.)

"Main b hassas hu shyd. Phr to masla ho jayega." Raima shrugged.

(I am also sensitive I believe. It will be a problem then.)

"Kiu bhae, masla kaise hoga? Hm dono ek dusry ko smjh skty hain ache se, ye to achi baat hai. Khair, Tum ye batao tmhy meri konsi baat buri lagti ha?"

(Why? How would it be a problem? We can understand each other well, this is a good thing. Well, you tell me about a habit of mine that you don't like.)

"Buri kiu? Mera khyal hai achi puchni chahye." Raima wanted to think positively.

(Why bad? I think you should ask about good habits.)

"Acha to main poora ka poora hi hun, ab itna time ni hoga na tmhry pass tmhy ghr b jana hai, Islye buri bata do."

(I am completely good, but you won't have time because you have to go back too, that's why I asked bad.)

"Insan ko itna bhi obsessed ni hona chahye khud se." Raima looked at him with a  no-nonsense face.

(A person should not be that self-obsessed.)

"Mjhy lagta hai Main aur bhi logo se bht obsessed hun, sirf khud se nahi."

(I think I am much obsessed with other people too, not just me.)

"Kisse?" Raima asked, suddenly wanting to know. She didn't think much about his sentence.

(With who?)

Hassan didn't say anything and just stared at her with a smile. A smile that implied that he doesn't need to use the words to answer her question. His silence gave his answer. Raima turned her face away as soon as she understood. Uff this Man.

"Kher, tumne jawab nai dya, achi baat hi batado, Main samajh sakta hun buri tmhy mili nai hogi." Hassan went back to his question so that she turns her face back to him and answers him.

(Well, you didn't reply to me, tell me the good habit, I understand you couldn't find any bad habit.)

"Mjhy aapki ye baat pasand hai...ke...apne mjhy open up karne ke lye force nai kia kabhi...mujhse zyada sawaal nai kye...maine khud aapko bataya...aur abhi mukammal baat batayi bhi nahi...magar apne tab bhi meri marzi ka ihtiram kia aur mujhe nahi kaha ke main apko sab kuch batau..." Hassan had once asked her if she was comfortable talking about her past but when she didn't say yes, he told her it was fine and he didn't mind. He was fine with her not telling him until she was comfortable, but he wasn't fine with her not even trying to spend time together to make themselves comfortable with each other.

(I like this thing about you...that...you never forced me to open up...you didn't ask me many questions...I told you myself....and that too incomplete...but you still respected my choice and didn't ask me to tell you everything...)

"Sach kahun...to tumne shuru me hi mjhy bata dya tha ke koi baat hai jo tum us waqt batane me comfortable nai thi, magar haqeeqat nai chupana chahti thi...to jab us waqt tum comfortable nai thi toh nikkah ke bad bhi tmhy waqt toh chahiye tha...aur main chahta tha tmhy jitna waqt chahye ho, tum lo. Likin hamary darmian understanding banane ki koshish zuroor kro... Mere lye yahi bht tha ke tumhy mujhpe itna aitbar toh hai ke tmne mujhse share kia...baqi main samajh skta hun apne maazi ki taklee de batain dohrana asan hargiz ni hoga...tum jab batana chaho, bata sakti ho. Main tumse maazi ke bary me sawalat krke tmhy pareshan nai krna chahta...waise b..." Hassan stopped and Raima did not like it. He took a step towards her.

(If I tell the truth...then you had told me in the start that there was something you weren't comfortable talking about, but didn't want to hide the truth...so when you weren't comfortable at that time, then you definitely needed time after nikkah too and I wanted you to take as much time as you wanted...but at least try to create understanding between us...This is enough for me that you trust me enough to share that...rest I can understand that repeating the difficult moments of the past wouldn't be easy...you can tell me whenever you want... I don't want to worry you by asking questions...and also you...)

"..mera maazi nahi ho tum, mera haal ho aur mustaqbil bhi InshAllah..."

(..You're not my past, you're my present and also future, InshAllah.)

Raima stared at him speaking those words. What did she do to deserve him? She didn't deserve him. Those were her thoughts. If she would have asked Hassan, he would have told her how much she meant to him.

<A/N: Her thoughts, not mine.>

"Ab aap batayen apko kia baat buri lagti." She shook her thoughts off and asked him with a small smile.

(Now you tell me what do you dislike?)

"Jab Tum sath hoti ho to tmhry allawa sab bura lagta hai." Raima's smile wept off and she glared at him this time. Probably one of her first glares to him, and the first of many.

(When you're with me, I dislike everything except you.)

"Kabhi to Seedha jawab de dya kren. Main apne baray me baat krrhi hun, mere bary me kia bura lagta hai?"

(At least give a straight answer once. I am talking about myself, what do you dislike about me?)

"Tmhy to khush hona chhaye itni pyari batain krta hu tmse." She didn't talk about anything she did not like about him, so how could he do that? His heart had given her permission to say whatever she wanted to about him, but it didn't allow him to say so.

If she changed her question to what he liked about her, he would be very happy to answer. Secondly, he only sometimes wanted efforts from her side but she was trying, and he didn't want to make her sad or complain about it while she was trying to make efforts.

"Bilkul." She nodded.

(Of course.)

"Yaad karogi agr nai kruga." Hassan warned her.

(You will miss it if I don't do that.)

"Kiu ni karenge?" Now she hadn't said that he should stop talking to her like that, she was just asking him to answer her question.

(Why won't you do that?)

"Yani tum chahhti hoon main karu? Kitni dafa bola ha maine Seedha seedha keh diya karo, ghumane ki kia zuroorat hoti hai."

(Means you want me to do it? How many times have I told you to say it straight, don't beat around the bush.)

Raima slapped her forehead, making him turn his face away to control his laughter.

"Main seedha seedha b kahugi to ap apni marzi ka mtlb nikalenge."

(Even if I say something clear, you will take a meaning that you want.)

"Ho Sakta hai, waise mery kehna ka mtlb tha jab ham me larai hua kregi." Raima wondered if he actually wanted to fight with her.

(Can be possible, but I meant to say when we will fight."

"Hmm, aur lrai khtm hoty hi forun wapis apni line pe, right?"

(Hmmm, and as soon as the fight ends, you'll be back to business right?)

"Han ab main toh aisa hi hu. Guzara krna pryga." He shrugged.

(Yes I am like that. You would have to adjust.)

"Kar lungi." She smiled.

(I will.)

"Nawazish." He bowed his head a little, making her laugh.

(Thankyou.)

—-------------------------------

"Ukhar lo jo ukharna hai. Main to aesa hi hu, baradsht krna pryga."

(Do what you can. I am like this, you'll have to tolerate.)

"Meri jutti b nai krygi bardasht. Ek ek baat ka badla lugi. Bs dekhiyega."

(Even my shoes won't tolerate it. I will take revenge for each and everything. Just wait and see.)

"Tch Tch, choty choty khwab. Ni hongy poory." He shook his head in no.

(Tch Tch, small dreams. Won't become reality.)

Ayaan stared at Wania. Wania stared at Ayaan. They both turned their eyes to them and then back at each other. Wania folded her arms in front of her chest and Ayaan folded his arms at the back as they both stared at them with great patience and interest, giving the couple some more time to argue before they dare interrupt them and say anything.

"Ni aap ye mujhe dhamkian kis khushi me dety hain? Apko kia lagta hai main dr jaugi apse?"

(No, tell me why do you threat me? What do you think I will be scared of you?)

"Ye kaam to churailon ka hota hoga, logo ko darana. Tumhy zyada information hogi, mera kya kaam."

(This is something witches do, scaring people. You must have alot of info, that has nothing to do with me.)

"Mery se—"

(With me....)

"Acha bas! Hadd hogyi hai, tameez shrm kch b ni hai ajkal ki generation main toh. Baron ka bhi lihaaz nai." Ahil frowned and looked at Wania.

(Ok enough! There's a limit, manners, shame there's nothing in today's generation. Not even some respect for the elders.)

"Generation? Seriously? Ek hi generation hain hum. Aur bary? Ek saal bari hain aap mery se. Sari zindgi is saal ke bary hone ka hi faida uthaya hai apne."

(...We're the same generation. And older? You are just one year older than me. You've taken advantage of this your whole life.)

"Shrm ni ati, bari behen hu tmhri. Jooti marugi ek."

(Don't you have shame, I am your elder sister. I will hit you with a shoe.)

"Mar len, waise bhi bachpan se school life me apki har oochi harkat ki maar main hi khata aya hun." Wania's mouth hung open and Ayaan looked down, hiding his smile. His turn to embarrass Wania soon!

(Do hit, I have already been getting hit my whole school life because of your acts.)

"Acha bas, yahan tum dono ki baat ho rahi hai. Tumhri bari behen aur behnoi khary hain, unke samne asy lar rhy ho? Behnoi bhi wo ke jisse lrrhy ho, uske bary bhai hain. Shrm choo ke bhi guzri hai?" Wania glared at him and then at Hoor too. Ayaan understood it was his turn since Wania was only saying to Ahil.

( Ok enough, we're talking about you both here. Your elder sister and sister's husband are standing, and you're fighting in front of them? Sister's husband too that one, who's the elder brother of the one you're fighting with. Has shame even touched you?)

"Aur Hoor, tum bhi thori tameez krlia kro. Bhai bhabhi ke samne hi shuru? Kitni baar samjhaya hai maine." Ayaan said to Hoor. There was a clear difference in the way Wania and Ayaan spoke, though. Wania was angry and glaring at them. Ayaan was not angry, just serious, and politely talking.

(And Hoor, you should also behave. You start in front of brother and brother's wife? How many times have I told you?)

"Bhai ye apka bhai mujhse fazool bolta ha isy bolen na mery munh na laga kre."

(Bhai this brother of yours says stupid things to me. Ask him to not talk to me.)

"Yeh dekhen, dimagh chal ni rha apki nand ka but lrna hai, ab main apka bhai hu, ayaan ka thori." Ahil said to wania.

(See, your nand's <Nand is husband's sister> mind is not working but she has to argue. Now I am your brother, and not Ayaan's)

"Han to ghussy me nikal gya na munh se." Hoor defended herself.

( I said in anger by mistake.)

"Bilkul, yahi to kehra hun main ke ghussy me kuch bhi bolti rehti hai. Isko khud bhi pata nai hota. Apna ilaaj krwane ki jagah dusro ka krrhi hai."

(Exactly, that's what I am saying that she keeps saying anything in anger, she doesn't even know herself. Instead of getting herself treated, she's treating others.)

"Bas. Khabardar ab dono me se koi ek lafz b bola toh. Hadd hai, sar me dard kar diya." Wania interrupted before Hoor said anything and  glared at both of them.

(Stop. I dare you both to say one more word. You guys cross the limit. My head is hurting.)

Wania had come to Ayaan's house since they had to take the kids shopping, and Ayaan's house was closer to the shopping mall. Ahil had to go to the hospital but Wania asked him if there's no emergency then he can go 2-3 hours later. Wania made him come with her so he can help handle the kids as well as do some last minute shopping as she had planned to take Hoor too after Ahil told her Hoor wouldn't be at work. Here, the kids were playing in the lawn while 4 of them were standing beside the car. Hoor had no plan of shopping but was now going because Wania asked her to. Ahil also came because Wania asked her too. But what she was asking now wasn't okay with both. She wanted them to come in one car while she and Ayaan would go with the kids. They did not want to do that. But eventually, they did, having no option else. If only Wania was not the elder sister, or Ayaan wasn't the older brother but alas, they were both older siblings and now a couple too. Hoor and Ahil had realised they would be hearing lectures their whole lives from them.

—------------------

"Chalo aao chale ab." Hoor and Ahil had left in the car but Wania and Ayaan were there since Meerub had to go to the toilet. Meerub turned her face and frowned seeing her chachu sitting there.

(Come let's go.)

"Chachu come meeru ke sath."

(Chachu come with meeru.)

"Chachu is not coming." Arsalan passed her a flying kiss while typing on his laptop.

"No." She scrunched her nose and stomped her foot.

"Meeru mere lye surprise gift layegi na? Toh agr chachu sath agye to meeru ka surprise kharab ho jayega, main to phr dekhluga meeru ne kia lia." Arsalan very well knew how to handle the situation.

(Meeru will bring me a surprise gift na? So if chachu comes then meeru's surprise will be spoiled, then I will see what meeru brought.)

"Meeru surprise chachu." She giggled and turned to Ayaan.

"Baba meeru surprise chachu."

"Okay, le lengy surprise gift. Ab ao."

(Okay, we'll buy a surprise gift, now come.)

Meerub ran outside to the car while Ayaan followed her. She suddenly stopped and turned.

"Jee?" Ayaan raised his eyebrows.

(Yes?)

"Meeru no Allahfiz chachu n meeru no hug chachu." She told him with a small frown as if she left a really important task and then ran back inside. Ayaan went to the driving seat this time.

Arsalan saw her entering the lounge and opened his arms. She giggled and ran to him who hugged her and kissed her cheek. After that, she went back outside and sat in the car with everyone.

"Aesi konsi oochi harkatain kee thi apne school life me wania jiski maar mery dost ne khayi?" Ayaan asked Wania with a small smile while driving.  Umair was in Wania's lap while the other 4 were sitting behind. Momal and Ali in the middle because the little ones took the window seats.

(What kind of acts did you do do in school life that my friend had to take the beatings for?)

"Nothing special, meri aur iski larai hui thi to maine iska homework raat me nikal ke phardya. Phir agle din isy meri waja se teacher se maar pari, Mjhy waqai bura feel hua tha jab usne mujhe bataya. Rota nai tha, bs mujhse baat hi nai ki 2-3 din, phr maine baat kee to usne mjhy bataya. Maine sorry kia tha, likin tanay aaj bhi deta hai." Ayaan chuckled.

(...We had a fight so I tore his homework at night. Next day he was hit by his teacher because of that. I actually felt really bad when he told me that. He didn't use to cry, just didn't talk to me for 2-3 days. Then when I talked to him, he told me. I apologised but he still taunts me today.)

"Banta hai waisy, ghalt kia aapne." Wania nodded. She knew she did it wrong.

(He has the right to, you did wrong.)

"Well those days it was a lot common to do 'this' in school. I changed the words in case..." Wania left the sentence and Ayaan understood. She didn't want Momal or Ali to hear or understand the conversation. He just nodded and agreed with her.

—-------------

"Ap kiun aye? Apko shopping krni thi?" Hoor couldn't stay quiet for long.

(Why did you come? You had to go shopping?)

"Nai, wania api le ayin, bachon ke lye. Tum kiu ai ho?" Ahil glanced at her for a moment.

(No, Wania api brought me for the kids. Why did you come?)

"Mujhe bhi wohi le ayin, mera dil ni ha ksi shopping ka." Hoor said with a spoiled face.

(She brought me too, I don't want to do any shopping.)

"Shopping ka ni ha ya mery sath shopping ka nai hai?" Ahil asked a very valid question.

(You don't want to do shopping or you don't want to do shopping with me?)

"Apke sath shopping ka bhi to kabhi bhi dil nai hota, filhaal shopping ka bhi nai hai." Valid Answer.

(I never want to go shopping with you, but right now I don't want to go shopping either.)

"Kiu nai hai?" Bold of Ahil to assume he was getting a reply.

(Why do you not want to?)

"Pta nai." He did get a reply.

(I don't know.)

"Tabyat theek hai?"

(Are you okay?)

"Han."

(Yes.)

"Paon ka zakham?"

(The wound on the foot?)

"Theek hai."

(It's fine.)

<A/N: Referring to the boiling water that fell on her foot>

"Well, Kya ho sakta hai ab. Jana to pryga mall." Ahil shrugged.

(Well, what can happen. We have to go to mall.)

"Mall ke aspas ksi restaurant me beth jatay hain. Mall me itna rush hota ha aur unho ne bachon ki shopping karni hai main kia krugi wahan? Meri complete ha shopping sari. Apko bhi nai krni."

( We can sit at a restaurant somewhere near the mall.  There's so much crowd in the mall and they have to do kids' shopping. What will I do there? I have done my shopping. You are not doing shopping either.)

Ahil stopped the car in the parking lot of a restaurant.

"Ye hargiz bhi  mat samajhna tmhry lye roki hai, mera khud dil nai ha shopping ka, abhi to gaye thy." They went shopping just a few days ago.

(Don't think I stopped for you, I don't want to do shopping myself, we just did now.)

Hoor did a 'huh' but didn't say anything. It was her dialogue coming back to her.

"Likin phr bachy kaisy sambhalengy wo? Apko to wo islye layi thin na."

(But then how will they take care of kids? She brought you for this reason, right?)

"Akeli hotin to main unke sath chala jata, likin Ayaan hai. Aur agay sari zindgi dono ne hi sambhalne hain, practice kren. Ab har baar mjhy ya ksi aur ko le ke toh nai ja sakty"

(If she was alone, I would have gone with her but Ayaan is there. And in future they're going to handle them their whole life, so let them practise. Now they can't take me or someone else every time they have to go somewhere.)

They both came out of the car and went inside.

"Ek baat krni thi, usi din kar leni chahye thi mgr tmne itni larai ki aur mjy b ghussa agya to keh ni ska...uncle ne mjhy tmhri engagement k baray me bataya tha. Wo ye bat ammi abbu ko pehle hi bata chuky thy nikkah se, ye sab baat hamaray parents me already hochuki thi." After sitting there for a few minutes, Ahil spoke.

( I have to say something, should have said that day but you fought so much and I also got angry so couldn't say...uncle had told me about your engagement. He had already told this to Mom Dad before Nikkah, all this conversation had already happened between our parents.)

"Kab bataya baba ne apko?" Hoor looked at him with some shock since she didn't know that.

(When did he tell you?)

"Usi din, jab tum medicine leny uthi thi, zyada nai bataya bs itna ke mery parents se koi baat chupi nai hai. Details nahi dee, bs thori bht baat batayi. Jab uncle ne ammi baba ko bata dya tha, toh agay sb kch mjhy batana na batana ammi ka faisla tha."

(The same day, when you stood up to take his medicines. He didn't tell me much, just that nothing was hidden from my parents. He didn't give any details, just a little bit. When he had told my parents, then telling me or not telling me was Ammi's decision.)

"Mjhy kia pata tha apko is baray me kch bhi maloom hai." Hoor scratched the top of the table with her nail.

(How was I supposed to know that you're aware of anything about this?)

"Tumhy agr ni bhi pata tha iska matlab ye ni ke tum mujhse baat kye bagher seedha divorce tk baat pohncha deti. Baqi batain aur ikhtilafat apni jagah, likin ainda main bilawajah divorce ka lafz na sunu wrna acha ni hoga."

(Even if you didn't know, it doesn't mean that you straight go to divorce without talking to me. All other things and disagreements aside, but it won't be good if I hear the word divorce for no reason.)

'Huh acha nahi hoga. Fazool me shamkian dene ke allwa kch ata hi nai.' Hoor's eyebrows scrunched hearing the last line.

(Huh, won't be good. Doesn't know anything except threatening for no reason.)

Ahil opened his phone and got busy while replying to emails and texts while Hoor stayed quiet for that time, thinking about a lot of things.

"I was in medical school at the time..." Hoor started speaking. Ahil looked up from his phone at her but she was not looking at him. She was randomly moving her nails and fingers over the table and her eyes were following her finger. Ahil put his phone at the side to listen to her.

"...I was studying when the proposal came. Maine saaf inkar kar diya tha. I didn't want to do it. But they continuously pressurised baba. Baba's health started deteriorating....and then..." Hoor took a deep breath.

"...he had a heart attack. I was scared for his health and the constant feeling & guilt that I was the reason...I said yes." Ahil knew her father was a heart patient.

"Ayaan bhai was abroad with family and it hadn't been long since Arsalan went....they wanted Nikkah but I threatened them that I would take any extreme step...So they had to agree at the engagement...that at least I was agreeing to something." Hoor stopped for a few seconds.

"Kch faisly waqti tor pe leny partay hain. Tab mere liye baba ki sehat se zyada ehem kuch nahi tha. Shadi main kabhi bhi udhr nai krne wali thi..."

(We have to take some decisions transitorily. At that time nothing was more important than baba's health. I was never going to get married there...)

"Unhy dr bahu chahye thi, wo bhi islye ke wo shadi ke bad dr na rhy aur mery lye mera career bht important tha. Maine ratain jaag kr prhai islye nai kee thi main practical life me kuch kr hi na sakun...."

(They wanted a doctor daughter in law, that too so she doesn't remain a doctor after marriage and for me my career was very important. I didn't stay up nights to study so that I cannot do anything in practical life...) Hoor sighed.

"Log kehte hain taleem jeene ka saleeqa sikhati hai, wo sab theek hai magar yakeenan ek medical student ko human anatomy ya biochemistry jeeny ka saleeqa nai sikhati...saaf si baat hai, maine itni prhai islye kee ke main dr ban sakun, aur dr islye bani kiuke main logo ka ilaaj krna chahti thi. Ye mera khwab tha. Bas yahi ek wajah hai."

<A/N:By only reason, she means that becoming a doctor and treating people is her only reason to be a doctor, ofc her father wanted her to be and all but what she's saying it she never plans to completely leave her profession and be a housewife, as the other family had expected. Not talking about breaks from work etc, not degrading housewives in any way.>

(People say that education shows us how to live life, that's fine but definitely human anatomy or biochemistry doesn't teach a medical student how to live life...it's simple, I studied so much so I could be a doctor, and I became a doctor so I could treat people. It was my dream. That's the only reason.)

"Aur phr engagement ke bad jab baba ka case hua tha toh unho ne mujhse shadi ki baat krni shuru krdi, kiuke main akeli thi. Ayaan bhai baba ke lye pakistan aye huy thy but unhy phr wapis jana para." Only Ayaan had come. Momal and Momina were in the USA, and Meerub was not born at that time.

(And then after engagement when baba's case happened they started talking about marriage to me because I was alone. Bhai was in pakistan for baba but then he had to go.)

"We couldn't win the case, so bhai told me it was better for me to shift to a hostel since I wasn't comfortable living alone in the house and they were contacting me again and again as well. In the hostel, the guard wouldn't let them come inside to meet , and I had told the guard as well.." Yumna's house was far from college, and it would take her an hour to reach so she was staying in a hostel.

Hoor became quiet. She didn't say anything after that and Ahil understood she was done.

"Mujhse shadi krne ki wja career tha?"

(The reason to marry me was career?)

"Han. Ek wajah career tha. Aur mjhy kahin to krni hi thi, yahan ye tha ke aap mery career ki responsibilities smjh skty thy. Aunty se meri mulakat aesy hi hgyi thi, wo bht achi lagi thin mjhy. Mjhy nai maloom tha wo apki mama hain, warna main unse dosti krti hi na. Isilye unho ne mujhe bataya nahi. Mujhe bilkul andaza nahi tha ke main jinse phone pe apne senior ki buraiyyan krti hun aur apna ghussa nikalti hun, wo unka beta hoga."

(Yes. One reason was career. And I had to get married somewhere, here the thing was you would have understood my career responsibilities. I met aunty randomly, and I liked her alot. I didn't know she was your mother, otherwise I wouldn't have been friends with her. That's why she didn't tell me. I had no idea that the senior about whom I bitch about and take my anger out on the phone with her, would be her son.)

Ahil nodded.

"Aur ayaan bhai bhi wajah thy, aap se unki dosti thi, unho ne Approve kia tha to maine bhi han krdi."

(And Ayaan bhai was also a reason, you were his friend. He approved so I said yes too.)

Ahil sighed.

"Career ke lye kee, bhai ke lye kee, aunty ke lye kee. Jisse krni thi, thora bht usy bhi jaan lena chahye tha, akhir zindgi to usi ke sth guzarni ha."

(Did it for career, for brother, for aunty. Should've known a bit about the one you were marrying as well, afterall you have to spend the life with that person.)

"Ghalti hgyi."

(Made a mistake.)

"Ab toh sari zindagi is ghalti ka khamyaza bhugatna pryga."

(Now you have to pay the price for this mistake your whole life.)

"Bilkul, ab kia kr skti hun. Likin Yehi sab wajoohat theen ke maine, bawajood iske, ke app ek intihai ghamandi aur maghroor shakhs hain, aur mujhy zara bhi ache nai lagtay, aur aap meri professional life me kafi badtameez, rude aur dishonest sabit huay, maine apse shadi kee. Toh han, ek wajah ye bhi thi ke mujhe aap bilkul psnd ni thy aur main apse nafrat krti thi aur aap se badla bhi lena chahti thi apni insult ka, kiuke ap ki anaa aur ghuroor ne kabhi apko ijazat hi nai dee ke aap mujhse apni ghalt bat pe maafi mangty, aur main yahi ghuroor torna chahti thi. So I guess I knew you enough before I decided to marry you....Agar Agay Kunwan tha to peechy khai, Toh maine yahi faisla theek samjha."

(Exactly, what can I do now? But all these were the reasons that I, despite that you are a very egoistic and arrogant person, and I do not like you even a bit, and you proved to be very mannerless, rude and dishonest in my professional life, I married you. So yes, one reason was that I didn't like you a bit and I hated you and I wanted revenge for my insult because your ego and arrogance never allowed you to apologise to me for your wrongdoing, and I wanted to break this arrogance. If there was a well in front of me, then there was a ditch behind me. So I found this decision better.)

"Chahti thi ya chahti ho?"

(Wanted to or want to?)

"Is sawal ka jawab main apko dena zuroori ni smjhti."

(I don't find it important to give you the answer to this question.)

"Ye bhi theek hai, likin tmhy itna andaza to hoga ke mery bhi tmhry bary main koi ache khayalat nahi hain. Main bhi tmhra ye bilawaja ka ghuroor aur anaa hi torna chahta hun. Behtar hoga ke tum mujhse koi umeed mat rkhna, aur main badtameezi bardasht ni kruga, pehle bata rha hun. Baqi mera khyal hai ke is mozu pe mazeed baat krne ka faida nai, jo hoga ab rukhsati ke bad hi hoga toh tab hi dekhengy...Kher, kia logi?" Ahil ended the conversation and asked her to order something. They were not fighting angrily today. These were cool arguments. No one was shouting or angry at this point.

(This is also fine, but you must be aware that I don't have good thoughts about you either. I also want to break this ego and arrogance of yours that you have for no reason. It would be better that you don't have any hope from me, and I won't tolerate mannerless behaviour, I am already warning you. Rest I believe there's no point talking on this topic, what will happen, will happen after marriage so we'll see then...well, what would you like?)

"Mera dil ni krrha kch khane ka."

(I don't want to eat anything.)

"Kiun?"

(Why?)

"Aise hi bs."

(No specific reason, just randomly.)

"Shopping pe b jane ka dil ni tha, khane ka bhi dil nai hai. Sb kch aesy hi to ni hoskta. Koi toh wajah hogi." It was pre-marriage anxiety since the mehendi was just in 3 days.

(You don't want to go shopping, you don't want to eat anything. All this can't happen for no reason. There must be a reason.)

Hoor did not say anything so Ahil ordered himself.

"Waise main soch rhi thi—"

(Well I was thinking—)

"Tum sochti bhi ho?"

(You think too?)

"Shut Up. Main soch rahi thi ke jaisay main apki buraiyan krti aur ghussa krti thi, usme aunty ne ye soch bhi kaisy lya yani unhy khyal kaisy aya ke meri shadi wo aap se kar sakti hain?" Hoor wondered why she wanted to make someone who didn't like her son her daughter in law?

(Shut Up. I was thinking that the way I used to be angry and talk bad about you, how did aunty think like what made her think that she could get me married to you?)

"Iska jawab tum apni aunty se lena, likin jo bhi ha unki soch to theek thi, shadi to ho gayi. Jaha tk mera khyal hai, tmse baat krke unhy andaza toh ho gya hoga ke tum itni bewqoof ho ke badla leny ke lye unke betay se shadi krne ko tayyar hojaogi."

(You can take this answer from aunty, but whatever it is her thoughts were right, the marriage did take place. As far as I know, after talking to you she must have known that you're stupid enough that you'd agree to marry her son for your revenge.)

"She never said anything like that. Aesi batain mjhy arsalan ne kee thi."

(...It was Arsalan who said such things to me.)

"Yani mera sakoon barbad karne ke peeche Arsalan ka haath hai." Ahil nodded. Hoor made a face and shook her head. She's not replying to his stupid comments anymore.

(Means it is Arsalan who's behind ruining my peace?)

—-----------------------------------------------------

"Ali, apke pas pehle itni remote control cars hain, abhi last month hi toh ahil mamu ne le kr dee thi. Bilkul nai leni." Wania said no to him who was asking for a remote control car.

(Ali, you have a lot of remote control cars, Ahil mamu bought you one last month.)

"Mama wo ye wali nahi hain na, ye ferrari hai." Ali tried to explain to her.

(Mama that is not this one, this is ferrari.)

"Jo b ho, abhi aapke paas hai." Wania didn't say yes.

(Whatever it is, you have a car already.)

"Mama please." Ali held her arm and said, close to tears.

"No." Wania refused him and moved ahead. Ali looked at the toy car with teary eyes and then went behind Wania crying. Ayaan turned his head to look at the car. Momal stared at him where he left and then looked at her father and the car.

"Baba can you... can you buy Ali a remote car?" Ayaan nodded with a smile. He took the car and went to the counter with his eyes continuously on the door since the little troublemakers were inside the toy shop running here and there. Little troublemakers did not include Umair, the boys went with their mama. Ayaan asked Momal to not let them go outside the door. Momal went to them as Meerub tried to open the door. Momal held Meerub's hand in hers and then stared at Mahnoor who was also opening the door to go out. Momal stared at her for a few seconds before taking a step and holding Mahnoor's hand in her other hand. She was also her sister. She didn't want her to get lost in the mall too. Momal held both of them and took them to Ayaan so he could take the toys from their hands and pay for them. They had a limit of one toy, and they agreed because they were told that they'd get one toy and instead of more toys, they can get anything they want to eat. Momal and Ali, though, didn't have a limit. With whatever was going on, and all that affected their little minds, if a few more toys could make them happy, Ayaan and Wania didn't find any problem in buying them those toys.

Dr Ayaan Khan probably didn't know how to say no to Momal Ayaan Khan. Saying no to Meerub Ayaan Khan was easy, it was her most used word. And if Ayaan said no, she had a lot of people to run to and ask them to do what Ayaan denied. In most cases, Ayaan's turn never came. Her go-to person was not Ayaan, and there was rarely a case where her go-to person, her Chachu, said no to her. If he did say no, he would give a very valid stupid childish reason that she'd understand.

Ayaan bought everything and went behind Wania. Momal was happy. Ali would be excited. They will play together with remote control cars. Wania was in the food court. Ayaan went there and sat on a chair in front of Wania. A few minutes later, he asked Ali to come to him. Ali went to him with a still spoiled face and wet eyes and cheeks.

"Agr mama ne mana kar diya tha to Ayaan baba to thy na, mujhe btaty." Ayaan wiped his tears and forwarded the gift bag towards him. Ali opened the gift with anticipation evident on his face and a big smile appeared on his face after seeing the car. He jumped excitedly seeing the car.

(If mama had said no, then Ayaan baba was still there. You should have said that to me.)

"Thankyou bolo aur galy milo ayaan baba ko ab." Wania told him.

(Say thankyou and hug Ayaan baba now.)

Ali hugged him suddenly with a smile and Ayaan kissed his cheek. Meerub had decided to buy a pen and a teddy for Arsalan. Everyone knew who was going to play with the teddy, and it was definitely not Arsalan. They were done with the shopping as Wania didn't take long to buy her items and went back home. Ahil had already texted him he was not coming. Neither was Hoor.

—-----------------------------

"Ayaan card number den apna." Wania said as she came out of the car with Ayaan. The kids had run inside with the toys.

(Ayaan give me your card number.)

"Kiun?"

(Why?)

"Ali ki gari ke paisy transfer krne hain maine."

(I have to transfer money for Ali's car.)

"Kiu? Main nai dunga."

(Why? I am not giving.)

"Ye ghalt baat hai, deal hui thi."

(This is wrong, we had done a deal.)

"Deal ye thi ke aap ussy toy le kr dene se mana kar dengi, aur phr main le duga. Bs deal yahan khtm. Aur ye meri taraf se gift hai, so paisy to nai lunga main." Wania refusing him a toy was not that of a deal, she would do it at times. But if Ayaan bought him the toy Wania refused, it was only going to make Ali think positively of Ayaan, so they decided to go for it.

(Deal was that you'd deny to buy him the toy, and then I will buy him the toy. The deal ends here. And it was a gift from me, so I won't take money.)

"But—"

"No ifs and buts Wania. Apne kaha ke uncle ne Ahmad ki death ke bad teeno ki financial responsibility lee hai, so wo mujhse shadi ke bad bhi wo uthayenge. Maine aitraz nahi kia zyada kiuke aapki baat valid thi, Uncle ke business me aap ka jo bhi hissa ha apne apne bachon pe hi lagana hai. Likin ab gifts dene se to aap mjy mana karne se rahin, aur krengi bhi to main ni sunuga. Jis age ke bachy hain, us age me gifts or toys hi dosti karne ke liye best hai, toh wo to dunga hi na."

(....You said that Uncle had taken the financial responsibility of three of them after Ahmad's death, so he will take it even after your marriage to me. I didn't object much since your statement was valid as whatever share you have in your father's business, you will obviously be spending it on your kids. But you can't stop me from giving gifts, and even if you do I won't listen to you. At the age they are, to be friends with them, giving gifts etc is the best. So that I have to give them.)

Wania nodded, understanding his point. She hadn't let him pay for her clothes since she didn't like it, and wanted to pay for it herself. Wania and Ayaan went inside the house. A smile appeared on their faces watching Ali drive the remote control car with his remote while Momal's toy was sitting on top of it and they were both laughing.

"Chachu eyes close." Arsalan closed his eyes as she stood in front of with a smile and hands hiding the gift behind her in her hands. She brought the teddy in front of his eyes.

"Chachu eyes open." Arsalan opened his eyes and acted very surprised to see the teddy as if he was very shocked and happy to get a teddy bear. Arsalan took the gift, praising the gift and thanking her for the gift who was very happy to know he loved it. Arsalan kissed her cheek and she gave him the pen next. He told her he needed a pen because he had to write a lot of office work, which was although not true since he worked on a laptop but it made her excited and happy.

Meerub got busy with playing a few minutes later while Ayaan and Wania sat there with Ahil who was sitting there talking to Mahnoor who was showing him her toy. Hoor was in her room.

Arsalan could feel Ahil glaring at him multiple times since he arrived back with Hoor but he wondered why was that so. He didn't remember doing anything wrong.

<A/N:Wo tmhy ahil shadi ke bad ksi din batayega tmne kia kia hai :p

That Ahil will tell you after marriage some time what did you do :p >
——————————————————-

@Mandco2021 on instagram made this as a small gift. Do support her small business, she's from India.

Her wattpad is  @patni02 [I don't know why I am not able to tag]❤️🥹Thankyou for the love to this story, everyone ♥️
It's only 3 days! Just some family drama b4 it comes. Not more than 2-3 episodes  before it is here.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

I Was Never Yours Per Blair

Literatura romàntica

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...