occult club | luxiem

By catconnoisseur

── luxiem she could step on me and i'd even thank her for it. wherein five boys helps (and simps over) the cu... More

✞︎┆⁰⁰· occult club ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰¹· we're no strangers ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰²· to love ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰³· you know ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁴· the rules, and so ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁵· do i ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁶· a full commitment ⛥·˚
ᵛᵒˣ ᵃᵏᵘᵐᵃ┆⁰¹· the red charm ⛥·˚
ᵐʸˢᵗᵃ ʳⁱᵃˢ┆⁰¹· the orange charm ⛥·˚
ˡᵘᶜᵃ ᵏᵃⁿᵉˢʰⁱʳᵒ┆⁰¹· the yellow charm ⛥·˚
ˢʰᵘ ʸᵃᵐⁱⁿᵒ┆⁰¹· the purple charm ⛥·˚
ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰¹· the blue charm ⛥·˚
ˢʰˣᵗᵒ┆⁰¹· the rabbit's rogue stew ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁷· what i'm thinking of ⛥·˚
⁰¹ ʳᵖᶜ┆1st results ⛥·˚ ✓
✞︎┆⁰⁸· you wouldn't ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁹· get this ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁰· from any other ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹¹· guy ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹²· i just wanna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹³· tell you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁴· how i'm feeling ⛥·˚
ˡᵘᶜᵃ ᵏᵃⁿᵉˢʰⁱʳᵒ┆⁰²· annoying apologies ⛥·˚
ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰²· hiding tendencies ⛥·˚
ˢʰᵘ ʸᵃᵐⁱⁿᵒ┆⁰²· her snuggle buddy ⛥·˚
ᵛᵒˣ ᵃᵏᵘᵐᵃ┆⁰²· blood, sweat, tears ⛥·˚
ᵐʸˢᵗᵃ ʳⁱᵃˢ┆⁰²· a little possessive ⛥·˚
ˢʰˣᵗᵒᵘ┆⁰²· the things he'd do... ⛥·˚
⁰² ʳᵖᶜ┆2nd results ⛥·˚ ✓
✞︎┆¹⁵· gotta make you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁶· understand ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁷· never ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁸· gonna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁹· give ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁰· you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²¹· up ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²²· never gonna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²³· let ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁴· you down ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁵· never gon ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁶· run around ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁷· and desert you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁸· it ends here ⛥·˚

✞︎┆²⁹· i like danger ⛥·˚

453 23 3
By catconnoisseur

╭───────────────*·˚➳
⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ²⁹· i like danger ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ "scooch in, kids. it's gonna be a long story."

"move, kotoka!"

"nooo i wanna sit here!"

"go over there, doppi!"

the solar sky dragon chuckled. "don't push around, i'm big for everyone to lie on."

the little children lay down on the ginormous solar dragon sleeping on the floor.

"let me tell you a story of what i've dreamt last night." the dragon said, her voice echoing in the cold cave.

"there was a girl in my dream. she's the prettiest i've ever seen. she is clumsy and shy, however, people loved her for that." the dragon started. "many people loved her, as much as many people hated her."

"westion!" little kotoka chirped, raising her tiny hand in the air. "why did people hate her?"

"because she's too good for this world." the dragon answered. "and people don't think people with the likes of her exist. so they loathed her, thinking she was just lying and feigning her innocence."

"but they're right. she isn't as innocent as she actually is. this lady in my dreams has actually killed creatures. from monsters to people."

"question." hex said, raising his tiny hand. "why did she kill them?"

"because they're mean."

"mean? to her?" ver asked.

"no. to the ones she loves."

the six gasped dramatically.

"she's being mean to them just because they're mean to other people?!" doppio exclaimed.

"because she loves them." the dragon then chuckled. "pio, you should be like that lady too. she's protecting her loved ones and using her strength for the benefit of others."

"she... wakes up early during mornings but somehow comes to school late. she can't properly talk to people and make friends like any normal. she's sweet and innocent, like a newborn baby who could hold a knife."

"i wanna be like that." zaion said and giggled. "baby who can hold a knife!"

the dragon roared a cackle, making the children giggle with the vibration comparable to an earthquake.

"this lady... was meant to save the whole world." the dragon slowly lied back down. "but in my dreams... she was... killed."

"huh?!" they all yelled.

"because she's alone. and no man can survive life alone," she said.

"so you six. when the time comes and you find someone like that lady... a lady who possesses my powers... protect her."

their eyes then twinkled when six fragments suddenly left the dragon's scale.

six glowing white gems.

"take these with you." the solar sky dragon said and slowly closed her eyes.

"you six will protect that lady with all your life. and when you see her, you will know, and your fire..."

"will connect,"

"with hers."

the kids took the gems and held them with care.

"we promise, mama!" they all said in unison, all cheerful and excited.

"o-oi, don't shout at mama's ear..." elira mumbled, still with her eyes closed.

"i failed..." ver mumbled on all fours. "she must be the person mama was talking about..."

"i failed! take me with you, mama!" ver cried.

only to receive a smack with meloco's umbrella.

"mama isn't dead." she reminded him. "do you want to die? she'll kill you."

ver just sighed and sat on the floor of the auditorium. why did he even do that? what got him so riled up? is it because he already had a hunch of who y/n was the moment his eyes landed on her? is it because he's reminded of his mother's stupid story all over again?

"...whiiile he's busy crying over there, how's the situation of the whole school?" kotoka asked.

zaion nodded and quickly pulled out more than 10 hologram screens into the air as she typed on her hologram keyboard and dragged the screens.

"so far so good. the students are mingling well." zaion said and dragged one specific screen and enlarged it. "this is her, right?"

"oh. she's acquainted with scarle's group of friends." meloco said.

"however, looking at this..." zaion minimized that screen, giving them all a chance to stare at all screens zaion provided.

"most of the students are only talking with their own friends." hex said as he stood behind zaion. "that's fine, i guess. it is a field trip after all."

"oi! where are you going?!" ver exclaimed when doppio suddenly walked out of the auditorium.

"to see that girl! ciao!"

the field trip was a success. shoto and ver were both proud of themselves, each other, and their own student council for making this day possible. y/n and five of her best friends had fun as well trying all the games each class had to offer. y/n was hard to convince when it came to participating, but our little people pleaser, of course, wants her friends to be happy.

"stay here, sweetcheeks. we'll get us some food." shu said and rubbed y/n's cheek with the back of his finger. "you wait for ike and vox here, okay?"

luca went to the bathroom while ike and vox went for drinks. y/n was told to stay at the bench they found so no one would steal it before they eat their snacks there, which will be bought by shu and mysta.

y/n nodded like a good girl. shu smiled at her before leaving.

"finally!"

y/n squealed when a man suddenly appeared upside down in front of her. the bench she was sitting on was below a tree and under a warm shade- to see a man hanging from it upside down surely brought her into a panic.

"oh..." y/n mumbled after she recognized the man. "it's you. from the convenience store and the student council."

doppio jumped down from the tree and smiled at y/n. "yo."

y/n sweatdropped and scootched away from doppio. "hi..."

"no need to be so wary of me. i'm not going to hurt you." doppio said and sat beside y/n. "sorry about what happened earlier. it was all of a sudden and ver was just confused."

what could he be confused about? y/n sulked in her thoughts.

the two of them quietly sat on the bench. doppio's legs were stretched open with his arms behind his head, while y/n was doing her best to stay still.

the both of them stared at the clear skies, letting the voices of the students having fun bring melodies to their ears.

"how is mama?"

the air blew comfortably.

y/n glanced at doppio.

"elira, right?"

"yeah..." doppio said and sighed. "we haven't seen her for years now. we heard she went here so we followed." doppio briefly explained.

"so you guys... are from the sun as well?" y/n asked, now intrigued.

doppio took a good stretch before sitting properly. he looked down at y/n as if she was any child younger than him because of his own body build.

"i'm elira's 5th child, doppio dropscythe." doppio introduced himself. "everyone in the student council of tengoku institute is elira's offspring. meloco is the oldest, zaion is the youngest."

y/n's lifeline went straight as she stared at doppio like a dumbass. elira has children? how could she pretend being a college student if she actually left six children on her planet? didn't ver call elira the solar dragon? how did she give birth to these kids?!

"elira told us a story about you before. even before she met you."

"what..?" is he high?

"she said she dreamt of you." doppio breathed.

doppio told y/n the story of how elira dreamt of this one girl. y/n kept silent, but she listened attentively, keeping her eyes on doppio to search for any lies in his eyes, but there were none. all there was were sadness, longing, and hope.

"she tasked the 6 of us to protect you, you know?" doppio said. "but she never told us specifically where to protect you from. maybe just keep you alive so her dream won't happen again? who knows."

y/n looked away. she only met elira a few times. and during those times, elira did stare at her with an emotion y/n couldn't understand.

"y/n!"

before y/n could even react, she was already in mysta's arms with shu standing between her and doppio, the sorcerer's arm hovering over the two to protect her from doppio.

"what do you want?" shu darkly asked.

"wait, shu-"

"no, y/n! you cannot trust any student council member from tengoku!" shu exclaimed and glanced back at doppio. "what do you want from her?!"

doppio clicked his tongue and stood up. "let's not cause a scene." he just said, keeping her cool. "we'll meet again later. let's talk properly."

"no."

"i never said you have any choice." doppio snarled at him before the sunshine returned to his face. "see you later, miss."

the three of them just watched doppio walk away.

"y/n! he didn't hurt you or laid a hand on you, right?" shu asked in a panic as he looked through y/n. "did he tell you anything? did he threaten you?"

"w-what are you talking about, shu..? calm down." y/n said, sweatdropping. she even glanced at mysta to ask for his help, but mysta shrugged, not knowing what actually had gotten into shu.

shu sighed. "the student council has been keeping an eye on you. do you know that?" shu asked. "i know you know. you're not telling us something, y/n."

"what's going on? why are you arguing with y/n? that's so new." vox said, walking towards them with luca and ike.

"mysta? shu? what's wrong?" ike asked and glanced at y/n. "y/n?"

"what happened in the auditorium, y/n?" shu asked gently. "you have to tell us. please."

y/n stared at the five. she contemplated for a few minutes before giving up. she told them how the student council of tengoku institute tried to take her away and how they actually have powers similar to theirs. and that they're all children of elira, the first president of the occult club. y/n also told them about what doppio told her just now, about how they're here to search for elira and to protect y/n from something they don't even know what.

with all the information to process, plus the tiredness they were all feeling from playing all day long, ike suggested that they eat first.

just after they ate, an announcement was made by the speakers of the institute.

[we request for the following students to visit the student council office immediately. again, we request for the following students to visit the student council office immediately.

nijiiro's leto y/n of class b

nijiiro's mysta rias of class c

nijiiro's yamino shu of class c

nijiiro's vox akuma of class c

nijiiro's ike eveland of class d

nijiiro's luca kaneshiro of class d

nijiiro's fulgur ovid of class a

nijiiro's asuma yugo of class b

nijiiro's sonny brisko of class b

nijiiro's uki violeta of class c

nijiiro's alban knox of class c

we request for the following students to visit the student council office immediately. again, we request for the following students to visit the student council office immediately. thank you for your cooperation.]

"what the fuck did we just get into?" vox mumbled.

"i'm sorry. this is all my fault-"

"not this again, y/n. please stop." ike gently said with a hint of strictness in his tone. "stop saying that, okay?"

"let's go." vox said.

luca held mysta's sleeve. "i have a bad feeling. i don't want to go."

"we have to." mysta just said to his friend. "come on. we'll be with each other. and besides, the others will be there too, luca. we'll be fine."

luca nodded and took y/n's hand. "i can hold your hand, right?"

y/n smiled. "yes."

the five of them walked to the student council office of tengoku. when they arrived, everyone was already there, waiting.

"they sure took their time." zaion spat like venom before walking to the door. everyone was fascinated by how a kid-looking walked with such sass.

just when zaion pulled a lever down, the whole room was isolated with iron walls and protective barriers. the nijiiro students were scared shitless as the room turned darker and darker. luca protectively hugged y/n in his chest.

"dearest transmigrators, welcome to the solar eclipse." ver said with a smile.

everyone's eyes widened. how in the world did the student council find out that they all came somewhere but the present? even y/n was confused. she never told anyone about it at all? is it because they're elira's children?

"let us cut to the chase. first, i would like to apologize for what i did to you, leto." ver sincerely said, stood from his chair and bowed. "there was no excuse for what i did. i hope you forgive me."

y/n just nodded.

"second, let us introduce ourselves again. we are the solar dragon's children. the children of elira pendora who descended from the sun and created the occult club that leto is currently leading. we are not just in search of elira, we also descended here to follow an order she gave us while we were very young."

"and it is to protect leto."

"from what, you may ask." ver immediately said, cutting vox off.

"from you." ver darkly said.

the room immediately turned into chaos, yelling at ver and asking how they all became a threat to y/n's safety. only shu and y/n remained quiet.

"i felt it. when yamino and rias came closer to y/n." doppio said. "that they were the threat mom was talking about. i don't know how and why, but my intuitions are never wrong. you guys are transmigrators from the past and the future! you don't belong here!"

"hey! you guys are from the fucking sun too! you don't belong here either!" fulgur exclaimed.

"but one thing's for sure, those who do not belong here will become a threat to leto's safety, except for us. because we're meant to protect her." kotoka also joined in.

"this is insane! nothing dangerous has ever happened to y/n ever since we came! and we're also actually trying our best to protect her!" ike said. "like, where were you guys when y/n was getting bullied at nijiiro? huh?!"

"bullied... just like what mom said..." meloco mumbled.

"shut up!" zaion exclaimed at them all before she ripped the air open with a hologram of a knife. it then revealed a portal that the nijiiro's can't even process how the fuck that happened.

"go back to where you came from!" zaion said.

"this is all for the best. leave y/n here in tengoku with us, we'll protect her this time." hex said. "more properly."

the whole room fell silent.

"...can we actually go?" mysta mumbled.

"mysta..." shu called and held mysta's arm.

yugo took a step forward first and inserted his arm inside, before taking it back. "i don't want to go. i'm a wanted criminal over there. i have... i have no place to go back there."

"i don't want to go too." luca mumbled. "it's scary back there. it's lonely. it's brutal."

"ike." vox whispered when he caught ike staring at the portal so deeply. "ike... ike. ike!"

"w-what?" ike asked and shook his head.

"come on, man..." vox mumbled. "don't do this."

"what? i'm not going back. i was just caught in a trance."

"oh. okay."

"y'all leaving or what?" zaion asked.

"yes. we are." y/n took the liberty to answer, gathering all her might. "we are leaving. let's go, everyone."

"let me open this for you, my lady." vox said with a smile before kicking the iron doors open together with luca. luca was laughing while vox stared at him in disbelief.

"they will bring you harm." ver said and stood up. "y/n, elira sent us here to protect you specifically from them. you need to be safe. being with them is dangerous."

y/n paused from walking before glancing back at ver.

"don't worry, ver." y/n said before flashing the prettiest smile everyone has ever seen.

"i like danger."

· · ┈──────┈⛥┈──────┈ · ·

 ✞︎ after they left the office, the younger boys thanked y/n for allowing them to stay and for keeping them. y/n replied in such a gentle manner that they couldn't help but just cry.

"i like danger."

"hell yeaaaah i like danger!"

"danger is maaah middle name! kekekeke!"

"kekekeke~!"

vox and luca were busy teasing y/n with the last line she left to ver. y/n was sobbing in embarrassment. shu and ike were laughing while mysta was just quietly holding y/n's hand. he was too tired and socially drained from all the shit that has happened today. at least he had fun.

as the sun fell, they all gathered on the quadrangle to join their specific classes and buses. it was time to go home. y/n happily sat with akio again during the whole ride, while shoto and ver came to an agreement to discontinue the sister-stay project.

the sister-stay project was a project where two students from each section of both schools would switch campuses for a month. due to some unforeseen circumstances, ver and the student council of tengoku have decided not to continue it. shoto who was left with no choice has agreed as well and didn't push any further.

shoto was even planning to leave y/n in tengoku during the sister-stay project together with vox, ike, luca, and a couple student council members from nijiiro just to give the lady a new environmental experience.

but alas, not everything goes in one's way.

"did you have fun, y/n?" shoto asked as he and y/n walked to y/n's home. shoto asked the lady if he could take her home and she agreed, to her friends' dismay.

"i did. although there were a lot of shocking events and unexpected stories and information..." she said, almost mumbling.

shoto smiled. "i'm glad."

"the finals will be coming soon. you should start reviewing."

"r-right! maybe i should tell shu and the others to study with me... it'll be fun."

"hey, don't forget about me too!"

"of course! let's study the day before the exam!"

"on sunday?"

"yep!"

shoto grinned. "alright, then."

and there, the studying season begins.

╭─•*⁀➷
┊⛥ ..⃗. ꒰ ²⁹· end ꒱ ・゚ˊˎ
╰───────────────*·˚➳

A/N: if you felt that the pacing has change or not, please check my announcement in my feed :)) thank you so much for supporting occult club!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1K 32
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı ☞When two boys like one girl and try everything in their po...
11.8K 314 18
|| Reader works for imp as a feisty young woman but easily gets put in her place betrays everything for the one she loves?..|| "Is it love or lust?" ...
42.8K 1.6K 29
[ LUXIEM MAFIA AU!// COMPLETED ] "𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱?" 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 �...
59.2K 2.7K 13
── e.ike ff you're so ridiculous, i can't believe i fell in love with you ike was so done. how could he still stand this obnoxious self proclaimed fe...