ᵐʸˢᵗᵃ ʳⁱᵃˢ┆⁰¹· the orange charm ⛥·˚

note: this route episode does not intervene with the actual plot

note: this route episode does not intervene with the actual plot. what happens in the mysta route didn't happen in the main story.

╭───────────────*·˚➳
⛥┊オカルトクラブ ˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰¹· the orange charm ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─•*⁀➷

 ✞︎ it wasn't even more than a minute when mysta started panicking as he walks y/n home.

okay, what do i say? why am i so awkward? i want to make a conversation what the h*ck- should i ask what her mom's coffee is? what topic should i open up?! think, mysta! f***ing think!!

why the f*** is my f***ing cusses still f***ing censored?!

"hey mysta?"

"ah censored!"

y/n blinked. "c-censored..?"

"y/n!" mysta called and held the lady's hands out of the whim. "look! hear this out!"

"h-hear what?"

"fuck!"

the two of them just stared at each other, sweating.

"w-what..?" y/n nervously asked.

"i'm sorry." mysta said with his ghost leaving his mouth.

"eh?"

"do you have something to ask? you called." mysta said as they continued walking.

his hand still holding hers. neither of them noticed too.

"yeah... you were in the detective club, right?"

"hmm? yeah, i was." mysta said, emphasizing the word was.

"how was it like in the detective club?"

a pfft escaped mysta's lips. "detective club's shit, president."

"i feel like you would say that to my club if you weren't a member of it." y/n honestly said.

"no! detective club really is shit!" mysta defended. "your club does something that helps people such as the cases right? but detective club only exists cause they have tons of members. and those members make up their own cases and solve those cases themselves. see how stupid they are?"

"you were once there, you know."

"i was lured in by the virtual games. they offered gaming for members." mysta cried.

y/n giggled. "well i'm glad that you're in my club now. you'll be able to help more people in the occult club than staying at the detective club."

mysta nodded happily. "i'll do my best!"

y/n could almost see his tail wagging if only he has one. she just shook her head and kept walking when mysta suddenly stopped.

their hands were linked, causing her to stop walking too.