Bizzare

By AishaLdn

Violet had always been different, and she knew this. Some would say she's funny. Others would say she's vic... More

Bizzare
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

4

2.2K 141 123
By AishaLdn

After me and Ethan arranged to meet at 8, we took our separate paths and entered our houses. Upon opening my door, I saw a small suitcase propped up against the wall in the hallway.

"Hello?"

I heard the sounds of heavy feet rushing down the stairs.

"GUESS WHO BUSS CASEEEEE!" Shouted Sade as I jumped into her arms.

"How can you buss case from uni Sade?" I cried, embracing her into a hug.

"Shut up lil one."

"How are you anyway? Why are back for the weekend so soon?"

"Bare questions. Can I breathe please?" She laughed.

I smiled warmly at my sister, I didn't realise I missed her so much. Her lilac ombré weave fell down to the middle of her back as she pulled it into a pony tail. Sade and I pretty much looked the same, but she was taller, her chocolate skin glowed in the September sun like mine, brown eyes glinting.

"Where's Max?"

"He's driving down, he should be here soon." She replied

"How's college Y.Vicious?" She asked, laughing as she saw me scowl at her for calling me by the tag I proudly held in year 7.

"Same shit. Different day."

"Any boys tickling your fancy?" She asked again, wriggling her eyebrows. I laughed and replied, "You're so moist. No man."

"You're so cute V." She cooed. I rolled my eyes.

"What about you?" I said, Sade's love life was always interesting.

"I'm in a new area boiii. I'm not too quick to involve myself with someone else. Not after what that spiteful dickhead done."
I nodded. Seraphina had affected our lives in one way or another.

**

Sade and I were catching up in the living room, filling each other in on what has happened between the two weeks we'd been apart when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it. Haven't done it for a while." She smirked. I nodded and turned to my phone, letting my friend - Celine, know that I was okay.

"VICIOUSSSS, YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU SECURED A MIXED TING!" Shouted Sade.

"I BEG your pardon?" I replied.

Honestly I was so baffled. Getting up from my seat, I met Sade at the door.

"You can't actually be serious." I muttered.

Ethan peered at me through his thick, long lashes, smiling.

"I didn't say anything."

"I know. I'm tryna drop hints for her." Sade winked at Ethan, and the potholes in his cheeks became deeper.

"Dimples!" Sade gasped, poking them. I couldn't believe her at times. She ushered Ethan in and offered him every beverage under the sun, to which he declined.

"V, you ready?" He asked.

"READY FOR THE BIG D YEAAAAAH?" Sade shouted, butting in.

"Seriously Sade, can you not?" I felt my cheeks heat up. If I was lighter, my cheeks would've looked like Rudolph's nose.
She winked at Ethan and me, sauntering up the stairs.
"Your sisters jokes." Ethan smirked

"Yeah she likes you. You must've been a real charmer."

"Mans got skills."

"I can't believe you polluted poor Elijah's mind."

He laughed and I thought about the needle and thread that sat at the bottom of my sock drawer.

"So where do you wanna work?"

"Anywhere with a white/cream background."

"My room does. Let's roll." I said, jumping up the stairs and into my room, Ethan trailing behind me.
I sat down on my bed and Ethan sat on the side of my desk. I connected my phone to its speaker dock, playing an old school rnb mix.

"So. Where do we start?"

"You don't mind showing a bit of skin, do you?"

"Depends what you mean by 'a bit of skin'. Elaborate."

"Like, showing your collarbones."

"Minor." I smiled and he winked. The smile leaving my face instantly.

"You always spoil it for yourself innit?" I said shortly after kissing my teeth.
He chuckled and I went towards my set of drawers, taking thread and needle out of the sock one and grabbing a bandeau from another. I set the thread and needle on my vanity mirrors desk and started to undo the buttons of my shirt. Ethan turned around, fumbling with his camera. Cute. I slipped on my bandeau and adjusted my high waisted jeans, clearing my throat.

"Rah." Said Ethan, dumbfounded.

"Yeah. My eyes are up here Enoch." I muttered, rolling my eyes. I swear I do this the most when I'm around him.
He rolled his eyes back, shocking me.

"Swear Thanny has attitude yeah?" I spluttered.

"Listen, stand over there Vi."

I enlarged my eyes at his sudden sense of authority. It made me smile actually. I followed his direction and stood beside my mirror. He stood in front of me, camera in front of his eye.

"Do whatever comes naturally. But subtle things."

I nodded and did as I was told, moving my head this way and that.

**

"You got one of them Ankara scarves?" He asked after a long while. I wrinkled my nose.

"What for?"

"Could you tie it around your head?"
"Yeah but why?"

"Listen Vi, just do as I'm asking and you'll see."

I raised an eyebrow and he smirked. I got out a scarf from my wardrobe and took my weave out of its ponytail, wrapping the scarf around my head turban style.

"Necklace?" He asked.

I went to my jewellery chest and picked out a necklace, dangling it in front of his face.

"Is this okay, Gok Wan?" I questioned

"Perfect." He smirked.

He continued his camera work, directing me here and there. He made me laugh a lot, something that he captured on his camera because 'I'm always screw facing'.

"You're actually peng when you smile man." He commented, making me squirm. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nah seriously. Like when you don't smile, you look like a gremlin. When you do, you're a queen." I raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you trying to be poetic please?" I chuckled.

"It just looks like you don't hear it a lot these days, so I had to let you know."

And he was right. When it came to me and boys, I just didn't care. I've been approached a couple of times, but my defence mechanism is to friend zone straight away. I wouldn't really classify myself as a relationship girl, but hearing Ethan say that, it kinda made me wonder.

"So what was up with you today? You're like Lena when you get angry."

"It's nothing, honestly." He nodded and got back to looking at the pictures that he took.

"Ayeeee look at this one." He said as I put on a tshirt. I peered over his shoulder, smiling at the picture.

"Jheeeeze. Is that me yeah?"

"Or maybe it's my camera work. I can work magic you know. Turn a clapped ting to Beyoncé."

"Swear you just called me peng ten minutes ago?" I grinned.

"Your point?"
I rolled my eyes.

"When you gonna teach me to use the camera?"

"Tomorrow, probably when I finish editing these. I'll call you."

"You don't have my number."

"I know. I was gonna ask Lena for it, you'd probably move difficult."

"How would you know if you don't ask?" I replied, cocking my head to the side. He did his little side smile, causing the butterflies in my stomach to rage around.

"Vi," He started, leaning his arm against my headboard.

"Would you kindly give me your number, please?"

"No."

"See. Difficult." He smirked. I screwed.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Screw face. Stop looking so angry at the world."

"I have a reason to be."

"Whatever that's happened to you, don't let it affect your present, or your future."

He may not have known what happened to Mark, Kemi, Sade and I in the past, but what he said really made sense. Seraphina had plagued our lives long enough, and I shouldn't let it affect my now.

"Sophia would be upset at you right now." I laughed.

"Blonde haired ting?"

"You need to remember future wifey for lifey's name Ethan." I said, laughing even more.

"Wifey for lifey?" He questioned. I nodded.

"Man like Vicious swinging the slang back to '09 you know." He chuckled.

I groaned, massaging my temples.

"I was really hoping you wouldn't pick up on that."

"Don't worry, I'll keep it between us two." He started, unravelling my turban, hazel eyes piercing mine, smile turning to the side.

"Like this."

**

I leant on my door as soon as Ethan left. Thoughts starting crashing into my head.
Why?
Just fucking why?
I touched my lips, still tender from his own pink, plump, juicy lips. My mind trailed back to ten minutes ago, Ethan's thumb placed on my chin, tilting my head, as his warm tongue entered my mouth.
And I didn't know what to do. My arms were stuck to my side by the shock, eyes that were once open, were closed as he deepened his embrace.

Ethan had just given me my first kiss.

And after locking the kiss off like a rave at 11 o clock, he stroked my hair away from my face and behind my ear, smirking as he left my room.
I heard the front door slam, disrupting my thoughts.
"WHERES MY YOUNG GUN BUSSER?"
"Don't shout Maxwell!" I heard a smacking sound.
"MUM OWWWWW."
I laughed jumping up from my bed, out my room and down the stairs. I hugged both my mum and my brother tightly, taking their belongs from them and dragging it into the hall way. I missed my family a lot, and I was filled with genuine happiness that we were all here together in the living room, catching up and having fun.

**

9 am. Graphics. I smiled, 5 more minutes and the Dark Skinned Chocolate Dickhead God wouldn't be allowed into the lesson, and boy did those 5 minutes fly. I smiled even more as the lesson properly started, getting on with my graphics coursework. I asked my teacher if I could work in the next graphics room so I could have more space around my computer and she accepted my request. I was gathering up my things when the door opened.
"Apologies for my lateness miss." His deep voice grumbled.
Are you actually joking God? Lemme know now please.
"Come in Hakeem, you're lucky lates are cancelled this morning."
Shit. I forgot about that.
"Where you off to sweetness?" Hakeem asked as I felt his gaze on me. I looked up to the ceiling, wondering why I was placed in a class with this creature.
"Silent treatment again? Didn't know we were married." He joked. I brushed past him and out the door as quickly as I could. Settling into the new room, I took off my jacket and placed it behind a chair, sauntering over towards a computer.

"Trying to avoid me today?" Hakeem asked, leaning against the doorframe. He couldn't leave me alone for over an hour could he? I drank in his appearance, he was so buff, my God. He was just a cocky, annoying little shit.

"You look like an azonto warrior today, you know." I said matter-of-factly. I was right, as he was donning a grey tracksuit and black huaraches.

"Hey, don't come with attitude." He smirked, walking over and sitting beside me.
"You alright today temper princess?"
"What are you on about today Hakeem?"
"You telling my teacher to shut up in the corridor yesterday, you absolute joker." He grinned, his smile was contagious and I ended up smiling back.
"You're really annoying, you know that right?"
"You don't even know me."
"I know that you're a little shit. So that's something."
He raised an eyebrow at me, cocking his said to the side.
"Your mouth," Hakeem began, walking behind me, peering down.
"Will get you into trouble." He winked, trailing his finger down the side of my face. Goosebumps appeared on my arm as he did so, lips still tingling from the way the were touched the day before. Hakeem bent down and slowly kissed my neck, a gasp exiting from my mouth.
"Might have to teach you how to keep your smart mouth silent," he whispered on my neck, making me shiver.
The bell rang, waking me up, and I jumped from Hakeem's hold.
"Doesn't seem like today's gonna be that day. In a bit sweetness." Said Hakeem as he swung his Nike bag over his shoulder, swaggering out of the graphics room.

Violet fucking Peters, what the fuck are you playing at?

-

Team Hakeem all the way tbh soz pals x
Sade is my fave, she slays,
And Seraphina? Lol. Big lol. Loling down lolington lane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 11.7K 34
*WATTPAD FEATURED STORY* Meet Blair Hendrix, an above average college student with a year of school left. Everything was going well for her: she was...
60 0 11
Please don't let it be my time yet. What the fuck is going on? I quickly look at my surroundings. My eyes land on a wall that has pictures o...
185 14 10
(First book of the trilogy: The Strangest of Love Stories) My lawyer assured me I can be honest in this book. Not that I trust that bastard, but tha...
6.7K 418 33
Life was suppose to be easier for musical prodigy Violet Ruther after she left America. She was suppose to start fresh; away from her mom and the dem...