SoKeefe oneshots

By colourwolf90

The title the title basically speaks for itself. so what are you waiting for? go get the perfection that is S... More

Welcome!
Numb
Hiiiiiiii!
Hidden Feelings

My ogre bodyguard is soooooo annoying.

191 1 0
By colourwolf90

Hiii! Thanks for continuing to read! So this oneshot is what I think would have happened if Ro had ended the Great Foster Oblivion and told Sophie that Keefe liked her. (This does not take place at any particular time so, you can imagine it whenever you like! 

Enjoy!

Keefe wanted to impress Sophie. Today wasn't anything special but, he wanted to still look nice for her. All that he was going to be doing today was just be at Foster and Fitz's "training session" (really all he would be doing is watching them stare into each others eyes). Still, he wanted to make Foster blush, it was so cute when she did that...

"Are you going to be staring at the wall all day on should I tell your little blonde you won't be coming?" My annoying "bodyguard" Ro asks snootily.

"You are really hard to like sometimes" I reply, trying to force loads of annoyance and boredom into my tone.

"But that's why you love me so much!" She squealed, clapping her hands with mock enthusiasm.

"Bo would love to hear that from you, wouldn't he? Huh, maybe we should add this to the ballad of Ro and Bo!"

"You do that and I'll make sure you little Blondie knows alllllllllll about your little crush on her..."

"You wouldn't!" I realized to late how much panic had slipped into my voice.

"Ooh believe me, I would. And I would enjoy every single second of it." From the way she is studying her claws, I know Ro would make good on her threat.

I'm about to argue with her again, but then an idea pops into my head.

"Alright Princess Ro, let's make a bet then." I say, stroking my chin in mock deep thinking.

"Alright Scrawny Boy, what's the bet?"

"How about...we guess how many times Fitz will mention Cognates and whoever has the closest guess, punishes the other person."

"Sounds fair Scrawny Boy. I guess 10."

"And I guess 15" I shoot back.

"Now if you are done with you bets, then we should get going. If you had been paying attention, you would have realized that we are late for your little date with Blondie."

"It is not a date! Fitz will be there too!" I exclaimed. 

"Sure sure keep telling yourself that...But seriously, we need to go!"

With that, Ro grabbed my arm and dragged me into the light.

When we arrived at Everglen, both Fitz and Sophie were there, and Fitz looked mad.

"Whoa buddy" I tease as I walk over with my hands up mockingly.

"I know I'm an Empath, but even if I wasn't, I could still feel the anger that you are throwing at me right now. So what did I do? Just tell me, maybe then we can move on."

Fitz keeps glaring at me.

"Alright buddy, what do you need from me? Maybe a little hug?" I move closer, opening my arms and doing a little shimmy dance.

"You're late." Annoyance drips from Fitz's voice as he stands protectively in front of Sophie. 

"Duuude. Since  when have you and Foster become a thing? I knew you were Cognates but I didn't know you were..." I close my eyes and imitate loud smooching sounds.

Behind Fitz, Foster turns bright red with embarrassment.

"No no I get it." I say

"But still, I know you and Foster are the all powerful Fitzphie, but I can still read Foster's emotions. And right now, she is annoyed because you think she needs your protection."

"Hey!" Exclaims Fitz. He turns to Foster.

"But we are Cognates! We are supposed to have total trust in each other!" 

Oh no, I can't let Fitz get mad at Foster. She already has enough to deal with...

"Hey, Fitzy" I call, turning his attention back to me.

"How about we start those trust exercises you were talking about? In fact we should do it right now. Right?"

"Smooth Hunkyhair, smooth." Snorts Ro.

I take no notice as I direct Fitz toward the house. I fall into step with Sophie, grinning when she try's to look disappointed in me.

"Heeeeeey Foster."

She turns to me,

"You're late"

I can tell she is trying to copy Fitzy and seem disappointed in me. I see right through it.

"Oh, what? How could I?" I clutch my heart in mock pain.

"How could I have ever let the lady Fos-Bos down? Oh what am I to do?"

"Dude, cut it out." Fitz calls from ahead of us.

"Or what? What are you going to do to me Fitzy?" I reply.

"If you keep annoying Sophie, we will use our Cognate powers to figure out how to slap you with our brains."

"Ooooooorrrr" I say, dragging out the word.

"You could just slap with your hands. I'm pretty sure that's what they are there for...but maybe not." I shrug.

"Or we could just do the Cognate exercises that we are supposed to do...?" Fitz just sounds annoyed now.

I turn to Ro. 

"That's three" I mouth to her.

She responds with a snarl. We walk inside Everglen, heading upstairs to Fitz's room.

"Oh Foster" I say, noticing her wide eyes.

"You have never been in Fitzy's room, have you?" Her silence says it alll.

"Well," starts Fitz.

"With Cognates, we are supposed to have total trust in each other. I have been in Sophie's room at Havenfield many times so, I thought it was time to return the favour."

"Believe me, it's nothing special." Say Grizel, practically melting out of the shadows.

"Oh I think it will be, especially if Mr. Snuggles is there..."

"Mr. Sencen, if you do anything to distract Miss Foster and Mr Vacker during their training session, I will allow your ogre bodyguard to unleash all of her nastiest bacteria"

I cringe as Sandor melts out of the shadows behing Grizel. His squeaky voice might not be very threatening but, he had massive muscles to back it up.

"Don't worry Sandor, Fitzy and Foster will be to busy staring into each other's eyes to let me distract them." I tease.

"In fact...I don't think Fitzy and Foster need protection during their excercises, so maybe you can practice your dancing with Grizel."

"You could were your famous silver shiny pants!" Ro jumped in, clapping her hands excitedly.

Sandor grumbled something about immature boys and annoying ogres as he returned to the shadows. By now, we have arrived at Fitz's room, and we soon get to work on the Cognate training. By the time the evening is over, Fitz has mentioned Cognates five more times and as we head down to the Leapmaster, I think that he will mention it many more times.

"Well Fitz," I say with mock seriousness.

"I believe that this is the time for us to part ways. It has been a pleasure working with you." I dip into an exaggerated bow, complete with a little hand flourish.

"Bye Keefe" replies Foster softly.

My voice softens as I respond;

"Yeah, bye Foster. See you later."

I hold my crystal up to the light, but as I am getting ready to step into it, I hear Fitz whisper to Sophie;

"Goodbye Sophie, I am glad you are my Cognate"

Then I am pulled away by the light.

As I reform at the Waves of Wimpyness, I notice that Ro is practically jumping for joy. Then I remember, our bet. If she is so happy that could only mean...

"Ten! Told you I would win!" Ro practically shouted.

"You better watch your back, Hunkyhair. Because I'm going to punish you when you least expect it!"

TIME SKIP

I arrive at Havenfield's pasture to see Foster under Calla's  Panakes tree, cuddling with Wynn and Luna.

"Yo Foster!" I call

"Oh, hey Keefe!" She replies, giving me a tired smile.

"Hey...I was wonder if you could help me with trying to find some more missing memories?" I ask tentatively.

"Oh, is that what you are here for?"

"Umm..." I stutter.

"I know what I'm here for." declared Ro, pushing out from behind me.

 I shot here a confused look. She takes no notice.

"I'm here to end the Great Foster Oblivion. Obviously."

My eyes widen. I know what Ro is doing.

"Ro? What do you mean?" asks Sophie, her voice confused.

"What I mean, Blondie." Ro paused for dramatic effect.

"What I mean is that while you have been mooning over Pretty Boy, Scrawny Boy over here" She jerks her thumb at me.

"He has had a massive crush on you since the day you two lovebirds met. Honestly, with all the hints he has been dropping, I am surprised that you haven't caught on yet."

Foster turns to me, confusion etched in her brow.

"Is this true Keefe? Is it true that..."

"That I love you Sophie? Of course it is...but things would be to messy if anyone had found out." My voice softens and I turn away as I wipe my eyes, cursing Ro for the fact that she had to tell Sophie. I feel soft hands turn my chin and when I open my eyes, they are staring into Sophie's big  brown ones.

"Allllriight." Ro cuts in, making us jump. 

"I think it is time for me to do a perimeter sweep. Ya know, make sure everything is secure for the lovebirds." As she saunters away, she turns to me and winks.

"You're welcome, Lover Boy." with that, she is gone.

"Keefe..." A soft voice makes me turn.

"Yes Sophie?"

"Keefe...I...I love you too."

"Me too Foster, me too."

Hiiiii! I hope you liked that oneshot, (I know it was a veeeery long story-1509 words what?!?!-) Alright, I will try to have the next oneshot up in a few days! See y'all later! Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. no art or charectars are mine. The charectars all belong to Shannon Messenger 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
912K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
30.4K 2.6K 44
Founders have it all. Beautiful homes, prestigious schooling, extraordinary wealth -- it's all part of the life guaranteed to the Ministry's ruling c...
7.8K 342 22
Book 2 of the Killjoy Series Relieving some tension of the previous cliffhanger, Nebula fights the pills and headaches for a chance to save her siste...