Elizabeth

By General_Kenobi_FAN

Elizabeth "Lilibet" Gilbert has just adjusted to becoming a vampire when she and her younger sister are kidna... More

Elizabeth Gilbert
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By The Light of The Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Flashbacks
Crying Wolf
A/N
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Poll
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lie Dying
A/N

Masquerade

6.1K 127 30
By General_Kenobi_FAN

Elizabeth Gilbert walked into the Salvatore Boarding House, seeing her younger sister's friend Caroline sitting down on a couch. Elizabeth's sire, Damon, handed her a glass of blood before handing Elizabeth a glass of blood as well.

"Here." He said and Elizabeth took a drink out of it as Caroline spoke up.

"I'm still shaking." Caroline exhaled as Stefan arrived and took one look at Caroline's pale face.

"What happened?" He asked and Damon snorted.

"Go ahead, tell him. You're gonna love this." He informed his brother and Caroline took another drink before speaking.

"I saw Katherine today." She admitted and Stefan looked alert.

"Where?" He asked and here's where Caroline looked bashful.

"At the Grill. I just stopped by to gawk and...quasi-stalk Matt." She admitted. Elizabeth snorted at that and Caroline told them what Katherine had said.

"She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason threw her off guard." Stefan mused.

"She's running scared. What she did to Jenna was desperate. She's out of tricks." Damon stated, making himself a glass of bourbon.

"We can't underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her." Stefan reminded his brother.

"Can we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave?" Caroline asked. They all glanced at Caroline like she was crazy.

"No, Katherine's not getting dick. I've had it. I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball and I'm gonna kill her, tonight." Damon snapped and Stefan frowned at him.

"You're not gonna kill her." He said and Damon scoffed.

"Don't give me that goody-goody crap." He said and Stefan shook his head.

"You're not gonna kill her." Stefan insisted.

"Really?" Damon asked.

"Because I am." He stated. Elizabeth and Damon stared at him in shock, both wondering who had replaced Stefan Salvatore and when had it happened.

"I've got to go. Jenna's coming home." Elizabeth finally said and she drained the glass of blood Damon gave her before leaving.
______________

Jenna was coming home from the hospital. Jeremy, Matt and Elena were helping her while Elizabeth followed them. 

"Easy. Grab the door Jer." Matt instructed as they helped Jenna.

"Hey, stop fussing, I'm fine." Jenna insisted, as they helped her inside.

"The doctors said that you have to take it easy." Elena reminded her aunt and Elizabeth and Jeremy nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you don't want to rip your stitches, hemorrhage and die, alright?" Jeremy pointed out and Jenna scoffed.

"Yeah, the only thing I'm gonna die from is embarrassment." Jenna grumbled at the memory of what she thought happened.

"No." Matt denied.

"I walked into a knife. How does somebody do that?" Jenna asked, self-depercating.

"It was a freak accident." Elena insisted and Elizabeth shot her younger sister a look.

"It happens." Jeremy added.

"Yeah, I mean I've done it like twenty times at the Grill." Matt joked and Jenna laughed before wincing in pain.

"Okay, I'm being nice." He admitted.

"Careful." Jeremy advised.

"Easy, easy." Matt said.

"Almost there." Elizabeth said as she helped them put Jenna on the couch.

"What should I do with this?" Matt asked, holding up a bag of food he had brought.

"I got it." Elena said and he handed it to her. Matt stayed with Jenna while all the siblings went into the kitchen.

"So what are we gonna do?" Jeremy asked his two older sisters.

"Make lunch." Elena said and Elizabeth rolled her eyes.

"No, about Katherine." Jeremy wondered.

"We're not gonna do anything, Jeremy." Elena said.

"She tried to kill Jenna. We can't let her get away with that." Jeremy protested.

"I agree. We can't just let her hurt Jenna and it starts with us telling her the truth. She'd be safer if she knew what was going on and was taking vervain." Elizabeth spoke up and Jeremy and Elena both turned to her with surprise on Jeremy's part and barely hidden loathing on Elena's part. 

"Yes we can. If it keeps us safe then we can. And Jenna's safer not knowing." Elena insisted.

"And what if she tries something else?" Jeremy asked.

"Which she will." Elizabeth snorted.

"She won't. Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said. I'm not doing it now, me and Stefan are over. She wins, the end." Elena said, preparing lunch.

"You are being naïve and you know it." Jeremy scoffed and he left.

"More like short-sighted and selfish." Elizabeth snapped before following him.

"Where are you two going?" Elena called after her two siblings.

"Out. I'll be back." Jeremy called back.

"Or do we need your permission?" Elizabeth scoffed.
______________

Caroline opened the front door and Bonnie was there, looking very confused.

"Hey, come on in." Caroline said, beckoning Bonnie in, who entered.

"I got Stefan's message." Bonnie said and that's when Stefan walked up.

"Hey, you brought the grimoire, thank you." He said, leading Bonnie into another room. She saw Damon and Alaric talking with a lot of weapons on the table.

"What's going on?" She asked and that's when Jeremy and Elizabeth arrived.

"We're gonna kill Katherine." Jeremy told her and she looked confused.

"I can explain." Stefan assured and Bonnie turned to him.

"Please." She said and he thought about it for a second before shrugging.

"We're gonna kill Katherine." He finally said and they all turned to where Alaric was modeling a weapon like he was on a TV shopping show.

"This works with compressed air. The trigger mechanism is up here. I have two of these in a different size. For you I recommend this. It fits nicely under the jacket sleeve. You use the trigger when you're ready." Alaric explained before fake killing a vampire. Damon and Stefan looked at each other.

"You wanted me to show you how to kill a vampire." Alaric said, innocently.
_____________

Elizabeth was sitting with Damon and he sighed before moving to where he was in front of her.

"What did she say now?" He asked and she put down the drink he gave her.

"She just keeps disregarding everything I say and eyeing me with barely contained loathing. She didn't like me before she found out I was a vampire and now it feels like she hates me." Elizabeth admitted and Damon put his hands on her shoulders.

"Look, Lilibet, she's dumb and stupid and a bitch. I don't know what Stefan sees in her or what I saw in her, but she's wrong." Damon assured, pulling her into a hug. When he had found Lilibet close to death from the car accident and had to turn her, he had vowed to be a better sire than Katherine, especially after he found that she had just abandoned him. Lilibet had become his whole reason for staying in Mystic Falls, it certainly wasn't for everyone else.

"Thanks Damon." She said, the sound muffled into his shoulder.

"Will you be my date to the masquerade ball?" He asked and she nodded with a smile.

"Of course, Damon." She said. They stood up and walked out of the room, Alaric giving them a suspicious look.

"Found my masquerade date." Damon said, wrapping an arm around Lilibet's waist.

"Alright." Alaric still looked suspicious. Everyone came back into the living room.

"Are you sure you guys don't want me there tonight?" Alaric asked Stefan and Damon.

"No, I need you to stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about this." Stefan insisted and Damon rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Well, I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight." Alaric promised.

"Alright, if anybody wants to back out, I'll understand." Stefan spoke to the whole room and they all glanced at each other.

"Yeah. Cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong if someone chicken's out. Caroline." Damon said, turning to Caroline.

"I won't. Look, she killed me. Fair's fair. As long as there's no werewolf running around." Caroline promised.

"Oh, I took care of Mason." Damon promised.

"As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn." Jeremy informed them.

"Bonnie? Are you with us?" Stefan asked and they all turned to the Bennett witch and there was a long pause before she spoke.

"But no one gets hurt." She finally agreed. 

"Except Katherine. Tonight Katherine gets a stake through her heart." Damon agreed.
______________

Lilibet applied her last bit of makeup and put her mask on before heading downstairs.

"Well, look at you." Jenna complimented and Lilibet blushed.

"Thanks, Aunt Jenna. You sure you don't mind me going?" She asked and Jenna shook her head.

"Of course I don't mind, you're not gonna stay young forever!" She told her niece and Lilibet bit her lip at that. She would stay young forever, she was a vampire, not that Jenna knew that.

A knock came at the door and Lilibet answered it to find Damon, also dressed in his masquerade outfit.

"You look amazing. All the guys are gonna be jealous when they see I brought Lilibet Gilbert to this party." He said, kissing her hand before tucking her hand into his arm and leading her out the door.

"Bye, children. Damon, bring my niece back in one piece!!" Jenna called as they shut the door.
_____________

Lockwood Mansion:

Katherine and her witch arrived before going off in different directions. Katherine took a strawberry from a plate before walking into Matt.

"Elena?" He asked, surprised.

"Matt? You look dashing." Katherine complimented.

"I thought you said you weren't coming." Matt admitted and Katherine narrowed her eyes.

"I couldn't miss it. You really are hot in a suit. I would love to just...Okay, here's the deal." Katherine mused for a second before cutting to the chase and compelling him.

"Do you know what you have to do?" She asked after compelling him.

"I'm gonna get Tyler Lockwood really drunk. I'm going to start a fight with him and I'm gonna beat him until he snaps." Matt repeated her instructions.

"And then?" She pressed.

"I won't stop until he kills me." He stated and she nodded.

"God, you're hot. Now go away." She ordered.

"Thank you." He said before leaving.
____________

Damon, Elizabeth, and Stefan stood outside, Damon had an arm around Elizabeth's shoulder while they looked around.

"Do you see her?" Damon asked and both Stefan and Elizabeth shook their heads.

"Nope. You're sure you can do this?" Stefan asked and Damon turned to him with an irritated expression.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked, annoyed.

"Oh, I had the chance to kill her and I hesitated." Stefan reminded him.

"Damon's not you." Elizabeth stated and Stefan glared at her.

"Well that is the fork in the road between you and me my friend. I don't hesitate." Damon agreed, wrapping a tighter arm around Elizabeth when he saw Stefan's glare.

"You spent 145 years loving her, it could happen." Stefan pointed out.

"I won't hesitate." Damon snapped.

"Okay." Stefan said, holding his hands up in defeat.
_______________

Stefan was on the dance floor, alone. He could see Damon twirling Elizabeth, both of them laughing as he did so. And then he saw Katherine walking down the stairs a long distance away. Then Katherine suddenly appeared behind him. He tried not to jump as he turned around.

"Dance with me." She ordered and Stefan looked nauseous at the thought.

"No." Stefan declined. Katherine frowned.

"Fine then, tell me who I should kill. Him? Hmm, she looks delicious." She threatened before eating a strawberry. Stefan offered her his arm and she followed him out to dance.

"It's a beautiful night." She said.

"Why the charade?" Stefan asked and Katherine avoided the question.

"How's Jenna? I certainly didn't expect her to survive that. Lucky girl. Clumsy. How does one stab oneself?" She taunted and he took a deep breath in.

"Katherine?" He asked.

"Uh?" She wondered.

"I don't want anyone to get hurt tonight." He said and she hummed.

"Okay. Then give me the moonstone and nobody will." She said.

"Well, you see, I don't have the moonstone on me. So, you and I will have to go get it together." Stefan tried.

"Hmm. I have a better plan. You go fetch it and I will try not to kill anyone in the meantime." Katherine disagreed.

"My way or you don't get it." Stefan said and then a girl named Aimee arrived.

"Hey Stefan, I can't find Matt. Oh my god Elena! You look so pretty. I love that dress. You look gorge." Aimee said before gushing over 'Elena's' dress.

"Thank you. I love your necklace." Katherine complimented and Aimee smiled.

"Oh, thanks." Aimee thanked her.

"Oh it's twisted. Here, let me, here we go." Katherine lied before going behind Aimee and snapping her spine.

"Paralyzed from the waist down." She commented as Aimee writhed in pain. Katherine then snapped Aimee's neck. 

"And dead." She said before throwing Aimee's body into Stefan's arms.

"The moonstone, Stefan. Tick tock." Katherine threatened before walking off. Stefan immediately went over to Damon and Elizabeth who stopped smiling and dancing when they saw Aimee.

"Let's go. She needs to lie down." Elizabeth said, loud enough for people around them to hear. They immediately left the room and Stefan sped off to hide the body.
_______________

Stefan came back into the empty room Damon and Elizabeth were in.

"I put the body in the trunk for now." Stefan sighed, feeling guilty about her death.

"We'll dump her when we get back." Damon said, carelessly.

"We should have planned for that." Elizabeth commented.

"This is exactly what I didn't want it, Damon." Stefan frowned at his brother and Elizabeth.

"Stefan, it's collateral damage. It's sad, but it happens, Lilibet." Damon snapped at his brother before turning to assure Elizabeth.

"Right, which is why we need to call it off." Stefan said and both Damon and Elizabeth stared at him like he was crazy.

"What? So she can hurt more people unchecked?" Elizabeth snapped.

"What? Who's hesitating now? Hey! Don't do this to me! This woman ruined our lives, she destroyed us! Tonight it ends. We can do it together. I got your back. All right?" Damon shouted.

"All right." Stefan agreed.
________________

Elizabeth hid with Damon as they waited for Caroline to lead Katherine upstairs. She could hear Caroline and Katherine talking.

"Which room is it?" Katherine asked and Caroline let out a choked sob.

"It's that one." Caroline said and then the door opened and Katherine entered the room while Caroline stayed outside, sobbing.

"Where is she?" Katherine demanded to know and that's when Caroline's sobbing turned into laughing.

"I did it! I really didn't think that I'd be able to fool you but I did it!" Caroline congratulated herself. Katherine rushed over, but she couldn't leave the room and was trapped.

"What the...?" Katherine asked and then she noticed Stefan was in the room with her. 

"Stefan?" She asked and she saw the stake in his hand.

"Hello Katherine." He greeted.

"Goodbye Katherine." Caroline said before leaving.

"You don't really think that you can kill me with that now, do you?" Katherine scoffed.

"No, but he can." Stefan said and that's when Damon walked out of a closet, holding the compressed air weapon Alaric had showed them. Elizabeth stepped out as well. Damon then shot Katherine in the back before Stefan rushed over and stabbed Katherine through the arm.

Then the fight was on, Katherine tried to stake Damon but Stefan grabs her by behind, fall on the floor with her and choke her from behind so she can't move. Damon and Elizabeth rushed over and were about to kill her when Jeremy arrived.

"Stop! You're hurting Elena! Everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena!" Jeremy shouted and Damon stopped, looking surprised. Katherine smiled at Elizabeth as Stefan released her and she got up.

"You think you three are the only ones with a witch on your side? Wrong and something tells me that my witch is better than your witch." Katherine sauntered over to Elizabeth to twist a lock of her blonde hair around her finger.

"You're a lot more interesting than my dull dishwasher doppelganger, they'll love you." Katherine said, taking noticed of the mark on Elizabeth's shoulder that had been hidden by her dress, but was now visible after the fight. Damon narrowed his eyes at that, who would love Elizabeth? She was like a sister now and whatever man interested would have to get through him.

Katherine took advantage of Damon's distraction and grabbed the stake from Damon's hand. Damon and Stefan looked at Jeremy.

"Jeremy, go check on Elena. Make sure she's okay. Go!" Stefan ordered and Jeremy hurriedly left.

"Let's all make sure poor Elena is okay. Just a little bit more pressure." Katherine snarked, before cutting her hand with the stake and Stefan hit Katherine's hand before throwing the stake to the floor.

Katherine took the stake again and was about to drive it through her stomach.

"This is really gonna hurt." She commented.

"Wait!" Stefan said, hurriedly so she sat down on the couch.

"Okay. So, how about that moonstone?" Katherine asked. She looked around at the three of them before speaking again. 
Katherine, Elizabeth, Damon and Stefan were all trapped in the room so she had time.

"The three of us together just like old times, plus the lovely Elizabeth. The brother who loved me too much and the one that didn't love me enough. And my golden ticket." Katherine said, her eyes looking at Elizabeth who frowned in confusion. Why was she the golden ticket?

"And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself." Damon snarked, already tired of this and not appreciating her description of Elizabeth.

"What happened to you Damon? You used to be so sweet and polite." Katherine simpered.

"Oh, that Damon died a long time ago." Damon said, but Elizabeth disagreed. That Damon was still there, he only showed it to a few people though.

"Good. He was a bore." Katherine taunted and Damon moved towards her with murder in his eyes. He was already rationalizing it as he didn't really like Elena for how she treated Elizabeth.

"Oh, why don't you two stop antagonizing each other?" Stefan asked, noticing the murderous expression on Damon's face.

"Where is the moonstone?" Katherine asked, moving onto that.

"What do you want with it?" Stefan asked.

"Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her alter?" Katherine asked, avoiding the question. Stefan looked at Damon and then back at her. A loud snort came from Damon at that and Katherine looked confused as that snort turned into full blown laughter. She glanced at Elizabeth who shrugged. 

"That was really desperate, Katherine. Don't you think that we can see right through you?" Stefan asked as Damon snickered in the background.

"So it doesn't bother you that Damon's in love with your girlfriend?" Katherine asked.

"Oh, stop it." Stefan ground out and Damon finally stopped laughing.

"Or what? You'll hurt me?" Katherine asked, getting up.

"Come on, Stefan. Everything that I feel, Elena feels, so go ahead." She taunted, knowing that Stefan wouldn't do it.

"Or better yet, kiss me Damon. She'll feel that too." Katherine said and Damon shook his head.

"No thanks, I don't know where those lips have been. And why would I be in love with that bitch? Have you seen how she treats Lilibet?" Damon retorted. Stefan glared at his brother for insult to Elena while Katherine smirked.

"So there's no saving her, then. Good riddance." She stated.

"You know, this whole Mason thing has me a bit confused. Why a werewolf? The moonstone can break a curse that would help them destroy all vampires so what's in that for you?" Stefan asked and Elizabeth realized Katherine knew more about that curse than Stefan and Damon knew.

"Sorry about your pet wolf, probably should have kept him on a tighter leash." Damon snarked and only a slight tightening around Katherine's eyes gave away her frustration.

"I'll have to remember that for next time. He's not the only wolf in town." She commented. It was silent for a bit before Damon lost his patience.

"Damn it! Where is that witch?" He grumbled.

"We could play charades. Goldilocks, you go first." Katherine suggested and Elizabeth flipped her off.

"You bargained the moonstone." Stefan realized and Damon glanced at his brother.

"What are you mumbling about over there?" He asked.

"When you struck a deal with George Lockwood, to help you fake your death, you told me that you gave George something that he needed. It was the moonstone, wasn't it?" Stefan continued and Katherine smirked.

"Good for you, Stefan. Two plus two...And it would have worked except that people found out that I wasn't in the tomb." Katherine said before turning to Damon.

"Thanks to you, by the way. Have I mentioned how inconvenient your obsession with me has been?" She said, bitterly.

"You and me both, honey." Damon snorted.

"Why do you need it back?" Stefan asked and Katherine went right back to avoidance.

"I love you in a suit, so dashing." She said, eyeing Stefan with desire.

"What were you doing with it in the first place?" Stefan continued.

"You're wasting your breath, Stefan." Damon muttered and Elizabeth came to a similar conclusion as Stefan.

"You stole it from someone, someone stronger and more powerful than you. You're running from that person!" Elizabeth realized and Katherine smirked at her.

"Unless it wasn't yours to begin with. In 1864 you faked your death. Who were you running from, Katherine?" Stefan agreed with Elizabeth.

"Ти си умна, Ел Уудс и ще бъдеш моят билет към свободата. Те ще те обичат. (1)" Katherine said to Elizabeth and they all looked confused.

"In 1987 you were in Chicago, at a concert of all places with that wench, Lexi. Come on Stefan, don't look so surprised. Of course I checked in on you over the years. You were standing in the front row, dancing all night. You were watching Bon Jovi and I was watching you." She said and Damon scowled, reminding himself to find a way to translate what Katherine had said.

"Who were you running from?" Stefan asked again. Katherine didn't answer, but she did mouth 'I love you' to Stefan. Damon rolled his eyes and started to pour himself and Elizabeth some scotch.

"We're missing the party. I'll have one of those." Katherine complained before looking at the scotch.

"Right away Miss Katherine." Damon mimicked a servant boy's voice, making Elizabeth snort before she took a drink of her scotch. Damon handed Katherine a glass.

"Thank you. Here's to the golden ticket, they'll really enjoy your company." Katherine said before taking a drink. Damon grabbed her and pushed her against the wall. He tried to stake her, but Stefan stopped him.

"No, no! Damon, don't!" Stefan pleaded.

"Yes, Damon, please." Katherine taunted. Damon released her reluctantly. 

"The second the spell is lifted, I'm gonna drive a stake right through your heart. For what you've done and how you talk about Elizabeth." He threatened.

"God, you're hot. When did you get so hot?" Katherine flirted and that's when Katherine's witch arrived with the moonstone in hand.

"Katherine, the spell on this room has been broken, you're free to leave." She said.

"Thank God. Come on, Marilyn Monroe, you're coming too." Katherine said and Damon wrapped a protective arm around Elizabeth.

"When I hand this over my debt to you is over." The witch spoke.

"Done." Katherine agreed.

"I owe you nothing." The witch reiterated.

"I said done. Give it." Katherine ordered and it dawned on Elizabeth and Damon.

"I wouldn't do that." Damon muttered.

"Bad idea." Elizabeth agreed. The witch handed Katherine the moonstone and when Katherine touched it, she could no longer breathe.

"You should have told me another witch was involved. She's a Bennett witch, Katherine, but I'm sure you knew that." The witch stated and Stefan remembered Katherine was linked to Elena.

"Wait, Elena!" He said and the witch smiled at him.

"Elena's fine." She assured as Katherine fell to the floor. Elizabeth and Damon watched with interest at the display of magic.

"The spell is broken. She'll heal quickly, Bonnie's with her." The witch explained as Katherine suffocated.

"I apologize for my involvement." The witch said before leaving and Katherine was finally knocked out.

"We should just kill her." Stefan said and Elizabeth had a brainstorm.

"Let's lock her in the tomb, the very place she hurt so many to get away from." She suggested and Damon's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"I like that plan, I'll take her to the tomb. You two handle Jeremy and Elena. Go home, Lilibet, Jenna will kill me if you're not home." Damon ordered and they split up.
________________
Stefan and Elizabeth joined Elena, she was alone.

"Elena." Stefan breathed out, looking relived.

"I'm okay, I'm okay. Bonnie took away the pain and I think I'm healing." Elena assured and she shot Elizabeth a dirty look. Elizabeth decided she wasn't giving Elena blood then.

"I know but I think you should definitely see a doctor anyway." Stefan suggested.

"I will. I heard about Katherine, is it true? Is she really gone?" Elena asked.

"Yeah, I was so worried about you." Stefan said, going towards her, but she pushed him away.

"Stefan...I..." She stammered and Elizabeth wished she had popcorn for this. All Elena had done was mock her for her relationship with Carter being ruined, why should she feel bad for Elena.

"Katherine being gone doesn't change anything for you, does it?" Stefan sighed.

"I want to be with you, Stefan. You know that but first, I need to wake up and know that the people that I love are safe. I need to feel safe. Do you understand?" Elena asked and he looked somewhat dejected.

"Yeah. Yeah, I...I understand." He agreed, Elena looked at him for a long time before she left and Elizabeth followed.

"What are you doing?" Elena snapped at her sister.

"Going home. My ride went to throw Katherine in the tomb." Elizabeth reminded her. Elena rolled her eyes, but accepted it.
________________
Katherine woke up in the tomb, confusion reigned for a few minutes before she noticed the moonstone. It was on the floor, next to her, so she picked up. She got up and tried to leave but found out she was trapped. That's when Damon arrived in her line of sight.

"Hello Katherine." He greeted and she looked at him in dazed confusion.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"Where you should have been all along. I thought you'd have learned your lesson by now, messing with a Bennett witch." Damon told her.

"You should have killed me." Katherine muttered.

"Death would have been too kind." Damon snapped and Katherine shuddered at how he sounded like the voice who haunted her nightmares. As she remembered why she needed Elizabeth alive, Damon went to close the tomb door.

"No, Damon, don't. Damon, don't. You need me, Elena and Elizabeth are in danger." She said hurriedly.

"From who?" Damon asked, but she didn't answer.

"You're lying, you're always lying." Damon scoffed.

"Why do you think I haven't killed her? Because she's the doppelgänger. She needs to be protected. Elizabeth is someone they've waited for over a thousand years for. They won't stop until she's in their grasp, she needs protecting too." Katherine rambled.

"Then Stefan'll protect Elena and I'll protect Lilibet, while you rot in hell." Damon stated, closing the door.

"No, Damon, don't! I'll do anything, please. Damon! You need me! Damon! You need me! You need me!" Katherine begged, crying and hitting the door before realizing it was no use and dropping to the floor.
________________

Elizabeth waited for to unlock the car door, but she was talking on the phone with Jeremy.

"Yeah Jeremy, I've got my car. Tell Bonnie that whatever she did, I'm starting to feel better. Yeah, you can drive her home. I'm just gonna go straight to bed. Okay." Elena said, hanging up. A third heartbeat entered and Elizabeth looked around before she felt two hands grasp her head and then her head was forcefully turned in a direction and everything went dark. Elena turned around and saw her older sister's body on the ground, her head at a strange angle. Before she could do anything, she felt a hand and cloth cover her mouth before everything went dark.

______________
Ти си умна, Ел Уудс и ще бъдеш моят билет към свободата. Те ще те обичат. - You're smart, Elle Woods and you'll be my ticket to freedom. They'll love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 271 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
115K 1.9K 18
hailee gilbert the middle child that is always over looked. kol Mikaelson the wildest and blood thirsty Mikaelson. hailee was in the car when her p...
374K 9.4K 41
COMPLETED | EDITED in which a 700 year old vampire finds herself in a love triangle with two original vampires. tvd fanfiction [seasons 2-3] [oc × kl...
332K 7.3K 24
• 2nd book of The Gilbert Sister series • (S2) Torn between whats right and wrong Damons choices might just get some he loves killed. Determined to...