๐„๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ + ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘...

By my38babyy

DISCONTINUED โ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐„๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ?โž + โ๐๐”๐“, ๐ˆ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‚๐€๐'๐“... More

๐„๐๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ.
๐†๐‘๐Ž๐–๐“๐‡.
๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐•.
๐•.
๐•๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐—.
๐—.
๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐•.
๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐—.
๐—๐—.
๐—๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐—๐•.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.
๐—๐—๐—.
๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’: ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ÿ:๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐•.
๐Ÿ:๐•๐ˆ.
๐Ÿ:๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.

๐Ÿ:๐ˆ๐•.

1.3K 42 33
By my38babyy

❝ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐅 & 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎. ❞

❝ 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐘 𝐔 𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐆.❞

𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝟐𝐗 ➫

desi jimenez
📍new york, new york

"davi, when's the last time you talked to zahir?" i asked dd over the phone, as i paced the hospital hallway. "likeee two weeks ago, i think." he said trying to think. "what bout you?" he asked me.

"i haven't talked to him in two months." i sighed. "why you so worried, that nigga grown." dd laughed. "no dd, he's 17." i replied. "i'm worried because he wanted to be here when the baby was born, and i love him like he really my son." i expressed.

"i get it, des. we can go to harlem hill and see what's going on." dd responded. "desi, they finna deliver the baby." dami informed me. i nodded my head and ended my phone call with dd.

i prepared myself and walked into the room. a lot was going on in the moment but before you know, the baby was born.

it had been a few hours since she gave birth to the baby, and i got to hold it. dd walked into the room holding flowers and two balloons. dami walked to dd and dapped him up. "aye man, preciated." dami thanked him.

after that dd sat beside me. "this uncle dd, and i'm desi tia." i whispered to the baby. "aww look at my children." dami said as he took a picture. "alright yall, i gotta head out, but i'ma be backk." i said as i handed kenai the baby.

"alright, safety sis." dami hugged me. dd got up after me and said bye to everyone. me and dd were running down the long hospital hallways, and we exited the hospital. "where yo car at?" i asked him.

"i had to park across the street." dd pointed to his car. i nodded and followed him to it. i got in the passenger seat and waited for dd to get in.

he got into the car and started it. "i'ma connect my phone?" i asked him. "go head." he mumbled. i connected my phone to the bluetooth and played 𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂 by 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑.

"nahh you finna play yo girly shit." dd sucked his teeth. "since you tripping, i'm finna play some else." i said as i typed the name of the song into my phone. he sighed and continued driving. i stay putting myself in danger.

i clicked on the name of the song and played 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐔 by 𝐒𝐙𝐀. dd side eyed me and stopped at a red light. i smirked and rolled my window down, "I BE SO SICK OF YOU NIGGAS, YALL CONTRADICTING." i started singing and pointing at dd.

"I BE SO BORED WITH MYSELF, CAN YOU COME AND FUCK ME." i continued, after that dd rolled up my window, and drove off. "stop acting like we don't be fucking every night." he mumbled. "cause we dont, my legs are CLOSED." i said as crossed my legs.

before dd could say anything i kept singing. "AND IF YOU WONDERED IF I HATE YOUUUU, I DOOO." i yelled im his ear. he sighed and then pulled up to harlem hill. i disconnected the music from my phone and hopped out the car.

"and these kids better miss me." i whispered to dd. he laughed and opened the door for me. "thanksss." i laughed. i walked into the door of the front office, dd following behind me.

"may i help you?" the front office woman said with an attitude. "DESIIII." i heard a familiar voice of a woman yell in excitement. "PRINCIPAL WALKERRRR." i cheered as i turned around and saw my favorite staff member.

"why are you here? zahir hasn't been in since the fourth month of school." she asked me because we're usually only here to pick up zah. "what you mean?" i asked her. "we sent his dad emails and made phone calls, no response. we weren't trying to worry too much." she explained.

i started to bite my lip out of frustration. "desi." dd nudged my shoulder. "we gonna find him, i swear." dd grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers in between mine. i nodded my head and tried to think.

"can i get a visitor's pass?" i asked the two staff members. "where are headed?" the front desk lady asked me. "i trust her, just write the pass." principal walker pointed to the stickers. "oh." the woman mumbled.

she wrote my name on a sticker and wrote dd's name on one. i put his sticker on the right side of his shirt, and then put mine on my jacket. "okay, let me know what's up." the principal waved at the both of us.

"thank you, i will." i smiled. i walked into the other doors and headed to the gymnasium. i heard the sounds of dribbling and sneakers squeaking. aint nothing better than that, makes me wanna play too.

"brooo this bring back so much memories." dd said as he looked around the gym. "which one's are zahir's friends again dd?" i asked davi. "KJ BRING YO ASS." dd yelled at some boy with waves.

"aaahh. wassup boss." the boy names kj dapped up dd. "i aint meet yo cute ass." kj tried to spin me around. "aye nigga this my babymoms." dd starting grilling the boy. i started laughing and choking.

"you seen zahir?" i asked him. "not at school, but i aint finna give my homeboy away like that." kj shrugged. "you dont tell me i'm murking you, like that nigga." i said acting like i was finna stab him in his stomach.

"yo, just know he wasn't coming back to harlem hill bro." kj said in a scared tone. "what you mean?" dd asked the boy with a scrunched up look on his face. "okay, when's the last time yall saw him?" kj said as he threw the basketball to his teammate and sat on the bleachers.

"umm, my sister's baby shower." i shrugged. "oh word. he told me bout that." kj nodded. "soo, you got any information bro." dd played with his chain. "he been skipping because he was tryna make some fast cash, ya feel me?" kj started.

i nodded my head and adjusted my bracelets. "he was scamming and selling, his dad found some of his stash, and we havent seen zay since." kj whispered. "his dad aint crazy like that." dd bit the inside of his lip.

"he hasn't been answering his phone, last time i spoke to him was probably three weeks ago." kj added. "he hasn't answered me in so long." i frowned. "let me know if yall find him at his dad house." kj nodded.

"give me ya digits man." dd sighed. they exchanged phone numbers and we went off to zahir's dads house. "this nigga better be aight." dd said with a pissed off tone. i let out a deep breath before hopping out of the car.

i grabbed my spare key from my purse and unlocked the house door. "ZAHIRRR." my yelling echoed through the house. the quietness of the house was painful to my ears. dd went looking around the house as i slowly searched around.

third person
📍 rochester, new york

desi made her way upstairs, still trying to call for the missing boy. she let out a sigh before opening the door to zahir's room. as she examined the room she came across pocket knives, lighters, and bullets.

from what she knows, zahir wasn't the type to be violent, he was responsible and independent. he wasn't gang affiliated and he didn't have any enemies. desi thought she knew zahir, but there was a whole other side of this boy.

she came across a lot of other dangerous items, but she wanted to figure out why. she looked through one of his drawers and found his cellphone. she turned the phone on and saw all of the notifications on his home screen.

some of the notifications dated back to two months ago. she type into the keypad to unlock his phone and she went to his text messages. "desi, what you find?" dd came into the room.

"too much." desi mumbled. dd looked at the weapons that surrounded her. "no mann." dd let out a sigh. "oh shit.." desi sighed as a tear fell from her eye. after that, more tears began to fall.

"what?" dd raised his voice, worried. she shoved the phone into his hand and she started biting her nails. dd began to read the note titled 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 that was created seven months ago.

suicide note
this if for if i actually do it
probably wont . i'ma miss dd , des , dad , and kj

heres why i did it ig

stress from these guys . i'm supposed to have $98k for them by the end of the year . they said if i dont they gonna kill me and my cousin dd . they got me doing tasks n shit , idk how to get out of it . i js wanna end it rn . i been harming myself again , tell desi i'm sorry . and david i'm sorry for all of that . tell kj i'm sorry too . and dad , i aint wanna disappoint you but i love you man . i love yall a lot , life was fun wit yall 🫶🏽

dd clicked off of the note and felt his eyes start watering. he handed the phone back to desi and he sat down on the bed beside her. "david, something just aint right." desi placed her hand on his shoulder.

"i can protect myself, he didn't have to do none of that." dd mumbled to himself. "he didn't commit suicide." desi expressed. dd pursed his lips and played with his chain. "the timings don't add up, we gonna find him. for now let's go back to the hospital." desi grabbed the phone and walked out of the bedroom door.

dd sat on the bed for a minute before exhaling and following after desi. the both of them got into the car and sighed. "that's a lot to unpack." desi played with her hands. "yeah. i hope he knew i loved him. i was only mean because that was our relationship, i love him like a brother." dd expressed.

"i feel you. that nigga really felt like a son to me. i know it's crazy, but he felt like blood to me, over these two years." desi confessed. dd nodded his head before driving back to the hospital.

desi jimenez
📍new york, new york

"why yall so glum?" dami asked me and dd. "zah." i muttered. "what about him?" he asked me. "he's missing right now, we tryna figure out if he's alive." i added. dd nodded his head and kept playing with his chain.

"i wish i could do something but i ain't gang affiliated like that no more, it's always oy, but i cant." dami frowned. he gave me and dd a hug, before sitting in the chair beside kenai.

"did nai wake up yet?" i asked dami. "yeah, to eat and wash up." he answered me. "she saw your gift, dd." dami pointed to the flowers on the table beside the hospital bed. dd had a soft smile on his face and nodded.

"did you guys figure out the name yet?" i asked dami. "yeah, yall ready for it?" he asked me and dd. "mhm." we both hummed. "we named her 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙." damiir smirked.

my38babyy's notes

- how yall feel abt baby zah

- YALL SAW WHAT I DID WITH THE BABY NAME ???

- FEEDBACK GUYS !!! TELL ME HOW YALL FEEL . I LOVE YALL BOOKIES 🫶🏾

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒: 𝐈𝐈

1947 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.9K 57
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
996K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
278K 9.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...