JJBA Chibi villains x reader...

By Christall77

What happens when your normal boring life changes for the better?.... Or worse? When a bunch of little devils... More

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Meeting tiny bad guys★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆A "Great" start★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Went better than expected★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hanging out★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Two more means more fun. Right?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Soft Blossom★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆First Workday★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎃 Halloween Special🎃★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Ill?'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆A blessing in disguise'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆New Home'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎅 Christmas Special🎄'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hair care and questions★,。・:*:・゚'☆
Dio x JealousReader
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Intruder'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Comfort'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Reunited'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆STANDO POWA'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Small Company'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

★,。・:*:・゚'☆What are the chances?★,。・:*:・゚'☆

1K 42 27
By Christall77

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): last name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(e/c): eye color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

"Welcome back friend!"

Jumping from the sudden, now familiar soft spoken voice coming from behind, you swiftly turn around and hold a hand to your chest to calm down. Now if it was anyone or anything else that done it, you would've definitely punched them.

You: 'Jesus Christ I know your my Stand now and all, but would it hurt you to not pop in my dreams all of a sudden and scare the shit out of me?'

Your voice echoes around you in the space of your thoughts. Tilting their head in confusion S.a.M. trails off.

"Why would something like that hurt me...?"

They seem to glance away and turn to a darker shade of blue.

"I'm sorry... I was just happy to see you..."

Smoke and Mirrors' tone turns slightly dejected and more quiet, feeling disappointed in themselves at the idea of bothering their user.

You: 'It's ok.'

After reassuring your entity and showing them that you're fine, they seem to lighten up again. Pausing for a second S.a.M. moves closer, the smoke surrounding their hands swirling around. Pushing their palms together where the smoke gathers, they slowly part them again, an item taking shape as they do so. Until it reveals to be a teddy bear.

"Today this will be of some importance. You'll find it, the rest that'll happen after is up to you. This day will also pack a few surprises for you."

Before you could ask why it has already disappeared. The Stand quickly adds.

"That's what I saw. I just thought it would be in your favor to know about it. If you want, I could give you advise or information each morning before you wake up like this."

You think about it, as cool or interesting it sounds to know about something that will happen in the future, it makes life not as interesting or fun. So you decline the offer.

You: 'I think I'm good, do those things you tell me about actually happen?'

"It depends... Some events are guaranteed to happen, others not. At the end, you're the one who builds the path to your fate."

S.a.M. replies calmly, as they slowly fade out of your sight.

"You should wake up now and get ready for collage, see you later friend..."

~~~

The loud sound of your phone vibrating on the small table beside your bed makes you groan in disapproval. Your (skin tone) hand reaches for the device and turns off the alarm, with a big yawn you force yourself out of the warm and cozy sheets and get ready for the day.

On your way down you pay no mind to the few villains crossing your path and greet them back shortly as you shove the rest of the stuff inside your (f/c) bag. You still have enough time left until you have to get to the bus station, so there's no need to hurry. Entering the kitchen the scent of freshly made food enters your nostrils and you can't help but salivate at the thought.

You: "Morning Kira, whatcha making? Smells nice."

Stepping over towards said villain you watch him stir the pan full of scrambled eggs, the same apron you've seen Diavolo wear just yesterday now wrapped around the blonde. He takes a quick look at you before focusing back on his cooking.

Kira: "Good morning. I've just finished making the eggs."

Once Kira halts his stirring to grab some spices, your hand moves towards the wooden spoon he's holding. Hoping to get a taste from the goodness, only to be swatted away by the tool. Letting out a whine you rub the spot that got hit.

You: "Ow! That thing was still hot!"

Kira: "Maybe you could've just waited until I was done."

Kira says with a shrug, taking the spoon and tasting some of the egg himself. You let out a little huff.

You: "But you get to taste test it instead of me?"

His gaze turns once again to you and he answers with a simple yes, before bringing the food to the table. The both of you take a seat and enjoy breakfast together.

You: "Where did you get these eggs? I didn't go shopping yet since we moved in here."

The blonde swallows his food and ponders a little before deciding to tell you.

Kira: "I went to a small grocery store to get us a little bit of everything two days ago. You can't expect me or anyone else to just keep eating unhealthy food forever from the delivery service."

So that's why he wasn't home yesterday. But you wouldn't need a whole day for just a few groceries. There must be something else. And were the others who left with him? You just hope they didn't do anything that could get you all in trouble. Also, pizza is happiness and there's nothing that will change your mind. Everyday is a good day for pizza.

Kira: "Now eat, otherwise you'll be running late with a hungry stomach."

You: "Ok mom."

Kira gives you a look which you ignore, instead finishing your plate and cleaning it in the sink before heading for the door after checking the time on your phone again.
You're confused when two voices call out for you to wait, Diego and Doppio hurrying towards you suitcases in each of their grasps.

Doppio: "Wait for us (y/n)!"

With a questioning tilt of your head you ask them.

You: "Where are you guys going?"

Diego: "Comin' with ya."

At this moment you're already making your way towards the bus station to not miss your ride, the two guys following. Doppio on your left and Diego on your right.

You: "You both know I'm going to college now, right?"

Both: "We know."

Then why are they coming with you? You guess they might've took your suggestion for granted and are looking for a job. As long as they're making no trouble you're fine with that. But just like the others, their presence stick out like sore thumbs in a crowd of people. It's not hard to pinpoint them out if they ever decide to wreck some havoc. Once the bus arrives all three of you enter the bus, the boys walking behind you like little ducklings following their mother. Diego takes a seat beside you before Doppio does, to which the freckled boy frowns a bit but decides to just take the seat across from you.

You: "What are you guys up to then?"

The guys share a glance together, as if asking the other if they should tell you or not. 

Diego: "I don't know how to tell yer about it without you panickin' but-"

Doppio: "We're coming with you to school!"

Diego pauses for a second with a blank face.

Diego: "That's definitely not how I would've said it."

You: "I beg your pardon.?"

Doppio gives you a bright smile at the news he just gave you.

Doppio: "Isn't that great?"

Who? What? Why? And how? The gears in your head are trying to process the new information. But you can't form a decent thought inside your head, it's way to early for this.

You: 'I must be having a dream...'

S.a.M.: 'No, you're very much awake.'

.

..

...

You: 'I wonder if jumping out of the bus' window will be enough to kill me.'

S.a.M.: '(Y/n) no-'

*~Time skip brought to you by Sheer Heartattack~*

Teacher: "Alright everyone, we have two new students joining our class! My name is Mrs. Bearfield it's nice seeing new faces joining this year. Please step up and introduce yourselves to the others."

With your arms crossed you sit there with an unreadable expression while your (e/c) gaze is fixated on the two villains.

You: 'I can't believe this is happening... Was this the surprise you were talking about?'

S.a.M.: 'That and something else.'

You: 'Great.'

With a small sigh you watch them introduce themselves. First Doppio steps up, waving shyly towards your classmates, his brown suitcase clutched in his other.

Doppio: "Buongiorno, my name is Do- uh, Angelo Mazzeo I'm from Italy. I hope we get along!"

The blonde jockey gave him a look for almost messing up before stepping up himself, a gloved hand leisurely resting on his hip and speaking in a bored tone.

Diego: "Diego Branvold, lookin' forward to be here ."

Mrs. Bearfield: "Thank you, since you've already told me you're familiar with (Y/n) why don't you take the free seats close to them."

You hear the curious mutters and whispers from your classmates as Diego and Doppio wander over to your direction. The freckled boy happily taking the seat beside your right and the latter behind.

Homeroom period went actually rather well, the villains kept quiet for the most part and only distracted you a few times. You honestly expected to get in trouble for the amount of times Mrs. Bearfield gave you a stern look. Since then you went on about for the rest of your other classes by yourself. S.a.M. was also great at helping you concentrate and remember the answers of the pop quiz one of your teachers threw out to your class.
At the moment you're wandering through the halls, lunch in hand and looking for the two males. Well it was more so the idea of your Stand to search for them but oh well.

Doppio: "(Y/n) over here!"

He runs over to you and almost tripping over his own feet for not being careful, but is able to catch himself just before colliding with you.

You: "Did something happen?"

Doppio shakes his head no.

Doppio: "It's just a pity that we can't have all periods together..."

Right. As far as you know, homeroom is the only time Doppio is in class with you, while Diego shares history with you.

You: "Who came up with those names you guys are using now.? Was it just a few random names the author searched for because she couldn't think of a few themselves?"

Doppio: "...Huh? What author?"

▂▅▇█▓▒░░▒▓█▇▅

~We interrupt this scene to bring you this important message.~

~Now moving on with the story~

▂▅▇█▓▒░░▒▓█▇▅

Doppio: "Boss gave us these identities to better fit in public!"

Of course he did, if he's been a mafia boss than something like that should be one of the things he would be able to do. Remembering you still have some lunch to eat, you go ahead to take a bite of your (sandwich/treat of choice) only for it to be snatched away by a familiar blonde.

You: "Diego what the hell, you don't just steal someone's food!"

Diego on the other hand, has a shit eating grin plastered on his face before he takes a huge bite out of it and hands it back to you.

Diego: "And I forgot mine. Would you've rather I ate something else?"

With a confused yet still annoyed look you question him.

You: "Like what?"

The male slings an arm around your shoulder and was about to say something, only for Doppio to interrupt him and shove a rock between Diego's jaws. Holding out his own lunchbox towards you.

Doppio: "We can share my lunch together if you like!"

A muffled growl can be heard from Diego as he gives Doppio a glare. The latter returning it with an innocent smile. At the end he just shrugs it off and chews down the rock as if it's a piece of bread. You agree with sharing, because food and end up eating most of it anyway. Which the pink haired boy was fine with.

Time flies by rather slow but finally you made it to last period, which was history. This time Diego decided to sit next to you since Doppio is in a different class. What you didn't expect to happen was to see, not the history teacher who's usually 10 minutes late entering the class. But someone else. The class goes immediately quiet and you turn your head towards the blonde beside you so fast you might think it snaps off. As if to ask if that's really happening.

Valentine: "Good afternoon students. Because your former teacher quit, I'll be your history teacher for the rest of this semester."

The man walks over to the teacher's desk and places his items he's brought with him on the surface. With his hands folded he rakes his gaze over the still confused students.

Valentine: "My name is Mr. Barnes, and I hope you're all looking forward to the many lessons we'll have together and pay very... close. Attention."

Valentine draws the last part out once he notices the jockey who's been imitating the former president beside you. Doing hand motions and pulling faces. He fights the annoyed look he wants to give his former associate and instead focuses again on the rest of the class.

Valentine: "Anyway, open your history books and read the pages 51-55 about the brief history about the president of the 19th century."

Multiple groans were heard from your classmates and you watch Valentine retreat to his desk and take a seat, reading through a few pages himself.

As the other students say their goodbyes and leave the classroom, Valentine calls you over towards him and waits until there's only you two in the room. Safe for Diego.

Valentine: "You can leave."

Diego: "What do you mean leave? I-"

Valentine: "Go away."

Their cold gazes meet and you could swear the different Stand auras of the males starts forming around them. So before anything else escalates you decide to interrupt them.

You: "Just go Diego, I have to visit my workplace anyway so I won't go home with you. Just tell Doppio as well when you see him."

With a nod he takes his leave, but not without giving the other a low hiss.
Valentine fixes his soft purple gloves before he begins.

Valentine: "I'm sure you must be wondering what we're doing here, and I'll assure you no one has been harmed in the process in case you're wondering."

You: "But that makes it sound like you did."

You squint your eyes at him, crossing your arms over your chest.

Valentine: "Anyhow, me and the others came to an agreement that I should let you know that we took your idea to heart and actually managed to find ourselves ways to help with your money problem. Most of us at least."

You: "But why become a teacher. Here. In this collage?"

The villain stays silent for a minute, before he gets up and completely dismisses your question. Pushing a few strands of long light blond hair behind his ear and smoothing his uniform.

Valentine: "We should get going. Kira is also making dinner, so you don't have to worry about getting us something."

Rolling your (e/c) eyes at his answer you just mutter out an "alright" and follow him outside.

The bus is late, again. You've been standing there for almost 20 minutes and you honestly considered multiple times to just walk towards the cafe instead. There was once a time, in a similar situation where you did end up walking home only to have the bus driving right past you a minute later. So ain't no way you'll let this happen again.

"Let's put it in there! He'll never get it if he ever ends up finding it!"

You turn your attention over towards a group of laughing children. Probably all elementary students you guess, since there's another school not far from this collage. The four seem to dump something into a grey waste bin and run off giggling and high giving each other.

S.a.M.: 'Maybe check it out friend.?'

For a moment you switch your eyes over to your Stand who appeared beside you, then back at the bin.

You: 'But why? This does not concern me.'

S.a.M.: 'Who knows. I'm not going to force you to do it.'

Wandering over you scrunch up your nose from the unpleasant smell of trash.

You: "If you think I'll fish through the junk then you're dead wrong."

S.a.M. holds their hands up in defense a mark resembling a sweat drop forming on their transparent temple. Their smoky hands become more solid and move to search for whatever it is that got dumped by the kids. Revealing... A light brown teddy, one eye missing and a few stitches hanging loose from its limbs. There's also the left ear which is torn in half. What's left of the white stuffing peaking out. It's just like the one they showed in your dream. But in a worse condition. The Stand places the stuffed toy in your hands, it's good that it doesn't smell as bad as you expected.

You: "Now... What do we do with it?"

All of a sudden you hear a young voice calling out for the plush toy. It makes you turn towards the gate on the opposite side of the street, where the elementary school building is standing. The form of a young frail child runs out calling once more before sitting against the metal fence, hiding their face in their hands and starting to hiccup. Other children who are leaving the school and a few parents picking up their kids, are sparing a few strange and worried looks but keep on moving home anyway. Without even thinking you approach them, speaking softly.

You: "Hey... Is this what you've been looking for? I found it in the trash bin right over there."

The boy lifts his head his dirty blonde hair framing his face, and once his brown eyes met yours his harsh breathing stops for a second as he gazes at you in surprise. He's not the only one. You can't believe it's that same boy you've run in the past few weeks who struck up conversations with you out of the blue.

Jimmy: "Y-you..? Teddy! You found teddy!"

Without hesitation he grabs the bear you were showing him and hugs it tightly to his form. His breathing calming down and his sad expression changing to a happy and relieved one.

Jimmy: "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

The sudden hug almost makes you stumble, you certainly were not expecting that. But you give him a hug back.

Jimmy: "You're the person I gave my number once! I can't believe I get to see you again! Why didn't you call? Actually no, it's good you didn't, I don't have a phone anymore..."

He trails off, his gaze casting down once more, inspecting his toy.

You also look down, noticing how he inspects the few dirt splotches on the fur.

You: "I'm sorry if your teddy looks so dirty and messy, did those other kids do it to him?"

Jimmy: "What? No. He just got himself into a lot of trouble the last few days. They're just jealous because they don't have a cool guardian like teddy! See that?"

Jimmy points to the spot where the missing eye should be and whispers excitingly.

Jimmy: "Like this one eye, he lost it in a battle against a monster!"

The dirty blonde keeps on showing you all the "scars" his toy has and the stories with it. Even as you slowly make your way back to the bus station and get into the vehicle. You even made it to the front of the cafe, got your stuff you wanted to pick up and he's still following you, asked about your name and talked about all sorts of random things that came to his mind. Up til now you kept listening, sometimes asking and conversing with him for a little bit until he trails off on his own again. Smiling and laughing along with him whenever he tells you something he thought was funny or exciting. At this point you just accepted his company for the time being but you can't help but be confused as to why this boy has already formed such an attachment to you, given you've met only twice.

You: "Jimmy why are you following me?"

His mumbling to his teddy stop and he gazes up at you with big round eyes, fiddling with the arms of his toy.

Jimmy: "I want to talk more to you, it was fun walking around with you and you're so nice! But if you want me to stop I can go. Was I annoying or something?"

With a shake of your head you reassure the small child beside you.

You: "No you weren't annoying at all! But shouldn't you be home right now? I'm sure your mother and father must be worried right?"

Jimmy: "Well, daddy is away a lot. I don't see him much. I used to call him with my phone, but Candace told me I bug him too much. I can stay outside longer because she's not home when I come back from school today."

You raise your eyebrow at his soft tone.

You: "Candace? You call your mother by your first name?"

With a small shake of his head, Jimmy answers you, prodding at the paws of his plush.

Jimmy: "Candace isn't my mom."

At the moment your voice gets stuck in your throat at this newfound information and it's then that you realize after your brain processes it.

You: "Oh..."

The air feels thicker all of a sudden, the young boy still walking beside you. Then you offer him a soft smile and crouch down to his level.

You: "You know what? If you want to tag along and hang out a little longer? That's fine. As long as you promise to stay close to me ok?"

You stick out your pinky to him, tilting your head slightly and wait for his answer. Jimmy nods and gives you a sweet smile, linking his pinky with yours.

Jimmy: "Ok!"

Standing back up again you offer your hand to him and he wraps his around yours. Swinging them back and forth as you go.

A/N: I rose back from the dead, again! ┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ I know it won't be the last time that I'll say it but sorry for the late update. Again. Writing this story is not the most important thing on my to do list, especially when I have to work even longer now and do school as well. So I'll be focusing on these things more than writing chapters. I hope you guys understand (シ. .)シ. I appreciate all the fun comments and the amount of people who've been reading this book (that might or might not be complete chaos) and hope that you guys have been enjoying it so far.

I wish ya'll a good day/night, stay safe and thank you!

See ya! ( ' ∀ ')ノ~ ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 8.3K 102
Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending loop? (Various JJBA x Fem!reader) JoJo's B...
10.1K 403 35
You were living a normal life, when suddenly you found out that you- yes, you- had been selected by the Speedwagon Foundation to rehabilitate 11 vill...
855 30 8
~°•°•°• Requests Page Open! •°•°•°~ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure One Shots. Scenarios or situations with the characters! Half the stories are characters...
31.4K 1.7K 39
╔══♡══ღ══════════╗ You never expected to find eight villains from your favorite anime in your home, after all you only wanted to be left al...