Forever and Always // Aemond...

Par rissarosewrites

Rebekah Mikaelson fell in love. She died. He moved on. But she didnt stay dead and her heart was still stuck... Plus

1. First Rule of Living
2. Eye for an Eye
3. Old Flames
4. Marry Me
5. Sweet Compulsion
6. In Love
7. Timeless
8. Forever
9. Ravishing
10. Cracked & Crazy
11. Infuriating
12. Whoes Panties are those?
13. Take Me. I'm Yours
14. Dragon in a Bowtie
15. Forget Me
16. Egg Heist
17. I Wish I Could Kill You Dead
18. All That Matters
19. Laugh at the Girl Who Loved Too Easily
20. My Beautiful, Perfect Wife
21. Bit Of Blood
22. Who Do We Have to Kill?
23. First Bite
24. Agony
25. What's It Like to be In Love?
26. Crave His Touch
27. You Get Like This When Youre Hungry
28. Its Not a Curse. Its a Gift
29. And Say what? Sorry I Died
30. A Little Danger
31. Beware the Beasts Blood
33. You Won't Find Him
34 Men Start Wars
35. You Narcissistic Backstabbing Wanker!
36. Just a Drop

32. Relax, I haven't killed anyone in... Too Long

1.4K 65 7
Par rissarosewrites

"You are fucking my wife aren't you?" Daemon asked as they exited the banquet hall. 

"I am. It wasnt the first and it wont be the last." Aemond assured as Daemon chuckled but his gaze was venomous. "Shes not your wife anymore... besides you have a habit of killing wives Beka is better, safer with me." Aemond said confidently. 

"You are very lucky I love Beka." Daemon remarked. 

"Why is that?" Aemond countered. 

"Because when I kill you obviously, she will be in good hands." Daemon clarified as he pushed past. 

+

"You bit me." Klaus remarked and Davina smiled licked his blood from her lips.

"Thought I would test it out." Davina agreed. "see what the hypes about." Klaus loved the danger in her eyes as he kissed her again her legs wrapped tight around him.

"Davina?" Daemon called out. "Davina we are leaving!"

"Your cousin sounds a bit broken." Klaus remarked. She sighed as he kissed her again. "I will see you soon Davina."

"Bye." Davina whispered as she ran off  holding back a little squeal.

+

''Come on, come on. That's it.'' Alicent encouraged helped Viserys back into bed. Giving him his teas tucking him in. ''Oh... Well done.''

''I'm sorry.'' Viserys rasped

''Shh.'' Alicent coed.

''I'm sorry.' Viserys repeated again.

''Shh, shh, shh.'' Alicent coed.

''But you wanted to know... if I believe it to be true.'' Viserys told her softly.

'' Believe what to be true, my King?''

''Don't you remember? Aegon...''

''Our son?'' Alicent questioned confused.

'' His Dream. The Song of Ice... and Fi... It is true. What he saw in the North. The Prince That Was Promised.'' Viserys said in a daze

''I don't understand, Viserys.''

''The Prince.' Viserys told her

''Prince Aegon?''

''To unite the realm against the cold... and the dark. It is you. You are the one. You must do this.'' Viserys told her softly ''You must do this.''

'' Shh, shh.'' Alicent coed as Viserys let out a deep breath and Alicent blew out the candles. ''I understand, my King.''

''No more. No more.'' His breathing became short as Alicent headed out. ''My love.'' Viserys said softly his breaths growing shallow and then they stopped.

+

"Honestly, Aemond... at times I hate everything about being a vampire." Beka remarked. "At least, you know, I did. Then one day I discovered the good part. You know, the promise that 'love could be eternal'. And I have that with you." Aemond held her closer. "Which means that, for the rest of eternity, I'm going to have you." 

"Really? You want to do this?"

"Do you? You can wait, you stop aging, you can take as much time as you want but Aemond if you want this then I want you forever and always."  Aemond nodded immediately echoing her words back as he pulled her closer. 

The pinpoint of her existence whittled down to his lips on hers. His mouth held open for a singular beat, letting her explore him—a lick at his tongue, the taste of spice in him, heat and velvet. And then he grabbed the back of her head and held her to him and devoured her mouth, ravenous gulps that drew from every build of anticipation that had sparked between them

She gave a slow nod and his thumb slipped lower between her thighs, grazing the crease at her hip before tugging his hand out and grabbing hers. He lifted it slowly and pressed gentle kisses to each of her knuckles sending a shock to her chest with each simple touch.

+

"You're sure?" Alicent questioned and Talya nodded once and a sob escaped Alicent's lips.

''With his own eyes, Your Grace.' Tayla confirmed. Alicent sat in bed, tears in her eyes.

"Uh... Stay here." Alicent instructed wiping at her tears as she got up. ''Tell, tell no one. Help me dress.''

''Who knows?'' Otto questioned as Alicent had told him of Viserys passing.

''My handmaiden, Talya. Some of the servants.'' Alicent answered. "I saw him last night... before he..." Alicent leaned back in the chair, a shaky breath on her lips. ''He told me he wished for Aegon to be king." Alicent relayed and Otto stared back at her from the fireplace. ''It is the truth. Uttered with his own lips. His last words to me and I was the only one to hear it. And now he's dead.''

+

"KLAUS!" Beka shouted. He turned around seeing her face, pinched. 

"Am I wearing my 'I blow up the council' t-shirt?" Klaus questioned raising his hands in surrender. 

"The king is dead." Beka corrected. 

"Relax. I havent killed anyone in... too long." Klaus assured her. 

"They are going to put Aegon on the throne." 

"Oh those little badasses, stealing the crown." Klaus declared. 

"Where is Davina?" 

"She went with Daemon to fondle his ego." Klaus offered. Beka thumped her thumb against his forehead. "Hey we got along great last night." Klaus assured her. 

"My best friend klaus really?" Beka countered. "No! You cant have her. Never. Let her love Elijah she needs someone good." 

"I'm good." Klaus corrected. 

"NO! I refuse. I will kill you continuously before you get anywhere near her again."

"What about her coming near me?" Klaus countered. 

"I have bigger issues than this." Beka remarked marching down the halls. 

" I'm in love with a woman I can never have, is that what you are saying?" Klaus questioned after her. 

"Love?" Beka countered hesitating in her steps as she walked. 

"The point is I'm in love with her and it's driving me crazy. I'm not in control. You want me to be a better man for her, which means I can't be who I am now. I can do it."

"SHe has got you whipped." Beka remarked looking him over. 

+

''What is it that could not have waited an hour? Was Dorne invaded?" Tyland mused as they gathered around the council table.

''The King is dead.'' Otto told them all. Alicent sat at the kings seat silently. Tears in her eyes her hands clasped on the table. ''We grieve for Viserys the Peaceful... our sovereign... our friend. But he has left us a gift.'' Otto went on calmly. ''With his last breath, he impressed upon the Queen his final wish: that his son, Aegon... should succeed him as Lord of the Seven Kingdoms." There was a small sigh of relief as the council was eager to get this started for Aegons rule.

''Then we may proceed now with the full assurance of his blessing on our long-laid plans."

''Yes. There is much to be done, as we've previously discussed." Otto agreed. Alicent stared at them in disbelief.

''Now, there are two among the captains of the City Watch that remain loyal to Daemon.''

"Let us replace them... Lord Lannister." Otto encouraged

''The Treasury is well in hand. The gold will be divided for safekeeping." Tyland assured. Alicent stared confused and speechlessly

''Let ravens be sent to our allies, Riverrun and Highgarden." Otto went on.

" Am I to understand that members of the small council have been planning secretly to install my son without me?" Alicent finally spoke up

''My Queen, there was no need to sully you with darkling schemes." They assured

''I will not have this.'' Beesbury declared standing up in outrage. ''To hear that you are plotting to replace the King's chosen heir with an imposter!''

''His firstborn son is hardly an imposter." Tyland reminded him

''Hundreds of lords and landed knights swore fealty to the Princess." Beesbury countered defensively.

''That was some 20 years ago. Most of them now dead." Tyland added smugly.

''You heard the Lord Hand. Plot or no, the King changed his mind." Jasper Wylde told them.

''I am six-and-seventy years old. I have known Viserys longer than any who sit at this table." Beesbury reminded them. ''And I will not believe that he said this on his deathbed, alone, with only the, the boy's mother as a witness. This is seizure! It is theft! It is treason! At the least, it is..." Beesbury went on.

''Mind your tongue, Lyman.'' Otto warned

''The King was well last night... by all accounts. Which of you here can swear that he died of his own accord?" Beesbury glared around the table.

''Which of us are you accusing of regicide, Lord Beesbury?''

''Whether it was one of you, or all of you, I care not." Beesbury yelled. ''I will have no part...'' he moved to leave but Criston slammed him back down.

''Sit down!' Criston demanded and Beesubury screamed out before his head was slammed into the stone. His blood oozing on the table as he slumped lifeless before them.

"OH FUCK!" Klaus declared before Beka clamped a hand over his mouth. "We need to be in there! They are bashing heads in!" Klaus remarked as her hand fell. 

'' Ser Criston.'' Alicent warned.

''Throw down your sword and remove your cloak, Ser Criston.'' The commander demanded pointing his blade at Criston's armored chest. Criston pulled his blade free but didn't put it down. He held it out pointing his own blade at the commander. ''I am your Lord Commander, Ser Criston. Cast down your sword.''

''I will not suffer insults to Her Grace the Queen.'' Criston warned.

''There was no insult to me, Ser Criston.'' Alicent said weakly as she sat back down. ''Y... Put aside your blade.' She requested ''Has it come to this? Lord Commander, enough.'

'' Let us have Lord Beesbury removed.'' The grand maester Orwyle requested

''No.' Otto corrected immediately as the grand maester sat back down. ''The door remains shut until we finish our business. Storm's End is of concern.''

''We may not assume the loyalty of Lord Borros.''

''But he has four daughters, all of them unmarried. The right proposal...''

''What of Rhaenyra?''

''The former heir cannot, of course, be allowed to remain free and draw support to her claim.'' They all nodded in agreement, Rhaenyra had to go.

''You mean to imprison her.'' Alicent corrected confused.

''She and her family will be given the opportunity to publicly swear obeisance to the new King." Otto told her gently.

''She will never bend the knee. Nor will Daemon, which you know." Alicent spat. ''You plan to kill them.... And all here accede to this.'' She asked incredulously.

''Your father is correct, Your Grace." The grand maester informed her ''A living challenger invites battle and bloodshed."

"It is unsavory, yes. But a sacrifice we must make to secure Aegon's succession.'' Otto agreed ''And then there is Daemon to consider.'' Otto told her calmly but she was getting more and more revved by the moment. 'The King wouldn't wish for any unsavory...''

''But the King did not wish for the murder of his daughter!" Alicent reminded them. ''He loved her. I will not have you deny this.''

'' And yet...'' Tyland began.

''One more word, and I will have you removed from this chamber and sent to the Wall!" Alicent spat as she rose up slapping her hands down on the table

''What do you suggest, Your Grace?' Tyland offered

''Time is of the essence.'' Otto remarked but Alicent stayed silent. ''Lord Commander Westerling... take your knights to Dragonstone. Be quick and be clean.' Otto told him but he pulled his white cloaks off laying it before them.

''I am Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. I recognize no authority but the King's. And until there is one... I have no place here.'' Harrold told them and he headed out.

"Stop him." Beka instructed. 

"Am I your lacky now?" Klaus countered. 

"Stop him I have bigger things to handle." Beka agreed as Klaus moved after Harrold. 

"Stop him how?" 

"Whatever you want." Beka declared. 

"Oh, my lucky day." Klaus agreed. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

111K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life โ–ชโ–ชโ–ช the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
1.2M 46.9K 88
"Brother. I have some conditions before I agree to this union. They are non negotiable." ๐Ÿ‰ King Viserys Targaryen lost his wife in child birth and...
339K 11.6K 101
Enemies to Lovers. ๐—”๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—— ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—™๐—”๐—ก๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ...and she wondered, did they go from lovers to enemies or from enemies to lo...
236K 8.8K 24
โ˜ฝ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง โ˜พ ...