สŸษชสŸ แด…แดœส€แด‹'๊œฑ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€'๊œฑ

By WrittenByStacia

In which a girl unexpectedly meets her long lost sister, who also happens to be her twin. - slow updates More

0.01๐Ÿฆ‹
0.02๐Ÿฆ‹
0.03๐Ÿฆ‹
0.04๐Ÿฆ‹
0.05๐Ÿฆ‹
0.06๐Ÿฆ‹
0.07๐Ÿฆ‹
0.08๐Ÿฆ‹
0.09๐Ÿฆ‹
0.10๐Ÿฆ‹
0.11๐Ÿฆ‹
0.12๐Ÿฆ‹
0.13๐Ÿฆ‹
0.14๐Ÿฆ‹
0.15๐Ÿฆ‹
0.17๐Ÿฆ‹
0.18๐Ÿฆ‹
0.19๐Ÿฆ‹
0.20๐Ÿฆ‹
0.21๐Ÿฆ‹
0.22๐Ÿฆ‹
0.23๐Ÿฆ‹
0.24๐Ÿฆ‹
0.25๐Ÿฆ‹
0.26๐Ÿฆ‹
0.27๐Ÿฆ‹
0.28๐Ÿฆ‹
0.29๐Ÿฆ‹
0.30๐Ÿฆ‹
0.31๐Ÿฆ‹
0.32๐Ÿฆ‹
0.33๐Ÿฆ‹
0.34๐Ÿฆ‹
0.35๐Ÿฆ‹
0.36๐Ÿฆ‹
0.37๐Ÿฆ‹
0.38๐Ÿฆ‹
0.39๐Ÿฆ‹
0.40๐Ÿฆ‹
0.41๐Ÿฆ‹
0.42๐Ÿฆ‹
0.43๐Ÿฆ‹
0.44๐Ÿฆ‹
0.45๐Ÿฆ‹
0.46๐Ÿฆ‹
0.47๐Ÿฆ‹
0.48๐Ÿฆ‹
0.49๐Ÿฆ‹
0.50๐Ÿฆ‹
0.51๐Ÿฆ‹
0.52๐Ÿฆ‹

0.16๐Ÿฆ‹

4.2K 169 28
By WrittenByStacia

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
11:00 AM

Jaleah was in the kitchen, sitting at the islands eating cereal as she scrolled through her phone that Jasmine helped her set up last night when they got here.

She had woken up early due to not being able to sleep forreal. She didn't know if it was because of what happened last night or because she slept in a room by herself instead of with Jasmine.

Probably both. Either way, she was tossing and turning all night.

Durk entered the kitchen but she didn't notice him and continued to look at her phone, trying to figure out how to work TikTok.

"Jaleah." He called her name as he stood by the kitchen door so she couldn't see him. When he got no response he called her name again.

Receiving nothing but silence he cursed under his breathe, believing what Jahmir told him.

After last night Jahmir had texted Durk about her being deaf. He wasn't gonna tell anybody because it wasn't his business to tell, but Jaleah almost got shot because she couldn't hear the gunshots when it happened.

You could say he was a little worried.

When Durk read the text this morning he didn't really believe it because Jaleah always seemed to understand what they was saying.

Yeah she was loud at times and frequently stumbled over her words a lot, but he never thought anything of it, thinking she had a disorder they had yet to know about.

He hadn't told India either because he didn't wanna stress her out especially if it turns out that Jaleah actually could hear. He wanted to test the theory first.

Durk went to the cabinet slowly and grabbed 2 pans and smacked them together. Jaleah hadn't flinched or anything as she scooped some more cereal onto the spoon.

Durk heart dropped as he did it once more gaining nothing in return. He was finna do it again when a hand stopped him.

"Bae, what the fuck?" India questioned him, rubbing her eyes. "Why is you banging pans together? You waking people up." She said referring to Jayda & Dom 'nem who spent a night.

"India.." Durk said but India kept going off on him, pissed that she had been woken up. Jaleah got it straight from her momma. "India!" He raised his voice, catching her off guard.

She looked at him, noticing his serious face. "What's wrong?" She asked, causing him to bang the pans together again. "Durk—

"She's deaf." Durk told her, head nodding towards Jaleah who she just now noticed.

She looked back at him and shook her head, "She ain't— No." she snatched the pans out his hand and did it herself like it was finna change something.

When she didn't get a reaction she dropped the pans and placed her face in her hands.

"If it ain't one thing it's another." India said feeling stressed. Durk rubbed her back as Jaleah stood up, jumping when she seen them.

"What's wrong?" Jaleah asked them.

"Why you ain't tell us?" Durk asked and she looked at him confused. She noticed Durk pick up pans from the floor and her mouth opened, realizing what they were talking about.

"I was gonna tell India when we went to the mall but she ended up canceling. I swear I was." Jaleah quickly said, telling the truth.

"We're not mad at you." India said as she looked at the girls facial expression. "We wish you would've told us sooner so we could get you help."

"I felt like it was never a good time. These past few days have been hectic." Jaleah told them and they nodded. "And I didn't wanna be a burden to y'all on the first days that we met."

"You not a burden, don't ever think that shit." Durk assured her.

"Right, and now that we know we can get you some proper help, okay?" India said and Jaleah nodded as they hugged her.

"What happened?" Jasmine asked as she watched them pull back from the hug.

"Are y'all fucking dumb? You wanna go to jail?" Jayda asked them as she scrunched up her face.

"Durk sit down somewhere. I just had to bail you out yesterday, was that not a good enough wake-up call?" India said, staring at Durk who wasn't tryna hear it.

"I don't give a fuck. They shot up the crib and coulda killed one of us. Coulda killed Jaleah and we just got her back!" Durk semi yelled.

"And don't you wanna keep her? Don't you wanna keep seeing yo kids, Durk?" India questioned him. "Cause that's not gone be able to happen if yo ass in a jail cell!"

Durk jaw clenched as he looked at Von who stood there watching him and Dom get yelled at.

"India, chill lil sis." Von tried to calm her down. "We just gone find the nigga, let 2 off in his skull and be done with it. Sumin slight forreal." He shrugged and Durk sucked his teeth.

"L mans." Durk shook his head.

India shook her head sighing deeply.

"See? And that's exactly why you not going nowhere." India said, her eyes watering. "I'll be damned if you die on me and leave me here by myself. How would I take care of all these kids? What would I even tell them? This is the shit you not understanding, Durk."

India tried wiping her tears but they kept coming down. She hated how emotional this pregnancy had been. She wasn't sad, she was pissed.

"I'm sorry, baby." Durk face softened as he hugged her, hating to see her cry.

"If you were truly sorry you would listen." India told him, earning a sigh. "We'll go to the police station and handle it the right way. We'll tell them that Jaleah showed up a few days ago so they can take her off the missing person list. Please Durk, let's do it the legal way." India damn near begged.

Durk sighed. Even though he wanted to kill whoever took her, he knew this way was smarter. He was still gonna get his get backs at the nigga who shot up their house.

"Aight." He said and India smiled.

"Alright?" India questioned as she hugged him back.

"Aight." He repeated again, kissing her forehead.

"Okay, Okay." India nodded, thinking about what to do next. "We'll go first thing in the morning with Jaleah once the kids go to school."

"Okay, now we gotta address the shaderoom." Durk told her and India looked at him confused, causing him to show her the post.

Liked by Akademiks and 820,000 others
theshaderoom #lil Durk and his boo #indiaRoyal were victims of a drive by at their Georgia home Saturday afternoon while they had friends and family over.
————————————————————
@Akademiks broke the story, and according to @tmz_tv, the drive by ended up being a shootout where both India and Durk discharged their weapons.
————————————————————
There were no reported injuries and we have no clue who targeted them as there are no suspects in custody at this time. We will keep you posted as more details emerge.

View 20,000 comments
  User 1: Bonnie & Clyde.

A/N: I snapped on the shaderoom post lol.

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 46.6K 32
Slendy needs more Creepypastas. So he takes Splendy's advice and makes a summer camp to train some chosen kids to become Creepypastas. He sends out l...
179K 5.1K 56
Not all bad boys are bad, most are cute, most don't really act as bad boys, they just look like one. Remember that. Just like how the saying goes: "...
549K 11.9K 42
He was ruthless, He was powerfull, He was heartless, He was the devil, He was the king, He was engaged!! Sebastian Knight, the 26 year old billionare...
120K 9.1K 24
A famous singer Kia Marshall who has everything in her life except for the warmth of a loving family and the embrace of true love. It all starts when...