𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋. anakin skywa...

By -anecdoche-

SKYFALL | star wars anakin skywalker 💌 x fem! oc i miss the person you were befor... More

𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 & 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝒊. genesis
𝒊𝒊. ride
𝒊𝒗. enemy
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝒗. stress
𝒗𝒊. night vibes
𝒗𝒊𝒊. admired her beauty
𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. well, if it works.
𝒊𝒙. it would destroy us
𝒙. she's in pain.

𝒊𝒊𝒊. tv

366 23 68
By -anecdoche-

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

𝐭𝐯

SO I DON'T HAVE TO WATCH YOU LEAVE

❪ JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE MAD AT ME ❫

🪐

44 BBY

It's been two long years with Naveen and Ophelia striving for the perfect bond. Their love grew every day, and was embraced by care and trust.

They spent more and more time together, their kisses were filled with greed and lust, but also true feelings for each other. Their hugs were filled with care, because both were in the arms of the person they love.

And their relationship became purer as soon as they decided to unite their souls in marriage.

The day came even faster than Ophelia could perch. As soon as the woman looked at her reflection in the mirror, her breath caught in her chest.

The white material fit perfectly around her slender waist, despite everything, she still straightened it on her body to get rid of the slightest curves.

"You look fine," the younger Obi-Wan's voice reached her ears. She turned her gaze higher to study his smiling face in the mirror image, "really."

The young Jedi watched his older sister with a proud smile on his face, constantly reminding her that if not for him and his heartfelt advice, this marriage would not have happened.

In the end, he baptized himself and gave the nickname of the father of their relationship. The brunette's eyes turned upwards to calmly count to ten. Did not help.

The echo of high heels bouncing across the room. Ophelia turned around for the umpteenth time to see the material of the wedding dress from every side.

"You're doing it again." Again, the youngest of the Kenobi siblings spoke up, causing the woman to stop motionless.

"I do what?" looking at him, Ophelia dropped her hands along her body.

"You are concerned," he replied suddenly, "You're afraid you're making a mistake, that this marriage will turn out to be a mistake. But that won't happen."

Fears ran through her mind constantly. Because a young Jedi who, after nineteen years, finally got a chance to experience real life. Finally, she could wake up with a smile, thinking about the future family she plans to create.

But every time her eyelids drooped, an image of a terrible future was formed beneath her eyes. Sith fighting Jedi.

"Lia, stop thinking about it." He started calmly, took a few steps towards her, placing his strong hands on her shoulders. "I know you're obsessed with it. But don't do it today, it's your big day."

She didn't answer, just stared sadly into his eyes.

"Promise me, Ophelia. Promise me you won't think about it until we get back to the Jedi Temple." a firm voice left his mouth. Despite their age and height difference, Ophelia lifted her chin up high to look into her brother's eyes. "What happens in Alderaan stays in Alderaan."

Adding motivation and fighting spirit was easy for him. It was harder to take it all, but in the end Ophelia accepted verbal support from her brother.

She hugged him one last time before touching up imperfections in her dress, makeup, and hairdo. And then she bypassed him and started heading towards the exit of the room.

"And by the way!" she started turning towards him. She leaned sideways against the door frame. "I look more than fine."

They both laughed sonorously, then left the room to go to the marriage ceremony, accompanied by the royal appendage.

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

Walking hand in hand with the younger brother, who of course led Ophelia to the altar, they only exchanged proud and happy looks and small smiles.

A pearl necklace framed her neck as her dark, wavy hair trailed down her back. A snow-white dress dragged behind her, and a veil of the same color lies on both sides of her face. Separating her vision to a minimum, so that she can only look at her beloved, who is already waiting at the altar.

"You're stressed, just breathe" Obi-Wan noticed, looking at his brother-in-law.

"Easy to say." she bit back with a smile. "But you're not the one walking around in a long dress, praying silently not to trip over your own feet." As she spoke these words to her own brother, she never took her eyes off Naveen's body as he watched her proudly from a distance. "And your heart doesn't want to jump out of your chest at the mere mention of that person."

"That's love. You're in love, sister."

They looked at each other one last time, and as soon as they reached the altar and Obi-Wan let go of the bride's hand from his grip, he looked at her small face and asked;

"Are you ready?"

She didn't think long, she said those few words immediately. "I've always been ready."

As soon as Obi-Wan disappeared, her beloved's helping hand was stretched out in front of her eyes. Ophelia has put all her worries aside because she knows she did the right thing.

Naveen, holding the small hand of his future wife in his firm grip, lifted it to help the woman up the few stairs. Thanks to this, they were on the same level, they could look each other in the eye and say the oath with the most sincere words.

And when they both heard the words addressed to Naveen, announcing that he can kiss his chosen one, their lips connected in a gentle kiss that at least half reflected their feelings.

"I love you, and I'm glad that I can call you my wife and queen of Alderaan." The pride in his voice echoed in the woman's head.

Ophelia gave him her sweetest smile, intertwined their fingers, and led him to the exit.

"I love you too." she whispered.

Naveen didn't need to hear those words because he knew perfectly well that his Ophelia had infinite love for him.

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

41 BBY

The little baby entered the world exactly three years after Ophelia and Naveen were wed.

They named him Asher.

Although it was more Naveen who wanted their first child to be named that name. When he first heard this name on another planet, where he once stayed during a mission, he immediately liked it and swore to himself that this was the name he would name his first son.

"He fell asleep in your arms." Ophelia whispered as she stepped onto the balcony in their bedroom.

She put her hands on her husband's shoulders, staring at the peacefully sleeping infant. She smiled at the sight, which warmed the brunette's chest from the inside. Her heart pounded with redoubled force as she stared at the small, clenched fists.

"When he sleeps, he's an angel like daddy," Naveen replied briefly, never taking his eyes off his son. "But when he wakes up, he's downright devilish, just like mommy" he added, looking out of the corner of his eye at his shocked wife.

Ophelia opened and closed her mouth to respond to his words, but quickly caught herself. She slapped Naveen on the shoulder before taking the baby from his hands.

"So he inherited the best features from me, right?" She joked, adjusting the blanket that little Asher is covered with. "Absolutely."

Quiet singing left the brunette's mouth as she sang a short lullaby. Immediately after that she kissed two small cheeks, turned and with the baby in her arms went inside.

Swinging her arms, she guided her own body towards the cradle to place the baby inside and let him sleep peacefully.

And when she returned to the shared bedroom she shares with Naveen, she sat down on the bed next to him and closed her hand around his neck.

"What's bothering you?" She asked quietly, her other hand stroking his stumbled cheek. "Tell me."

"What's a bigger feeling than love?" He turned his gaze to see the worried eyes of the woman he loved.

"Loss."

The quick and, above all, short answer worried the Jedi knight, grabbing the waist of the brown-haired girl and pulling her onto his lap, Naveen looked at her with despondency in his eyes, and after that he asked, "you think?"

"Yeah, I think so" feeling strong hands on her waist, Ophelia sighed, relaxing. She rested her forehead against the man's shoulder and ran her hand through his hair. "We live in a galaxy, loss is one of the things that makes us stronger."

He didn't answer, just thought about the meaning of those words.

They both sat snuggled up against each other as their firstborn son slept in the clouds in the next room. Who would have thought that in nine months, eight-year-old Asher would welcome into his world two younger sisters who would turn out to be twins.

No one. Because no one was ready for the twin sisters with their older brother to enter the galaxy.

꒰ 🪐 ꒱

40 BBY

The period of teething is a nightmare for children, and for the parents themselves a real ordeal, if not a cataclysm.

As soon as the cry of not one but two children was heard by the adults, they immediately jumped up to take care of their children.

Ophelia took the eldest of the twins, Andrea, in her hands. She silenced her with slow rocking and lullabies that she sang to her little ear.

Naveen, on the other hand, shifted from foot to foot, cradling little Mae, their youngest child, in his arms. One and a half year old Asher was on Uncle Obi-Wan's lap, who was happy to play with his nephew.

"Shh, it's okay, baby," Naveen repeated as soon as he looked with his irises at daughter's watery eyes, "it's okay."

The brown-haired girl adjusted her arms with the scary twins and left the room to return to the conversation with her brother, who was busy with an exhausting exchange with the barely understanding Asher.

"Oh! Look who came, mommy and little sister," both turned their heads towards the arrivals, "Come on, let's get closer and make a trade."

"A trade?"

A nod was all the Jedi Master saw, then she turned her gaze back to the teething little girl. They've done it once, they can do that and two more, this time with more experience. Naveen, after a short interlocutor to the crying girl in his arms, returned to the room, this time with the sleeping Mae.

"How did you?"

"It's called magic, or talent." he threw up his arms. "Help you with Andrea?"

"There is no need." she politely declined. Despite the fatigue she was suffering from, the health of the child was the most important thing for Ophelia.

Obi-Wan, however, noticed how tired his sister was hiding, so he quickly placed Asher on his parents' bed, letting the baby settle as he wished, and moved closer to the woman.

"Come on. Go rest, Asher will benefit too. And you," he pointed at Naveen, who looked up from Mae to look at his brother-in-law with confusion on his face, "You should rest too, along with Mae. I'll take care of Andrea. Nothing will happen to her, she is safe with me."

They both had no doubts about it, on the contrary, they silently thanked young Kenobi for helping them in recent times and having bothered to come to Alderaan.

Ophelia put her daughter in the hands of her own brother, so that he would leave after a while, silencing the child not only from their bedroom, but also from the palace.

Initially, she watched him as he gathered her family child towards the forest, but she notices that she does not go far from her place of residence.

Cradling little Andrea, Obi-Wan merely smiles as he tells her about the forests of Alderaan.

"One day, these woods will be your escape from reality. They will protect you, just as your parents, siblings, or I do." He whispered, adjusting the clothes on the child, then he turned his blue eyes to the sky of the same color, "The forest is your home, don't forget it."

Thankfully, the baby wasn't crying. Only with big eyes, she watched every bit of her uncle's face. Their eyes met, and Obi-Wan could have sworn on his soul that he saw a glint in the green eyes that he had never seen before.

He wiped away the remaining wet marks on her cheeks, still rocking the baby to sleep as he continued.

"One day, we'll all meet again in Alderaan. We'll celebrate, no matter what, we'll just be happy," silence followed as the grown man and the child listened to the sounds of the forest, "We have to be."

And they will be. Not now, not tomorrow. Someday, but they will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.4K 15
A Jedi shall not know love. It was the code taught to you. But what happens when Anakin Skywalker comes back into your life and you are put under his...
7.2K 151 5
you and anakin reunite as friends after 13 years of being separated by a tiring war. But your friendship with him isn't as friendly as you'd expected...
17.4K 563 27
COMPLETED, after elly was taken off of active duty, she grew used to her routine. training younglings and being the sole sentient carer of the medita...
16.6K 310 24
Padme survives (AU) | Star Wars (What If) | Fan Fiction