DI ANNA OF A MITA (CLOSED)

By AnnamitaMuscaria

Enter At Your Own Peril (Graphic shop book) -Status : CLOSED- More

FOREWORD
INTRODUCTION
AWARDS
TESTIMONIES
HELL IS AN EMPTY HEART
THE GREAT ELLINI
SLAVES AND MASTERS OF THE HILLSIDE
THE RUNAWAY REBELS
PERFECTLY UNEXPECTED
BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT
THE ROYALTY GAMES - CROWN PRINCESS
THE WAR OF THE GODLANDS
A DYING MAN'S WISH
RED, WHITE AND BLUE
THE PHAROAH'S LOTUS
THE ASSASSIN'S SCARS
THE SWEETBRIAR SLAYER
THE HOLLOWING
HOW TO KILL A KINGDOM
ANGEL
LOVE OF ANOTHER LIFE
THE LAST DEMONIC SPIRIT
THE CAMELORDS: CHAOS REIGNS
BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH
FREEING ANVI
I MADE THIS CHOICE
MYSTIC ACADEMY : ACCEPTED
THE ASSASSIN'S CHOICE
ACARDIAC
THE SWEET
A THOUSAND AND ONE ENGLISH NIGHTS
TRAP'D
DAUGHTER OF ANOR
LOYALTY & MISCHIEF
THE WOLF IN ME
POSEIDON'S REVENGE
WRITER ACHIEVEMENTS

BURNING FREE

52 10 8
By AnnamitaMuscaria

Burning Free (Dark Romance / Psychological Drama)
Cover Type : Level 1 easy

By enifades

He was the exact flame I wanted; to heal me and burn me.Broken and ambitious, Letitia Freeman is determined to leave the city of New Delta no matter the cost, even though it meant becoming a player of the game of hearts, lust and survival.Becoming a member of a secret society - her key to freedom- Letitia's perspective about the city she grew up in starts to change, as a mystery surrounding the city starts to surface in her life. And as a teammate to a mysterious stranger, she couldn't deny the fact that his presence, gaze and touch awoken long, lost feelings she never thought she could feel again.Different lives, but same ambition. She knew he was a temptaion, a wrong one, a darker one and the fear of letting the past repeat itself had a tight grip on her. But the harder the game, the harder they burn for each other, and the closer they got, the closer a blur against the fine line between desire and destruction.Meanwhile, a darkness that threatened both her present and future was lurking behind.

***

To those who know me, you must know how I am spamming "Burning Free" each week. I am a fan of the author's writing style and any of his books, so it was a pleasure to make this cover for him. Speaking of which, this is the only cover that would feature my arm! Anyway, please check out the book; it's amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 1.1K 199
Mature content
1K 79 6
carpe diem :: seize the day [ graphic shop and port. 2023 ] feel free to request! if the shop is closed for catch up (cfcu), you can still request an...
1.2M 58.4K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
26.8K 1.9K 20
Elaine has always known what she's wanted. But when too-happy Minjae smashes her bike with his car, she isn't so sure anymore. ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Elaine, establis...