Ties And Fate (Book 1)✔️

By NunenaClarke

Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In t... More

Chapter I.
Chapter II (Arc 1).
Chapter III.
Chapter IV.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XII.
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII (End of Arc)
Chapter XIX (Arc 2)
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Important news!!!
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII( End of Arc)
Very Important News!!!

Chapter XIII

3.2K 71 0
By NunenaClarke

Please vote and comment💙💙💙.

Ling Zhirou jogged in the forest as quickly as she could with her leg searing in pain. She had finished about fifty percent of the mission and had to quickly finish before it got dark or it would be very difficult.

"Have you found the children, Jade?"

With the earpiece in her left ear coming to life she replied, " Yes, they divided the children into two groups. I have ensured that the first group is headed your way."

A snake slithered in her path making her stumble and gasp.

The voice coming from the earpiece paused sensing something," Are you okay, Jade. Are you hurt?"

"I'm okay, big brother. It's nothing much . I have to finish this right now and return soon. I had help on the way."

"You shouldn't have done this alone...", The guy scolded and paused talking through the earpiece to talk to someone on the other line. " Yeah it's her. She's okay. Ok ah, wait....!"

She heard a shifting in the earpiece and a female voice rang out, " Jade, do you copy?!"

She almost fell from the loud voice in her ear," Yes, I copy. What is it?"

"Master said he doesn't approve of your method. And you'll receive your punishment for disobeying his orders. Our group was supposed to go in together. You're just a rookie and you dare to go in alone!"

"I'm prepared for any punishment as long as I help these people. I want to make a statement and do this alone."

The female voice sighed at that," Well when you come back you're gonna have an earful from me, young lady."

" You're just a year older that me Mist."

"Whatever, just do this quickly and come back. We can't intefere or else the rescue will be ruined."

"Ok. Thank you for covering for me."

The line was cut short and she picked up a small bag she hid in the trees right about where she was standing.
There were tranquilizers, tools, acupuncture needles and some medicines for various purposes.

She trekked into the forest till she saw the traffickers upfront moving as fast as they could with the environment since it was getting dark.

She tied her hair and wore a black face mask that covered her neck to nose and crouched in the bushes.

She waited at a safe distance and was about to load the tranquilizer when she heard something move behind her.

If her ears weren't focused, she would have missed it. She quickly loaded it and aimed.

The figure swooshed through the bushes and appeared in front of her.

She was surprised it was a boy about her age. Dressed in dark trousers and a blue shirt ,Ling Zhirou was stunned at his appearance here not knowing how to react.

Snapping out of her reverie , she tackled the boy to the ground. One of the traffickers stopped at the sound and looked around suspiciously with narrowed eyes.

"Did you hear something?", He nudged his partners who were walking with him and behind the group of children.

They shook their heads but looked around to clear their suspicions.

"You guys guard the kids. I'll look into the bushes."

For a few moments he searched the bushes and almost came close to where the two where.

Ling Zhirou closed the mouth and nose of the boy with her left hand with her right hand holding the tranquilizer gun.

When the man went away, she quickly got up and aimed the tranquilizer at the boy.
" Who are you?"

The boy coldly looked at the girl and got up looking over her shoulder. He dusted his clothes and wanted to bypass the girl.

Ling Zhirou aimed the tranquilizer directly on his chest and he stopped.

He sighed and spoke in an inpatient voice , " My name is Xi Jinwei. Can you let me through?"

She frowned and tried to recollect, ' His name sounds familiar'

"Where are you going? There's some bad group of people ahead and you could get kidnapped."

Xi Jinwei took a good look at the girl in front of him and found her somewhat familiar to him as well.

He felt this pull towards her but it wasn't very strong. It was there though and Ling Zhirou felt it even stronger.

Because she would have already attacked given the suspicious way the boy was acting.

"My friend was kidnapped by the traffickers and I'm going to get her."

Her? She felt a disturbing pang in her chest.

"What's her name?"

"...."

Xi Jinwei tried to bypass her but she stood in his way again.

"Ok, listen. I have a job to do. I have to save those children from the traffickers. You are getting in my way and so if you want to...." Ling Zhirou paused looking at the boy in front of her snapped her fingers.

" Jinwei, Right?"

He nodded but looked over the girl's shoulder impatiently as the gun was directed on his chest.

She gasped in happiness, dropped the gun and hugged him, " Little Cloud, It's got to be you!"

He froze at the name as his eyes widened. Only one person in the world that ever called him that.

She quickly removed her mask revealing her angel like features.He looked at the girl in his arms "It's you!"he beamed as he hugged her back as Ling Zhirou blushed.

It has been almost four years since she had last seen him.

" I haven't seen you for a long time. Where have you been Little Cloud. I-I have missed you, y'know" She turned bashful and lowered her eyes.

He smiled at her for a moment but with no time to explain to waste he questioned, "Zhirou ,you- what are you doing here?"

He seemed to be worried so she put her feelings aside in that moment" I told you, I have a mission to help the children that have been kidnapped by the traffickers. "

'Mission? A mission like this for a child. ' he frowned.

She turned and saw them gone ,"Oh no. They're gone. I have to s.... You said you have to save someone right. A girl?", Ling Zhirou said a bit curious but the pang in her chest got a bit stronger.

Being stared at by his deep dark brown eyes that were highlighted in the sunset, Ling Zhirou stiffened.

He had turned sombre immediately remembering the situation he was in " I'm looking for a girl. S-She saved me from drowning. She has been kidnapped and I ...."

"It's okay Little Cloud, stay here while I go find her."

"No! I will come with you. I can't just stay here.

Please Vote and comment y'all🧡🧡🧡

*****************,,****************

Wang Linxue had lead the group the group halfway like she said as she jogged in the forest trying to find the temple from earlier.

'Are you sure he would be at the temple little girl?' Ping spoke in a puzzled. As the male lead, he wouldn't stay idle if he was kidnapped or not but it was better to be safe than sorry.

' He may not be there, then what will you do, hmm?'

Wang Linxue ignored him as she quickly ran back to the temple with Ping's guidance. When she got there, she quickly ran up the steps and barged into the temple as quickly she could.

" Xi Jinwei! Are you here? " She looked thoroughly at the room and prepared to go outside.

She saw her fleece jacket laying there neatly by two mats with no sign of him here.

She went outside and picked up a sharp looking stone and went back to the frame of the door of the temple that was still intact.

She started to scratch the door with the rock to write something down.

'Kid, what are you doing?'

She paused before continuing,' I am writing this in case I can't find him and he somehow comes here. Also a memo, Ping. Anyway,I've got to go and report this incident to the police at the top of the hill. '

After that, she quickly got out of there running at full speed because it was close to sundown and had to move quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
63.8K 1.3K 104
Description She was transmigrated into a novel where she became the cannon fodder who abused the male lead and ultimately suffered her demise under s...
1.4M 58.8K 130
As the only girl born in the four generations of the Mo family - a prestigious and powerful family in Hua Xia - Mo Liu Gui has been adored since the...
3.7K 17 21
Description Transmigration + Sweet Petting + Overbearing President Beautiful Lady of Capital Circle vs. Noble Abstinent Prince of Capital Circle Fant...