Unanatomically Human

By Assasin_dead

🐾🐾 "I might not be the most mentally stable person right now, and I'm pretty sure, I'm, quite literally, se... More

Heart - Is it cruel? [100]
Skin - Cover up. [222]
Eyes And Mirror - See yourself. [305]
Update!! Pls read

Unanatomically Human

13 1 0
By Assasin_dead

Welcome back to another episode of pipiwritesnonsense trying to keep up with her usual 'too-many-ideas- but-can't-put-anything-on-the-paper' behaviors!

It's not clear from the blurb, but, this story us based on my thinking, philosophy, behavior and desires that I long for, as the character of 'Hwa' is just an abbreviation of my surname 'Hwang'.

Thank you for reading. I'm still processing the whole book, so, you might notice a few edits from time to time.

While I update this one, be sure to check out the other books!!

Ps. I'll mention the word count of a particular chapter on the headline/ chapter name. Also, I won't add any 'Author's Note' between a chapter, because they kill the vibe.

Happy read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
128K 5.3K 47
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

21.9K 1.6K 13
"πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπš˜πš™ πš‘πšŠπšπš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 πš’πšŽπšŠπš› πš˜πš•πš, πš…πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšž πšŠπšœπš”πšŽπš πšŒπš›πš’πš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "πš†...