MaNan || Unconditional Love✅

By RandomThoughts07

A Secret Love Story Of MaNan No Mystery a Simple Cute Love story of our very Own MaNan where a rude arrogant... More

Characters
Murthy/Malhotra Mansion and MaNan Paradise
1.MaNan First Meet
2.Their Lives
3.Insecurities & Some Family Time
4.The Proposal💞
5.Evil Plan😈
6.Much Needed
7.Truth&Dare
Engagement Decor and Dresses
8. Engagement💞
9.Pampering Her Baby💞
Wedding Decorations.
10.Some lessons&Hot Romance💞
11.Wedding Bells
Island Pics
12.In Their Own world💞🌎
13.Wet Romance💞
14.Friends/Family Talk
Character Sketch 2
Strip War intro and their dressing
15. Strip War😉
16.Accident😣
17.No Means No
18.Family Sunday
19.Routine Check-up💉
New Stories.
21.Hurt😤
22.Manofy😜
23.Punishment😈
New Story
24.Anniversary/Birthday🎂
Mountain House🏡
25.Good/Bad News
26.UltraSound
27.Happy Days✨
28.Little Angels💕
29.Possessive Dadda💕
30.Happy beginings✨
tree House/Kiaan Anya
Bonus-1
Bonus-2
Bonus-3
Your Views
Give a try
Bonus-4
Bonus-5
Happy❤️

20.Monster Manik

3.1K 153 113
By RandomThoughts07

Its been a week since the Routine Checkup Everything is fine with everyone and Manik was just having weakness due to his work stress and Now he is completely okay becoz of his JAAN's love and care.

Nandini's Cabin

Nandu was checking some patient's file when someone knock.

Nan: Come In

A doctor came in.

Doc: Hello Nandu How are you

Nan: Hello Doc Vikram how are you here.

Vik: Just came to check on how you doing and all.

Nan: First Of all doc vikram i haven't interacted with you much and i don't think so I am that close and friendly with you that you came to check on me and call me nandu so please if you jave work tell me if not please leave

Vik: Sorry Doc NANDINI i thought we can be friends but its okay if you don't want to.

He was about to continue when Nandu phone rang and she smile seeing the caller id and pickup instantly

Nan: Hows my baby doing.

Ma: Boring Your Baby wants to see you and I am also hungry i want to eat with your hand Jaan and I want my feedy in morning you were hurry becoz of your surgery.

Nan: Aww My Baby is hungry okay I am free for now I'll just come to you in 30 mins okay till then focus on your work bacha okay.

Ma: Okay Jaan Come fast I am waiting for you.

Vikram was listening her conversation Nandu finished the call and see he is still here.

Nan: Do you have work.

Vik: No

Nan: Then you can leave.

Nandu take her lunch box and inform Asha thay she is leaving and She left her hospital and reach Manik's Office.

Manik's Office

Nandu directly went in his cabin he was in Middle of some meeting she went and sat on his chair while he was sitting on a sofa with clients. seeing her he smiles and wind up his meeting in few mins and come hug her tightly and sit on his chair having her in his lap.

Ma: I missed You Jaan.

Nan: Acha We just met Few hours Ago Baby.

Ma: But I just Missed you.

Nan: Okay Baba Now toh I am here so Don't miss me and come have your food first.

He made a pout nandu Peck his pout hard.

Nan: First Food My Cutie Baby.

Nandu feeds him and have herself also while he was playing with her hairs sometimes or her shirts buttons. Like this they finished their food. nandu Wipe his mouth with a napkin and peck his lips and he smile to the fullest.

Ma: Now My Feedy Time.

Nan: Yes Come.

They went in his private bedroom inside his cabin he inform jigar to not let anyone disturb him.

Nandu remove her shirt and bra while he also remove his clothes leaving him in boxers. And lay down and latch on her nipple and starts sucking his milk while nandu crease his back lovingly and run her fingers in his hair giving him her warmth and love.

Nan: Baby What happened Tell Me.

Manik look at him.

Nan: Don't ask me how i got to know I know you more than you know yourself baby so Now out with it.

But Manik Was busy in his feedy and he was not ready yo leave it even for a sec and it confirmed her doubt.

Nan: Baby I am her only See Nothing is happening to me Relax Bacha I am not going anywhere Just tell me why are so scared.

Manik look in her eyes and she assure him he leave her nipple.

Ma: I don't Know Jaan Suddenly I just felt You are Going away from me Like Someone is taking you away from me and I am not able to do anything I don't know why but my heart is just Scared I just Don't know so I just called you.

And he again latch on her nipple and starts having his feedy nandu kiss his forehead and keep running her fingers in his hairs and creasing his back.

Nan: Baby Just relax You know Na No one in this world can take me away from you I am always here with you and even if anyone tries doing that I have My Monster to protect Me Na My Monster Manik Right.

Manik Nods Cutely becoz he is not leaving his feedy and Nandu Chuckle seeing her baby's antics.

Nan: So Why To take Tension Haina You are Only My Baby Otherwise My Bay Is Real Devil For those who touch and tries to harm me So I don't get scared same way My Baby also won't be scared Okay.

Manik just nodes she laugh a little and pulls his cheeks.

Nan: My Baby Is So Cute Na I just Love My Baby So Much My Cute Bacha.

Manik give her his cute smile and Lay and had his feed.

Its 15 Mins And Now Manik is Falling sleep so Nandu Shake him

Nan: Baby Its not Time To sleep Come On Wake up do your work come home and then sleep okay.

He was about to protest when Nandu's phone rang. It was From hospital to remind she had a Surgery In an hour.

Nan: Come on baby wake up i have an surgery and Don't Make this grumpy face you had your time okay.

She take her nipple out of his mouth and he pout grumpily Nandu Chuckle and peck his pout.

Nan: Hurry Up Baby Wear Your Clothes.

Manik and Nandu Wear their Clothes and Nandu leave for hospital and Manik starts working.

Nandu was on way to her hospital when an old lady came Infront of her car she applied brake immediately she came to check on the old lady she feel on the ground.

Nan: I am so sorry Aunty Are You Okay?

Aunty: Nahi Beta galti meri hai main aise smane a gai main bas apni beti kay pass jaa rahi thi woh yahan medical store main kaam karti hai (No child Its my Fault I came Infront of you I was going to My Daughter she works in a near medical store)

Nan: Okay Come I'll drop You.

Aunt: Nahi beta theek hai( No Child Its Okay)

Nan: No Aunty I can't leave you like this if same thing again happen Come.

Nandu make her sit in the car and Aunty has a sad smile seeing her.They reach the medical store But Nandu Has A weird feeling she was feeling something wrong but she didn't understand why.

She take aunty with her and enter medical store but she was feeling weird vibes so she took her phone out secretly and was about to call when someone from behind cover her mouth with some hanky and she lose her consciousness after struggling for 3 to 4 min smelling chloroform.The Man Lock her Up and Get Out From The back Door while the old lady cries hugging her daughter who is also crying in fear.

Its been 30 mins since Nandu Talk with her other assistant and Now her phone isn't reachable asha Was in her cabin she last know that Nandu went to Meet Manik so she is pretty Chill when The assistant came and tell her about Nandu's phone being not reachable she first thinks that she might still be with Manik so she called him and he picked up in an instant.

Ma: hello Doll How Come you got reminded that you have A brother also.

Ash: My Sweet Brother Has His Jaan So He Don't have time for me.

Ma: Hey You know its not true i have always time for my Doll.

Ash: Leave all this bhai tell me is Nandu with you.

Ma: What do you mean but is she with me she left 30 mins ago she had some surgery so she must be in a surgery doll.

Asha panicked and starts crying.

Ash: Bhai she is not here and her phone is also mot reachable Bhai I am Scared Kahin Usko Kuch.

Ma: Doll Nothing happen to her Just let me check.

Manik cut his call and call he but its still mot reachable he calls the guards who follows Nandu But They say Nandu Ask Them Not To and She will talk to you And He lash out on them and Now The fear He has From the morning is coming true he just lost it and he was super scared right he was not thinking anything when jigar enters his cabin he was also scared for Nandu After Manik Asha Called Jigar and tell him he consoled her and came running to manik and see him sitting in his chair and his head in his hand.

Jig: Manu Bacha.

Manik seeing him ran and hugged him tightly and Hide his face in his neck and Starts crying.

Ma: Bhaiyuuuu My Jaan.

And Jigar Got To know he is helll scared whenever manik is supper scared he calls him Bhaiyu.

Jigar pat his head lovingly.

Jig: Bacha Listen To Me Stop this crying Manu Bacha.

Jigar tried to make him come out of hug but it just got tighten and his crying hard.

Not having option jigar harshly took him out of hug and Slap him hard on his face.

Manik look at him shocked and stop crying jigar hold his neck with his both hands make him look at him

Jig: Look At Me Manik Malhotra Your Jaan Is missing only nothing happen to her we have to find her as soon as possible Did you understand and Dare You cry before we find her She needs her Monster She needs the devil which this Business World Knows She don't need her Baby for now When we will save her then you can cry as much as you want and be our Baby But For Now My Bacha You have to Be The Manik Malhotra The Ruthless Devil Did you Understand.

Manik wipe his tears and Now his eyes shows the anger and determination.

Ma: You are Right Whoever has done this it his last day today.

With that manik called Police Commissioner and he in a sec get on the case the trace her phone and go to her last location and find those old women and Girl.They Bring them to police station where Manik and Jigar was waiting.

Manik in his dangerous tone.

Ma: Where is this Girl what happened to her? just Answer me The truth fast

He asked them showing Nandu's pic.

Girl: One guy came and he took his gun out he wanted my mother to get this girl here otherwise he would have killed me She didn't have any option we are very sorry but we just got scared when she reach he made her unconscious and take her with him.

Ma: Then why Didn't you inform the police Before You Blood...

Jig(sternly): Manu

Jig: You have seen his face help the sketch artist to make his Sketch.

Within few mins sketch artist was there and he made the sketch in 10mins becoz of  Manik's threat to not even take one sec extra.

Officer: We have to check if any one knows in hospital or family we will distribute the sketch anyone must have know him we will find him.

Ma: We don't know him I don't see him with her. Let Me Ask doll.

He send the pic to her and ask her about if she knows.

Ma: Doll Do you know who is this person?

Ash: Yes Bhai he is Vikram Singh he just join our hospital few days ago.

Ma: Okay Come home and tell me everything you know about him.

Asha reached home and everyone cane to know about Nandu missing everyone was waiting for Manik They were how he must be handling he must be devastated by this after their Last experience but when he come he was just so firm and he had no emotions on his face and this really came as shock to them.

Asha: Bhai these are the details of him I don't know but No one checked his background and anything i thought Nandu mist have checked but There is not much details about him in our data.

She burst into cries Everyone thought listening this he might lash out on her as it was very Important lead to reach Nandu but He just went and hug her tightly and crease her hairs lovingly.

Ma: Relax Doll You are My sister You Know Na Who I Am The Devil While business World Scared of Me And Here my Sister crying like a Baby did this suits you We will find her You Just Relax and Trust Us Okay.

Ash: Okay.

Manik give details to police and his personal detective team. In an hour his team traced his location. jigar Manik and boys Immediately leave to save her.

Few hours Ago

When Manik was Being console by Jigar Nandu Open her eyes she was in some Room her hand and legs were tied she wake up and sit on the bed and She see vikram sitting on the chair watching her with lustful eyes.

Vikram Singh

He is a doctor and when he saw nandu he wants to have her He just lust her but he say that he loves her he don't know anything about her Not even her being Married he just have listened her talks with Her boyfriend and thinks that she is dating some mentally challenged boy who is a kid and he is doing some favor on by saving her from that baby.

Vik: Good Morning Babe How was the sleep did you had any Problem.

Nan: What hell are you doing and why did you tie my hands and kidnapped me Who do you think you are

Vik: Why are you Yelling at me Babe You should Thank me.

Nan: Thank you for kidnapping me and tieing me like this As if it was my dream you are fullfiling it Thank you my Foot You bloody Bastards u tie my hands then I'll show you how I thankyou.

Vikram tuck her hairs behind her ear and sat infront of her and place his hamd on her thighs.

Vik: Relax babe Why are you being so aggressive I just saved you from that Mentally Challenged Baby of urs Now We will marry and live a happy life together with lost of sex.

Nandu jerk his hands off.

Nan: You Asshole How dare you Firstly To touch me And Just Stay aways from me it will be good for you and Secondly To Call My baby Mentally Challenged who are you do you even know who Am I. I am already Married.

Vik: Oh So Your Husband Is Mentally Challenged That's why You are living with him Forced Marriage.

Nan: Are You Out Of Your Fucking Mind  What Are you even Speaking My Husband Is Not Mentally Challenged and he is My Baby Only My Baby For You He Is The Devil Himself Just Let Him Come he will show you how hell looks like on this earth only.

Vik: I just got Scared Babe I know you are saying all this just to scare me You Know How much I love you. so what if you are married don't worry We will celebrate our First Night Without Marriage I don't Care.

Nan: You Don't Love Me Bastard you just lust me. You don't even know what is love.

Vik: I know what is love You don't need to teach me anything you wait her I will make some arrangements for Our First Night.

Nan: I think you should make arrangements for you funeral becoz you are just going to die after what you have done Even I can't save you.

He left Nandu didn't feel scared for even one min becoz she knows her Monster will find her soon she was just little worried for him she knows that jigar mist have handled him but he must be super scared and Now She has handle his anger also becoz she ask her bodyguard not to follow her.

After an hour vikram came back and he took her to another room that was fully decorated for First Night. He made her sit on the bed.

Nan: Just Untie My Hands Then I will Tell You.

Vik: Babe Leave this drama i know you also need me so why this drama lets have some fun Na

Nan: Fun My Foot.

Vikram push her on bed he come hovering over her he was kissing her neck and Nandu feels disgusting touch and close her eyes when the door flung open and Manik came and see the scene and It just boils his anger. manik immediately took him off her and starts beating him jigar came and open Nandu's hands and legs and hug her Tightly.

Jig: Shhhh Bacha I am here Nothing Happen I am her only See My Bacha is supper brave na she don't get scared of anything then who is this shit to scare My Fighter.

Nandu hug him and She just relax in his protective embrace. Manik was non stop beating him he was bleeding alot and was semi unconscious when cabir dhruv and abhi trued to stop him bit he just came out of their hild and was beating him.

Ma: How Dare You to Touch Her How Dare You Himmat Kesi Hui Teri how dare you to even think about her.

Ca: manik leave him He will die.

Ma: No He Won't Die this easily he will die for sure today but Not Now He Has Suffer And Pay For Touching My Jaan He Has To Pay.

He gave him solid punches and Kicks And He fall completely Uncouncious.
Then Manik Came To Nandu And Hug Her.

Ma: Jaan I am Here Just Relax I know You weren't scared You ate My Strong Jaan You Always handle this Monster of your Haina I know How you are feeling Even I went through that not this extreme But You Say Na That Its was not my Fault likewise its only his fault You are Safe Now.

Nan: Mani I am okay Its just his last act just shook me I wasn't expecting that i was sure that you would come but I am okay I have you and My Bhai With Me I am Fine And I know He will Pay for his deeds You know When Something like this happen to any girl even more becoz with me nothing happened but when it happens to any girl this incident doesn't break her the stares of people around her broke her when her family look at her with pity eyes and Doesn't support her that broke her and they ask to stay quiet when she knows that her culprit is free and she can't do anything that broke the girl Most of them commit suicide becoz they can't face the society they can't face their family and they in their heart Knows that their families might not support them even if they support them even if they become strong and tries to get their justice but they never get that becoz sometimes family wants them to stay quiet for their future and their honour I am so lucky to have you who is ready to give him his Punishment and my brother who just came and gave me his warmth no question ask no pity nothing just his warmth and love.

Ca: Nandu You are very strong.

Nan: Cabir I am strong becoz of these two and I am not ashamed and Scared of this bastard that I should cry and feel dirty becoz i am not dirty he is dirty his thinking is dirty not me.

Jigar hug both Manik and Nandu.Manik ask his team to take vikram away and he went home with Nandu Everyone was happy seeing nandu and Thank God That Nothing Happened to her Manik And Nandu went to their house after spending some time with family and freshnup and They Lay on the bed Manik In his Boxers and Nandu In her underwear and Bra Only. manik Was laying hugging her Placing his head on her chest and she was playing with his hairs giving him time to relax and let out.

Hope you all like this Was just Missing Manik's Monster Mode so Wrote this🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 955 13
Another fiction on MANAN. Hope you guys will like it. Story based on common baseline of a movie. But changes will be made accordingly to the charact...
987K 65.9K 56
This is my second Manan story... jump in to the bumpy ride to see if love actually happens or not...
5.4K 455 8
A Cute Love Story Of Our Very Own Favourite Couple, MaNan <3
848K 63K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...