✴️✴️ We are the fighters✴️✴️

By Auriana_AuraGuardian

Cyberaya, a prominent city, a city more like a dreamland. A dreamland where the citizens of Cyberaya live eve... More

||Information.
||The Beginning!
|| M.A.T.A. Academy...Part-1
|| M.A.T.A. Academy... Part-2
|| The Astonishing Test...
|| The ZC Parcel...
|| Arrival.
|| Beauty in Disguise.
|| Dazzling Exquisite.
||Too tough for a spar...part-1
|| Too tough for a spar... part-2
||Mysterious energy...
|| Fight with an... alien?
||Fight with an... alien? part-2
|| MISSION: ALIEN.
|| Mysterious boy...
||The Investigation.
|| The Investigation. part-2
|| New City!
||The Envelope...
|| Fishes and Seahorses!!
|| The Suspicious Day...
|| HALLUCINATION?!... Maybe not.
|| Interrogation... part-1
|| Interrogation... part -2
|| Solved Mystery and Revealed Identities...
|| Epiphany.... part- 1
|| Epiphany... part-2
|| Mamak Maju!
|| Situations and vice-versa!
|| Off we go to Iceland!
|| Reunion with an old enemy...
|| Changing Colours...Part-1
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.1
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.2
|| In a world with no Power Spheras! pt.1

|| Changing Colours... part-2

115 13 17
By Auriana_AuraGuardian

Author's pov~

"..... Not so good to see you.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Raisol Velmountins..."

The blue-haired guy looked at Azazel with a severe expression.

" This is what you give us in return for our favor? Azazel?" he asked.

"Favor? What Favor are you talking about?... Lieutenant Raisol?" Azazel questioned with a fake adorable face.

 Lieutenant Raisol descended from his hoverboard and replied,

" first of all... I am  Lieutenant General now... and to answer your question... we did a favor and spared your life back then..." 

"Haha... haha... AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Azazel laughed like a crazy man.

"Spared me?!?!  Does that mean you guys were going to kill me?!?!" He exaggerated... the powerful radiations of the Tramboxium surrounded him as he acted like a maniac.

Raisol looked around and took in the gravity of the situation.

Until... his eyes locked with another pair of brightly shining blue orbs.

What he is thinking is correct...

a lot of questions in those eyes...

But that's not it, those eyes, also held disappointment.

Whereas, the others... they had more than a million queries...

'Young kids like them should not be kept curious for a long time... they might give up on their curiosity...' 

Thinking this,  Lieutenant Raisol took hold of his spear from his back and took a fight stance.

Seeing him ready, even Captain Kaizo activated his mask and energy sword.

" So you wanna fight huh?" Vargoba said and cracked his knuckles.

" Hey, kids!" Raisol called out with a determined smirk.

The agents and earth heroes looked at him.

" You want one of them as hostage right? Point at the one you want, I'll get the one for ya'll!" Raisol said confidently.

The youngsters innocently pointed at Cinco and Trez.

" He asked for one and you'll point at two? hmm... Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it..." Captain Kaizo said and launched himself to attack Trez.

Trez crossed his arms to avoid the slash of the sword but was thrown away in the sky and hit their spaceship.

"Hmph! You are nothing near my level..." Kaizo said and looked at Cinco, who was already jaw-dropping.

He didn't harm her... just trapped her in his energy binds.

On the other hand... Azazel, Vargoba, and  Lieutenant Raisol kept staring at each other.

*CRICKET SOUND**CRICKET SOUND*

" Hey! are you just gonna keep up with that staring competition or even have a real fight?!" Said Gopal and Thunderstorm.

....Only to gain death glares from the 3 males.

But suddenly, Vargoba and Azazel nodded at each other and Vargoba took a hold of Zenzobot and jumped back to the spaceship.

" I WILL BE BACK BOBOIBOY!!" He yelled.

Cyclone tried to follow him but the moment he reached a certain height from the ground, the energy from his power Sphera depleted completely and he started falling.

" W.OA...hhh..!!!"

To avoid breaking any bones... Boboiboy merged into one.

" Phew!"

With Azazel and Raisol, they were having a heated fight.

Even Captain Kaizo tried to fight Trez who had a sudden power boost.

" I think we should help them!" Ali said enthusiastically.

But Roxa stood in front of them.

" I think they will be fine! We should focus on stopping Captain Vargoba from escaping!" she said.

" That's right! we can't let Vargoba escape like before!!" Ying claimed.

" No! we should help your so-called Captain in capturing Cinco and Trez! they are our prime suspects!!" Alicia said.

" Hey! You better talk well about our captain!" Fang retorted.

" She was just highlighting what's important!" Mika said.

" But there is no need of Highlighting anything!! Our biggest priority is to capture Captain Vargoba!" Yaya said.

" Trez and Cinco are more useful Than that stupid big bulky red alien of yours!" Moon exclaimed.

" But Captain Vargoba has more power and Zenzobot which has energy from our devices! It's risky to let him free!" Boboiboy claimed.

" But Cinco and Trez have much more information! They will be more useful to us!" Khai said.

" And letting an alien like Captain Vargoba on the leash will only lead to chaos!" Fang said.

" Shut your mouths before we are forced to make you do so..." Rudy said while glaring at them.

" Oh please! won't I transform you'll into crisped potatoes with Italian seasoning?!" Gopal said and bravely stood in front of Rudy.

And that's how a debate began.

In the spaceship, Vargoba had already started the engines, ready to fly away.

"SSSSSTTTTTOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Katherine and Eunice.

Everyone became silent and looked at the 2.

" Much better..." Eunice said massaging her throat.

"Both the teams are correct! And if you are so worried, just work separately!!" 

But then... the ground began shaking...

Everyone turned to see Raisol using Tramboxium to its extreme level.

" At this rate... Everything will blast off-"

BOOM!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Boboiboy's pov~

I jolted out of the bed breathing heavily.

I checked myself to find any injuries or something.

But turns out, I am completely fine.

I looked around to find myself in the TAPOPS infirmary.

"Boboiboy!!" Came ochobot running.

"How do you feel now dude?" Came in Fang with his carrot donuts.

" I... I am fine... Just had the weirdest dream of all time..." I replied.

" Oh you have weird dreams all the time... remember the one you had about Gopal running away from monster food? that was the most hilarious!!"

" Yeah... hehe!" I laughed a bit. 

Suddenly, I felt like whatever I remembered about the dream is fading away little by little.

 But who cares?

We all forget our dreams anyway! It's an instinct.

" Well, It has been 2 days since you were out Boboiboy! Looks like you really worked up yourself in your last mission! You need to train your endurance!!" Ochobot scolded me.

"hehe... Sorry, Ochobot!!" Ochobot said nothing but just handed me my power watch.

" Anyways, we have another mission in 2 days, I don't know the details yet but it's gonna be tough for sure, be prepared!" Fang claimed and I nodded.

Author's pov~

During their chat, the boys didn't notice a small creature hiding and looking at them from a corner.

At Cyberaya~

Ali's pov~

"....i....li....Ali.... ALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone yelled and I fell out of the bed.

"Ouch-"

" Finally you are awake!" Said Khai while brushing his hair.

" Eh? Khai? what are you doing at my house?" I asked, To be honest, I am still half asleep.

" Come on! We had a sleepover party remember? ....since your father was out for a while!" 

My eyes shot open! 

" Papa will yell for the mess we made!! I better clean up!!" I said and ran downstairs

Only to find a clean living room and some laughing and chatting voices from the kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen only to find Papa chatting with Chris and Jet while Bulat was cooking.

And Rudy just sat there like a polite child.

".... And that's how we met Ali!" Jet stopped idk what fake story he had made and Papa started laughing.

" Uhhh... Good morning??" I said questionably.

" Oh, Ali!" Papa approached me and I got ready for a scolding.

But instead, he patted my back.

" Well done! I heard you are doing good in your Coaching classes! Your friends told me how good you are and how you got so exhausted after managing everything for your sleepover party that you overslept!" 

Eh? I tilted my head only to see Chris, Jet, and Bulat giving me thumbs-up.

"Uhhh.... yeah! That's right Papa!"

" Well, your friends are such gentlemen, you'll didn't even make the smallest mess! I am eager to tell to my colleagues about this lovely young generation!" Papa said and left the kitchen for work.

" Okay.... what hap-"

" Uncle Bakar cleaned up the mess we made and we just had to pretend!"  Chris said.

" Phew!" I exhaled in relief.

" Breakfast is ready! but Ali, I never thought you were such a deep sleeper!" Bulat said and started serving.

I just took a seat on the table and said,

" I was just having an interesting dream!" 

I patted Comot's fur.

" What dream?" Jet raised a brow.

" I-" I tried to remember the dreams, but the memory was all hazy... and blurry.

" Nothing, I'll take a bath and come!" I said and ran away.

Unknown to the boys, a certain creature was looking at them from the corner of the window.

At Crystormia~

Auriana's pov~

"ri... uri... Auri... AURIANA EDEN TEMISKERA WAKE UP BEFORE I DROP YOU IN A PILE OF SANDSNAKES!!!!!" 

" GAHH!! NO SANDSNAKES!!" I jolted out of the bed and hugged the nearest person.

"Good morning Coconut!" Anna said while her eyebrow twitching.

I immediately let go of her and sat on the bed.

" G-good morning Anna!" I said and started making my bed.

" What's up with you? you are always a light sleeper! You wake up even from the smallest whisper but today..."  Anna said with a worried look.

" well.... Sowwwy!" I said with a cute face.

She sighed and instantly forgave my odd behavior but then asked,

" Are you okay? if not, let's go to the infirmary!" She held my shoulders.

Right then, Eunice entered.

" Mashaberry cupcakes anyone?" She said with a beautiful smile and approached us.

" Well... seems like you overslept Auri!" She said as Anna took a cupcake from the tray.

" Yeah... kinda!" I said while rubbing my nape.

She put her hand on her chin and stared at me like an investigator.

" You also look tired, Are you well?" Her expression changed to that of a worried one.

" I am fine! Must be because I overslept!" I said.

" Overslept... who were you thinking about huh?~" Anna asked in a teasing manner and Eunice sat beside me nudging my elbow.

"Come on girls! You know there's no one like that!" I stood up and went to my closet to get my uniform.

" And I was dreaming about- wait... what Was I dreaming about again?" I asked literally no one.

I tried to remember, but couldn't remember a thing.

" No use remembering anyways!" Anna said.

"Yeah! We Crystormians usually tend to forget our dreams sometime later!" Eunice said.

I looked at the 2 who were giving me the most reassuring smiles ever.... while munching on the cupcakes.

I took my uniform out and said,

" Better keep 2 cupcakes reserved for me!"

And then made my way to the bathroom.

( Uniform)

Author's pov~

As the girls continued their morning routine, they were unknown of the fact that a cute little adorable creature was under the bed.

In an Unknown location~

A woman was sitting on a throne... looking at three orbs.

She had white hair and golden eyes... almost looking like a Demigod...

She was that... mesmerizing.

Soon, three portals opened and those 3 creatures from before exited from there.

" My dears... Thyra, Zetian, Charlene... Well done my little wolfies~" She said.

The three creatures snuggled at her feet.

She then looked back into the orbs.

" I somehow managed to separate those 3 worlds this time... but the next time... my power won't be enough, he is getting powerful for sure... I must think of a way to stop him..." She said.

The 3 cuties then purred and looked at her cutely.

" *chuckle* yes yes! You 3 are really good and extracting memories my adorable ones!" She said and patted each of their heads.

The 3 wolves wiggled their tails cutely in happiness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...

____________________________________________________

Hey Readers,

Well... how was the shocking twist? 

Hope you all like the chapter! 

The true story begins here!

Don't forget to vote~

BYE! and Have a nice day!

Your Author,

          Auriana~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 267 28
[The General of M.A.T.A Academy sent 2 young agents and 1 mentor to track and stop the numeros... But what happens if everything goes wrong? 'Started...
7.6K 958 17
"It all started with a private text." They were two strangers. They met on WhatsApp group. He fell in love with her over time She liked him but d...
18.4K 147 15
Many species and fantastic fantasy beings whom we have heard about in stories actually have been living among us and they are existent!!! Now that th...
2.2K 246 7
A First Khaotung story Story of two childhood friends who grew up together and then got separated. One is Unaware of each other's intention. What wil...