Arknights: Starsfall I

By MNL_AAF

Season 1 of the Starsfall series. Cover is credited to the effort of: @Legend_of_Frog The United States Space... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue
Starsfall Season 2

Chapter 95

999 40 209
By MNL_AAF

United States Government Intranet

From the United States Department of Homeland Security

The Seeding Event

The 2043 cosmic event is a strange, anomalous effect that has yet to be explained.*

On May 11, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration begins reporting that their satellites, investigating an unknown extra terrestrial entity that was hanging around the Asteroid Belt.

Upon an attempt to drill into it, which recently was revealed to have a crystalline make up, the following occurred on planet Earth:

1. Sudden lost of communications with all satellites. These satellites came back up within a week.

2. Temporary EMP effect that silenced all, except for the most EMP hardened electronics for a period of 5-15 minutes, depending on the electronic hardiness and resistance to EMP - which includes, but not limited to: Military Equipment, U.S. produced emergency radios, Government equipment, and commercial aircraft.

3. Sea Creatures briefly entered a heightened mode of distress and did not show up under sonar or any came within proximity of any human settlement for 4 hours. Avians displayed a heightened sense of urgency and timidity in Earthling settlements for about 1 and a half hours, this effect was not seen in some other animals however.

4. Unusual disruption of sea levels on earth, the Sealevels drastically dropped about 10 meters before restoring back to normal

5. Unusual thick fog that covered the Earth's atmosphere and surface for 3 hours, disrupting all life and civil functions temporarily

Additionally, there is reports of additional terrestrial bodies that have anomalously entered the Solar System during the blackout, some additional planets and moons filling in the terrestrial belt ( Venus, Mercury, Earth, Mars ), as well disruption of orbits for any planet beyond Mars. The inner ring planets was luckier as their orbits didn't get torn apart by the situation, although they weren't entirely spared from the change. Anything beyond Mars got disrupted more mildly, and there was more planets out there that was pinpointed as the root cause.

It was a cosmic miracle that everything remained mostly intact, and that things haven't fallen apart after about 5 years. Things have been declared relatively okay by all space agencies.

[ Update, in accordance with some of the most recent events on Planet Earth ]

We now know that one of these planets is very well inhabited, has live specimens of people, and is modern to an extent in almost all functions and all designs.

This planet is Terra.

*Yet to be explained because of the fact that this crystal - and approximately several others - was just there, in the Solar System, in the Kuiper Belt, with very little explanation as to why it was there. It was just there, with no explanation, and it was found by some of our mining companies. They are to not drill into those crystals unless authorized.

[ This was an update on the NASA and DHS sites about the related event that occurred in 2043, any more information will be added as it becomes relevant. ]

USS New Essex is reporting seeing a beacon somewhere on the southern side. According to the resident Aegirian designer on board, this is what they are looking for.

Although, Ulpianus is getting increasingly sketchy as the USS New Essex gets closer to the Stultifera Navis.

- Bridge of the USS New Essex

[ Important Announcement ]

[ The US Government Intranet will have a mandatory update tomorrow, this update is a quick UI change and other small yet important changes to make this platform significantly more accessible to all of our government issues devices. ]

"Very Angry Wendigo Father"

"Awh hell no!" Ramirez and the others on the ground heard from the speaker, "I did NOT just go through a fucking tour in Arabia against some bitch boys hopped up on Islam and IEDs just to get bitch slapped out of the sky by some Elden Ring son of a motherfucker-!" The Apache began to fly back to a more safe distance, now recognizing that there was ANOTHER threat in the area that could probably swat them out of the sky.

"Shit!" Ramirez yelled, getting his AT-12T, "Get your Anti-Tank weapons out, we got one big motherfucker to kill!"

The Helicopters began to disperse, Ramirez going over to the street with Hunter 2-1's GMV. Jonathon began to aim his M134 down range, while the M1A3 in front began to open fire. Foley was about to yell for Jonathon to open fire when the Coaxial, CROWs, and CSAMM mounted weapons on the M1A3 began to open fire. There was the loud sound of stomping coming from the street, and it almost sounded like a stampede.

Foley's GMV began to back away, Jonathon screamed at the top of his lungs with his M134, "RUN! BACK TO THE PARK!" The GMV parked further down the street, the Multinational Forces coming down the street with their weapons out.

"Push, down the street!"

Carmen and Lappland stared at him, with the former yelling at him through the Communicator, "Why the fuck is ya'll running?!" Lappland was ready to chase after him when a very loud impact could be heard. The Penguin Logistics operators, the others of Hunter 2-1, Graves and his shadow group, as well as the Rhodes Island operators, watched as that big figure slammed into the M1A3, and, near effortlessly, began to lift and turn it over, smashing the machine guns and making aiming impossible. Amiya and her group began to take cover in some buildings, and that was mirrored by everybody else.

The Multinational forces going into the buildings, suddenly the open streets didn't feel so preferable. Ramirez and Exusiai was quick to get to a rooftop, when there was the sound of something metallic breaking apart.

One of the tracks on the M1A3 snapped loose, but this... man wasn't done with the armored vehicle. Grabbing on to the barrel of the gun, he began to swing it around, making some of the stuff on the vehicle fly off into the buildings, nearly decapitating some poor British soldiers. He got enough momentum that, within a moment, he sent the M1A3 flying off back East towards the mountains. The crew inside holding on for dear life as the ~50 ton tank spun around.

It finally impacted a mountain far away, near the Ursus town that the RRA was setting themselves up in. Russians and Ursine alike dispersed, as the armored vehicle began to literally barrel roll down the mountainside. It stopped against a few, very large trees. There was a bunch of snow that soon followed after.

Infantry remained ducked, in horror of what just happened. Graves began to grumble under his breath, "Oh what kind of Lovecraftian bullshit are we playing with here..." Dunn put his crosshairs on the head of the figure, ready to fire. Although watching that, he. Blaze and Ace peaked over, the Former being held back by Ace.

"As much as you think you can, he just sent one of the STRONGEST armored vehicles down here over the mountain like a rag doll," Ace reasoned, the Feline quickly understood. Foley and Jonathon down the street just ducked behind their weapons. In the case of Foley, he had his M5 mounted on the side of the door and was staring down that direction. Fang and Melantha began to order their respective teams to get the hell back and to  such safer position. Their combined firepower was TOO little to deal with this threat.

Exusiai began to reach for her NLAW, joining Ramirez in getting their Heavy Anti-Tank weapons.

The Doctor looked into his PRTS console back in that same Ursus town and tried to see who this person was. Going into whatever records and intelligence they have about Reunion, all he got, in response to the description that he inputted was the fact that this person was Patriot and he was here to fuck up whoever stands against him for the cause. "Oh no..." he lets out.

The other M1A3s did NOT appreciate their platoon leader getting sent off like an Olympian Hammer. But the figure - identified by the Doctor over the communications that it was "Patriot!" - did not care. One of the M1A3s fired an AMP round, the rest opening up their automatic weapons. The AMP exploded into shrapnel and it looked to have impacted him. A considerable kick up of debris and dust began to fill the air.

"Did... did we get him?" The M1A3's gunner asked on the communications. The other tanks began to spread out, one of them resting under the V22, the personnel of the aforementioned aircraft as well as any passengers were long gone by that point.

That was not case as the dust settled a moment later, showing the figure holding up a shield of some kind. The Gunner began to panic and opens fire with his Coaxial. He was subsequently joined by his Tank Commander, Driver, and the Drones Operator in the turret firing off the other CROWs and CSAMM weapons, just as Patriot rushed over to that tank.

"AC-130, DO NOT FIRE, WE ARE LOOKING AT POTENTIAL BLUE ON BLUE IF YOU FIRE!" A loud, authoritative voice range through the communications, as the man uses his shield to block one of the guns on the tank from firing. Subsequently smashing the things on top, he began to start gripping the sides of the turret.

Foley yelled through the comms, "Help him!" that command was swiftly followed by the sounds of small arms opening up, as well as the smaller guns of the other 2 tanks in the area. The Drone operator had a bad feeling he knew what was going to happen, so he began to crawl into the forward crew compartment. The gun began to fire once more. Followed by the Coaxial.

"What the fuck are you doin-?!" The Driver was about to question. Suddenly, the tank felt much lighter, and there was a horrible groaning of metal. The TC in the tank was horrified to see that the turret and anything on it was no longer responding to any input. The Gunner gulped and he began to silently pray.

There was the sound of something being ripped from the tank, and the drone operator, lying horizontally behind the 3 crew members, began to rapidly close the armored compartment for the crew. "You'll thank me later-!" He remarked.

From the outside, Patriot has managed to completely remove the turret from the hull of the tank, after considerable effort. The turret came up and was spilling some of its inner contents. "Nice try..." the crew stayed absolutely silent, their heart rate skyrocketing. Patriot looked over the turret and commented towards the hull, in a voice that was raspy but still clear enough for the crew to hear him, "Looks like... a good... shield."

Staying as silent as fucking possible, the crew did not move, and the drive fought the urge to panic. Patriot was starting to observe the thing, and start gripping on parts, holding it like a shield. He even let out a raspy chuckle, seemingly satisfied with what he had obtained.

Exusiai was not going to let the tank just be in a compromised position like that, and neither was Ramirez nor anybody else in the street.

"Firing away!" Exusiai warned, holding up her NLAW. Ramirez had his AT-12T already in his hands.

"Tandem out!"

Both of them opened fire, the Missile and Rocket flying out of their launchers respectively. Patriot, unfortunately, noticed the projectiles coming his way, and acted fast.

Turning the turret has converted into his shield, his shieldguards and everybody else witnessed as the 2 projectiles slammed and detonated on the cheeks and forward sections of the turret.

Exusiai and Ramirez kept their sights on him, before gasping in total horror, "Oh shit!" The explosion appeared to have done nothing to the giant figure, only succeeding in making Patriot be knocked on to his back. It left them all in an incredible shock that Patriot was able to shrug off an NLAW and a Tandem in such a spectacular way.

That was it for the crew however, it gave them a ticket to safety.

The Driver, no longer feeling the presence of the ~12 Foot giant on the tank, grabbed the T-bar and throttled back as hard as he fucking can. The M1A3 began to rapidly back away, leaving the other 2 M1A3s in the vicinity to deal with him. The Hullbrams left the scene, infantry following with it. Patriot turned his attention to the other 2 tanks in the vicinity as soon as he got up and grabbed his turret-turned-shield, and readied it, covering most of his body.

The 2 Tanks opened fire, shooting APFSDS rounds at the figure. Patriot was smart enough to keep that turret-turned-shield up. The 2 DU Darts impacted the turret again, one fully going through a part of it, the other shattering upon hitting the heavily armored spots again.

The APFSDS when it did penetrate did little to Patriot, and only made him slightly more annoyed; So it is only the part near the barrel... good, to know...

With that information in mind, he grabbed the barrel of the turret with both of his hands, noticing that the mechanism that moved it has stiffened significantly. Taking the barrel he began to rush the M1A3 closest to him, the tank tried to use its machine guns and tried to back away.

The other tank was still loading a fresh new round when Patriot came in, and slammed the turret he was holding against the barrel of the tank, mangling it significantly. He also grabbed it, and just to make sure, he began to twist it. Some of the soldiers in the buildings began to Egress into the alleyway and back away to the park.

The other M1A3 almost had a fresh new Sabot round ready, when Patriot took that turret that he was still using and temporarily began using it as a sort of club to slash the top part of the tank, ruining any of the mounted weapons systems up there and making the drone operator in that vehicle to get into that crew's armored compartment.

The Turret tried to swing, but Patriot was full stopping the thing, still slamming the top of the vehicle, while ducking to stay just below its height. He was deliberately making it tough for the other M1A3 to take the shot and not cause a friendly fire incident. "Can't take the fucking shot, he's hanging near the crew, damnit!"

The gunner of the other tank resorted to using the smaller Calibre weapons. Which were doing nothing as Patriot was again using the turret he had ripped off the second tank as a shield. The gunner in the tank he was harassing got an idea. He didn't have guns, but he still had the Grenade Launcher Array. Smoke and Flash.

Considering that Patriot's face was right near the array on the right side of the vehicle, the Gunner flipped open the controls for the right side array and began to depress on the trigger hard. Patriot heard a little zap come from the array, before about 16 Smoke and Flash grenades shot out.

The grenades not only impacted his head, but they also detonated, temporarily disorienting him and making him back away from the tank.

The Driver of that tank began to twist the throttle, getting the tank out of the way.

However, Patriot wasn't letting go that easily. Quickly, he reached out. His hand firmly gripped onto the back of the tank, "Shit! He's got us! Need help!" The Driver cried out. The melody of gunfire continued, Patriot resting the turret he had as a shield on his side as made an attempt to prevent the tank from leaving.

"Sabot, up!"

Blaze tried to get out there, with her chainsaw ready to go, but was stopped when the other M1A3 fired. The APFSDS round sailed for the Ammo Rack of the turret he had on it. A jet of sparks occurred when the round impacted. It was then followed by a jet of flames and smoke. Ace pulled her back again.

Patriot seemed to have realized what was going on when the round penetrated the rack. There was now a jet of fire heading his way and it made him yell. It forced him to let go of the tank, allowing the armored vehicle to speed down the road, going back to the park for its own safety. Ramirez and Exusiai held their fire looking at him, "Did that get him?!" The latter questioned, keeping her sight on Patriot, but had her finger off the trigger.

That was not the case. Patriot took the turret that was now cooking off of him. He began to examine it, and at the M1A3 that was trying to get some distance to be able to fire another shot, with its coaxial and other mounted weapons opening fire. Devising something, he dashed at the Abrams, going in front of the building that most of the remaining infantry was, and tossed it at the other M1A3.

The turret, hot and cooking, landed on the M1A3's turret, its flame and sparks spilling out and the material that was the cause of all of the fiery death began to spill out, and covering a good portion of the top of the tank. The Crew of that M1A3 was quick to egress, but not before the gunner fired one AMP round in defiance. It exploded mid air and began to saturate where Patriot was in shrapnel.

There was a significant amount of dust and smoke kicked up. And there was no sounds or movement. The M1A3 was now completely on fire, the Crew retreating, holding on to whatever weapons they had in the tank for self defense.

"Did... that do it?" Graves questioned. He wasn't too sure himself, and he was reaching for a grenade launcher just incase. The Bradley's down the street were still slowly retreating, but they had their auto cannons up just incase. Foley and Jonathon was ready with the GMV again. The AC-130 above was ready to deploy 155mm AMP down on him.

A raspy, voice then rang out, and there was a strange red smoke that began to come out of where Patriot was standing.

"Good... effort," the voice said. Ramirez and the Earthlings were in total horror as the man seemed to be standing, wounded and his clothing ripped. But there was a sort of power radiating off him. A yellow aura of some kind. He seemed pissed, and he was reaching for his weird own weapon as several Shieldguards approached

The TC of the leading group of Bradley's grabbed his commanders override, set the fire rate to high, and the ammo belt to AP and HE-I. "Fuck off..." the TC said, depressing the trigger, "Fuck off! FUCK OFF!"

On the communicators, "ALL FORCES/OPERATORS, RETREAT TO THE PARK, REGROUP!" The commander and the Doctor's voice filled the air. An Apache stayed a good 750 meters from where Patriot was and began to open fire with its chain gun. The 155mm gun of the AC-130 began to open up too. It was sending round after round towards Patriot and his shield guards. It also began to shoot at any abandoned UN assets, trying to burn and destroy them beyond any source of usefulness.

There were also providing support, for the forces to leave.

"You heard him, Hunter 2-1! Penguins! Get your ass back to the vehicles and get back to the park, we need a new plan, ASAP!" Not questioning for a moment, the Rangers, Shadows, and everybody else. They all began to exit out of where they were and rush back. This was a battle they weren't ready to fight by themselves, nor was it one they well and truly prepared for. The M3A3 Bradleys and the M5 Ripsaws began to run back, they prefer not to get assaulted by the figure that just humbled 4 M1A3s and look ready enough to tear their Aluminum-Steel armor apart.

The Lead Bradley and the TC was providing covering fire, everybody else loading up and retreating back to the park.

2 HEAT rockets from RPG-26s were sent out, both of them impacting some shield guards and making them stumble. Patriot was watching keenly, and intently. Soon his grip around his halberd tightened intensely. Without any warning, Patriot threw his Halberd like a javelin.

And its target was the Apache that was trying to swerve and fly about, shooting missiles and his autocannon from range. "Incoming!" The pilot screamed, trying to dodge the rapidly approaching weapon.

The Halberd just barely scrapped the side of the attack helicopter. However, it was flying in such a way that it just narrowly missed the tail rotor, and cause the helicopter to shudder. "Fuck, fuck-! NO NO! I'M OUT!" The Apache began to back off further, going as far as 1.75 kilometers.

Back on the ground, Amiya was running with Meteorite and Jessica, when she saw the IFV still fighting. Its autocannon firing away and sounding like a great hammer being brought down and striking a spot again and again. It was only peeling away at the Shieldguards. It was tiring to see, and she did not want to believe that they were going to lose.

Patriot was now in front, walking towards the Bradley menacingly, holding the barrels of the fallen 2 M1A3s like 2 great swords. He looked absolutely horrifying to the American crew and few Riflemen that dared to stay back to assist in the tactical retreat. He and his Shieldguards were getting ever so closer to the Bradley, being defiant despite the odds that it finds itself in.

In a rush of courage and perhaps anger, Amiya rushed over to the Bradley and hopped on top. The Tank commander onboard looked at her in surprise while still having the gun and coaxial fire away, "Ms. Amiya, what the hell are you doing?!"

"Quiet, I can help you," she said to the TC simply and in a tone unlike herself. Her expression tightened, her hands going down to the hatch and gripping it firmly, as if she is supporting herself. The Doctor was trying to see what the hell she was doing through the drones he had up. Her expression became intended, her eyebrows fired and eyes slanted.

The little Cautus girl had what looks like a black, hovering diamond appear behind her back. The TC still depressing the trigger, wanting to know what she is doing. There seemed to be bolts forming around the diamond. He flinched watching the bolts fly forward, towards the Shieldguards and towards Patriot. The M3A3 continued to lay fire, the infantry next to it joining everybody else in their retreat as their ammunition began to deplete.

Patriot was now about 50 meters away from the stupidly brave Bradley and Ms. Amiya. The Bradley's gun was handling most of the shield guards while still scrapping at Patriot. The Driver was getting antsy and was feeling the need for fight or flight. But in a show of solidarity with his unit and Ms. Amiya, he opened up his hatch, got out his P-90 and began to open fire too. If he was going down, he might as well go down with a fight. "Fuck off back to where you came from!"

He grunted, the TOW launcher of the Bradley coming up. Just then, Amiya began to stand up, her hands up and forming an arts attack. They looked like balls of some sort of dark energy, the TOW launcher was now in the ready to fire position. Amiya now also had a significantly more powerful aura that surrounded her. In the back, Hunter 2-1, Penguin Logistics, and Ace's team were wondering what Amiya was doing all the way over there.

Those were not the things that Patriot was focusing on.

Rather, the thing that caught his attention was the vague little shape that just hovered above Amiya's head.

It looked acutely, and suspiciously.

Like a little crown.

A crown that he had only seen in some stories and legends.

Amiya had her arts attack ready, it looked absolutely menacing. 3 other similar attacks. The Bradley's TOW Launcher was also ready to go. Foley's GMV, Blaze, and Ace, joined by Dunn, Ramirez, and everybody else began to fire down the street, with the melee operators rushing in. Texas had what looked like a golden aura emit out of her towards the sky, over Patriot. Ramirez had grabbed a new AT-12T, Exusiai a new NLAW.

Amiya yelled out, her attacks finally going forward towards Patriot. BOTH of the TOWs in the Bradley's Launcher fired off.

The golden aura above patriot materialized into a Sword Rain from Texas. Blaze, using her Chainsaw, shot out her combustible blood and sent it towards patriot. Lappland had grabbed her 2 swords again and began to slash away, sending arts attacks that vaguely looked like wolves. The M134 began to fire away. Several guns, courtesy of Graves' Shadows began to let loose.

The NLAW and AT-12T rang out again. Arrows, Grenades, and all sorts of munitions being sent towards the Shieldguards and Patriot. The bullets and the explosions began to ring at last, while several attacks impacted Patriot, a great deal of steam and smoke going up. The TOWs had detonated too. The Shieldguards dropped and began to retreat, seeing Patriot get hit so much. They doubted that he survived that.

"C-cease fire!" Foley yelled, breathing heavily, "Cease!"

"Hold your fire!" The TC screamed over the Bradley's speaker and at the top of his voice. Blaze landed on the Bradley turret and looked at Amiya.

"You alright Bunny-?" She asked. However, Amiya was breathing heavily, appearing utterly exhausted after that attack. Three of her rings didn't appear to be in good shape, possibly signaling at how powerful of an attack she just released.

She still had the crown over her head.

Ramirez and Exusiai stopped next to the Bradley and had their guns up. Dunn and the rest of Hunter 2-1, Ace and his team, and the Shadows began to stand next to the Bradley. Graves held his gun in a ready combat postion. Lappland and Carmen stood in front of the Bradley, the Lupo keeping her sword - which was still a washed in a white aura - brandished while Carmen held up her Spas-12 ready. Texas had her weapon slinged around her back, but she was holding her sword and another one that she had.

Jonathon spooled the M134 and silently muttered under his breath, "Come on..." Fang and Melantha's team walked up, looking over. Kroos got on the GMV and had her MK.22 ready.

The smoke and steam began to clear, but it was accompanied by heavy, exhausted breathing.

To the astonishment, and respect of some, Patriot was still standing. However, it appears that all of that was taking a toll on him. Amiya glared down at him, from the top of the Bradley, still gripping the hatch. Blaze held her Chainsaw and looked at Amiya, "Orders?" The Diamond behind Amiya, the crown upon her, she looked like an ultimate figure of authority despite what she is.

Patriot fell forward, the red smoke dissipated. The 2 barrels fell next to him. His shield fell next to him. Amiya kept an eye on him, "Somebody... check him.."

Graves looked at a Shadow, "You, go do it." The merc nods, going up, gently and carefully. Fang followed with Beagle. Foley drove the GMV forward a little. The TC of the Bradley brought the gun down to farm at Patriot.

"Stay down you son of a bitch..."

Looking down at Patriot, the Mercenary began to poke him with the barrel, noticing faint movements. He turned around to face the Bradley and Amiya, "He's unconscious, still alive, what do we do with him?" Graves pointed at the Mercenary's medical bag.

"Pump some sleep medicine into him, let's make sure he stays like that till Rhodes Island can figure out what to do with him," the Rangers sighed in relief. Exusiai sighs. She let go of the NLAW and goes to kick it away, sending it into a window. Ramirez sat back. Several mercenaries began to pump sleeping medicine into Patriot.

"Sorry amigo," Graves began, going over to Patriot and joined his mercenaries in getting the sleep drug on him, "But it's tiempo dormir para tu." He said, jokingly as he jammed a syringe in Patriot and began to inject the drugs.

"Holy fuck we got him..." Dunn commented, breathless, "Jesus Christ..."

Over the UAVs and Drones, the Doctor and Commander were cheering. "Jesus H. Christ we actually subdued the Son of a bitch!"

"Oh Theresa, we actually got him!"

Carmen and Lappland stepped up to him, "We are supposed to capture this.. person, right?" Lappland questioned, pointing her blade at him. The sound of a heavy duty helicopter could be heard. Foley nodded.

The craft began to approach, it was holding some sort of large container that hung just below it. Several Apaches were escorting it, as well as the 2 KA-52s. Patriot seemed to move again. Some concern flared up, but everybody calmed back down when they saw him still in a sleep state, thanks to the drugs. Some of the strongest ever allowed on Planet Earth.

The container slowly was lowered down, and placed before them. The other M1A3 Platoon in the city coming to assist. The Attack helicopters spread out to start ensuring that there was no reunion for a 2.5 kilometer radius of that point.

The container opened to reveal a sort of ice box. A Cryochamber.

Graves began to wave, "Come on, help us with packing this big guy up!" Blaze put her Chainsaw away and joined Dunn, Ace, and the others next to Patriot. 1 M1A3 came over. There was a large machine with containers marked as "Subduing Agents".

Ramirez was there with Exusiai to help the 30 operators, Shadows, and Rangers in trying to lift Patriot up. "Jesus Christ he's heavy!" Dunn complained, trying to push him towards the chamber. The M1A3 offered to use the main gun of the turret to try and lift.

"Appreciated, thanks man!" Graves called to the TC with a thumbs up and a smirk. Attaching some hooks along the length of the barrel, as well as putting those hooks on Patriot, who was still out, the tank was able to successfully lift him enough to be able to quickly put him in the Cryochamber.

Once he was in, it was closed up and the containers began to hook up to Patriot. Health and Vital monitors activated.

Stepping off the platform, Ramirez and Exusiai high fives each other.

Soon, the container closed back up, and the helicopter began to lower itself. Magnetically attaching the container to the helicopter, arms came out of the craft to start wrapping around and securing the aircraft. At that point, they were clear to leave.

And that was going to be given to the operators too, especially as the Commander came over, "Mission accomplish, retreat back to the park."

"That went surprisingly well!" Dunn comments, turning to everybody present, "Let's get some drinks when we get back to New Syracuse or Rhodes Island!"

"Honestly?" Graves chuckled, "Yeah, why not, it's on me anyways folks!"

Blaze was chuckling. However, elevating breathing from Amiya caught her attention, "Oh no," the little Cautus girl was utterly exhausted from the looks of it and from what she just did, it was not impossible to see why. Slowly the little CEO began to fall forward, the dark diamond disappearing. She was caught by Blaze and the Bradley TC.

"Christ, tuckered herself out doing that huh?" The man chuckles. Blaze nodded, fighting the want to coddle her. Everybody in the vicinity was driving back to the park, where there was going to be a bunch of aircraft waiting to take everybody home. Watching as the TC set her down, lying on her back on the backside of the Bradley's turret, Blaze spoke, watching Dunn and everybody else walk around, arms in the air, excited for drinks.

"Yeah, guess she has."

The crown was still hovering upon Amiya's head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 605 36
Earth isn't the only place that exists in the universe, there are other worlds or dimensions that exist in many different ways. Follow the story of a...
397 2 15
Savanna Govrive was a normal girl until she found out about the mysterious planet. Apparently there was astronauts going missing from this new planet...
2.2K 44 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
787 110 27
Abriel Brighton exists solely to give birth to genetically perfect children-a role she has no interest in fulfilling. Created by the scientists who o...