Arknights: Starsfall I

By MNL_AAF

Season 1 of the Starsfall series. Cover is credited to the effort of: @Legend_of_Frog The United States Space... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue
Starsfall Season 2

Chapter 93

1K 43 38
By MNL_AAF

United States Government Intranet

The United Nations Security will have an audience with you tomorrow. We are busy trying to prepare Ms. Tomimi to get off Earth. Although, she is going to remain for a while, the Space force doesn't want to waste resources. So please, bring some people.

- President Mayla Hawthorne

I am thankful, it will be weird coming to a Democratic country that is strangely similar to ours and yet... is significantly older*.

The Columbian Union is roughly 40 years old, compared to your nation's 279 years old.

- President Elena Laila

Interesting... does this mean that our nation should pursue a sort of protective big sibling policy to your country? We honestly could care less, but it would be good, mutually, once the information and news starts spreading more and more.

- President Mayla Hawthorne

We shall see, we shall see. Preferably? it would be nice.

- President Elena Laila

The United Kingdom is surprisingly taking the news of Victoria quite well. Not the entire country is onboard with it, but a majority is 'Chill enough' with the whole situation. Suppose that's a good thing.

Means that we don't have to worry about some things.

- British Prime Minister

United States Space Force had to stop 13 Civilian Vessels from trying to sneak to Terra. The Security Council has authorized us to arrest people, and we are authorized to outright use Military Force to stop anybody heading to Terra.

We can allow for the military dealing with the potential infections, but large amounts of civilians are not acceptable, especially since containment of the Originium in the Northeastern North America is tough enough, and that they probably are going there for unknown interests.

Speaking of North America, we need more Laser miners by the way.

- Department of Defense

The hostiles we are projecting to capture.

Patriot - for FrostNova, the strongest one we have to deal with, stay cautious.

Mephisto - Debatable, but preferably we terminate him

Faust- Unknown, capture

Poll on Earthling Opinions about Terra: Gathered from the votes of 1.5 billion people around the globe;

Majority European, America, British, Australian, and similarly democratic and western nations are approving about helping and being open minded to the Terrans - 43%

Majority Latin Americans, Africans, Asians, and Middle Easterns are neutral, but will swing either way - 37%

Majority Chinese and others find the whole situation a waste of time or view it as Neo-Imperialism - 20%

[ - Associated Press of New York City - ]

"Beauty of 115"

Pvt. James Ramirez

The Helicopters began to swerve, jolting the personnel in the vehicle who were not used to having that happen. Early afternoon has arrived, and the aircraft was busy pulling into a J-hook to land on the designated helipads. Pulling into the helipads and landing with an acceptably gentle 'Thud', the doors began to open.

Graves got up, "This that RRA town that were supposed to land at?" he comments, looking out at the town. It was being converted into the largest concentration of Russian Reserve Forces. Engineering vehicles coming in to build Utilitarian buildings for them, while engineers worked on improving local life. Considering this town has been here for a while, it should not hurt.

Ramirez stepped out with Exusiai, everybody else immediately egressing. They were getting off of these helicopters and going to quickly utilize another craft, while the Doctor gets off and goes into a makeshift command center.

This transfer was as simple as that. They were going into V22s, the birds being relatively large capacity and good enough for the entire unit. Graves was finding it easy to talk with Ace and Blaze, which was good.

Loading into the 2 birds that they were given, they began to start up, and begin the take-off procedure. Sitting down with Exusiai, the angel in question slightly leaning towards him, Ramirez relaxed and looked at Hunter 2-1 once more. Giving a nod, and then receiving thumbs up or nods in return, he began to doze off.

After strapping his AT-12T and M5 down, of course. Foley and the rest advised everybody to rest up well.

Now, within the group, some had taken their new weapons and looked at it from several angles. Steward was one of them and he got a little creative. He had his wand and brand new, priestly printed M4 Rifle and he wondered, honestly, How could I combine them?

He asked for a little modification, thats all. It allowed for him to use both the rifle with his right hand on the trigger, while also using his left to hold up his wand and hold up the rifle. He tested it out, and honestly, he is pleasantly surprised that the idea worked. Kroos was ready to go, and her eyes slightly opened for a second. It was only for a flash of a moment, because they were back to being shut a moment after.

Back in New Syracuse, the LGD Operators plus Daniel were preparing to leave and head to the LGD headquarters. Swire was not happy about the ordeal, but she relented and just packed up to go. Ch'en was nervous, in all of her life, she was slightly nervous of going back to the headquarters to continue life on Terra.

Daniel was here to reassure her however. And he's going to keep that promise he made.

However, on their way out, they passed by Kal'tsit and Rosmontis. The latter of the 2 was asking some soldiers if she can use an A-10 hull for a little test. Lately, the little tabby catgirl was testing herself with more and more UN vehicles. She tried herself with the Challengers, tried with some RRA T-90s, and an M1A3 and its Robotic compliment.

All in the name of protecting those she cares about.

The commander on the base looked at her skeptically before looking up at Kal'tsit, "Ma'am are you absolutely sure?"

The old lynx just shrugged, and it made the commander let out a sigh of exhaustion. "It is what she wants, but I recommend you do so anyways," she looks down at Rosmontis, who was looking at some of the hangers. "Lately, she has been becoming adamant in trying to expand her abilities in the name of defending others she cares about."

"Alright," the commander chuckled, a bit of amusement on him, "Fine, I'll see if there's some spare A-10s sitting around."

Rosmontis had a cute little smile on her face, causing Kal'tsit to softly hum in appreciation. She faced him and she gave him a thumbs up while she held her little laptop in her left arm, "Thank you."

Ramirez was awoken with a jolt. The V-22 was alight with activity with everybody getting their weapons ready and preparing for the drop. Exusiai was already up and she was gripping her vector tightly. Foley looked over at the private, "Ramirez, when this ramp drops, take point with Carmen, Lappland, Texas and Exusiai," he points at the rest, "Everybody else will egress shortly after."

"Got it Sergeant," he looks at the 4 he is getting off with. Ramirez hit the bolt release on the right side of his gun, Exusiai made sure to load a fresh mag into her Vector. Lappland and Carmen both reloaded their Spas-12 Shotguns and looked absolutely menacing. Texas was flipping around her little device before it activated, turning into her golden blade.

The Shadows on board this V-22 saw that and gave whistles or little whoops, "Hot damn, she's got a lightsaber? That's bad ass!"

"Gold too, guess we're on the side of the Jedi," Graves chuckled, loading his gun. Dunn got his weapon ready, and nodded at Blaze and Ace, both of them and their teams was ready to go.

Soon, the V-22 lurched. Fang and some others grimaced, Kroos didn't and neither did the folk who were used to the J-hook by now. The craft began to quickly descend, its landing gear out. The craft soon touched down in the park that the Doctor and the others first encountered Mephisto and some others in. There was still some equipment laying around, hinting back at the battle that was had.

The ramp dropped, and the 5 designated began to quickly move out, spreading out into a semi-circle formation and aiming their weapons outwards. Sweeping the forest to ensure that it was safe. A moment later, the rest of the team onboard the craft began to egress, joining them in their little formation. All of them had some sort of Personal Protective Equipment on. Some operators didn't, but it was pretty much recommended for them.

Meteorite and Jessica was out, joined by Amiya and Frostleaf.

The Shadows were the last ones out of the craft, and once Graves shouted back into the vehicle that, "We're all out!" The V-22 began to lift off the ground, and vector back to the Ursine town. The other V-22 with Scout's team and those Shadows began to leave as well.

Amiya stayed behind Jessica, and looked around at the ominously silent Nomadic City, "Never thought we would be back here again..." Foley looked around, and Dunn gave a low whistle, "Christ, what the fuck happened here?"

Graves stepped over, looking at the buildings, the wreckage of vehicles, and the signs of the Russian Reserve Army being here with the UAV was present. "Sweet god..." Foley began to rally everybody, spouting orders.

"Listen up! Remember our objectives, hold this park until the Airborne Unit comes in!" Scout and the team of Jessica, Meteorite and Frostleaf began to head off towards the buildings, towards the city center. Graves saw them moving and looked at his own, "Hey, group A, get yourselves over to the city center, help them!"

9 Shadows began to run with them, heading towards where the other V-22 landed. Everybody else began to fortify the park, in anticipation for the aircraft that is bringing in the Airborne Infantry. Ramirez began to climb up on one of the trees. Perching himself on the branch, he began to aim off in a direction.

He noticed a building, designed vaguely like a Japanese school, with a flag that had a circle and a fist on it. In Russian, or Ursine, was the initials of USSG. Ramirez personally had no idea what that was, but he wasn't going to care about it. The city was an eerie peace. There was no sounds of human activity. There was only vague sounds of warfare off in the distance. Probably the other squads engaging some hostiles.

He was joined by the glow of a halo, and the light tapping of fragmented wings soon upon his side, "What're you doing?" Exusiai's curious voice graced him, and he sighs, "Sitting in a tree and doing good ol'... watch," he points out to the streets. "I bet something's going to come around the corner over there."

He opens his bag and sets it on the branch, "We're just waiting a little bit for the Airborne to get here, so," he opens his MRE package and begins to pour some water in the heating, "Just going to warm up some Chili Mac and some Cherry Cobbler." He gets the box fully opened, Exusiai watching him after setting her vector down on her lap. Ramirez got the MRE bag and opened it up, getting the aforementioned 2 items, decently sized, and putting them in. He sets it on a branch, keeping it upright.

"Sounds good," she comments, bringing out her magazines and checking the Originium ammo, "Gonna try something..." she grabs her Vector again. Ramirez was the curious one now, looking at her and watching her, his attention briefly removed from his task of preparing an MRE. "What are you going to do?"

She shushed him, focusing. She began aiming down the sights, and was looking for a good target. She focused on a decently large tree somewhere at the edge of the park, "That'll do it..." Depressing her trigger, after her halo and wings began to glow much brighter for a moment, she sent a single, Originium bullet out. The projectile glowed a curious red and yellow, before impacting the tree.

Something akin to a medium sized fragmentation explosion occurred. Breaking open a decent chunk of the tree and making Ramirez jolt in surprise, "Goddamn!" He looked at the tree and blinked rapidly trying to see, "Fucking god, I didn't know that you guys can do that with your guns."

Exusiai giggled, "Well, I can't do it often, Usually I am forced to use Rubber bullets because of Lungmen Regulations." Ramirez blinked in contemplation as she shone, "well, that and the fact that if you do it to often, it damages the gun," she hugged the vector, "And this gun is my first and precious one, so I don't want to risk breaking it." She sets her gun down and sniffs the air. "That uh..." she looks at the MRE pack, "Chili Mac and Cobbler is almost done, right?"

Ramirez nods, going to grab it, "Yep," getting the packs open, and producing 2 spoons from a pocket on his jacket, "Here." Exusiai took the long spoon and smiles. "Thank you."

"No problem," Ramirez said with a smile, offering the bag of cobbler to her, "Dig in"

On the other end of the park, Fang, Kroos, and Beagle was having a little chat. The 3 of them were gathered around a little fire that Kroos had made, while the rest was busy trying to clear up the forest to make the landing as smooth as possible. Kroos was humming happily, holding her Mk.22. She still had her crossbow, just incase.

She recognized the power of such a weapon, but still, having a crossbow is always nice. She loaded a new round into the chamber, and continued her humming. Fang was quietly watching out. She had her spear at the ready, but was holding the M4 rifle that she was given by the United Nations.

Beagle had a semi-automatic shotgun, a Mossberg 500. It fit well with her defensive role since she was forced to be up close anyways.

There was noises from across the street and it forced the 3 to focus their attention off in that direction.

"Hold on..." Kroos brought up her weapon, "What was that noise..." There was the sound of boots and the clinking of Originium crystals. It made Fang and Beagle get into a ready fighting stance while the sniper quickly hopped on to the top of a tree.

Aiming towards the source of the noises, Fang began to see Reunion uniforms. "Contact, Reunion!" she warned, but she noticed that there was something off about them. Something... unearthly and unholy. Their eyes, through their masks, was glowing orange. It was a bunch of Renion possessed.

Kroos got her communicator and began to repeat the contact alert throughout the unit, causing a few Shadows to come over, holding their guns.

"Holy shit," one of them, his voice muffled by the mask he was wearing. His eyes focused and he began to shake a little, seeing them, raising his gun. "That's a fucking zombie if I ever seen one!"

Fang grumbled, "Don't just stand there, open fire!"

At the order, Kroos' Mk.22 began to ring out, and so did Fang, and the shadow's rifles. .30-06 rounds flew from Fang's gun while .338 rounds began to fly from Kroos' sniper. Beagle put her shield up, and placed her shotgun over it, and began to fire off, slugs soaring towards the approaching hostiles.

Graves came over with Dunn, Ace, and Blaze. The very former letting out a very surprised, "Huh! Well would you fuckin' look at that?!" he raises his rifle, in genuine surprise, "Actual fucking Zombies!" Dunn aimed his rifle, "Oi!" he looks at the 3, while the operators and shadows were currently opening fire for their own lives.

Beagle had to back up as much larger zombies that she can't handle began to get close. Fang supported her retreat with the angry barking of her M4 rifle. Kroos began to fire in a bit more of a rapid succession. Dunn called out, "Hey Graves! Blaze! Ace!" the 3 looked at them, after preparing their weapons, "Whoever gets the least kills gets everybody else drinks!" at the call of a challenge, Blaze smirked, "You're on!"

Ace lightly hit his shield and chuckled, "Sure, I'm not being the poor guy at the bottom!"

Graves just charged his rifle, "Why the hell not? Let's make this a competition!" Soon, the 4 joined the conflict, Blaze's chainsaw roaring throughout as she went towards a cluster that wasn't in the line of sight of the active firearms.

Foley and Jonathon began to engage some incoming Reunion infected, possessed, whatever fits the bill, sounds of their own guns filling the east side. "Jonathon! Get your M250 over to that branch pile and start laying the heat!"

"I'm on it sir!" Jonathon reports, heading over to set up his SAW and began to spray it down range at the infected coming in. Foley was trying to hit accurate shots, with Shadows near him firing in tandem for support.

Foley got on his communicator and yelled, "We need Apache and AC-130 support on our position," he hesitated, "Whiskey Delta are coming around the park and is pushing on us, we need support ASAP!"

"Standby, Squad of Apaches are heading to your position." Foley sighed, "Can't here here fast enough," he goes back to shooting the possessed coming in. Miles away, the attack helicopters began to approach, while the AC-130 began to vector in the direction of Chernobog. The KA-52s began to divert and follow.

Carmen, Lappland, Texas, and several Shadows and some of Ace's squad went down south and began to have a melee blast. There was the sound of There also seemed to be a pair of insane laughter that filled the combat area. For some Shadows, it was a dream come true and an absolute eye pleaser.

For some others, a horrific nightmare.

Oh, they weren't referring to the zombie Reunion for the absolute record.

Rather, it was one of their own that was eliciting these notions.

Turns out the inner Marine in Carmen had come in full swing in response to seeing so many melee targets and that seeing a perfect opportunity to let loose. "Ehehehaaa..." she begins, looking down for a bit, Lappland looking at her for a moment in confusion. Only to see an insane, unrestrained smile appear on Carmen's face as she looked up and began to laugh, near insanely. Texas, who had her sword and rifle out, saw Carmen's face and briefly had a look of Exasperation, "Oh god damn it, there's TWO of them."

Carmen was going full no-sanity mode as she affixed bayonet on her shotgun and rifle, beginning to charge, stab, and blast some of the infected she can. Her insane laughter, plus Lappland's insane laughter, added this strange, unholy feeling over the people witnessing this. One Shadow put down his rifle, mostly because he needed to reload, and he shuddered, "Goddamn, don't ever want to see those 2 together..."

"That'd be the recipe for hell on Earth and Terra." Texas wholeheartedly agreed.

She heard a few possessed get near her. Quite a few. It was their last mistake in their miserably, zombie lives, as she decided to raise her sword, and unleash one of her abilities, "Back off!" She yelled out, just as a storm of golden blades began to come down on them. Some Shadows had to back up, lest they get hit by the blades.

"Dude," one of the comments, still in awe watching her ability, "She can do that?!"

Exusiai and Ramirez were busy shooting at the possessed coming from the north side. Both of them still in the tree, the MRE thoroughly finished. Exusiai's Vector rang out, sending bullets down at the infected. Doing significantly more damage than it would in Lungmen, in due part that she is using actual Originium bullets and not the rubber bullets she was forced to work with.

Ramirez's M5 rifle barked and barked, sending rounds where it would easily kill the possessed. Although he, like many others, was slowly running into a problem. These fuckers are regenerating, and they are regenerating quite fast. This was the thing that the Russians warned about when they originally engaged the region. "Christ," Ramirez grumbled under his breath, putting a few more bullets into the body of a possessed, "These guys don't go down so fucking easily."

"Yeah!" Exusiai responded through clenched teeth as she fired off another burst of 5 bullets from her gun, slightly enhancing her Arts to make the 5th bullet of each burst to have that little fragmentation explosion. It was the thing doing numbers to the possessed as they began to close in on the park. Ramirez got his 40mm grenades out, "God damn it," he opens the M320 module out of his bag, and loads an HE-I round in, "Grenade out!"

A soft, Thunk! was heard, followed by an explosion that impacted a possessed and caused it to split apart, while fragments went into the zombies near it. The 2 got an assist in the form of Bison and Croissant, the 2 rushing over with LMGs to start tearing into the northern hood. There was the rough sounds of what seem to be rotors. "Gunships on approach, stand by-!"

Fang and the units around her had to slowly back up. Melantha's team was not there yet, but they were starting to feel a bit of pressure as what looks like much more heavily armored possessed, in Defender uniforms. Their tactical shields was still an annoyance, even for Steward who was duel using his wand and the rifle.

"Damn things are so annoying-!" A Shadow complained, reloading his gun, "Just pump 'em full of lead and they still don't go down!"

Melantha had resorted to her blade, slashing at some of the lighter versions of the possessed before backing away, her focus tightening on making sure nobody gets hurt or caught. Steward began to look around, just as the chopping noise in the sky began to pick up, "What is that noise?" He set his wand and M4 down, looking around.

The sound of the rotors picked up, only for Steward to finally catch the source of it. He began to aim his vision towards it, trying to catch all of its details. A sleek, black aircraft with rotors on top began to barrel towards the park from the east. There was several more behind it. It was a helicopter, the American Apaches.

And they were here to make their days much better.

Adnachiel stopped his sniping,and everybody briefly looked upward in the direction of the noises when the helicopter began to pull up, and j-Hook into the area, the rest of them spreading out. Their rotors and engines filling the entirety of the park with loud and powerful noises. "Everybody, get away from the streets!"

They heard soon over their communicators as the craft began to tilt back to level. However, as the helicopter began to tilt back upwards to enter a hover state, it began to unleash the dumb fire rockets it had on its wings, as well as open up its 30mm chain gun. Each rocket and each shell began to land in the crowds of hostile possessed, and began to rapidly reduce many of them into bits they cannot regenerate from.

The heavy defenders were the subject of the 30mm gun that began to tear them apart and turn them into paste and bits, although it took several rounds, they were eventually put down. This helicopter's assistance on the side of the park that Melantha and some Shadows were covering alleviated quite a lot of pressure on them. One Shadow however got on his communicator, "Hey man, careful!" next to him, Cardigan was reloading an AA-12 Shotgun that she was given. Hearing him yell about being careful, she turned to him with a raised eyebrow, "You almost hit us!"

"Sorry!" The pilot and gunner of the helicopter apologized, "That was a little close-"

The other 6 helicopters began to spread out and assistance where they can, keeping their distance, using their targeting computers to send volley after volley of rockets, not missiles, towards more Possessed that was trying to head towards the park and towards where the other V-22 landed.

The other craft was still in the city, and they were reporting problems, and that warranted assistance from the 3 Apaches.

Ramirez and Exusiai were doing fine on their own with the assistance of Croissant and Bison, but with the helicopter coming over to help level the more tough to kill ones, they began to relax on their shooting. "Thank god, Attack Helicopters," Ramirez set his rifle back down. Exusiai chuckles, watching the craft push out and further secure the landing zone.

"I see why," she puts her Vector on her lap and goes to take a drink, "That made things so much easier didn't it?"

"Yeah," Ramirez heard the pounding of much heavier rotors. Looking off in the direction of that source, the 2 can see more V-22s and one that looks like a much larger one. It was the helicopter that delivered Challengers to New Thames in Londinium. It was flanked by several more helicopters of the same design. It began to begin a slow approach, its usual bay holding large containers or, in the case of some of them, tapped up M3A3 Bradleys and GMVs.

The containers was a weird one. Where was the MPFs?

Foley began to pop a flare and shot it high into the sky. The Aircraft continued their approach. The Attack Helicopters had form a perimeter and was actively hunting possessed that were still in the area. Exusiai and Ramirez got off from the tree they were on and began to head towards the site.

The large helicopters began to lower containers down into the field, while also lowering the trapped M3A3 Bradleys and GMVs.

The containers had vents on them, signaling that there was personnel inside the containers. But what was in the containers themselves? Foley didn't know.

Soon, the group gathered around, calming down after the whole debacle with what was practically Zombies. Graves, Dunn, Blaze, and Ace came back.

Turns out, Graves got the least amount of kills according to his smart glasses. But that was fine. Apparently drinks down here were cheap and good quality, so he ain't complaining.

Carmen and Lappland came back, but they were covered in soot, fabrics of Reunion soldiers, and even some blood. Both of them were silently laughing maniacally. Texas came up behind them, her ear and eyes twitching at the fact that there was two of them. And the fact that they almost act the same when combat comes around...

She began to chew slightly more pocky than she normally would.

The big helicopters began to leave, flying away. Meanwhile, the V-22s came on down, and dropped off Multi-National forces. American, Russian, and British being the make up of the group. The former of the 3 heading into the Bradleys, while the other 2 began to get the GMVs ready to go. Those were armed with M134 Miniguns instead of the usual M2 Browning or M240B.

As they were doing all of that, Ramirez went up to Foley with Exusiai behind him, "Sergeant."

"Yes Ramirez?" He asked, turning to him, putting his rifle over his back. The containers were still, but there seemed to be some sort of commotion inside. "What exactly are in the containers?" Foley shrugged, "Not sure, but whatever it was, it seems to be important or strategically valuable enough to-" he was cut off.

Dunn, who was busy talking with Blaze near one of the containers, let out a noise of surprise and turned to the container. Just as a noice of some kind began to start up. It was whole heartedly familiar to the Ranger, and to the rest of the forces here. Foley began to chuckle, Ramirez began to whoop, "Oh hell YEAH!" Exusiai, who spent enough time with them, alongside the rest of the Penguin Logistics operators, began to cheer in excitement and acknowledgement.

"Hahahaha! Time to have some fun!" Carmen called out, pumping her fist wildly. Lappland was equally as excited. Bison didn't comment on it, but he looked relieved.

"Nice! We get one of 'em!" Croissant called out, lifting her shield in cheer. Fang and Melantha's teams scurried and hid in face of the unfamiliar noises. Ace chuckled and nodded in acknowledgement of what was about to come assist them. Graves began to clap and whoop, "That's what I'm fuckin' talking about!"

The Containers' walls dropped, with the roof falling with one of the walls, revealing the glory of about 8 M1A3s, loaded with CSAMM, CROWs, and DARTs' latest technologies. Their Hydrogen-Turbine Engines roaring to life, their high pitched whine making Texas and Lappland cover their ears, alongside some of Ace's unit with sensitive hearing.

The noise was soon subsiding, as the 8 Abrams MBTs began to drive off of their containers, and began to spin their turrets around, while letting their robotic dogs hop off and start walking around. Each Abrams got about 1 M5 Ripsaw this time, which came out of the other containers. The tanks consolidated what they had.

The other V22 in the city was actually having problems, and it was being broadcasted back to the unit here.

The Tanks began to line up on the street, with the M3A3 Bradleys. Foley chuckles, seeing some GMVs left open for them, as well as some M1A3s that were willing to start carrying people along. "Alright you all," Graves and Ace also got ready, "Let's load up people!" The 3 leader figures began to direct everybody, while through the PRTS system, the Doctor began to get Fang and Melantha to join up with the group, ordering them to head for the Bradleys.

Hunter 2-1, Ace's team, and Penguin Logistics, as well as Graves and his other squad, got the to GMVs.

Foley was driving, Ramirez was on the M134. Dunn, Jonathon, and Carmen were in the other passenger seats, but had their guns facing out. Texas was driving the other vehicle, and Exusiai was on the M134 there. There was dummy proof instructions on it, and spinning it up for a moment, she feels ready to use it.

The Shadows got loaded up, causing Foley to report, "Alright team, let's get our asses on the move!" At the order, the GMVs began to drive through the city, passing by the USSG flag. Amiya and Meteorite's unit, as well as Shadow group A, were much further into the city by now, after thoroughly engaging some of the Possessed.

Flanked by the armored unit of Abrams and Bradleys, the consolidated team of Earthlings and Terrans were bound for the landing site of the second V22.

Hoping that they were alright.

From a rooftop, a hooded figure was watching over their movements with curiosity. Scouting them out thoroughly, he began to retreat. Hiding behind an AC unit, he brings up his communicator and spoke, "Mephisto, they are coming your way, with their armored toys in tow."

"Excellent, thank you Faust, I can finally test some of my latest creations against them!"

Knowing the crazed Liberi Scientist, that was going to happen soon enough.

Somewhere in the sky, there was 2 aircraft that was entering a sort of orbit around the city. They both came from the same design, however, they were modified for vastly different purposes.

Through all allied communicators, one phrase broke through the static. A voice coming from one of the flying craft.

But that phrase was powerful because the Earthlings down below, and by extension, some of the Terrans, knew what it meant for the enemy.

"Friendly AC-130 above, let's rain down hell."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 9.7K 34
When an Alien ship came to anchor just outside Earth's atmosphere and contacted humans for the first time, the whole planet was in an uproar. People...
36.9K 1.5K 77
Continuation of Arknights: Starsfall I With the end of Reunion, the United Nations now stands as the victors in an Anti-Terrorist operations. However...
39K 1.1K 20
The United Star of Gaia, an advanced space faring human civilization comes across a fantasy like planet in their journey to explore the star. This is...
8.4K 349 46
When things are broken apart, they will eventually come back together again. Whether it be via unexpected peace, or via a war for their very existenc...