the coaches daughter. | a. ha...

By kazxuhaa

Armani Galtier, the adopted daughter of Christophe Galtier, knows the ins and outs of football due to her fat... More

00
01

introduction

336 12 2
By kazxuhaa

Hi! This is my second story, hopefully I feel more passionate about this one. I want to try and reach for 2000 words per story instead of 1.1k-1.3k words.

Just so there is no confusion, words written with italics and quotation marks like "this" for example, will mean that the characters are speaking in French. If the text is normal like "this", they're speaking in English.

Is that confusing? I hope not.

Italics without quotation marks are simply thoughts.

Just needed to clear that up, but anyways here are the characters.

This is Achraf Hakimi.

- He plays as a Defender for PSG and Morocco National Football Team

- He is 24 years old.

- Is 5'11, or 180.3cm

- His birthday is November 4th.

I literally got so excited when I saw this on Pinterest, she looks so gorgeous.

This is Armani Galtier.

- She is 22 years old. (She will be portrayed as 4 years old in chapter "00").

- She is 5'5, or 165.1cm.

- Her birthday is November 15th.

This is Armani's father, Christophe Galtier.

- He is 56 years old.

- He is the coach for PSG, and a former football player himself.

- He is 5'9, or 175.3cm.

- His birthday is August 23rd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 14.2K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.4M 35.4K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
757K 39.9K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...