The Augurey

By CarolinaRamos043

This is a story inspired by the HP book called the cursed child but with my own twist, romance and ending to... More

Revelations.
The riddle.
Hogwarts express
Hogwarts.
First day.
Ollivanders.
She will squash you like a bug.
Wizards chess.
Halloween.
The three broomsticks
The Towel.
Partners.
Curious.
Who'd you rather.
Astronomy tower.
First Tournamente.
-C.D
Walking to class
Secrets.
Slytherin Stereotype.
Practacing.

Yule Ball.

3 0 1
By CarolinaRamos043

"Delphi wake up!" Someone aggressively nudged me awake. I groaned "What?" I opened my eyes and saw Daphne pretty as ever, in fact angelic even. She twirled showing off her beautiful pastel blue dress and her hair, flowers were adding beauty to her already beautiful golden locks.

"So what do you think?" She said with the sweetest smile.

I grabbed my hair and put it up into a ponytail getting out of bed. "You're beautiful Daphne" I pulled her into an embrace, "Only you could awaken me and not make me want to commit murder"

"Aww you know you can be a sweetheart when you want to you know that?"

I chuckled, "I can but shh don't tell people that" I winked at her, "But I have a question why are you dressed so early? The ball is only tonight"

She put her hands up in excitement, "Well I was just so excited to put it on and- wait did you say early? It's past lunchtime Delphi."

What?! I looked down at my watch to see it was 18:23. Why did I sleep for so long? Then the
Memories of me going into the magical environment I created in my closet where Render and Kraven are. I spent hours on end last night entertaining them and teaching kraven a few tricks, he is growing fast.

I rubbed my forehead, "Yeah apparently it is..il eat something and also get dressed" Daphne nodded and gave me a peck on the cheek before exiting the dorm.

Alright time to hop in the shower.

~

Everyone was already with their partner and at the ball. And im still here.. in the dorm. This is stupid perhaps I shouldn't even go, I've never went to such things so I'm sure I won't be missing it. I looked at myself in the mirror, makeup done, hair done. Dress on. I used a fitting spell that made this dress fit me in all the right places. I sighed and took my heels off. I'm not going. Then my augury flew over to me flapping its wings in front of me, "What?" She bit the tip of my heel and brought it to me.
"I'm not sure I want to go anymore Eve." I laid down on my bed. She made a noise of dissatisfaction and pecked her beak on my foot "Ow!" I grabbed the heel angrily, "Fine!" I put them back on, "But you owe me one." She flapped her wings and flew straight into my closet telling me she was paying her friends a visit.

This is stupid i told myself as I put myself back together. No date plus your late, well I have myself to thank for the no date part. I dabbed on my perfume and applied lipgloss again. Let's just go and get this over with.

(HERMIONE GRANGER POV.)

Viktor has been the sweetest. He indeed is a gentleman. He couldn't stop complimenting me on my dress, which I found most endearing. He swayed with me. I could feel Ron's eyes burning a whole through my skull. I could see from the corner of my eye that his night wasn't going as well as mine was. He was sitting down with Harry by his side. Their dates next to them looking like they're imploring for them to dance but to no avail they seemed to not be budging. Poor girls. Viktor's smile caught my attention. It was in fact contagious.

But it wasn't as much as...

Why am I thinking about her right now? She's not even here. Why wasn't she even? And why did I want to see her? As my date flipped me I took the opportunity to take another glance around the room. I frowned, I couldn't help it. Why didn't she come, really? I mean she did say that she perhaps wasn't but still. Is she really tucked up in her room right now? Tonight of all nights? What was she even doing up there? Reading? Writing? Taking care of Kraven? Couldn't she do all those things later?-

"Are you okay Hermione?" Viktor asked worriedly. Accent thick, which is one of the things a lot of girls found attractive about him.

I sighed and nodded.

He looked down at me again not convinced. He smiled again, "How about I go get us drinks?"

"Drinks?" I asked

He chuckled, "Punch Hermione"

"Oh" I laughed "I'd like that"

He parted from me, "Then it shall only take a moment." He respectfully bowed his head to me like I was a princess and made his way over to the drinks table.

Luna Approached all smiley, "He seems very fond of you Mione."

My cheeks flush pink at the thought, "Well no, i don't know." That's because, I don't know if I even feel the same way if he ever did indeed admit to liking me.

"How's Neville being?" I asked her

She smiled, "Respectful as ever. He is incredibly kind." Yeah that's sounds about right. I loved that they came together, even if it was only platonic.
I'm happy for both of them.

I looked back at Krum who was pouring the drinks into two cups. Instead my head decided to play tricks on me and he suddenly became Delphini.

Delphini just there, pouring drinks for us both with a proud satisfied smirk on her lips while speaking with other slytherins. Maybe they were debating who had the Finest date. Who they were planning to make a move on. Who they fancied. But all it took was a slight nudge from Luna to bring me back to reality, and there was no longer Delphini there standing by the punch table, not her but Viktor Krum. What if I had asked Delphini to come with me to the Yule ball?Platonic of course. Just like Neville did to Luna. They're friends aren't they? And they still came. But am I even friends with Black? I mean really? I couldn't even answer that for myself. And what would the people even think about seeing us together? Rumors would submerge, I would receive insults from both her house and mine. Mine for being friends with Malfoy's family and hers for being a mudblood. No doubt she too would receive remarks about it. Although I doubt she would care. She would have no issue in shutting them up.

I sighed again, I should focus on my date. Who actually invited me, who actually treats me well. Who is actually present.

Luna nudged me again and this time I looked at her a bit annoyed. The crowd grew silent but music was still playing.

Everyone gazed up at the big staircase. Girls with hands over their mouths. Boys assessing the person who was going down the stairs. Taking each step at a torturing slow pace.

Delphini.

This time it wasn't my imagination, she actually came, she was actually here. My eyes weren't deceiving me, but my thoughts were.

Her dark dress flowed over the stairs as she descended, a cut on the fabric that showed her right thigh, teasing anyone who dared to look at it. To look at her. She seemed to have come out of a fairy tail. The enchanting dress looked like it was designed for her, looked like the maker was inspired by her just to make such a beauty. Like it was meant just for her, no one could wear it better. Because it wasn't for them, but for her.

Her plump lips shined the most stunning color. Her makeup daunting, and her silvery hair wavy pulled to one side. The jewelry complimented her stone like eyes, her aura, they matched the dress. Just like the dress matched her.

Her eyes roamed the room, examining the place. Until her eyes fell upon me.

"She looks.." Luna started

Perfect. I thought but there was no way I would say it out loud. I'd be mad to.

I felt the pressure of her stare and looked away. I cleared my throat, "Yes," I answered Luna even though she never asked anything.

(DELPHINI POV.)

As I came down the stairs my eyes fell upon Granger. It was hard to miss her. Not when she's in a pink dress, not when she's the most beautiful girl in the room, in this castle. I bit my tongue as punishment for having these thoughts about her.
She stared at me for a good 10 seconds before her eyes left mine.

Fleur on the other hand seemed to have her jaw dropped next to her date that was a man. One of Krum's mates. Il honestly curse that house. But her ignoring her date as he spoke to her, knowing that her full attention was on me instead of that thing was enough to keep me fully content. I could steal her away right now. Take her in the nearest room, even corner and I knew she would never say no. I knew she would leave him the second I told her to come with me. How could she not when I satisfy her like no other. Make her feel things that no one could undo, no one could outdo. But i will leave her be. At least for tonight.

My group was shocked that I even came more than anything. Blaise was signaling me to come and hit the dance floor with him. Pansy had her arms around Theo's sister but her green eyes seemed to be on me and not on her. Very discreet pansy. She smirked as soon as she knew I noticed and looked away with fully red cheeks.

Draco was with Astoria, Draco tried to look at me but Astoria nearly yanked him to keep dancing and so he did like a good pet. Poor him.

As soon as I left the staircase, Fred welcomed me with Angela by his side, "You look magnificent Delphi." Fred praised with a smile. But still looking down at my dress and its tiny details. Angela took my hand which took me by surprise, "Freddy is right, you really look incredible." Angela said her voice filled with only kindness and softness. All I could think about was, did she really call Fred, Freddy? So they're serious? Good for him?

I smiled back at her, "I appreciate it..Angela is it?" She nodded, "Pleasure than, I'm-" she cut me off with a laugh that sounded incredibly sweet and honey like, "I know who you are Delphini, I think everyone in this castle does. Made an impression super fast and word spreads around faster than any broom this magical world owns."

"I see," I shake her hand again. "Enjoy your night then. Catch you later Fred." I nodded as I finished my sentence and left.

Adrien steals me away into the crowd, "Well look who decided to show up" he said with a light chuckle, the song the band was playing was a groovy one that made everyone jump around.

"That's a lovely dress"

"You are all too kind. Any more compliments and it will get to my head I assure you." I said placing my hands on my hips. He was grooving to the beat, "I bet. Now jump Delphi!"

"I don't-" suddenly the slytherin group formed around me and pansy grabbed my hand and we all started jumping. Drinks were being spilled all over as the jumping became more ridiculous. Luckily none was spilled on me but I can't say the same for some people. The music became louder and everyone was dancing, shouting. Pansy continued with her grip on me whilst we jumped and we smiled and laughed at each other. Am I having a good time? Theo chugged another glass of fruit punch, it would've been incredibly impressive if it were alcohol but it wasn't but by the way he kept going back for more I bet he was acting like it was. Or maybe no one told him that it wasn't..?? He will seriously end up with a sugar rush.

Pansy twirled me around and brought me back to her, "Having a good time Delphi?" I smirked and nodded, "I guess I am." She laughed and leaned into my ear as for i wouldn't be able to hear her otherwise.

"Good, we're just getting started!"

I smiled hearing the words. She was so close that I could smell myself on her. "You smell good" I praised with an eyebrow raised.

Her cheeks became more flushed than ever. She was wearing my perfume.

"You know, if you wanted my scent to be all over you, you could've just asked. I know many other ways I could get it all over you without needing a single spray of my perfume."

Her eyes glowed with a different light and her grip on me grew tighter by the minute, or was it second? As the words made its way out of my lips, hers were trying to say something but nothing came. Hmm maybe I shouldn't be teasing her so much. I recognize that look and there's just so much she can take, and self control isn't exactly her forte.

She blinked a few times, seeming to come back to her senses, "You can't- say stuff like that to me"

"Then don't make me."

A mischievous grin spread across my face, what did I just say about teasing her so much? I really can't help myself can I?

She took a quick glance down at me, I was nothing but 4 centimeters taller than her so for her to be looking down..made the whole world know exactly where she was starting at.

"Easy now" I said.

She glanced back up at me.

"We're friends." I continued.

"Friends."

I hummed all conforming. She leaned her head to the side and glanced down one more time before I grabbed her jaw making her look back up, "Friends." I nearly commended.

"Friends." She repeated. I smiled at her obedience. Then the song changed into a slower one and Theo's sister who appeared out of nowhere grabbed pansies arms leading her away. So did the slytherin group. They were all slow dancing with their partners. And here was I without one.

That didn't help me from glancing to my left. Glancing at Hermione Granger. For some reason she was still alone. Or left alone again.

I examined the room once more. Ah He goes to get drinks again. And there she is alone on the dance floor, just like me.

I grab her waist from behind and we start dancing, "Who-?" I sprung her around to make her look at me. She looks me dead in the eyes and averted her gaze to see if anyone was watching, her cheeks flushed "let go." I grinned "Do you really want me to?" I pull her closer to me while still swaying to the melody, she was truly the reason why I decided to even come. The sight of her like this was far better than anything my mind could've ever imagined. "Delphini.." i chuckled knowing where this was going; "Hermione hermione" i taunted "the people.." I looked around assuredly a lot were starring wondering why we were together, "Don't look at them, they don't exist." I took her chin with my hand, far more gentler than my grip on pansy, "Look at me." I twirled her then brought her back into me hearing her breath hitch.

"You look-" she started

"So do you" I interrupted and smiled as I placed my hands back on her waist guiding her through the rhythm of the song.

"I knew pink was your color" she chuckled at my comment and looked away

I darted my eyes at Viktor then back at her "How's your date working out?" I twirled her around then brought her back to me once more "He's great actually." I hummed "You like him?" She shook her head. "I don't know, my interests seem to be growing elsewhere." This caught my interest almost immediately.

I leaned in her ear and whispered "And who might that be?"

"You and your questions."

"Hmm yes I suppose." I flipped her around but this time I kept her back against me. I removed a few strands of hair from her neck and whispered against her, "Il find out soon enough." I could feel her shiver under me. She pulled away slightly, giving her some distance. I grinned and She looked around not seeming to know where to start or what to say. Without thinking I brought her back to me closer this time, our lips nearly touching but never actually landing on each other. They're just hovering above one another. Her sweet breath tickling my lips and her heart beating faster than ever or was it mine? I managed to still focus on the song that was playing in the background, enough to still keep dancing with her and not actually do anything I might regret. It made me want to punch myself for not being born sooner. Made me want to die inside that I had to go back in time to be able to experience this, experience her. In any way I could, good or bad.

Her hands were resting on my shoulder but I brought them up to my neck and leaned closer.

"What are you-" her breath hitched again. I smiled, "Do I make you nervous Granger?" I knew if I leaned any closer my lips would land on her and the world around us would turn to dust. She gulped and maintained eye contact with me, "I'm looking right at you aren't I?" She responded. Good save.

I remained threatened by how she made me feel inside. If there was a word for it I would use it but I'm afraid it doesn't exist. At least not yet. There was no way to describing it. How would you describe something so outworldly? It pumped me with anger and rage that someone like her could make me confused like that, someone that had the ability to leave me grounded, unable to move. It was a bittersweet feeling.

But then why do I always feel the need to go out of my way to try and annoy her every chance I get? I should be ignoring her but when did she become so distracting? Small glances we share, small touches.

I brought her hand up and intertwined my hand with hers and twirled her again.

When did receiving a mere smile or glare from her become so addictive?

As I brought her back I made sure we had a little more distance this time. Because if we remained as close as we were...

She chuckled, "I admit I'm happy that you came" I looked around with a smirk, "Are you?" She nodded and this time she was the one who twirled me. I raised an eyebrow and smiled at the gesture, "You always have to make an entrance don't you?" I laughed looking up at the ceiling, "Well what's fun in entering like everyone else."

"True. But.." she looked at the other classmates, "No date?"

I shook my head, "No I ended up choosing not to have one. Although..yours looks a bit frustrated by the way he is squeezing his cup of punch over there" I chuckled at the sight. And she turned around and joined me in laughter. "He looks.."

"Jealous." I cut in. She looked up meeting my gaze, "Perhaps."

"Oh trust me, I recognize that look. If everyone suddenly vanished and he and I were the only ones here, he would not hesitate to rip me to shreds."

Her hand grew tighter around my neck, "And would he have succeeded?" I bent downwards and whispered, "Not a chance."

That twinkle of light in her eyes told me that, that was exactly what she wanted to hear. Does me fighting over her excite her? Me being so protective..I grazed my finger along her jaw until it hovered on top of her bottom lip. Have I grown completely mad or has someone hypnotized me to be doing this. No. No one is doing anything. This is me. I want this. I hate it, but it's so incredibly true.

But would she even want it too? Want me like this? In this sinful way? Would she push me away if I so happened to make us disappear into the nearest safe room, warm candle lights, fire cracking, room dark and just her and I. One table, one that would become incredibly handy..no. She deserves better than that. Better than to be on some old table bent so incredibly over and muffled noises as I spread her. I'm losing myself yet again aren't I?
No It can't be me. I looked over at Krum. Him however, yes him. He would make it special wouldn't he? For her? Better than I could? Of course he would. He seems to genuinely care for her. Then why am I gripping her waist harder at the thought? Am I scared he will steal her away? Steal something that was never mine to begin with? Someone that never will? I sighed internally as I glance her honey eyes down to her lips, I guess that's just something il have to endure.

"You okay?" My thumb followed her lips as they moved. "Yes,"

"Then why is your grip on me so tight?" As she said that as if it were a reflex I pulled her all the way into me, "Because-" I sighed, "I don't know."

The sound of someone clearing their throat interrupted our conversation. It was Viktor. How did he make his way to here so fast? I looked at him and smiled innocently and removed my grasp on Hermione. As if my thoughts were of a saint. As if I wasn't about to do unspeakable things. As if I wasn't planning to steal her.

I readjusted my stance. All powerful and confident. "Enjoy the rest of your night." I said and he grunted and took my place as her partner.

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder which made me look behind my shoulder, it was George. He was wearing a white blouse and black blazer, he smelled nice too, the scent of his cologne was pleasant.

He looked at the ground shifting his weight from one leg to another, now he is nervous.

"Uhm do you- uh do you want to d-"

"Dance?"

He immediately nodded excitement radiated from his eyes. Cute.

I took one last glance at Hermione "I'd love nothing more." I said and followed George onto the dance floor.

~

The party soon ended or did it? While I was rounding the corner I was pulled away and pushed against the wall. Who would dare-

"Fleur."

Her eyes filled with desire. But so were mine. After tonight I was too pent up. She brought her lips to mine. So hungry, so needy. I guess her date wasn't that good after all. I grabbed at her waist as I was just as hungry as her if not more. I bit down on her lip and she let out a moan.

I pulled her away slightly, "Not here." I said to her showing that we were in the middle of the schools corridors.

"Come with me" I took her hand and led her to one of my secretive hidings.

Was this one of the places I thought about bringing Granger? Yes. Was this the table I pictured bending her over? Oh absolutely. But instead of her, here lies Fleur oh so happily. Oh so bent and oh so spread. All just for me to see.

"I- oh my god!"

I tutted, "What did I say?"

I slowed my pace, "Speak and I stop."

She whined at the slowed movement. "Understood?" She nodded and I added another finger inside slowly for her to adjust until I started moving it in and out much faster. I didn't want her to speak, as much as she was the only one receiving pleasure here, it wasn't about her. But about me. About me letting  loose, me getting my frustration out, and isn't this better than murdering someone? She was available and I happily took her. Maybe I didn't want her to speak because as soon as her voice came I knew it wasn't,

Hers.

I nearly mounted her still inside, "You're too good" I hummed praising her, another sound of pleasure escaped her lips. I pressed my thumb across her core while I slid in and out, crooking my fingers so right it hit her good spot. I could feel her already tightening around me,

"Don't."

"Not yet" i continue to moving my thumb in circles.

She gripped both sides of the table trying to fend off her high as much as possible to obey me, to not disappoint me. But I could feel that she was getting so close, her screams were getting louder and louder, she was so ready to reach her peak. But I just wasn't ready to give it to her yet.

I removed my fingers all together.

I could feel her tense, all anger and frustration.
I chuckled, "Oh my little Fleur" I brought her close by her legs making her press her core against my crotch. She moaned by the sudden friction. She was so sensitive right now. I kissed along her stomach to her thighs, "Did you wish it were me by your side tonight?" She was too busy feeling and enjoying my lips on her skin to even comprehend what I was saying. I stopped, "Did you?"

"I-" she licked her lips "Yes, yes" she responded all to quickly, ready and wanting my touch to be on her again.
I grinned, "You have no idea what I even said do you?"

"Please"

I raised an eyebrow, "Please what?"

She groaned disassociating completely, too needy, too sensitive.

"Use your words."

"Please finish me" she said barely incoherent. But I understood.

"That's better."

My lips were on her again and the pleasure returned. A knot in her stomach starting to form again.

I bent down some more.

"It will feel so much better this way."

I get down on my knees...

Word count: 4385

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827 50 19
I didn't want to be here with him. I didn't want to have to do this with him, let alone FOR him. And then I did the stupidest thing of all. I fell...
117 10 9
"She turned her head to her beaten and bruised friends, Ron, Hermione, Circe. This was her fault, she had brought them here. She turned towards him...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
344 19 10
Eleanor Love Granger. Lost twin sister of Hermione Jean Granger and to some, a filthy mudblood. She was taken at a young age and assumed by her pare...