The Augurey

By CarolinaRamos043

This is a story inspired by the HP book called the cursed child but with my own twist, romance and ending to... More

Revelations.
The riddle.
Hogwarts express
Hogwarts.
First day.
Ollivanders.
She will squash you like a bug.
Wizards chess.
Halloween.
The three broomsticks
The Towel.
Partners.
Curious.
Who'd you rather.
Astronomy tower.
First Tournamente.
-C.D
Secrets.
Slytherin Stereotype.
Practacing.
Yule Ball.

Walking to class

3 0 5
By CarolinaRamos043

The weekend has passed and things seemed to come back to how they've always been. Now since the project is over I can go back to plotting and end every affiliation I had with granger and everyone who is unnecessary. Although I still had my questions with her on many levels. One being since we now have new pets to take care of.

I do admit me and her may have had our vulnerable moments but don't mistake it for us being buddies or exactly quaint with one another. I was 'forced' to be in her presence because of circumstances, nothing more. Right..nothing more.

Talking about her there she is, walking down with her two puppies. I made my way towards her since like I said I wanted to ask about the pet situation. Surely.

Both Harry and Ron looked at each other in confusion as to why I was even acknowledging their presence let alone grangers as our project was done for. I suppose they were expecting for me to ignore her and go back to hating like my group does. Matter of fact il think about that. But now that's not the point.

"You two leave us." I pointed with my index, everyone says it's impolite to point, but who's going to punish me? My brilliant psychotic mother? Ha bite me.

Ron scoffed, "Who do you think you are?"
Harry examined me and somehow got the message or was just trying to avoid me = avoid trouble WITH me. Smart guy.

"Let's just, leave them Ron." Harry looked back at Hermione, "We'll save you a seat like always, don't be late, class starts in 10"

Ron threw his hands in the air, "Oh so we're leaving Mione with the crazy girl-" I grabbed Weasley by the collar tightly, "Watch it, I'm getting sick of your rude comments. Hasn't mommy ever taught you any manners? Perhaps I should start you off with a beating. Which one would you prefer?" His eyes gave away that he was frightened to death, "I-"

Hermione stepped in grabbing my arm, "Delphini let go of him" I glowered at her, I don't like being told what to do. And she knew that.
I then looked back at him, "This is the second time I'm letting you walk away harm free. Trust it will be the last time." I release him and he rushed to harries side, the scar boy slapped him in the head and muttered something I couldn't quite catch before they both walked away.

"I see the evil narcissist is back." She said while she shook her head, I sighed and dusted off my clothing, "Since when was I ever not evil? It never left honey." I responded.

"Yeah I'm starting to get that."

I pressed myself against the cool wall making her stand in front of me, "You know, you should really watch over that ginger of yours. He is threading on some mighty thin ice with me, and soon that ice will break."

She came closer, "Are you threatening my best friend?" Her eyes shuttered.

"I am, wouldn't be the first time would it?" Her eyes flashed with anger and looked away, "Honestly every time I start to think that you're- Nevermind"

My brows creased, "I what?"

Her jaw tensed and she was backing away from me, I saw what she was doing and grabbed her arm drawing her nearer to me nearly touching, "Tell me." My tone sounding demanding as ever.

I mean now I'm curious. Don't start something you can't finish now.

Her hands grabbed my arms, I don't know if she was going to push me away I couldn't tell. Her eyes were gazing longingly into mine. Hatred laced in them.

I looked down my nose, "So are you going to tell me?"

She pursed her lips, seemed like a million thoughts were running through that head of hers. It made me want to shake her back into reality. Was it really something bad? Why was it taking her so long to say it? I thought, before I saw her lips moving, "Every time I start to think you might be different, that you're not just a bully, you're not just an arrogant person. That there's more to you then what meets the eye, You prove me wrong. And it's irritating"

I tilted my head, "I don't need to prove anything to you. You may as well think I'm the devil incarnate just like the ginger for all I care." "Is that really what you think?"

"Yes." I responded still looking down at her.

"I don't believe you. Somewhere down there surely there must be an ounce of-"

My index met her lips, making her shush, but nothing came out of mine. I had nothing to say except I wanted her to be quiet. When have I given her a reason to think differently of me? To see me in any other light other than the one I intended? Am I being crazy? And why are we still standing so close like this? And why was I not I letting go? I was feeling something weird in the pit of my stomach. Was I sick?

The close distance was making us breath harder than usual my eyes narrowed down

"You enjoy this don't you?"
I tugged at her slim waist where her robe was concealing it, "Making me feel..odd, don't you?"
Her breath sharpened at the contact,

"I.." her cheeks became redder

I released, and heaved a sigh looking everywhere but at her remembering we were in the middle of the hallway, "-but I'm not sure I want to figure it out either."

I looked at the clock knowing that class was going to start soon, but there's no way in hell I was going to be there after this. I needed to breathe. To think, to be anywhere else but here.

"You're going to be late." I grazed my arm against hers and left heading towards the opposite direction.

~

The group decided to hang out in mine and the girls dormitory like always. Enzo stole a bunch of snacks from the kitchen. We decided that today we were going to skip dinner and instead hang here till it's time to go sleep. Even though we usually stay up past hours. What are the prefects going to do? Scold us? They wouldn't dare.

I spend most of the day in the dorm so obviously staying here for dinner as well seemed like an amazing idea.

"So Delphi what did you do today? Since you decided to skip classes." Adrien asked while taking a bite off some twizzlers.

I shrugged, "I don't know, I guess I started off the day by staring in front of the mirror and thinking to myself I have problems with emotional intimacy." I said. I always find it weird when people ask about your day like they actually care. I enjoy giving passive aggressive responses to them, it's not like they mind. They're used to it by now.

Draco shook his head, "Hm you're gorgeous though. I just stare in the mirror and go die!"

Theo hummed thoughtfully, "Shit I don't know what I would say if I looked in front of the mirror. 'This is why dad used to beat you!' Yup it would probably be that."

Enzo rolled his eyes, "Hey guys why don't you do this? I always do it when I'm down" he demonstrated what he meant and started doing goofy weird noises with his mouth that made us give a 'What the fuck?' Look to each other in sync. I swear perhaps Enzo and Theo are brothers.

The rest of the night was us cracking jokes and eating, then me and Pansy cuddling trying to fall asleep and failing as they couldn't stop laughing at 3 in the morning.

~

The next day was calm nothing hectic, it was the weekend after all.

"It's over witch! You've lost!" He pointed his wand straight at me. He's got me cornered. Nowhere to go now.

Well I guess I might of lied about the next day not being hectic. What? It's not like I did something wrong. I simply went to hogsmeade stole some precious goodies that possess illegal dark knowledge and objects that contain a certain power that I need for something I'm planning. I guess the owners weren't too happy as they caught me red handed. They were rebels, little men that followed another little man as their leader. They weren't good people who served the wizarding world in a good way. They stole from innocents and killed magical beasts. Plus they don't follow my father so yet another reason to end their pathetic insignificant lives. There's no way out of here unless I go through them. I acknowledged as I was at the end of an alley.

Flicking their coats away they took little steps coming closer to me.
I smirked, "I wouldn't be so sure about that." He looked down on me. Surely underestimating me like everyone usually does. "You're surrounded, there's no escape!" He shouted from a distance.

I tilted my head to the side, "Who said anything about escaping?" I clenched my fist and half his crew fell to the floor at my command. He looked back, I made sure to let him watch as I turn them all into dust. "What is this?"

I chuckled, "I think you were unaware of my source of power? How pitiful." His men puked out blood as a squeeze my fist tighter. He bent down at his companions aid but to no avail, "You can't help them. I'm delphini riddle Lestrange, my spells are far too great to be broken by the likes of you." I said as I watched as he tried anything he could do to make it stop. After all without his crew of miscreants he is only but a tiny ant that was about to be squashed under my feet. They turned purple. "It's to be expected. My title can be misleading."

He shook them, "Get up! Fall back!! Fall back!" I giggled psychotically, sounding nearly identical to my mother's.
"Oh it's far too late for that. You said it yourself, there's no escape." Exhilaration swelled as my powers obeyed. With my free right hand I waved my index and middle finger In a circle. I watched him become completely submissive to me, every tendon, every muscle was now in my control. I levitated him off the ground and made him come closer to me. He screamed as he tried to move but couldn't. He was only making his pain worse. "What are you?" He groaned, "You're asking the wrong questions." I laughed. His men bled from their eyes, mouth and ears until the blood turned into a black goo and they became corpses. "No!!" The leader screamed from the top of his lungs. "Death too awaits you. Let's not keep them waiting" I said and threw him back against a tree. He died as soon as a branch ran through him mercilessly. He was dead within seconds afterwards.

I dusted my hands off and dug my hand inside my pocket making sure I had the crystal and the teared off page of dark spells. Check and check.

I walked away, blood pulling through the ground. I looked back taking my wand from my coat, "Incêndio" I waved and they went all in flames.

I removed myself before anyone saw me.

Now I can commence my next step. I thought laughing while walking away as the smell of smoke filled the village.

Word count: 1942

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
2K 77 20
What if Harry have a twin sister?What if she was a slytherin?What if she become friends with a bunch of boys,one of them being the son of her parent'...
37.8K 888 19
Maia Riddle always knew she was different. For starters, she was raised by her mysterious aunt, and she was never told what happened to her parents...
13.5K 521 20
Ellie had dealt with a great shock, her parents have both been murdered by death eaters. Her mothers great friend Albus Dumbledore brings her to Hogw...