Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

De simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... Mai multe

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

A Thousand Years

954 27 6
De simp4blainchel

"Finn, give me a drumroll!" Mr. Schue yelled, running into the room as he wrote Marry Me? on the whiteboard.

"Yes, I am asking Miss Pillsbury to marry me." He smiled, and we all started cheering.

"This is the kind of news that you share with your family, and you guys are my family." He beamed, and I grabbed Blaine's knee and laid my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on mine.

"Mr. Schue, we're so happy for you." Finn said.

"We totally don't think you'll screw it up this time." Quinn joked, and I was happy Mr. Schue found it amusing because I could not handle any more drama.

"Here's the thing, it's got to be perfect. I'm sitting down with Emma's parents to ask for permission, and then this proposal needs to knock her well washed socks off so that's where you guys come in. So the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number. And you know Miss Pillsbury, it's got to be perfect." He said, and a thought popped into my head.

"I know exactly what we're doing." I whispered to Blaine, who squeezed my hand.

"Okay, so we are going to do A Thousand Years. I absolutely love that song, I know we will nail it." I smiled, grabbing his hand.

"That sounds perfect. Why that song though?" He asked, taking a drink of his coffee.

"It literally took them a thousand years to get together. I also love twilight, and I dream of singing this to 'someone' at my wedding." I said, winking at Blaine as I said someone.

"I am so glad it only took us a few months to get together, not counting the whole Rachel thing." Blaine smiled, and I cringed at the memory.

"God, don't remind me." I laughed and he grabbed both of my hands.

"I cannot believe I ever thought about choosing Rachel Berry over you. You are the best thing to ever come into my life, I love you so much." He grinned, and my laughter came to a sudden halt.

"I love you too, baby. What's with the sudden seriousness?" I asked him, rubbing his hands with my thumbs.

"I don't know, it's just with the proposal and the whole thing between Sam and Mercedes, it's just reminded me of how lucky I am to be called your boyfriend." He shrugged and my heart melted.

"Blaine, I am the lucky one. You are everything to me, and always will be. I will love you for a thousand years." I quoted the song, and he reached across the table and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Mr. Schue, Blaine and I thought this would be the perfect proposal song because of how long it took you and Miss Pillsbury to get together. But seriously, you guys really took your time and it was all worth it in the end." I smiled, as Blaine and I stood up to do our assignment.

"We hope you enjoy it." Blaine said

[SAMI]

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt

Suddenly goes away somehow

[SAMI & BLAINE]

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along

I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

[NEW DIRECTIONS]

One step closer

[SAMI & BLAINE]

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along

I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Everyone cheered, and instead of ending in a deep kiss like Finn and Rachel, I just pulled him into a tight embrace, and he squeezed tighter then let go as Mr. Schue stood up.

"That was beautiful, guys." He patted us on the shoulder and we sat down.

"So, Mr. Schue, what do you think? We've given you a whole bunch of songs to choose from, from upbeat and awesome to a little overwrought for my taste." Artie asked, looking at Blaine and I, and I was latched onto Blaine's arm then Finn and Rachel who were cuddled up together.

"They've all been incredible, guys. I think I just need a little more time to really consider my choices." Mr. Schue sighed, and we all walked out as the bell rang.

"This swimsuit is why I got a boob job." Santana said, admiring herself in the mirror.

"It even makes mine look good, and we both know that's hard to do." I laughed, and I felt Blaine's arms slither around my waist from behind.

"You look so sexy right now." He whispered into my ear, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Maybe I should hold onto this, for memories." I bit my lip, and I placed my hands on his as he started to kiss my neck.

"Yes, memories." He smiled in between kisses.

"Okay, that's more than I ever needed to know about your relationship." Santana said, walking out and I felt Blaine laugh into my neck.

"Loving you and being loved by you makes everything better." Mr. Schue said to Miss Pillsbury, and I got onto Blaine's back, since I was too short to stand in the water.

"I love you with everything I am, and everything I ever hope to be." He continued, and I rested my chin on Blaine's shoulder, smiling at Mr. Schue's words.

"Emma Pillsbury, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He asked, and Blaine grabbed my hands which were draped around his shoulders.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She nodded, and we all cheered as they kissed. They left, but we all stayed in the pool.

"What now?" Rachel asked, and I kicked my leg up, splashing Blaine.

"Water fight!" Sam yelled, and Blaine jumped backwards, dunking me under. I back up, my hair had been completely ruined, and Blaine quickly swam away, his eyes wide.

But I swam faster, and grabbed him, then pushed on his shoulders, sending him under, and he pulled me down with him. I found his face while we were in the water, and I pulled him into me, our lips crashing together.

"Admit it, Gnomeo and Juliet, the only reason the New Directions beat the Troubletones at sections is because that pervy clown judge was high as a kite." Santana said, and Blaine scoffed at the insult.

"And, we did Micheal Jackson. You guys didn't. That was like weeks ago, why are you guys still obsessing?" I asked, grabbing Blaine's hand.

"One word, Sami. Micheal." Mercedes said, coming up behind me, and playfully hitting me in the back.

"Guys, fear not. The world tour of the Cirque du Soleil tribute show, Immortal to M.J is coming to Columbus in June and we should all go." Blaine smiled, and Mercedes got in his face.

"You don't get it. I don't want to see the spectacle that is Micheal. I want to be the spectacle." She said, tapping his chest and I felt extremely stupid, but I stepped in between them and threw my arm around Blaine's waist.

"Hey guys, everything okay?" Mr. Schue asked, as he walked past.

"Look, we love being back in the New Directions, but we hate that we missed our one chance to do Micheal." Mercedes complained, as Blaine slightly laughed at my action, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, squeezing me.

"I get it. I've been thinking a lot about regionals, maybe we can do Micheal again." He said, then walked away.

"Well, I for one know exactly what song we should start Micheal week with." Blaine smiled, and he started singing.

After Rachel exposed her feelings about MJ, I was about to make fun of her in every way possible, I was interrupted.

"That might not be the best idea." Sebastian Smythe said, walking up to our group.

"I'm out of here." I stood up, and started to walk away, until Blaine grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I decided if I was going to stay, I was going to make Sebastian miserable. So I sat right in Blaine's lap, and pulled his arm around my waist.

"Hey, Blaine. Hey everyone else." Sebastian smiled at Blaine, then he scowled at me and I felt proud, I knew that the PDA would upset him.

"Does he live here or something, seriously you are always here." I sighed, and Blaine rested his chin on my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

"Why don't you think that's a good idea?" Artie asked and Sebastian smirked.

"Because we're doing M.J. for regionals. You see, Warblers drew first position, so as soon as I heard what your plan was, I changed our set list." He laughed and I turned my head slowly to look at Blaine, who was looking at the floor.

"Blaine told me this morning. I just called for a tip on how to get red wine out of my blazer piping, and he would not stop going on about it." Sebastian smiled, and everyone looked at Blaine.

"I may of mentioned it." He shrugged.

"Hold up, how often do you guys talk?" I snapped, but before Blaine could answer, Sebastian directed his attention to me.

"Oh, hey Samantha, I didn't recognize you, you are actually looking somewhat okay, today." He said, I had put on a bit of mascara today, which wasn't normal for me, and Sebastian had picked up on it. Blaine opened his mouth to defend me but Santana beat him to it.

"All right, twink, I think it's time I showed you a little bit of Lima Heights hospitality." She snapped, but Sebastian was unfazed.

"Unless you wanna join your relatives in prison, that's probably not the best idea." He smirked.

"Oh, hell no." I gasped, of course he was racist too.

"My dad is sort of what you'd call a state's attorney. But if you had a piñata you wanted delivered, I bet he could make sure that got to them. So here's what you should know. I am captain of the Warblers now, and I'm tired of playing nice." He walked away, and I grabbed Blaine and pulled him out as-well.

"I hate to be one of 'those' girlfriends, but you need to stop talking to him." I said, getting in the passenger seat of Blaine's car.

"What?" He laughed, a little shocked.

"Every time we've talked to him, nothing good has come out of it. He is a horrible person, and I need you to cut ties. I'm not saying you have to stop talking to any of your Warbler friends, but you cannot keep seeing him." I crossing my arms and Blaine's confused smile faded.

"I can't just cut him off." He scoffed and I got extremely upset.

"Okay, Blaine. Here's the issue. You told me that he meant nothing to you. If that was true, you would not be upset about this. You know what, if you had just been honest with me about your feelings for him, we could of talked about it like adults, but you decided to lie to my face and that's not okay. I think you need to check your priorities, because if he is above me, we are going to have a huge problem. Don't talk to me unless you've decided who means more to you." I snapped, and got out of the car, then walked back inside, fighting back tears.

"Kurt, I need you to take me home." I said, my lip quivering slightly and he immediately got up.

I sat in his car and the tears started flowing,

"I don't know what to do, Kurt. I know Blaine would never act on his feelings, but Sebastian would. No, he will, and Blaine is too clueless to realize that. I told him to cut ties and he refused, so I guess that's where his priorities lie." I cried, and Kurt took me into his arms.

"You cannot let Sebastian Smythe ruin your relationship. Blaine loves you so much, and yes, he has a little crush on Sebastian but even if Sebastian did make a move, there is no way Blaine would return it." He said, squeezing me.

TW: MENTION OF SA

"If he really loved me that much then he would of stopped talking to him the night Sebastian got him so drunk that he forced himself on me." I sobbed into Kurt's shoulder and he slightly gasped, then he hugged me like never before.

"There's got to be some kind of show choir competition committee we can complain to." Tina scowled, stomping into the choir room.

"I know it sucks, guys, but it's not the end of the world. Heck, you had your set list stolen the day of the competition at sectionals and you pulled that one off, right?" Blaine said, he had been looking extremely rough today, his hair was barely gelled, and he hadn't been wearing a bowtie.

"Well, they can have our journey and our dreamgirls. But pilfering my Michael, mm-mm. That's another level of not okay." Artie snapped, and I saw Blaine sit in his usual chair, while I sat with Kurt across the room.

"I'm not exactly comfortable having this conversation with Blaine in the room. Clearly once a warbler, always a warbler." Puck scoffed, and I didn't disagree with him.

"Uh, what?" Blaine asked, looking confused which made no sense to me because I knew he was fully aware of what he meant.

"Dude, you told him what we were going to do. You're like a modern day eggs benedict. He's on notice as far as I'm concerned." Puck said.

"We should all be on notice. I mean, next to Vocal Adrenaline, the Warblers are the best glee club in the state. For a lot of us this is our last shot at a championship so we should stop complaining about the Warblers and figure out how to beat them." Finn said, and I slumped in my chair.

We all met the Warblers in a parking garage downtown, and after Blaine and Santana to them, we all joined them for a Jackson-off.

We were drawing to a close, when I noticed one of the Warblers grab a bag, and start to pass it around. Sebastian pulled out a slushee, and headed straight for me, so I braced myself but there wasn't any impact, instead I was pushed to the side by Blaine, who took the full hit in his face. He started screaming, and I bent down and grabbed him. He had been slushied in the eyes before and it didn't faze him, there was no way that was a normal slushee.

"What did you put in it?" I screamed, I wanted to follow them and punch Sebastian, but I couldn't leave Blaine's side.

"How is he, is he okay?" Rachel asked me, as I walked into school the next day, incredibly pale.

"Uh, it's his right eye, the doctor says that his cornea is deeply scratched and he has to have surgery." I said. I had stopped being able to cry about it, I was simply out of tears.

"In all my years as a teacher and a student, I have never known a slushee to do that kind of damage." Mr. Schue sighed, and I sat in Blaine's chair. I felt incredibly guilty for questioning his priorities when he had jumped in front of me, and now he might lose his eye.

"Hey." I walked into Blaine's hospital room, it was the first time he hadn't been writhing in pain, extremely drugged or unconscious so I could actually talk to him. He had a large patch over his eye, and there were tubes connected to him all over.

"Sam, I'm so sorry, it shouldn't of had to take Sebastian slushing me for me to realize how horrible he is. He was a jackass to you, and I let my small amount of feelings for him distract me from that. You are the love of my life and I don't know why I ever questioned it." He said, sitting up.

"I forgive you. You literally got blinded for me, and it shouldn't of had to happen for me to really realize how much you love me. I'm just so insecure about myself, and I was just scared you'd leave me for him." I sighed, sitting in a chair next to his bed, and grabbing his hand.

"I will never leave you for him, or anyone for that matter. I love you more than anybody in this whole world and that will never change, you're my forever, Sam." He smiled for the first time in days, and it made me even happier than I already was because of his words.

"I love you so much, Blaine. Of course you're my forever." I grinned and Blaine pulled me up to him. I was very careful not to tug on any of the cords as I laid with him. I wrapped my arm around his waist and laid my head on his chest and his arm naturally fell around my shoulders.

I was relieved to have made up with Blaine, but I was still upset about everything that happened to him so I was studying in an empty class when I was approached by Santana.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked, and sat down in front of me.

"Trying to not break this desk in half." I sighed, putting down my pencil.

"I agree with Artie, I'm tired of being stepped on all the time. I take a lot of crap from a lot of people but I refuse to take it from Sebastian, the Criminal Chipmunk. I need to find a way to get back at him." I said, and Santana smiled.

"Well today's your lucky day because Auntie Snixxx just arrived on the Bitch Town Express. My suggestion is that we drag him, bound and gagged, to a tattoo parlor for a tramp stamp that reads 'Tips Appreciated.' or 'Congratulations, you're my thousandth customer." She smiled and I laughed slightly.

"After what he did to Blaine, I really wanted to just go after him and punch him so hard all of his little squirrel teeth fell out, but I couldn't leave Blaine's side. I know that is the very last thing Blaine would want, so I can't." I sighed.

"We're not gonna beat Sebastian by playing dirty. But we are going to beat him." She smirked, and offered me her hand.

"Your eyepatch is adorable." I smiled as I walked into Blaine's room after Cheerios practice. He had been able to go home until his surgery, since he wasn't in too much pain anymore.

"I missed you today. How was school?" He asked, as he opened his arms for me to come lay  in and I gladly obliged.

"Santana and I are going to Dalton tomorrow to confront Sebastian. Don't worry, there will be no violence, we are just going to finish the Jackson-off, slushee-free." I smiled as I snuggled into him.

"Be careful, I don't want you to get hurt." He ran his fingers through my hair, my face was buried in his chest, so I couldn't see his face but I could hear the worry in his voice.

"I will be extra careful, I promise." I lifted my head to gently kiss him, then his door opened to show Finn and Rachel.

"Hey! Hey, guys." Blaine smiled, I knew he missed his friends so it made me extremely happy that they came over.

"We brought you, uh, chicken noodle soup. I know it's not typically used to help eye injuries, but we figured it couldn't hurt." Rachel grinned and I turned around in his arms, so that I was facing them.

"I brought you a couple of eye patch-featuring flicks from my collection. I got Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Valkyrie and Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow." Finn said, handing Blaine the movies.

"Aw, thank you, guys. It really means a lot to me that you would come by and check up on me." Blaine smiled. I had always admired Blaine and Rachel's friendship, when I wasn't jealous, but they truly did work well together, since they both loved attention and they had a lot in common. Finn and Blaine had gotten way closer since sectionals, the snarky comments stopped and Finn had been really sweet to Blaine. I know Blaine adored Finn, he needed an older brother figure in his life since Cooper obviously wasn't a good one and Finn had really stepped up.

"So when's the surgery?" Finn asked, and I felt Blaine tense up.

"This week. Honestly, I'm terrified." He sighed, and I squeezed his hand.

"Don't sweat it, dude. You'll heal up good as new." Finn smiled, and I knew Blaine appreciated it.

"There are tons of legendary performers who only had one eye. Sammy Davis Jr., Columbo." Rachel said, trying to help, but it made Blaine feel a little worse.

"Stevie Wonder did pretty good with no eyes at all." Finn added, and Blaine quickly changed the subject.

"You guys, I'm really upset that I'm missing Michael week. It just totally sucks." He sighed, and I hugged him tight, I know Blaine loves M.J. and he can do him so well.

"Well, that's why we figured we'd bring a little bit of Michael to you." Finn smiled and Rachel pulled out a harmonica.

"That songs about a rat." I laughed, and Blaine looked down at me.

"Way to ruin the moment." He joked and kissed me on the forehead.

"Hey, Andrew McCarthy, don't know if you heard, but Blaine may lose an eye. The same Blaine who was just besties with both of you, not four months ago." I snapped, walking into Dalton for the Jackson-off.

"Wait, are you serious? Is he going to be okay?" One of the Warblers asked, looking upset.

"You know, probably not." I sighed. Of course I thought Blaine was going to be okay, but I wanted them all to feel bad.

"It's a shame about Blaine, he was pretty. He shouldn't of gotten in the way of the slushee. It was meant for you." Sebastian smirked, and I rolled my eyes.

"You may look like the villain out of a cheesy '80's high school movie, but you should know that I am fully prepared to go Danny LaRusso on your ass. Admit you put something in that slushie. What was it, huh? Glass? Asphalt?" I stepped closer to him.

"Red dye No. 6." He smiled, and I clenched my fist.

"Your a liar. You are also lucky that Blaine is a good person and hates violence, cause you would already be on the floor crying for your mommy if he wasn't." I scoffed.

"She questioned my honor. I demand satisfaction in Warbler tradition." He spoke like he was in the 1700's.

"You want to have a duel? Try me." I snapped.

"Everyone else clear out, I don't want you to see me make a girl cry." He smiled, and all the Warblers walked away instantly.

We finished the Jackson off, face-to-face.

"I was better." I smiled, and he walked away, proving I was right.

"You weren't even close." He said, as a Warbler came in the room.

"I was better. Now tell me the truth, what did you put in that slushee?" I yelled, and he turned around.

"Rock salt. But it's okay." He smirked, and I tried not to smile because I had gotten his confession.

"Why's it okay?" I asked, taking a step back.

"Because I didn't put any in this one." He smiled and threw a slushee at me and I quickly covered my eyes.

"You got slusheed?" Blaine asked, pausing Pirates of The Caribbean and sitting up.

"There wasn't anything in it and I covered my eyes, I'm fine." I smiled and pulled off my shirt.

"Babe, I don't really want to do that right now, my eye-" He cut him self off as he saw the wire taped to my under boob.

"What's that?" He squinted and I used my shirt to wipe the leftover slush off before getting into bed with him.

"A confession." I played the tape and it got Sebastian admitting he put Rock Salt in it.

"That's amazing. You were 100x better than him  by the way." He smiled, and wrapped his arms around me.

"I know." I laughed and I pressed play on the movie while I snuggled into him.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

16.1K 410 31
Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | the warbler falls for the warbler - || "god, gabs. you really are clueless." ----- season 2 -> season 6 ----- started: 4/1/23...
813 50 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...
738 14 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
270K 6.7K 104
Kurt was into performing. Poppy was into sport. Growing up, it had always been as simple as that for Kurt Hummel's younger sister, and boarding scho...