Mistress

Autorstwa WrittingAzira

What happens when the Kingdom of Euncia's harlot, Symphony dies and her daughter takes her throne? In short... Wiฤ™cej

๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€ + ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ | ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ | ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ | ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€ | ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€? | ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ | ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น..๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต | ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜† | ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น |๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป

๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜? | ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ

45 8 9
Autorstwa WrittingAzira

| Third Person Perspective |

The King stirred, the harsh morning sunlight gleaming into his green pupils. Confusion spread through his expression, the aching pain in his neck from sleeping against the floor taking its effects before he let out a light groan of discomfort. Looking from his right to his left, he quickly collided that he was in Drucilla's Henthorn's home, with the ambitious girl wrapped in his arms, a dried tear on her cheek, and her soft snores warmed his heart as he sat conflicted.

His hand met her cheek, caressing it softly as the memories of the following night fled into his mind. 

He didn't know what to do, honestly, he didn't what she'd enjoy. Drucilla was complex, last night had proved that to him. One moment she's fighting to strip his clothes off of him and the next she's breaking down over her late mother. He didn't mind, but he didn't want to fuck it up. He was, well the King was terrified. 

Drucilla was like a rose in his eyes, beautiful, and constantly seen as something of sensuality, even with her pricks and her anger. She was still beautiful.

The redhead's eyes flickered as she awoke, her pupils dilating as he meant hers. She looked, delicate

"Good morning." The King greeted her with a sly smirk on his face, as a bounding headache crept up on him. That wine was no joke.

"Bleh. You're breath stinks." The King scoffed nodding coyly before the girl began to chuckle. Dragging herself off of the floor and heading towards her kitchen. The overwhelming glare of the light does not seem to bother her, her shadow is highlighted on the wooden floors, and her waist cut perfectly. 

| Drucilla V. Henthron | 

"Why'd you stay?" I questioned, Ender, struggling to get up and off the floor, once he rose he let a long yawn before rubbing his stomach. 

"Fell asleep." 

"Are you're people not looking for you?" I responded, grabbing the needed ingredients for a decent breakfast. "Do you like apple fritters, from scratch?" 

"Love them. And I'd hope so, if not, they're not doing their job."

"How will you get back to the castle without them realizing?" I asked, sorting through my cabinets before setting out all of the needed ingredients. I was trying my hardest to deter from the events of last night. I was caught off-guard by my emotions and expressed them horribly.

The King stood, conflicted before he gently rubbed his temples. "Windows and a cloak I'd presume," he responded.

"Oh." I nodded, showing my understanding as I began to combine the dry ingredients before onto the wet ones. "Is your head okay?" I asked, the man smirking and shaking his head. 

"I haven't had a night like that since my early teens." I sighed and gave in to the conversation.

"A night like what?" 

"A night full of everything. Lust and sorrow. I don't think I've ever been that passionate in my life." The King claimed as I rolled my eyes. "I think that's the wine still talking." I clapped back, the man's footsteps coming closer as I turned my head back to my soon-to-be apple fritters my red hair flying onto my shoulders. 

His arms encased my waist, pressing a gentle kiss to my neck. "I enjoyed the progress we made last night, my dearest." He proclaimed as I squirmed under his touch, confusion plastered on my face. "You enjoyed me ruining our 'fun' with my shallow tears?" I questioned.

Ender took a steady breath, "I enjoy everything about you, Drucilla."

"You're one charming liar, my king," I responded as I freed myself from his grasp bending over to grab a tray and some paper sheets to insure they wouldn't stick to the pan. 

"Are you trying to turn me on?" Ender questioned as I rolled my eyes.

"Why haven't you run?" I cut to the chance. He didn't have to deal with my emotions, it wasn't in his job description. "Because I care about you, we're destined to be."

"Ender, you told me that you don't want me." The King took a breath before I turned my head again to find him flabbergasted.

"What happened to the girl that clung to me last night?" He questioned. I wish I had a good answer, yet, all I craved was to push him, far, far away from me and all my troubles. I regretted showing him that part of me.

"She was tipsy and overly emotional. She's long gone now." I said shaping the pastries and filling them with the apple-cinnamon paste needed to make the dish as tasted as it truly was.

He leaned against a nearby wall, crossing his arms and looking at me as if he squinted hard enough he'd unlock the key to my soul. "Well, how can I get her back?" 

"You won't," I responded, pushing the apple fritters into the preheated oven before starting the process of cleaning up. 

"You're sure of this?"

"Positive," I stated before his arms wrapped around me again and pressed a gentle kiss onto my neck.

"I do want you. It's not practical, that's what I refereeing to. But God, the way your body moves against mine.." The King trailed off as I felt his erection grow against me.

"Have you never felt the touch of a woman?" 

"I have. But the passion I feel for you is unmatched." Stupid question, he's a king after all no matter how short-lived. Everyone wanted a piece of him. "You have no clue what passion is."

And I had no right to speak on that, I felt a slither of it last night and lost all moral compass, but, who was going to stop me?

"You want me just as badly as I want you." He claimed as I let out a faulty laugh, grabbing his forearm and squeezing, his grip only tightens.

"Admit it.

"No."

"You should go." I felt his lips attach to my neck with need, his hands fumbling with my waist as the oven baked our treats. 

"Not until you tell me you want me. The way you craved me last night proves it." I quickly learned that Ender enjoyed logic when it came to me, only when it came to me.

"Why? If you're so sure why do I need to say it." 

"Why don't you want to say it." The King responded ruthlessly.

"That'd be me submitting, My King. I can't afford to submit."

"It's not submission, it's.. conformation."

"Of submission." I fired back. King Ender heisted, his grip loosening ever so slightly as he let out a grunt of frustration. "To confirm this passion isn't one sided. So I know I'm not crazy." The King admitted, a twinkle of desperation filled his voice as I felt the sparks come flying back to my hands.

"Teach me how to control this," I held up my hands, sparks of my powers flaring off of them. "And I'll confirm. If not, there's no need." I responded, pausing before I forced his hands off of me, him pulling away with a hiss of pain. 

I guess it must hurt, I didn't think some sparkles could hurt.

"I'm sure this is just lust, My King. One day you'll wake up and realize none of these feelings were real." The King rubbed his jaw, bantering with himself about what to say next as the morning sun cast on him perfectly defining his perfect bone structure. I hated just how attractive he was, it was the only distraction I didn't know how to handle.

"This is not lust, I have felt lust. This is passion. And I will not stop arguing with you until you can say the same." 

"You should leave," I responded, gently this time. I saw the glint of hope in his eyes every time he spoke to me. He needed me to get across to his people. I had to remind myself I was nothing but a vessel to carry his message and help him gain connections. The moment I let him into my world of madness would be the very moment I lost all control I had gained through my mothers death. I'd be powerless to my emotion, after these 19 years of battling for that very thing.

The King and I fell silent as he stared at me, my legs crossed as I sat patiently ontop of one of my countertops, running my hands through my hair as I got lost in my thoughts.

"Ding!"  The audible sound of my oven timer sliced through the silence as I cleared my throat, hopping down and taking the apple fritters out of the oven. Perfect, crispy, golden-brown. The same way I had perfected them over the years.

"I.. I'll take one to go." The King finally spoke as I nodded, both relieved and upset at his sudden will to leave. 

--

ENDER'S P.O.V

I left Drucilla's home hours ago, I now sat in a room full of judgy-conceited royals bickering over which shade of green the newest Emerald on my crown should be. In contrast, I sat deep in my own spindling thoughts of Drucilla.  

Her words lived rent free in my head. Everything about her stapled itself to my mind in an unremovable font. From the way she grinded on me, to the softness of her lips, the way her body moved, to how beautiful she is when she's sensitive and well-vulnerable. I got through to her last night, even if it wasn't only a little bit. I wanted to be there for her. 

I found myself fully aware she thought I was only using her. I understood why, and to some extent, I thought that was all I'd be doing. I needed someone to trust, and unethically Drucilla scratched that itch. She was in need of money and already doing a less-than-normal service for it. I didn't think she'd mind a friendship and spreading a few fake stories. Until it spun into.. well, more than that. I craved to tell my best friend, explain to him the way her eyes pierced a soul and plumaged into the depths of my once-frozen heart. 

I made sure I only felt compassion where it was needed. For my people and well-children. Everyone else could fuck-off for all I cared. Unless it was her. I was shocked when I found we were destined to be.. but God it made sense. I felt as if I was at my peak with her. There was no one like her

I'd learn her, how to love her, how to care for her, how to be there for her, how to make her smile, even if it took every lifetime I'd ever get. 

"Ender!" Viva shouted, the royals surrounding me stared at me fake-greedy concern plastered on their faces. My vision unblurred as I looked around, my eyes finally landing on Viva. She was technically my wife, but God she was so much like these stuck-up preppy royals I couldn't bare to be around her. 

"D-Do you think this shade is okay?.." Viva heisted, tears threatening to fall as I blinked at her, trying to control my anger. All I ever did was give her money and affection for the public. I'd leave her alone at all other times, and every time I looked at her she acted as if she was on the verge of bursting into tears. 

"Yes, my love. It's perfect." I hated addressing her like that, I'd made it very clear we weren't truly together but I didn't need the royals questioning my ability to be serious. A small smile cracked her face as she gave a nod of approval to the royals surrounding us.

God, I missed Drucilla. 

--

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

34K 1.3K 47
Ella is a small-town girl with barely any money to survive. On top of that, she has a hateful mother that has always wanted a boy but got Ella instea...
881K 33K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
3.8K 609 34
A Fairytale Princess who has a penchant for getting into trouble. A Steampunk Inventor with a keen mind and mysterious origin. What will happen when...
1.1M 31.2K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...