Love Bites (Harry Potter: Off...

By Mlle_Notorious

Harry discovers Grindr and realises that he can screen his hook-ups according to his specific...needs. What h... More

Introitus
Grindr?
The Meeting
Fuck You, Grindr
Round Two
Bewitched
Happy Birthday, Harry!
Hell Freezes Over
Not All Dragons Breathe Fire
The Call
After the Call
The Merits of a Slytherin Partner
Decisions
Breakfast & New Beginnings
When Curry Beats a Sunday Roast
Distractions Are Most Welcome
Suspicions
Fuck It
The Musings of the Obsessed
Obsession
The Reveal
A Second Helping of Breakfast and New Beginnings
Tea
A Brief Turning of the Tables
Mums Really Do Know Best
I Saw a god, (I thought)
The First Date
Psychotic Seething and a Smitten Kitten
Bliss
Blast from the Past
When the Compartments Fall Away
A Date with Dudley
Glamours, Sandwiches, and Missed Pints
Wizards are so Wonderfully Weird
Swan Dive
Magic History for Muggles: Abridged
Payback's a Bitch
Magic History for Muggles: Less Abridged
Not All Ghosts Are Dead: Part I
Magic History for Muggles - The Final Lesson
Not All Ghosts are Dead - Part II
Samhain
The Best-Laid Schemes Often Go Awry
Hell Freezing Over is Now a Weekly Thing
Some Texting, a Floo, and Regular Talking, Too
Seeing is Believing
More Best Laid Schemes
Shattered
Fin

Absence Only Makes a Kitten Needier

297 11 0
By Mlle_Notorious

Sunday Evening
30 August 2009
Draco's POV

"Gods, I've missed you," Harry sighed, arms reaching up to wrap around my neck, fingers tangling in my hair as I pulled his body up against mine, meeting him for a frantic kiss.

He'd apparated into my flat mere seconds earlier after having spent the past three days in Scotland; he'd left on Thursday, just after our group lunch, for training before the big match against Puddlemere on Saturday evening.

They had won by six points, which was fantastic for two teams so evenly matched.

Harry had then remained in Edinburgh all of Sunday because he'd made plans to have Sunday lunch with Oliver Wood and his family weeks ago, and, while he, apparently, felt fine standing up the Weasleys to laze around in bed with me post-shag, the Woods were another matter.

"Me, too," I mumbled, hands fumbling at the fastening of his trousers, his t-shirt having already been yanked up and off and tossed somewhere between my entryway and the hallway we were now navigating, hands roaming, tongues teasing into each other's mouths, groans and sighs being swallowed by one another.

I pressed Harry up against the wall, my bedroom seeming much too far off, dragging one leg up to wrap around my hip as I trailed kisses down his neck, licking and sucking along his collarbone, the marks from the last time we'd been together having already faded.

"Mmm, Draco," he sighed, the other leg rising up to join the other wrapped around my waist as Harry arched against me, grinding his cock up into mine, hands continuing to wind in my hair, pressing my mouth even harder against the delicate skin of his neck, his moans only begging me to mark him further.

"Harry," I sighed, tongue caressing his own as I licked back into his mouth, unsure as to what it was I was trying to say.

If I even had anything to say, or if, maybe, I just needed to feel his name on my lips to seal Harry's undisputed victory over me as I all but drowned in the sight, smell, and feel of him around and beneath me.

"Yes," he mumbled, tongue and mouth still working against my own, leaving me to wonder if perhaps I had said something more.

"More," he urged, one hand disengaging from my hair to cup my jaw, pressing my face further into his own.

"Need you to fuck me," he demanded as the remainder of our clothing vanished, causing us both to groan into each other, each sensation now heightened by the slick slide of skin against skin.

"Yes," I replied, casting a featherweight charm and hoisting Harry away from the wall, stumbling once more towards the bedroom but only making it a few steps before my lust-addled brain had me pressing Harry into the opposite wall, mouth dragging down his torso to wrap around his hardened length, lapping and swirling at the leaking tip and groaning at the salty-sweet taste of him on my tongue.

"Going to fuck you," I managed to gasp out, withdrawing my mouth from him for only as long as it took to pant the words out.

"Please," Harry moaned, hips working his cock in and out of my mouth as I greedily continued to suck him down, hands still roaming to touch every available inch of skin I could reach.

I moved my head to lick and suck at Harry's exquisite hipbones, hands sliding down to grip at his luscious arsecheeks, prising them apart, kneading them in my hands, before returning to slurp at his cock once more.

"Now, Malfoy," he growled, pulling me up off his prick, mouth fastening hungrily to mine, tongue swirling in and back out before I could even think to tangle it with my own.

Harry began to walk me backwards towards the bedroom, an almost crazed urgency emanating from him that told me now was not the time for teasing.

"Ok," I mumbled between kisses, one heel smacking firmly into the doorjamb as Harry continued to steer us towards the bedroom.

I didn't even take the time to verbally acknowledge the pain shooting up through my heel, I was so focused on Harry.

Kissing him, hands running up and down his back, one coming to rest behind his head, the other gripping at his perfectly round arse, both trying desperately to press him even more closely against me as we stumbled towards the bed.

"You're going to fuck me now," Harry was informing me, hands shoving at my shoulders, knocking me back to land soundly on the bed, staring up at him in a daze.

"But first," he continued, clambering onto my lap to straddle me, mouth leaning down to nip at mine as he wrapped his arms around my neck, rolling sideways, to pull me down on top of him.

"But first?" I encouraged, grinding my hips down to rock against his.

"First, you're going to get me good and ready for you," he sighed, body arching up into mine.

He grabbed hold of my face and held me so my gaze was locked on his, hips stilling momentarily to ensure I was giving him my full attention.

"You," he informed me, a devilish glint flaring in those emerald eyes as he leaned up to lick into my mouth.

"Are going to take," another lick, tongue swirling and lingering just a tad longer, but not long enough, and I groaned, head trying to dip down and follow him.

Harry kept me held firm and away from my goal, a tiny smirk appearing on those luscious lips of his.

"That positively wicked," his eyes snapped shut as he gently rolled his hips up into mine, just enough to tease.

"Evil, goddamned tongue of yours," he paused again to lick into my mouth, again, only long enough to tease, relishing in the strangled moan I gave as I once again tried to follow his mouth as he sank back into the mattress.

"And you're going to tease me open with it," he instructed me, hips arching, hands still holding me much too far away from his own positively wicked mouth.

"You're going to lick me, and tease me, and do that swirly thing with your tongue that drives me fucking insane..." he trailed off, allowing his eyes to slide shut in anticipation.

"And then, you're going to fuck me."

Another teasing lick into my mouth.

"The way I deserve to be fucked after three whole days without your cock," he finished, a pleased smirk spreading across his face as I faltered for a brief moment at the positively filthy imagery his words presented.

"Fuck, Harry," I sighed, still staring down at him.

His smirk deepened.

Really, though.

Harry smirking was a very dangerous thing.

"Yes," he sighed, hands twining themselves through my hair once more as he leaned up to place a lingering kiss on my mouth.

"Fuck Harry," he agreed, hands gently guiding me down his torso, not allowing my mouth to linger too long on any particular area until I was trailing lazily along his hipbone, tongue gliding down the sensitive juncture of his groin as his legs wrapped around me, guiding me towards my ultimate goal.

An urgent moan tore itself from my throat as I leaned in to give Harry's sweet opening a frenzied lick, returning almost immediately to swirl round the pulsing, pink pucker, mouth fastening to it, tongue pushing forward, seeking the delicious heat of him.

Above me, Harry groaned in response, hands holding me close to the luscious core of him, hips rocking against my desperately seeking mouth as I began to lap and swirl at him in earnest, demanding entrance, eager to progress to the next step of fucking my sweet Harry.

I couldn't have told you if it was mere minutes or the better part of an hour that I was there, licking and fucking Harry with my mouth until my jaw was aching.

Not that an aching jaw would have made me stop.

Not when Harry was practically screaming in pleasure, hands raking through my hair, working with his sinewy legs to pull me into him as his hips fucked desperately back into my face, his hole opening and grasping readily around my coiling tongue.

"Harry," I groaned, head turning to suck a purple bruise into his thigh.

"Need to... now," I gasped, disentangling myself from his grasp, beyond desperate with need, swiping haphazardly at my mouth with the back of one hand before moving to kiss my way up his frame.

"Yes, please," he sobbed, body continuing to arc up into mine.

I reached a hand down, fingers slick with lube, to push into him, causing him to let out the most delicious moan as my mouth claimed his.

I continued to swallow Harry's moans, each one longer and more guttural than the last, as I worked him open with first two, then three fingers.

When Harry was practically screaming and bucking up against my hand with an urgency that almost matched my own, I finally withdrew my fingers and rose above him, lining my aching cock with his hole, the warm, pulsing heat of it working immediately to draw the tip of me inside, and, with a groan of absolute bliss, I slid in.

"Oh, gods, yes!" Harry cried, body stretching up, swallowing just another few centimetres in the process, making my eyes actually roll backwards into my head.

"Yes," I gasped in response, hips already working to drive into him, our bodies slapping together as he rose to meet me.

We continued, the fucking becoming frantic - a wild meeting of frenzied hips and lips as we bucked against each other furiously, chasing down that imminent release until it crashed over us both, every inch of Harry's body squeezing deliciously around my own as I drove into him, giving him every damn piece of everything that was me until I collapsed on top of him, his arms and legs still clutching at me, mouth latching onto my neck sucking, what was sure to be, an absolutely stunning bruise onto me.

"Fuck, Draco," he gasped once we'd recovered and were breathing somewhat normally again.

"Mmm," I responded, rolling off of him and gathering him to my side, clearing up the mess as I did so.

"You're not allowed to go another three days without fucking me senseless ever again," he informed me.

"M'kay," I agreed immediately, even though part of me understood that, with both of our demanding schedules, such a request wasn't even remotely possible.

Not to mention, I reasoned to myself, snuggling deeper into Harry's sweet scent, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't absolutely looking forward to our next meeting after an extended absence. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 21 15
!!Warning Mature Content!! This story has some is about Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy going to Hogwarts it's there sixth year and they start to becom...
2.5M 86.7K 59
Harry decides to prank Draco after a game of Quidditch. Desiring for Draco to go mad, he waits for him in an empty classroom. However, as soon as he...
23.9K 1K 6
When Pansy bets Draco that there is no chance he and Harry could carry out a genuine romantic relationship, he and Harry form a plan. But as their fa...
31.7K 1.8K 9
Harry Potter has lived for too long in a flat too old, but a major cash shortage has left him with nothing but a creak in his floorboards and a crapp...