Ties And Fate (Book 1)✔️

By NunenaClarke

Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In t... More

Chapter I.
Chapter II (Arc 1).
Chapter III.
Chapter IV.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII (End of Arc)
Chapter XIX (Arc 2)
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Important news!!!
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII( End of Arc)
Very Important News!!!

Chapter XII.

3.4K 100 11
By NunenaClarke

' You've been kidnapped, kid . Find your necklace as soon as possible! Wake up!'

Wang Linxue was gasped and woke up startled from the dream she was just having but couldn't remember. She groaned feeling her head aching and shivered on the very cold ground . Her eyes felt very heavy and her head was a bit clouded.

She laid for a bit, feeling lethargic trying to remember what she was dreaming about and tried to get up but she felt a restraint.

Her mind cleared up a bit and she wiggled her arms which were tied behind her back.

She struggled groaning at the tightly tied rope that was digging into her wrists.

"Stop struggling." A quiet voice warned, " If they catch you, they are going to beat you up."

Wang Linxue stopped at the request of the voice and turned to the direction it came from.

She got a shock when looked around and she saw about a dozen children tied up in the same state as her looking very frightened though their faces weren't very clear.

She looked around and saw that, they were in a cave that was dimly lit with a lantern. There were some wooden boxes placed here and there and some men sitting at the opening of the cave smoking and talking in low tones.

She turned to the girl who told her to stop struggling, "Who are they?"

The girl shifted into a more comfortable sitting position she could manage with her hands tied behind her back.

" Child traffickers", she calmly spoke like she was talking of the weather.

'Why was this kid so calm?'

'' Aren't you scared? They could do bad things to us.''

" That's because they won't do anything to us. They kidnapped us for sale so we need to be as untainted as possible. They will.... ", She stopped talking when a man walked nearby to rummage the boxes picking up an alcohol bottle.

When he sent it forward, one of the men chastised in a gruff voice, probably from long time smoking, " Not too much drinking, we have to be sober enough to 'take care' of them."

He grabbed the alcohol from the man to which the man whined for a while but complied.

Wang Linxue turned to the girl who looked unfazed by the fact that she had been kidnapped. Even she was a little scared and was panicking a bit.

She hadn't read of anything like this happening to the villainess, even worse she had read only half of the novel. So there was still a lot of information she still didn't acquire.

She tried to communicate with Ping and found out her necklace was gone. Probably the traffickers took it from her when she was unconscious.

The girl who face still wasn't clearly visible to Wang Linxue smiled at how well her mission was going.

For hours ,they sat on the ground quietly awaiting their fate while Wang Linxue was very worried about her necklace and Xi Jinwei.

She wondered where that kid was.

She heard noises coming from the outside . Some people led more group of children into the cave and barked at them when some of the children started to cry.

They were silenced into submission when one man backhanded one of the children crying and whining that they wanted to go home or to their mothers.

He spit on the ground and sneered" We are going to fetch a good price for them. Sit them with the rest of the children. Let's pack and get ready to move.

Wang Linxue turned away from the scene as she closed her eyes to think.

The men packed up the boxes and materials that were scattered around in haste.

"How many are they?" The leader asked as he loaded his gun.

"There are about twenty three in number. The girls are sixteen in number and the boys ..."

"Okay I can do simple Maths. Divide them into groups of two and you", he pointed at a man standing beside him. "You lead your group into the car at the rendezvous point."

One of the lackeys barked at the children to get up started to them to move left or right or tossed the children of they were not doing so fast enough into two groups.

Wang Linxue was roughly pushed to the left where she joined the girl from earlier. She still couldn't see everyone clearly enough until they were led outside where it was getting dark it was sunset.

Who would have known that this forest was a route for human traffickers. What's more she didn't have Ping with her to guide her. No she had to help herself or no one could.

With their hands tied behind their back, the two groups went different directions.

The girl from earlier started to move backwards her as she slowly moved to back of group stealthily almost unnoticeably.

Wang Linxue was stunned by how pretty she looked as a kid.

She was a bit ruffed up but you couldn't deny how graceful she looked as young as she was. With her enviously pale skin glinting in the sunset she had a concentrated look on her face as she slowly moved backwards.

Her hands were behind her loose of the ropes and Wang Linxue saw the acupuncture needles in her palm.

There were two men leading us infront and three men behind. One of the men at the back caught her actions.

"Hey! What are you doing?" The man stomped forward to grab the girl.

She ducked under him but fell to the ground when he kicked her shin. She bore with the pain and pierced his leg with the needle deeply while on the ground.

The man buckled screaming in pain as the others shoved the children away to try and attack the girl.

The girl tightened her hands like she was holding a ball and twisted her body almost unnaturally as two men charged at her.

She back kicked one man in the stomach and punched another in the nose . They both stumbled and she threw the needle she had both into their chest.

One of the men in front had a knife and swung it at the girl but she was as agile as a monkey and dodged everyone of his swings.

Wang Linxue turned to see the last man grabbing his gun and aiming it at the girl.

Seeing this, she used her whole body to slam into the man who stumbled on the ground.

The other children looked scared but those who got brave with Wang Linxue's actions started to imitate her and slammed forward into the man.

The man stumbled and fell to the floor dropping the gun. Wang Linxue quickly kicked it away .

One boy who was about Wang Linxue's age shouted,
"Let's weigh down on him."

The children sat on the man ,some holding him down as they waited for the girl fighting the man with the knife.

The man on the ground was fighting to get up but they all used their strength to hold him down to the ground.

She finally pierced him with her needle and turned to the last man to see him being restrained.

She raised her eyebrows in surprise before throwing a needle at the man. It hit him directly in the neck and the children got off him hurriedly.

Since the needles were laced with powerful knock out drugs, they immediately went unconscious.

" Let's get you guys out off your restraints"

She quickly took the knife on the ground and cut the ropes off everyone. The younger ones started to cry and the girl and the other older ones did their best to comfort them.

Wang Linxue smiled at the scene but immediately remembered she had to find something important. She quickly rumpled the men's clothes trying to find her necklace.

" Let's get you out of here. Past the town there a group of people will take you to find your families." The girl explained to everyone.

The boy from earlier who encouraged the rest earlier spoke in a teary voice, " If it wasn't for you and this girl...", They turned to Wang Linxue who was going through the mens clothes and finally found her necklace in the pocket of the one who was holding the gun.

Everyone paused at her actions and feeling eyes on her, she turned around and blushed concealing the necklace tightly in her hand.

" Um, what is it?"

The girl from earlier spoke a bit confused, " What are you doing?"

"Nothing", She got up quickly relieved she had found her necklace.

The girl saw her clenching her right hands and it was evident something was in it but choose not to say anything about it.

Wang Linxue looked at the girl in front of her and how she got everyone out of this dreadful situation.

She vowed to train to become stronger so that if any situation like this arises again, she would not be so defenseless.

"What is your name?", The girl asked tentatively as the others rummaged through the kidnappers bag for something to eat or drink.

"Linxue. What is yours?" , Wang Linxue didn't know why but there was some tense energy between them even though there wasn't supposed to be and she bet the girl felt it too weirdly enough.

" Just Zhirou then. Can I ask you for a favour?"

'Man, this girl doesn't act her age at all. I mean, I'm an eighteen year old in the body of an eleven year old. But this one is just so so.'

Wang Linxue smirked," Sure Just Zhirou.''

The girl ignored the slight remark "Lead them over this hill and you'll find a small village where some people are waiting for these children to send them home. " She pointed at the hill upfront. "Police will also accompanying them so you'll be to spot them. Can you do that?"

Wang Linxue still had to find Xi Jinwei so she would lead them halfway and let them go on their own.

" Ok, after all I owe you my life for rescuing me from the traffickers."

The girl nodded and took some rope from the bags. " I still have to look for the other group and help them." She sighed and dragged the men to tree and tied the men together.

"Then it's settled. Thanks for doing this."

"No problem."

Show some love. Please vote and comment on this chapter. So tired after writing this chapter. If there is any editing I should make please just comment on it so I make the changes.

Who do you think the mystery girl is? If you pay attention to my novel, you'll know.

*Sighs in tiredness*.
Anyways, I'm going to sleep now. Thanks for reading this chapter 😄😄.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 885 170
Xiang Xiaoyuan transmigrated to a book with a male lead, becoming the male lead's stepmother. However, being seventeen and in the middle of his adole...
520K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
48.2K 1.5K 25
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...
913K 25K 43
Being a modern free spirited girl, Gongsun Li couldn't accept her fate as a cannon fodder concubine when she found herself transmigrate into her favo...