MTL_Alpha Crosses To the Worl...

By bellyduck_02

Offline purposes only. I do not own the story, plot, characters, nor translation. Credits rightfully belong t... More

BEFORE YOU READ
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
71-80
81-91 [END]

61-70

141 3 0
By bellyduck_02

Chapter 61, She's Human

Fu Xun's sneered, "The current standard for fiancées does not require the consent of the parties to say that someone else is his fiancée?"

With a cold anger in his heart, Fu Xun ran out somehow and said that she was the fiancée of her lover, and she couldn't help being angry.

Su Ya looked at Fu Xun's cold face, chuckled in a low voice, and said, "As a lover of Ji Sui, you must also know that Ji Sui has a susceptible period every month. Alpha is most eager for the comfort of the omega. As the omega with the highest pheromone match to her, I can better comfort her suffering during this period."

"And what about you? You can only watch her manic and irritable, but can't do anything."

"Is this your love?"

"Let her stay in this world and endure this pain endlessly, how can you bear it?"

Hearing that, Ji Sui and Fu Xun looked at each other, and they didn't know how to describe Suiya when they looked at Suiya, and they always felt like they were looking at a fool.

Does this person speak without knowing the situation?

"Moreover," Su Ya's face finally sank, showing a little worry, and said: "The Empire needs you, Ji Sui."

"Now the battle between the empire and the Zerg is getting worse, and the situation is very unfavorable for the empire. Ji Sui, we need you." Su Ya said earnestly.

As the strongest alpha in StarCraft, it is undoubtedly their trump card.

"need me?"

"Hahaha" Ji Sui laughed suddenly, tears coming out of his eyes, "So, now I need me to think of me?"

If you don't need it, you can just throw it away?

"Major General, please follow us back! The situation in the empire is not optimistic now!" Lieutenant Alpha suddenly knelt down. He knelt, and the others also knelt down, calling for Ji Sui to go back.

Ji Sui's face was gloomy, and Xiao Liwuo, who was used to showing her happy mood, was not there at this time. She looked at the group of people kneeling in front of her, only feeling a little ironic.

"I admit that I have done my best to the empire!" Ji Sui gritted his teeth and said with red eyes: "But how do you treat me! Confiscated the warships that have followed me for many years, and recalled me to Emperor Star, but sold my tracks. To the Zerg, do you know how many Zergs there were that day? I kept killing them, but it seemed like I couldn't kill them all. Every time I fell, another one would immediately fill it up. The end of the Wuyang River couldn't be seen at all, but What about you? Where were you then? Where were you!"

Ji Sui's eyes are red. She is a person of flesh and blood, and her heart is also made of flesh! It's not an Iron Man who doesn't know how to hurt. She will hurt even if she is hurt, and she will suffer even if she is betrayed and betrayed!

However, now that these people appear as if they need you in a simple sentence, they can smooth out everything before and ask you to shed blood for them.

However, she is a human being, she is not a fighter.

Ji Sui's eyes were red, and there was a faint gleam shaking inside, but he did not want to let it fall.

Fu Xun held Ji Sui tightly in his arms and looked at these people in front of him with a lot of disgust. She also knew for the first time what happened before Ji Sui came to this world.

She never knew that the world before Ji Sui caused her to suffer so many grievances!

Suya and the Alpha lieutenant's faces were a bit gray and defeated, and Suya's voice was a bit astringent. She said: "We didn't know at the time. At that time, all the models in that area were blocked, and we did not receive your distress signal. ."

Ji Sui endured a little trembling in Fu Xun's arms, she chuckled lowly, "You said this, do you believe it yourself?"

All warships use military signals, and military signals have special concealed transmission paths. With Zerg's technology at that time, it was impossible to intercept military signals at all! It can only be said that someone received it, but destroyed it and ignored it!

Su Ya pursed her lips, "After that happened at that time, we conducted a thorough investigation, and Marshal Casal was also dismissed."

"Betraying the pillars of the empire is just dismissal? Haha, your empire's punishment methods are really severe." Fu Xun sneered and said sarcastically.

Selling one's strongest combat power to the enemy, in exchange for only a dismissal, is really laughable and generous!

"Miss Fu, things are not as simple as you think." Su Ya gently shook her head, Casal has strong family support behind her, and being able to dismiss it is a good explanation for Ji Sui.

"Hehe, it doesn't matter, anyway, I will never see him again in my life." Ji Sui pulled up and down Xun's hand and said, "You go back, I won't go back with you."

"Here, I found more meaning than when I was in interstellar." The most important thing is that she has a lover and a home here.

"Jin Sui, you have to think clearly, what can you have here?"

"As far as I know, this is a world where women can marry Dorf. Can Miss Fu beside you be the only one?"

Fu Xun's face sank, "You don't need to worry about this."

"Miss Fu, don't you really help Ji Sui think about it? With her ability, she can get more development opportunities, and if you stay here now, you can only rely on you like this for the rest of your life. Survive!" Su Ya's voice raised a little.

"My consideration is to respect her choice, and now she can survive very well on her own, and she is not attached to me, she is her!" Fu Xun glanced at her coldly, holding Ji Sui's hand Turn around to leave.

"Jin Sui!"

"We can give you time to think about it. The dark energy we reserve can stay in this world for about two months. I hope you can think about it again during this period of time."

"Even you can take Miss Fu with you."

Su Ya took two steps forward, looking at Ji Sui sincerely.

Ji Sui paused, turned his head and said mockingly: "Don't you still say that I am your fiancée? Your fiancée brought other women back with you, what's your situation?"

Does this woman do so many contradictory things?

"I think you can't escape the attractiveness of pheromone." Su Ya said softly. She is confident that the pheromone match of 9993 can easily make Ji Sui fall in love with herself.

"Your hobby is really peculiar." Ji Sui shook his head, "Unfortunately, I am not a person who eats a bowl and looks at the pot."

She really doesn't mind if the person next to her pillow abandons her ex to be with her, tusk.

"If you really don't like it, I can also ask the father to withdraw this engagement." Su Ya stepped back.

"We don't count the marriage contracts without my consent. You are arranging everything. Have you respected me?" Ji Sui sneered, turned his head to Fu Xun and said, "Wife, let's go back. I haven't eaten dinner yet. "

"Okay, let's go back." Fu Xun nodded and whispered, finally glanced at Su Ya, and completely left them behind.

Su Ya looked at the back of the two together and sighed softly.

"Princess..." the lieutenant said hesitantly.

"Give her some time, we are indeed sorry for her." Su Ya waved her hand weakly.

The lieutenant lowered his head and his shoulders slumped down. His life was saved by Ji Sui, but at the same time his life was also an empire. For the empire, Ji Sui must return to the interstellar world.

Returning to the front hall, Ji Sui scratched his head in anguish, "Wife, what can they do if they don't leave? There are so many people at once, and there is such a big guy stopping there. What if they are seen by others? manage?"

If this is seen by too many people, it is very easy to cause unnecessary panic.

Fu Xun controlled her hand and said softly, "It's okay, I've already let all the people in the mansion leave, so I won't let them come back during this period of time."

"My wife, I've brought you trouble." Ji Sui leaned in Fu Xun's arms, and being entangled by these people was a trouble!

"What nonsense?" Fu Xun squeezed the tip of her nose lightly, and sighed: "The time that should come is always here. Look at how you have been worrying about it these days, are you finally relieved now?"

Ever since meeting that Celta, Ji Sui has always seemed to be holding on to something.

"This is the price of letting go, it's too bad!" Ji Sui wailed, and couldn't help groaning a little bit aggrievedly: "Wife, why do you say they are so arrogant? Do I owe them?"

And Ji Sui admits that she alone can't change their current situation, right? If she could reverse the situation by herself, she wouldn't have been besieged by the Zerg to the point where she would fall into the turbulence of space, right?

What's more, they didn't think of her behavior until they needed it. It was really disgusting that they responded to her. Why do they want it, or give up if they want to give up?

"You don't owe them, but they owe you." Fu Xun lowered his eyes. Although these people didn't do the things, but with their attitude today, Fu Xun felt resentful towards them.

"I won't leave you anyway! I'll be where you are!" Ji Sui now doesn't want to care about who owes whom, she just wants the group of children to leave, and then she and Fu Xun return to their previous lives.

"Good." Fu Xun replied softly.

"Let's go, are you hungry? I'll make some food!" Ji Sui withdrew from her arms and shook Fu Xun's hand, "What do you want to eat?"

"It can be faster, can you eat noodles?"

"Okay! I'll cook whatever you want!" Ji Sui pursed his lips and smiled lightly. It is good to have a culinary skill. You can do what the person you like wants to eat, and pamper her stomach well.

Seeing Ji Sui who smiled sweetly again, the soft waves in Fu Xun's eyes became even worse, and she clenched her hand a little more calmly.

When Ji Sui was hanging the soup, Fu Xun was watching seriously. He wanted to help Ji Sui fight, but when he saw that she was moving, he immediately stopped her. She was really facing Fu Xun. The shadow of the burning of the kitchen is too big.

"Actually, I can do something else, it doesn't have to be a fire." Fu Xun's voice was a bit muffled. Now that he can enter the kitchen, it is still the result of a long time of hard work.

"No, you just wait." Ji Sui waved his hand. The kitchen is equivalent to her other home court. It is a good time for her to play. How could Fu Xun touch her? Of course, it's good to watch her eat well after it's done!

Fu Xun lowered his eyebrows and sighed lightly, and had to stand aside honestly and watch Ji Sui get busy.

However, making the noodles is very simple and fast. After Ji Sui is ready, he pours out a little, and his eyes are bright and he said: "Try to see how it tastes first?"

Said that he took a small chopsticks and let it cool before feeding it to Fu Xun's mouth.

Fu Xun's cheeks were a little red, and he lifted the hair that fell down his face, lowered his head and ate the noodles that Ji Sui had fed to his mouth, and nodded with a faint smile, "Yes, it's delicious."

Today, Ji Sui's cooking skills are getting better and better, and there are more and more tricks. Every time she eats something she makes, in addition to the satisfaction from the taste buds, there is also a sense of pleasure emanating from the bottom of my heart.

Ji Sui's little pear vortex appeared, "Then we should just eat in the courtyard?"

Outside the kitchen, there happened to be a stone table.

"Good." Fu Xun nodded.

After sitting down, Fu Xun glanced at the direction of Hou Shan and hesitated: "They don't eat, are they okay?"

"It's okay." Ji Sui glanced over there with an angry look, and explained: "They must have nutrient solution. The nutrient solution is equivalent to rice in the interstellar, and it is convenient to store and carry."

"So I can't starve them to death."

Of course, if he can starve to death, Ji Sui also thinks it would be a good thing.

The author has something to say: make up for yesterday's Happy National Day!

Chapter 62, Study

At night, the two of them took a bath and lay on the bed. Ji Sui hugged Fu Xun's waist and buried her head on her shoulders. She felt very satisfied by quietly doing nothing.

"Ji Xiaosui."

"Huh?" replied softly.

"Can you tell me what happened when you were in Interstellar?" Fu Xun turned sideways and hugged her. She had never asked her about interstellar, because she had guessed it vaguely, Ji Sui. The time in StarCraft may not be so good, she didn't want her to remember it again, but now, she wants to know, and wants to understand all of Ji Sui's life.

In the past, she didn't actually participate in it, but she could let Ji Sui take her to participate again.

Ji Sui was silent for a moment, then smiled softly, and said softly, "Yes."

Now that Fu Xun has been identified, all of her should be opened to her.

"Wife, you know, I'm actually an orphan." Ji Sui buried her shoulders in her shoulders and muttered, "Since I can remember, I have been in the orphanage. The orphanage is very small and there is nothing in it. How many children, and because of the lack of social assistance, they often don't have enough food when they are young."

And maybe it was that she was too dull and introverted at that time, she was out of place among the group of children, even the dean didn't like herself, and she often looked at her with a cold face when facing herself, and looked at her with disgust. She often wondered if she was really a bad child, an annoying child.

"The orphanage was demolished within a few years later. I was not resettled. At that time, I was young and many people were unwilling to ask me for a job. So, when I was too hungry, I also robbed me. Other people's food." When it comes to this, Ji Sui is a little ashamed.

Fu Xun hugged her tightly, bowed his head a little distressedly and kissed her hair, muttering: "Don't blame you, don't blame you."

She really wanted to go back to that time, hug the somewhat thin child tightly, and stop her from starving and freezing.

Ji Sui's nose was a little sour, and his eyes were astringent. "Later, when I grew up, I did a lot of scattered work, but I still had to go hungry because I was paid too little." Ji Sui pouted, a little aggrieved. .

Fu Xun rubbed her head, "I won't make you hungry anymore."

"Yeah! I have a wife!" Ji Sui sniffed, "After I differentiated into the top alpha, it was much better. I joined the army and slowly climbed to the position of major general by virtue of my military merit. I know, I was betrayed, and then I came to this world."

"Wife."

"Ok?"

"I suddenly thanked him for betraying me." Ji Sui whispered: "If he hadn't betrayed me, I had returned to Emperor Star safely, then I would not have met you."

Ji Sui suddenly didn't dare to think what would happen to her if she hadn't met Fu Xun. Just thinking about it, she felt that her heart was dull and uncomfortable, and she felt crazy.

She can't do without Fu Xun, nor does she want to leave her, she just wants to stay with Fu Xun forever.

"But I still can't forgive him for what he did." Fu Xun lowered his head and kissed Ji Sui's eyelids, muttering: "What if you didn't come here? What he did was wrong. ."

Ji Sui squinted, confidently sent himself to Fu Xun, and replied softly, "Well, don't forgive him!"

Thanks and forgiveness can be two different things.

"Can you?" Fu Xun asked in a low voice.

Ji Sui's eyelashes quivered, raised his arms around Fu Xun's neck, and said in a low voice, "You can do whatever you want, I'm willing."

Because you are Fu Xun.

Fu Xun laughed lightly, and went down with a tender kiss in his eyes. This is her treasure. A treasure that came across time and space.

"Is this strength okay?" Fu Xun asked in a low voice, even if it had been many times, but every time she was afraid that Ji Sui would be hurt and make her uncomfortable.

Ji Sui's face flushed, and his eyes were erratic, just because he was embarrassed to look at her, he had to vaguely say, "Yes, you can."

It's too good to be her point

Fu Xun lowered his heart, lowered his head and kissed her glands, feeling the slight beating under his lips, and asked in a dumb voice, "Is it really uncomfortable during the susceptible period?"

Su Ya's words undoubtedly aggravated her worries about the susceptibility period of Ji Sui. As Su Ya said, there is no pheromone inhibitor that Su Su needs here, so the pain Ji Sui suffers here will undoubtedly be Much more than Interstellar.

"It won't be uncomfortable if you have you." Ji Sui snorted, tense uncontrollably, and then began to tremble slightly.

Fu Xun gently rubbed her waist, thinking of Ji Sui in the susceptible period, except that she was more delicate and crying than usual, but she did not seem to be too uncomfortable.

Of course, in addition to her not being satisfied, when looking at you with weeping eyes, you can still feel a little bit of her uncomfortableness.

"Ji Xiaosui."

"Huh?" Ji Sui groaned, and was suddenly dragged up by Fu Xun at that moment. After falling down at this time, besides feeling satisfied, there was still a little emptiness, I wanted Fu Xun to fill her up.

"If you can't bear it, just tell me."

As soon as the voice fell, another fierce storm gradually began to brew, Ji Sui clung to Fu Xun's body tightly, and finally followed Fu Xun's hooks and picks and whispered in her ears, which made Fu Xun even more so. Long request.

The waist was completely soft, Ji Sui lay on the bed feebly, Fu Xun kissed the position of her shoulder blades behind, helping her calm down little by little.

"Should I take you to wash?"

"Wait, wait a minute!" Ji Sui raised a hand and shouted weakly, even with a little breathlessness. "Wait, wait a minute to wash."

If it's washed later, wouldn't it be necessary to wash it again later?

"Huh?" Fu Xun's voice raised slightly, as if with a little knowing teasing.

"Wait, wait for me to rest!" When I rest, I want you to come back!

Ji Sui's already rich pheromone was exuding wanton at this time. After feeling the strangeness, she changed from lying on her stomach to lying on her side, and everything was immediately exposed in Fu Xun's eyes.

"Aren't you tired?" Fu Xun had a little smile in his eyes. This person was already panting, but he still wanted to think of other things.

Ji Sui pursed his lips and nodded, and said honestly: "Tired, but just wait for me to rest."

Whenever he got to Fu Xun's hands, Ji Sui could feel that he was expending much more physical strength.

Obviously when she was in StarCraft, she had also heard other people talk about this, didn't it mean that the people below are the most convenient and enjoyable? Why is it different when it comes to her? Although I am enjoying it, the passing of this physical strength is like a rush of water.

Fu Xun chuckled slightly, with a sly light in his eyes suddenly, leaning over and leaning on the top of Ji Sui, pushing her body upright, and gradually descending one hand along her waist until he reached the destination.

"Hiss" Hyun Ran looked at her weepingly.

Fu Xun smiled, put a little effort down, and asked, "Is it better?"

Ji Sui squinted comfortably and nodded to reveal Xiao Limao.

"Do you really want it?" Fu Xun bit her ear and whispered.

Ji Sui bit her lip and endures, a little bit aggrieved, don't you think she is very clear? Asking knowingly!

"If this is the case, let's change our model today?" Facing such a soft Ji Sui, every time at this time, Fu Xun has a very strong desire to bully and tease her.

Ji Sui blinked in confusion, what other mode should he switch to? Are there other modes?

Everything behind, completely subverted Ji Sui's cognition. As a 24-year-old top alpha, he had been in the army for many years, surrounded by a group of LSPs. Why didn't he learn something from his teacher? Stuff! Now it is completely crushed by Fu Xun!

Everything was under Fu Xun's control. Ji Sui sucked in abruptly, watching Fu Xun's movements with red eyes, raising his hand on her waist as if no teacher knew it, and inhaling:" Old wife, you, where did you learn it?"

She wants to learn too!

Fu Xun hooked Ji Sui's neck and hugged her tightly, frowned slightly, and whispered back: "Of course it's on the book."

At the beginning, because of Ji Sui's particularity, she flipped through a lot of books. Naturally, there were other things. With her memory, although she didn't look closely, she also remembered a rough idea after a glance. Now, it happens to be used in On Ji Sui.

With her cheeks bulging, Ji Sui secretly made up her mind to secretly uncover the book, and she should study hard too! She is a person who loves to learn!

Even if it becomes Ji Sui who wants to get back this time, the initiative is still in Fu Xun's hands. Following the rhythm of Fu Xun, Ji Sui is dragged by her as if she is riding a roller coaster, going up and down. Somewhat dizzy.

In the end they hugged and lay on the bed, Fu Xun also had no energy at all and didn't want to move.

"Go bath." Fu Xun kicked Ji Sui.

"You hug me~" Ji Sui pouted, and she was too weak to toss, and she collapsed on the bed softly.

"I can't hold it anymore." Fu Xun restored that he wanted her to hug herself.

"Then wash it again tomorrow." Ji Sui tightened his arms, his eyelids fighting with sleepiness.

Fu Xun frowned, obviously unable to accept this proposal.

Ji Sui fixed her in his arms and whispered: "Go to sleep, the washing tomorrow will be the same."

She really didn't want to be separated from Fu Xun for even a moment.

Fu Xun felt that she was about to cause trouble in her body again, and sighed lightly, rubbed her head to make her feel safe, and closed her eyes according to her.

At this time, after their passion had subsided and turned into silence, the back mountain was very noisy at this time. In addition to Suya, 15 people followed this trip. Nowadays, the food for these people is a problem. .

Perhaps it was unexpected that Ji Sui would not go back with them. The nutrient solution they prepared was only enough to support them for three days. If they wanted to stay longer, they could only eat the food of this world, but obviously they didn't have this world. Money and things.

Judging from the fact that Ji Sui didn't give them food, she didn't plan to take care of them at all, which meant that after three days, they would have to earn money in exchange for food.

"Princess, do we have to wait here? Can we just take Major General Ji back?" Someone suggested that they are concerned about interstellar, and no one wants to stay here longer, but they have to change it. Came to refuse.

"Have you beaten her?" Su Ya glanced at the person who was talking, she couldn't speak her mind, and what's the point of forcibly tying Ji Sui back? If she doesn't cooperate, she won't be able to show her combat power when she goes back.

The man choked, then took a step back and stopped talking.

"Princess, we can't beat Major General Ji, but the woman next to her..."

I didn't finish talking, but at this time everyone knew what he meant to express. Judging from Ji Sui's performance this evening, that woman is undoubtedly very important to her. If she can control that woman , Will Ji Sui still be obedient?

Su Ya raised her eyes and looked at it coldly, "The empire has spent so many resources training you, has it taught you to use this kind of indiscriminate means!"

Although Ji Sui's attitude towards them is not very good, he is not going to make a big fight, but if you want to threaten her with this, you can guarantee that it will threaten her for a lifetime?

If not, the empire will be the one who will suffer by then.

The author has something to say: I just want to sleep and don't want to do anything during the holiday ∑(|||▽|||)

Chapter 63, She's Tsundere

Early the next morning, Fu Xun sent Ji Sui to Heshui Tower. He didn't care about the gaze of the people present. He bowed his head and kissed Ji Sui's forehead, and said in a low voice, "I have gone to court. Don't bring afternoon tea today. "

If he continues to eat like this, Fu Xun will begin to have a psychological burden.

"Okay." Ji Sui pouted.

Fu Xun smiled faintly, and clearly lowered his head to kiss her slightly pursed lips, "I really should go."

Ji Sui gently licked her lips when she left, then pursed her lips and smiled sweetly like a cat stole the fish.

After Fu Xun left, Ji Sui turned around and found a row of sore teeth. He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why are they all with such an expression?"

The leader was Anan, who ran from Yanxunlou early in the morning. Anan rolled her eyes while clutching her teeth. She didn't know why this happened?

Obviously, it's just being separated for a while, and she has to make a reluctant and lingering greasy look, which shows that she is really physically uncomfortable.

"Chee" Ji Sui only when they were sour, staring straight at Anan, a little confused: "You have been running here a lot recently. Why, Yan Xunlou can't keep you?"

During this period of time, people ran here in two or three days, even if the weather was getting colder and colder, they could not hinder her.

"What are you talking about!" Anan pulled her aside and said, "That Celta."

"Well, that Celta, what's wrong with her?" Ji Sui nodded, and followed her words.

"Her, has she come to you during this time?" Anan's face suddenly became a little red.

Ji Sui: "???"

What are you doing with such a shy appearance?

"You run so diligently, don't you know if she's here or not?" I didn't dare to come here because I missed her, but because I wanted to see Celta!

"Then I don't know if she will come to see you when I am not here!" Anan stomped.

"hiss"

Ji Sui took a deep breath and waved his hand quickly: "Stop, stop, you are too young to be at home, I'm not used to it."

"If you want to see her, shouldn't you go to the arena?"

What did she do here? Since I met Celta, Celta hasn't looked for her many times, and most of them just came over for a meal.

"She, she goes to the arena less often." Anan said with a bit of depression. Ever since he led Ji Sui and the others to see Celta before, Celta's style in the arena has reduced a lot. In the human game, I don't know if Celta's condition was really bad that day. Although she won, she always felt a little invincible. She always wanted to find Anan to fight again.

However, it is a pity that Celta has no interest in continuing to play with her, and even less of the arena behind.

"Oh," Ji Sui replied, observing Anan's appearance, and made a bold guess, "You don't like Celta anymore? Didn't you say that you don't like women?"

Can things like orientation be so fickle?

"Who told you that I like her!" Anan suddenly raised her voice a little annoyed, and then looked at the surroundings in response, frowning and teaching: "My name is Xingxiangxi!"

"But isn't Ximingxiangxi a two-way description?" Ji Sui asked puzzledly.

Anan: "..."

"You can shut up!" Gritting his teeth, this Ji Sui, except in front of Fu Xun, is a face that can't speak in other people.

Ji Sui shut up obediently and made a look like you continue to say that I am listening.

Anan: "..."

Damn, there is no desire to continue.

"Anyway, if Celta comes to you in the future, you send someone to give me a letter!"

Ji Sui made an ok gesture, and she wanted to see what happened to these two people.

A few days later, as the weather got colder and colder, Ji Sui also started to feel lazy.

"Baby, wife, let's sleep a little longer~ It's cold outside~" Ji Sui squinted his eyes and arched deep into the bed, arching around Fu Xun like a white worm.

The baby Ji Sui once again reminded Fu Xun of her presumptuousness last night, and he was so angry that he pinched the tip of her nose and said, "You said you don't call me a baby, especially at that time!"

Even after so long, she still couldn't get used to Ji Sui calling her own baby, she always felt a little too numb.

"Well, you are too cute~" Ji Suiweng said angrily, but the corners of her mouth were hooked up, especially at that time, she was ashamed and nervous, and she couldn't be enough.

"Ji Xiaosui!" Fu Xun was annoyed. This person was going to say a lot of nasty things at that time. If it weren't for the time, she really wanted to stop Ji Sui's mouth!

"My wife is good, my wife is not angry, I am going to make breakfast for my wife right now!" Ji Sui immediately sold good, and kissed her on her lips, and got up and quickly got dressed.

"It takes time to do it well. You can sleep for a while."

I will not guarantee that I will not call these nicknames "Baby" in the future, how cute!

Fu Xun had nothing to do with her, and turned his back to ignore her.

Ji Sui smiled, she wouldn't ignore herself for too long anyway.

After leaving the door, Ji Sui walked to the kitchen. Before entering the kitchen yard, Ji Sui saw that there was obviously someone who had been waiting for a long time.

Su Ya raised her head to look at Ji Sui, then looked down at the watch on her wrist, and whispered: "Nine and fifty-three."

This time, not to mention it is in this world, even in the interstellar is considered late.

However, Ji Sui didn't look a bit embarrassed. When he finally met Fu Xun, he had to rely on a little more. Is it like Su Ya, this single dog guarding the kitchen door doesn't know how long he has been guarding.

"What are you doing here?" They have all stayed peacefully in the back mountain these days, almost making Ji Sui forget that there is still their group of people, there is really no sense of existence at all.

"Our nutrient solution is gone." Su Ya said truthfully, as if she could see a bit of sincerity in her watery eyes when she looked at you.

With their current dress, if they rushed out, they would scare the aborigines here.

"I will go back after I have eaten it. I have told you so many times, I will not go back with you." Ji Sui said casually, ignoring the group of people, and went straight into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. It was a cold day. Yes, the hot noodle soup is most suitable for breakfast. Drinking it warmly with one mouthful of soup makes the whole person feel comfortable.

"You don't have to draw conclusions so early, please think carefully, after all, the interstellar is also the place where you have lived for more than 20 years." Suya persuaded softly.

"You are really stubborn and hopeless to get an unsatisfactory result after spending so much time here." Ji Sui rolled his eyes unceremoniously. Why do they think that they will suddenly wait here for a while. Idea change?

"Whatever you say, I hope you can think about it for the sake of the people of the empire."

Ji Sui glanced at her speechlessly. Why does she feel that she has a heavy sense of responsibility and is a righteous person who will put the people on his back?

"No matter when you wait until, I have the same answer. Is there anything else? Please leave here if there is nothing to do." What are you doing at the door of her kitchen?

Speaking of this, Su Ya's face was a little red, and she was a little embarrassed to speak.

"Major General, we have finished the nutrient solution. I want to ask you if you can prepare a portion for us when preparing the food?" The speaker was Su Ya's deputy. Seeing that Su Ya was really embarrassed to speak, he said to himself. Up.

Ji Sui: "..."

Looking at them like an idiot, "Why should I help you prepare food? How many of you don't know yourself?"

Do you treat her like a kitchen mother?

"I, we..." The deputy's face flushed suddenly, but Ji Sui was telling the truth again, and for a while he didn't know how to refute it.

"We can buy from you." Su Ya whispered.

"It's useless, your money is not worth it in this world." Ji Sui looked down at his soup lazily, without giving them a look.

"This," Su Ya showed an unmanageable look.

"Major General, if not, we can only go out to find food by ourselves. It doesn't matter who is frightened by then." A low voice suddenly came out from the crowd, but Ji Sui's expression flew at once. When it became cold, his eyes immediately fell on the person who made the noise.

"Humph", the man knelt down suddenly with his legs bent.

"What should be said and what should not be said, I hope you can know." Ji Sui looked at him coldly. If they dare to step out of the gate of the prince's palace like this, then she dare to let them stay here forever. world!

"Jin Sui!" Su Ya shouted.

"Why, do you have an opinion?" Ji Sui turned his head to look at Su Ya, with a sneer at the corner of his mouth.

Su Ya choked her head, took a deep breath and whispered: "It's him who can't speak, so don't care about him."

"Huh!" Ji Sui snorted coldly, but he let the man go.

"You want food, it's not impossible." Fu Xun came over at this time, standing next to Ji Sui and looking up at Su Ya.

"What way?" Su Ya's eyes suddenly fell on the edge of Fu Xun's earlobe. There was an ambiguous little red flower. As a twenty-six-year-old adult, how could Su Ya not understand what it was. Suddenly fell on Ji Sui again.

Although she was ruthless to herself, she saw her nominal fiancée having an ambiguous relationship with other women, which was even more depressing than she had guessed when she first met.

"It's very simple. We can give you a credit." Fu Xun smiled lightly and said: "We provide you with food and clothes for you to go out and see at will. Do you need it?"

Upon hearing Fu Xun's words, Ji Sui's eyes widened instantly, and his mouth opened slightly to look at Fu Xun. How could this routine be so familiar?

Isn't this the same as when she frustrated herself when they first met!

From the corner of Fu Xun's eyes, he caught a glimpse of Ji Sui's shocked look, and a smile filled his eyes.

Su Ya looked at the woman in front of her, and always felt that this woman was not so kind, but if they didn't accept their current situation, there seemed to be no better way.

"Then how do you want to charge?"

"It's very affordable, one meal is five taels per person, and one set of clothes is one hundred taels." Fu Xun quoted.

Ji Sui's heart trembled, and he felt more and more how Fu Xun was so good to her. In contrast, the price he gave himself was simply too benevolent!

Suya blinked her eyes, always feeling that it was not easy, but when they first understood the world in general, they only understood the general structure of their society, but they did not understand the currency in such detail.

"But our money is useless with you." The implication is that we can't pay.

However, Fu Xun's gaze fell on the group of people behind her, saying: "It's very simple, just go out and find something to do. If you don't have a direction, I can also show you the way and go west from mine. Go to the pier, where people are often needed to carry goods. I see your height and weight. I think these are perfect for you."

"You!" Someone was angry and even let them go to the dock to move things! Don't you look down on them?

"Shut up!" But before he could continue to say anything, Suya immediately turned her head and gave a cold drink, then looked at Fu Xun, and said after a moment of silence: "Yes, we accept."

Fu Xun evoked a slight smile.

After the matter of Suya and the others was resolved, Ji Sui held his chin and looked at Fu Xun, feeling a little sweet in his heart.

"Did you do this deliberately?" Bullying them didn't understand and set up the price, even letting them go to the dock to move the goods! This had to make Ji Sui think more, Fu Xun was just venting her anger.

"No." Fu Xun denied it, and didn't want to ignore her, still annoyed by her presumptuous last night.

"Anyway, I know you have." Ji Sui continued to smile sweetly, not caring about Fu Xun's denial at all.

She is a tsundere, sometimes she has to listen in reverse

The author has something to say: No, I changed the cover, you can't find me anymore, there are fewer and fewer people who care about me ∑(っ°Д°;)っ

#64-Umaru and Love

Sure enough, the group of people behind Suya went out soon, maybe they were not used to wearing the clothes here at first, and they were extremely awkward to pull the clothes away along the way.

Ji Sui secretly followed behind them with a gloating attitude, watching them really go to the dock, holding a smile and shaking his shoulders for a while.

After watching them discuss with Sister Yang for a long time, Ji Sui saw their black faces turned into the bottom of the pot as he wished. At a glance, they knew that they already knew the income level here. Compared with the ups and downs of Xun Xun's quotes, It's slaughtering them like fools!

Ji Sui was satisfied, and Le Dian returned to the mansion. Fu Xun was reading in the study at this time. Ji Sui stuffed herself into Fu Xun's arms, hugging her neck softly and said: "Wife, you are all I didn't go to see it, it was so funny!"

When did that group of people receive such treatment, I guess they were scolding their mothers in their hearts.

Fu Xun hurriedly hugged her waist to stabilize her, not interested in the picture she was talking about, she could have already imagined it when she proposed it.

"It's so cold outside, don't go out and run around" Fu Xun said quietly.

"Running is considered exercise, and the body can get hot." Ji Sui disapproved, anyway, holding Fu Xun and bending his eyes with a smile.

"But if you ask them to move the goods, and the money is not enough to return us, then did we make a loss-making business?" Ji Sui asked in doubt.

"Stupid." Fu Xun leaned his head on her shoulder, the book was placed behind Ji Sui, and he continued to look at it in an extremely weird posture.

"After today, how come they don't know that moving goods alone is not enough to pay off their debts, and they will probably find them again before long."

"Then what do you do if they find it?" Ji Sui, who was in Fu Xun's arms, had no brains at all, and continued to ask Fu Xun's words.

Fu Xun raised his head to look at Ji Sui, a slightly narrow smile curled up at the corner of his mouth, and looked straight at Ji Sui, and said slowly: "Of course, let them go to the arena."

Taking this opportunity, she can also let her see the strength of this group of people.

Ji Sui's eyes widened, his wife's calculation is really damn good!

"My wife, I've decided, I won't mess with anyone in the future!" Ji Sui made up his mind, for fear of being sold by her anytime.

"Huh?" Fu Xun glanced at her lightly, "You still wanted to mess with me?"

Ji Sui blinked, and said quite innocently: "How come you don't think too much, I'm your dear, why would I want to mess with you?"

Fu Xun had a bad cold, patted her waist, and said angrily: "You better shut up!"

Every time this person opened her mouth, her mouthfuls made her really unbearable.

Ji Sui's mouth narrowed, and then his eyes rolled, two small pear vortices suddenly appeared, hiding a little bit of stubbornness, "There is only one way to shut up." After speaking, he pouted his mouth and looked at it. Yingying looked at Fu Xun.

Fu Xun: "..."

"Stay alone." Fu Xun directly rolled up the book and pressed it against her lips, with a slight pink on her cheeks.

"No!" Ji Sui leaned shamelessly on her shoulders, and said humbly: "We should be old women and old wives too? Why are we still so shy?"

This slight statement was utterly embarrassing, and the white face immediately turned red, and sometimes his eyes were erratic and afraid to fall on him.

"Shy?" Fu Xunchan touched her words, slowly moved his hand down gradually, and landed on the sensitive position of Ji Sui's waist, and asked softly: "Who is shy?"

Knead and twist slowly, the thin straps were gently untied, and the clothes were loosened a bit, enough for her to take advantage of the void.

Ji Sui: "..."

His waist softened in a flash, and he weakly leaned on Fu Xun and groaned, his face flushed more thoroughly than Fu Xun.

"Yes, there is no need to use this method to prove who is more shy." Ji Sui was rubbed by her and his whole body became hot, and the tea scent at the glands became more and more intense.

Feeling the change in Ji Sui, Fu Xun immediately pulled out his hand and sat down tightly. She just teased her a little bit, but didn't really want to happen here.

Ji Sui looked at her aggrievedly. At this time, this person was as ruthless as a scum, the kind of scum who just got out of bed and then turned over and got out of bed and didn't recognize anyone.

Fu Xun looked away and did not look at her. He felt a little vacant in his erratic heart, but he was still muttering in his heart that he couldn't bear such a degree of provocation. Who could be blamed?

Today, the two of them stayed together in the mansion. Since Su Ya and their three meals were not taken care of, Ji Suilai was responsible for their three meals, and Ji Sui's responsibility for them was quite perfunctory.

"Still eating noodles?" Someone couldn't help but questioned.

"What to eat if you don't eat noodles?" Ji Sui asked frankly, and at the same time pointed to his rice jar, and said: "This is for me and Fu Xun to eat. You don't have your share at all, and you have so many people. It's not realistic for me to do it for you!"

You have to cook the food when you cook, and you still cook it for these people. Ji Sui has no mood at all, and the cost of cooking is much higher than that of noodles.

"..."

"We paid!" Someone refused.

"Have we got it? We haven't seen any of us now." Ji Sui Tan Shou.

The person who was dumbfounded by her had to take his face and go elsewhere, trying to be out of sight and out of mind.

"Don't forget to wash the dishes after eating." Ji Sui shouted.

I want her to wash the dishes, no way!

"Aren't you afraid of offending them?" Fu Xun witnessed her whole journey, looking at her a little amused.

"If you offend, you will offend. If I didn't follow them back, I would have offended them the most." Ji Sui waved his hand indifferently. They came to fight with her if he had the ability.

"Let's go, let's have dinner." Ji Sui took Fu Xun's hand excitedly. She was happy today, but he prepared a large table of her favorite dishes for Fu Xun.

Su Ya behind them watched them leave and sighed softly. It was obvious that this side was also delicious, but she was always a little bit unaware of the taste.

"By the way, what were you talking to Suya just now?" Ji Sui asked curiously when he returned to the small courtyard in Fuxun.

When she was choking with those people just now, she saw her and Suya whispering to the side.

"It's nothing, it's the same problem that you worried about in the morning." Fu Xun said quietly, watching the dinner that Ji Sui in the courtyard prepared for him, with candlelight jumping in his eyes, and indistinct tenderness in his eyes.

"Oh~" Ji Sui nodded suddenly, and no longer cared about it, but instead set his eyes on Fu Xun, pursing his lips and asked, "Do you like it?"

Tonight, she prepared a candlelight dinner~

Fu Xun smiled at the corners of his lips, obviously looking very happy, but what he said was: "It's such a cold day, eating in the courtyard?"

The smile that evoked the corners of the mouth was suppressed by her again, and it seemed that there was a little serious confusion.

Ji Sui: "........"

What should I do if my wife doesn't have fun and incomprehensible style?

And in terms of Fu Xun's internal strength, she doesn't care about this coldness, right?

"Then move in?" Ji Sui asked for advice.

"It's so easy for you to change your mind?" Fu Xun put his hands around his chest, so he could look at her in his spare time.

Ji Sui: "........"

Blinking to see Fu Xun, I always feel that Fu Xun at this time has the taste of a charming girlfriend. Still the kind of pretty and difficult girlfriend.

"You are my wife, there is nothing wrong with what you say."

"Humph" Fu Xun snorted, sat down and said, "I don't want to move."

Ji Sui sat down, secretly muttering whether she should move even if she wants to move, why is she lazy.

"Wife eat more." Ji Sui graciously helped Fu Xun pick vegetables, and the dog-legged posture was about to feed directly into Fu Xun's mouth.

Of course, if Fu Xun is willing, it is not impossible for Ji Sui to feed it directly.

Fu Xun frowned slightly and looked at Ji Sui and said, "What on earth do you want to do?"

Even though she was so kind to her on weekdays, tonight it was extra enthusiasm, which always made her feel that Ji Sui was making some small calculations.

"I don't want to do anything." Ji Sui narrowed her mouth in dissatisfaction, which made her seem to be making some ulterior ideas. "I don't want you to eat well and get full, otherwise it will happen. I'm afraid you can't stand it at night."

She is about to enter the susceptible period tonight.

Fu Xun looked at her and understood what she meant, and at the same time became a little embarrassed.

A faint smile suddenly appeared at the corner of her lips, and Fu Xun finally gave her a look, and said meaningfully: "Then you have to eat more."

Ji Sui suddenly felt cold in the back of her neck, and looked at Fu Xun with some confusion, even if she didn't need to say that she would eat more, otherwise it would be so embarrassing to croak in the middle of her stomach? Digging a three-footer and burying yourself probably won't be able to relieve the shame of my heart!

After eating this dinner, maybe because of a drink of wine later, the cheeks of both of them were slightly red, but this redness was not very obvious under the orange candlelight. With a little drunkenness in his eyes, his feelings are more open than usual.

Fu Xun got up and came to Ji Sui's side, turned and sat on Ji Sui's lap directly, learning how she used to be intimacy with herself, hooked her neck, buried her head in her ear and mumbled: "Do you really want to be home? ?"

After all, that is the place where Ji Sui was born.

Ji Sui froze all over, when will Fu Xun have such a young daughter? Reluctantly pressing the beating heart, Ji Sui hugged her tightly, shook her head, and whispered, "You are my home."

In the interstellar, she was like a duckweed without roots, floating wherever she went, but now in this world, with Fu Xun, she has roots, and Fu Xun is her root. That being the case, of course she has to follow her own roots.

Fu Xun narrowed his eyes to look at the star points in the distant sky, and muttered, "But where is the place you are most familiar with and the most comfortable with, right?"

Returning to her world, Ji Sui can wander freely in the interstellar world, but staying here, she can only stay in this world.

Sometimes she didn't know whether her behavior to let Ji Sui stay was selfish. But if you don't leave her behind, and you can't let go of her, do you want her to follow Ji Sui to the so-called interstellar world?

"This place will also become the place I am most familiar with and adapted to." Ji Sui hugged her up, and said a little bit fiercely: "You can't think about these things, I just want to stay here, do you want to Will you let me go back and be enslaved by them? Are you willing?"

As soon as I heard this, I knew that this person didn't think about these things.

Angrily hugged her to the Tangdian, seeing her slightly squished mouth, Ji Sui's heart collapsed again, after all, he was not willing to throw her into the Tangchi directly, helping her undress and angrily said: "If you are With the idea of ​​pushing me away, I, I just, I just..." Ji Sui, I just came out without me for a long time, and became even more angry for a while.

"You killed me?" Fu Xun's mouth curled up with a imaginary smile, little by little.

"How is it possible!" Ji Sui immediately retorted, she couldn't do anything to Fu Xun.

"Just, I'll go find someone else and make you regret your death!" Ji Sui bulged his cheeks, and finally said the most important thing for her.

Fu Xun's body leaning on her stiffened, and then raised his head and squinted to see Ji Sui, the smile at the corner of his mouth also became a little cold.

"Look for someone else? Okay, very good..." Fu Xun nodded slowly, then fell backwards holding Ji Sui, and both of them fell directly into the soup pond.

The wet clothing immediately clung to her body, wrapping her body that was gradually getting hot.

#65-Umaru and Love

The transpiring white mist becomes the best helper to block the line of sight, and the rich fragrance of tea is also contaminated with the mist and becomes a little wet, like a valley in the mountains, shrouded in a vast expanse of whiteness, close, there are streams, grasses, and tea trees. Fragrant, stepping into the boundary of the valley, leading the birds on the branches to cry, the footsteps go deeper and deeper, and the birds' crying seems to become more and more hurried, conveying a message tactfully: don't go in, don't go in , Quickly slow down your pace

However, how can people on the journey listen to a bird's cry, but in the bird's more and more rapid cry, feel the magic and attraction of this valley, she wants to run faster, she wantonly in this valley The boundary shuttles, sometimes stopping at the tea tree sniffing the white silver needles on the side of the road, and sometimes shaking the gentle stream, touching a fruit on the valley with the fingertips, it stands there, among the mountains and forests, it As if it was alive too, when you put your hand on it, it shrank as if in fear, and a faint tremor came from the fingers, comforting it all the way to the bottom of my heart.

The cry is still the same, but this time the cry is faintly mixed with weeping, and it makes people feel sorry for the bird for no reason. I don't know how to stop her crying, and the travelers feel it between their fingers. When the tremor became more severe, there was a trace of doubt in the eyes, as if every tremor, the bird's cry was clear and tactfully, but in this weeping sound, the traveler was keenly aware of a bit of joy. She nodded somewhat clearly.

The hand on the fruit rubbed and pressed it more and more recklessly, feeling it tremble more and more intensely, until the bird screamed sharply, everything calmed down, but the valley was originally quiet due to the wanton overturning of the clouds and rain by the travelers. It was also destroyed and changed its appearance, leaving a mess.

Ji Sui Xun looked at Fu Xun with a contented face and wanted to retreat. However, behind her was the stone wall, it was impossible to retreat, and she had to be imprisoned in this small world in Fu Xun's arms, passively accepting it. Everything she brought.

"You're a bad guy!" Ji Sui's mouth was squeezed, tears rolled in her eyes, and she looked very pitiful who would not fall. She still had an arm around her waist, but without this arm, she might be momentary. Sliding into the water, he didn't even have the strength to flop.

"So, are you looking for someone else?" Fu Xun said dumbly with her earlobe in her ears, and her underwater hand slid gently across her skin, shivering with a starting point.

Ji Sui squeezed her mouth tightly to hold back her crying. She discovered that the more she cried tonight, the more excited Fu Xun would be, and she had to stop her bullying going upset.

"You wicked person first sue!" Ji Sui wiped her eyes, and the after rhyme after her madness made her body still trembling slightly. It was obvious that she was thinking about things that shouldn't be. She was just a warning, but in return This is the punishment!

"Then what are you going to do?" Fu Xun fished her into his arms and said in a very low voice: "Never let me hear other people's words from your mouth again, otherwise."

I didn't say everything, but the consequences are obviously bad.

Ji Sui sniffed in her arms, and her whole body became softer again with her gentle comfort, leaning in her arms and groaning comfortably.

"Little pig." Fu Xun smiled and nodded the tip of her nose.

Ji Sui shivered with itching, and then bit a bit fiercely between Fu Xun's neck, and said vaguely: "The same is true for you anyway! Don't have any idea of ​​pushing me out! Also! No one else is allowed!"

"Of course." Fu Xun was blowing the heater in her ear, and said with a smile: "It costs a lot to raise your little pig, and I can't afford another one."

"Fu Xiaoxun!" Ji Sui shouted angrily, "Who is a pig!"

And is it expensive to raise her? She is making money herself, OK! Besides, it is obvious that I am feeding her, so why am I a pig!

"It's a little pig." Fu Xun smiled deeper, and pointed out: "Which little pig was just humming in my arms?"

"It's not you, is it someone else?"

Ji Sui: "........"

If you don't admit that you are a pig, you have to say that the person in Fu Xun's arms is not yourself, but if you admit that you are the person in Fu Xun's arms, it means that you have admitted that you are a pig.

"Bad guy!" Ji Sui hummed softly on the tip of her nose.

Fu Xun squinted his eyes and smiled softly.

Just when Ji Sui was in the susceptible period, Su Ya had gone out of sight and wandered around in the Madam's Mansion, and even went out to see the world quite curiously.

When the two came out, Su Ya had already been familiar with the surroundings. Now with her financial resources, apart from the debts that need to be given to Fu Xun, there is still a lot left for her to squander.

When Ji Sui came to Heshui Tower, he saw a very strange picture. Apart from Suya, Celta and Anan were also together.

Looking at these three people, Ji Sui felt a little weird no matter how he looked at them?

"Are you all having nothing to do?" Ji Sui asked in confusion. The three of them were sitting in her lobby. You looked at me, and I looked at you without talking. This weird atmosphere obviously affected too. Other guests, very few people eat in the lobby.

"Don't you know if we have anything?" Anan looked up at her.

Ji Sui: "..."

"I don't know the two of them, but you and I must know, why do you keep running here? Yan Xunlou doesn't care about you?"

It's really hard to run too fast. For a new-age boss like her, she thinks she understands the employees loosely enough, but when she becomes the boss, she really can't accept Anan going to other restaurants all day long. Run, don't you cook the food in your restaurant?

"Do they try one?" Anan rolled his eyes.

Ji Sui was speechless, her eyes turned to the other two, Suya did not say anything, but it was a bit strange for Celta to appear here.

"Is there anything wrong?" Ji Sui asked.

Celta has appeared here very few times for so long. Why did she bump into the scene of three people together when she came?

"She." Celta pointed to Suya.

"Huh?" Ji Sui was puzzled.

"I want her to be my omega." Celta said indifferently.

Ji Sui: "..."

Suya also held her forehead helplessly, and obviously also knew Celta's thoughts on her.

However, as soon as Celta said these words, Anan's face was not so good.

The atmosphere is even weirder.

Ji Sui cast a helpless look at Celta and reminded: "Speak carefully."

Celta said indifferently: "Apart from the three of us, who else knows the specific meaning of the word I said?"

Ji Sui didn't want to talk to her anymore. He felt that he wanted to stay away from people like her, who would be afraid of being struck by lightning while standing beside her.

"You have to stay and go to other places, don't affect my business." After all, she wants to make money to care for her wife.

"Packed." Celta threw a purse and landed heavily on the table.

The people around her were taken in by her posture, and they all looked at her with some weird eyes.

"What do you look at?" Celta swept over coldly, and the evil spirit on his body forced them to turn their heads and turn back.

"Shut up!" Ji Sui slapped her on the back of the head. He had never seen someone who owed such a beating.

"Ji Sui!" Celta shouted coldly.

"My site." Ji Sui pointed to the ground under his feet.

"You said you want Suya to be your omega?"

"Yes." Celta's eyes fell on Suya.

Su Ya did not look at her, pretending not to hear her words.

Ji Sui suddenly looked at the scene in front of him as if he was optimistic, and never expected that things would be such a development.

"Wait, don't you like Fu Xun?" When talking about Fu Xun, Ji Sui deliberately lowered his voice.

When this person saw Fu Xun, the first sentence was to let her be her girlfriend, so angry that Ji Sui almost didn't fight her directly.

"That's how you wish I would continue to like her?" Celta glanced at her coldly, her eyes a little dull.

At first glance, she really liked Fu Xun, but she was also a person with a bottom line and never met a woman with a wife. After learning that she and Ji Sui were a pair, she had to stop the loss immediately and control it. Don't like Fuxun more.

"No, no, of course I don't want it! It's better for you to chase Suya." Ji Sui waved his hand quickly, what's a joke? Who would like someone else thinking about their own daughter-in-law?

"Go hard, work hard!" Ji Sui cheered her up.

"Jin Sui!" This time even Su Ya cast a dissatisfied look at her, "Don't forget our marriage contract, it hasn't been officially terminated yet."

As soon as Su Ya said this, the eyes of the people who stretched their ears and listened to them all showed shocked expressions. They all heard some wind, saying that Ji Sui had another relationship with the maiden, and the maiden often appeared. Here, the two of them behaved more intimately, as if they were confirming this wind in another way, which was actually credible.

Apart from the shock of the people around, Anan and Celta's eyes also fell on Ji Sui. Among them, Celta's gaze was the most fierce and sharp. They looked straight at Ji Sui, as if not giving her one. If she is satisfied with the answer, she has to fight immediately to destroy the so-called "fiancee".

"Don't talk nonsense! I don't have that Rao Shizi marriage contract with you, I don't know if I don't know it clearly!" Ji Sui explained clearly, if this is spread to the group of people, let alone how much it might bring her and Fu Xun According to public opinion, the most important thing is to let Fu Xun know that she has no good fruit to eat, and her waist is still sore!

During the three-day susceptibility period, she was so suppressed that she could not turn over!

Moreover, Suya's remarks made it clear that she could not return to StarCraft. The StarCraft Royal Family had already ignored the opinions of other people. They said that when there was a marriage contract, there would be a marriage contract, and the other party to the marriage contract had no knowledge. This is in their eyes. It turned out to be effective!

Su Ya felt helpless when she heard these words, but Celta looked back, seemingly satisfied with what Ji Sui said.

"Don't talk nonsense and insult my innocence, I am someone who has a lover." Ji Sui pointed to Suiya and warned.

She is the leader of Durban. She must be absolutely loyal to her partner, so she will not allow her innocence to be ruined by others.

As for what Ji Sui said, the first candidate for her lover appeared in everyone's hearts, and she was Tai Nu Fu Xun.

"If you don't go out, don't stay in the lobby." Ji Sui called a chaser and said, "Take them to room 304 on the second floor."

"Good boss." Paotang immediately responded.

Being driven like this in full view, the three of them couldn't stand in the lobby anymore, so they had to follow the hall upstairs.

Ji Sui sat behind the counter, propped his head and thought, if Celta and Suya could really become a pair, maybe it would be a good thing?

It's just a pity that Suya didn't seem to take Celta.

Returning to the evening in the evening, Ji Sui also told Fu Xun about the incident, and Fu Xun held a very optimistic attitude on the matter.

"Celta's temperament is not someone who would give up lightly."

"Really?" Ji Sui was skeptical about this. Although she didn't want others to think about her wife, she still had to admit that Celta gave up Fu Xun's decision and did it too quickly, right?

"This time is different." Fu Xun knew what she was thinking at a glance, and said helplessly: "I have you. I am a normal person and would not want to get involved in other people's feelings. But Su Ya is different. Shouldn't he be single?"

Ji Sui scratched his head and tried to recall the pheromone smell on Xia Suya. It seemed that apart from her own pheromone, she really didn't smell any other smell?

"It seems to be single, I didn't smell it too carefully."

"But Celta herself is also an alpha, and she can smell it. Since she said she wants to chase, Suya must be single."

It couldn't be better to think about it this way! With Celta, Suya needs to spend energy to deal with her, then there is no time to deal with her.

The author has something to say: Depending on the situation, Zhang and they should be leaving.

#66-Umaru and Love

After that, as Su Ya and the others stayed here more and more day by day, Su Ya was still calm, but those who followed her were already anxious.

But Ji Sui never thought that the first person who came to look for her turned out to be her former teammate.

Lieutenant Alpha's eyes were a little red, and his bloodshot eyes made him look extremely haggard. When he stood in front of Ji Sui, his hands were still shaking.

Ji Sui was a little silent, looking at the tall male alpha in front of him, his heart was a little sour. Even if you were a teammate who was born to death, one day they will part ways or even fight each other because of their respective ideals.

"Major General, I am looking for you this time, presumably you already know what I am because of." Lieutenant Alpha's hand on his side was clenched into two fists, and the two cheeks clenching his teeth made him look extraordinarily stiff.

"From the very beginning, my meaning has not changed." Ji Sui's voice was a little soft, and she was a little tired of their behavior.

"Do you really want to ignore the interstellar people?" Lieutenant Alpha's voice was raised a little higher, looking at her with red eyes.

Ji Sui felt a little ridiculous, and the trace of trance on his face gradually disappeared, and ridicule slowly emerged.

"Why are you looking for me? Why don't you know how to improve your own strength? How can I resist their tens of thousands of Zerg? You tell me!" Ji Sui's voice became cold, watching There was also a bit of disgust in his eyes, "Why do you pin your hopes on someone who has died under the Zerg?"

She Ji Sui, was besieged by the Zerg after being betrayed, and the moment she fell into the turbulence of space, Ji Sui, who belonged to the interstellar, was already dead.

The moment they decided to abandon themselves, Ji Sui, who belonged to the interstellar and belonged to the empire, completely died out.

The lieutenant's lips trembled, but he didn't know what to say to refute Ji Sui for a while. It's just that when he stood in front of Ji Sui, his footsteps didn't move a bit, he still showed his determination to let Ji Sui go back.

"Because," the lieutenant stared at Ji Sui steadily, saying word by word: "Because you are Interstellar, the best top alpha, and your pheromone is a great weapon on the battlefield."

The lack of Ji Sui's interstellar is like a lack of a guaranteed trump card. You may not see much at ordinary times, but at the critical moment, it reflects the importance of Ji Sui.

"Heh" Ji Sui shook his head and laughed low, "It's really an honor for him to have soldiers like you in the empire."

So and so for the sake of the empire, even if he was his former comrade-in-arms, the benefactor who saved his life, he couldn't let his attitude loose a bit.

"Pheromone?" Ji Sui slowly curled his lips, raising his eyes to look at him, "Without pheromone, would you still be so persistent?"

"Well, what do you mean?" The lieutenant was shocked.

"Don't move!" Ji Sui yelled coldly. I don't know when she has a small knife in her hand. The overwhelming pheromone suppresses Lieutenant Alpha's motionlessness, and sneered: "Since I have made up my mind not to go back, It doesn't seem to matter whether this gland is left or not?"

Raising his hand, the sharp tip of the knife slowly approached the weak gland at the back of the neck.

The lieutenant saw Ji Sui's actions, his eyes became more bloodshot, and he was going crazy, "If you dare to do this, I will kill Fu Xun and ruin the world!"

"Then you see who died first!"

In the next second, the lieutenant coughed out a mouthful of blood like a heavy blow, and his face suddenly turned pale.

"Then I'll let you die first, believe it or not!" The next moment Ji Sui bullied himself, the lieutenant knelt down heavily, and then was pressed by Ji Sui raising his leg, and the whole person was pressed down on the ground by Ji Sui. Struggling can't escape the shackles.

Ji Sui's eyes were red, and she absolutely, would not allow anyone to threaten her with Fu Xun.

"At the beginning, saving you was the biggest mistake." Ji Sui gritted his teeth. Without them, if she wanted to escape, how could the Zerg trap her?

"Uh" the lieutenant sighed in pain, cold sweat was already on his already white cheeks at this time.

"You can try, but whenever you move a strand of her hair, I will let you sleep in this world for the rest of your life. Not only you, but I will also make everyone in the empire pay thousands of times for your behavior. The price! Try it?" Ji Sui's originally soft and innocent face was full of sullenness at this time, and his gaze at the lieutenant was unabashedly murderous.

"Cough!" The lieutenant was so pressed that he spit out another mouthful of blood. After Ji Sui let go, he panted like a fish that had been out of the water for too long and returned to the water, his face full of horror.

"If you can't beat the Zerg, then you are more than guilty!" Ji Sui said viciously, and finally gave him a disgusting look and turned away.

The lieutenant looked at the back of her leaving, with a gray look on his face. He thoroughly understood that Ji Sui didn't want to involve a bit of the empire anymore.

The people she once guarded were also abandoned by her.

When Ji Sui returned to the courtyard, looking at the sharp knife in her hand, a mocking smile evoked at the corner of her mouth. She just took this opportunity to see if a previous hearsay was accurate.

If it can really make the susceptibility period disappear, then that is, it couldn't be better.

Fu Xun can also, a lot easier, right?

Ji Sui raised his hand and pressed the tip of the knife against the gland, and the gland was trembling slightly as if feeling something.

There was a touch of cruelty in his eyes, and with force in his hand, the tip of the knife pierced the gland, and red blood flowed out.

"Uh" Ji Sui groaned in pain, but it wasn't enough. Turning the tip of the knife, he drew down deeply, completely destroying the glands, and the overwhelming tea fragrance pheromone spread out in a disorderly manner. No longer under the control of Ji Sui.

Ji Sui was so painful that she could not sit securely and fell to the ground, smelling the pheromone in the air, clutching the bleeding glands, and her nose began to pantothenic and her eye sockets were moisturizing. She wanted to prosper, she wanted to prosper. Xun is by her side, she wants to see Fu Xun now.

However, at this time, Fu Xun was handling government affairs with Fu Huayi in the palace, how could he immediately appear in front of her.

Fu Xun covered her heart, the sudden violent heart palpitations almost made her bend over, and her face turned pale in an instant.

"What's the matter?" Fu Huayi looked at her, frowning slightly.

"Mother, I feel a little unwell today, so I went back first." Fu Xun's voice was a little vacant, and her heart was beating with restless emotions, she had to go back and have a look.

"Let the imperial doctor come and see if you feel uncomfortable." Fu Huayi looked at Fu Xun's pale cheeks, clearly worried, but his face was still cold.

"No, I'll go back and rest first." Fu Xun shook his head slightly, and after getting permission from Fu Huayi, he immediately walked out quickly.

After leaving the palace, he didn't even have the patience to wait for the carriage to come over. With a light toe, the whole person flashed out like a light Swift, and quickly hurried in the direction of the maiden's house.

When she arrived at the mansion, she felt the strangeness. The rich tea fragrance enveloped the entire maiden mansion. Fu Xun was shocked, and immediately rushed to her yard, looking at her yard from a distance. Surrounded by a group of people in cold sweat, Suya was the most serious. She was already limp and unsteady. She was leaning in Celta's arms at this time, and Celta's face was not good enough to see. Go, but she still trembles, holding a needle and injecting fluid into Suya.

The people present at this time looked normal with Fu Xun, and the others were so oppressed by this pheromone that they couldn't even make a step further into the yard.

Fu Xun gave them a cold look, ignored them, and ran straight to the courtyard. From the rich pheromone of Ji Sui, she read the pain and anxiety of Ji Sui at this time, which was easier than her. It's even worse during the period of sentiment!

"Jin Sui!" Fu Xun stepped forward and picked up the collapsing Ji Sui, watching the blood from her neck stain her entire neck and palms, and her eyes suddenly became red.

"Fu Xun, Fu Xun" Ji Sui felt Fu Xun's breath, opened her eyes in a daze, and she immediately burst into tears when she saw Fu Xun's face. She stretched out her hand to hold Fu Xun, and her nose was too sore. Look like.

She missed her so much, she appeared thinking of her, "I miss you so much."

Ji Sui's mouth was very aggrieved, and there was no spike in Fu Xun's arms that prevented people from approaching, revealing his softest inner part.

"I'm back, I'm right by your side." Fu Xun's voice trembled, she raised her hand to look at Ji Sui's neck. She seemed to have guessed something in this position, "Why, how could this be? I'll take you there. Look at the doctor, it's okay, it's okay."

However, when she pushed away Ji Sui's hand and saw the deep wound, how could she pretend that she was okay? Her hands were trembling, and she tried to hold Ji Sui out to find a doctor, but the moment she got up, her leg was stunned. Kneeled down softly and heavily.

Even if Fu Xun knelt down with soft legs, he still protected Ji Sui from falling her. Ji Sui clasped her neck tightly, and gently comforted: "It's okay, don't be nervous, it just looks serious, you see, it has stopped bleeding, and it will heal soon."

Although the glands are destroyed, the top alpha physique is there, and it has the ability to heal faster than ordinary people.

However, when Ji Sui said so, how could Fu Xun really feel relieved, take a deep breath and calm down, and can't wait for the doctor to come to the door, and ran outside holding Ji Sui quickly, completely ignoring the surroundings outside the yard. people.

Even if it was just this gap, it was enough for Suya and the others to see what was going on with Ji Sui.

"She, she destroyed the glands!" Su Ya looked at Fu Xun's fast-moving back, she still couldn't believe that glands are extremely important to any alpha or omega. , But Ji Sui actually ruined it

She wanted to tell them in this way that she was really determined and would never follow them back.

Fu Xun took Ji Sui to the clinic, looking anxiously watching the doctor treat Ji Sui's wound, his hands had been tightly holding Ji Sui's hand, completely ignoring the inquiring gaze from other people in the clinic.

The grand daughter lost her demeanor while holding the woman she had been rumored with, and ran in anxiously, her face was full of care for that woman, if she was just a simple friend, why is this?

"Fuxun, Fu Xiaoxun" Ji Sui squinted his eyes, and the whole person started to have a high fever. At this time, his cheeks were red, and he struggling to lean against Fu Xun, wanting to get closer to her, and want to get closer.

"Don't move, I'm here, I'm here." Fu Xun half embraced her in his arms, glanced apologetically at the doctor who was a little unhappy because of Ji Sui's movement, bowed his head and coaxed her softly, letting She cooperates a little bit.

The doctor glanced at them and didn't say anything. He lowered his head and continued to carefully help Ji Sui deal with the wound. The more he dealt with it, the more surprised her eyes were. The neck was hurt so deeply that it was only bleeding a little bit. And the wound stopped bleeding very quickly.

"Don't worry, she has a special physique, and it will be fine if you raise her well." The doctor bandaged her, and went to the side to write a list to prescribe the medicine, and Fu Xun did not fully relax after hearing the doctor's words, she knew Ji Ji The peculiarities of the physique of Ji Sui also understand that Ji Sui's injury is the most serious part for them, and no one knows what complications will follow.

"Wife, shall we go home? I want to go home" Ji Sui leaned in Fu Xun's arms and murmured, crying as if she was more aggrieved, she was homesick, and she wanted to stay in a place she knew well.

"Okay, go home, let's wait, we will go back after taking the medicine, okay?" Fu Xun's voice was a little dumb, and he wanted to tighten Ji Sui's hand but didn't dare. The whole person was a little stiff, look. By the time she fell to the ground and her neck was full of blood, the bad guess at that moment almost made her collapse. Fortunately, she was still alive. Fortunately, she hadn't left herself.

She and Ji Sui may not have experienced anything vigorous, but they still put each other in the most important position in their hearts.

Not without her.

The author has something to say: For a person who wants to stay in this world, the susceptibility period that Ji Sui goes through every month is actually not a good thing. There will be the behavior of destroying the glands today. I also mentioned before that there may be no susceptibility period after the gland is destroyed, and after the destruction, it can also make Suya and the others completely give up on her, and the empire behind Suya no longer thinks about her as a "waste person." ".

Well, there is still a mistake in my estimation, and I can leave it in the next chapter ∑(|||▽|||)

Chapter 67, I'm With You

Fu Xun returned to the maiden's house in Ji Sui. Su Ya and the others were all guarding in the front yard. As soon as Fu Xun stepped in, neither of the two parties spoke first, and the atmosphere fell completely silent for a while.

In the end, it was obvious that Suya was the first to lose, and bowed her head to apologize: "I'm sorry, we didn't expect such a thing to happen."

Fu Xun didn't know what happened to them before, but it was obviously a bad thing to see the result, especially when the group of people stayed with her in order to take Ji Sui away, her face was completely gloomy.

Nothing happened before, and she could still treat them as nothing, but at this time, she didn't want to see any of them.

"Get out of me." Fu Xun looked directly at Su Ya's light green eyes. The dark and deep eyes seemed to be quenched with a sharp layer of ice, so cold that people started to chill from the bottom of my heart. "If you don't, you can try , Will you stay here for the rest of your life."

The Ji Sui on her back was dizzy at this time, and the disordered pheromone overflowed from the glands, unscrupulously affecting everyone present.

Looking at Ji Sui, Su Ya had already abolished the top alpha of the glands, and the effect on the empire was not so great.

Su Ya was silent for a moment, and finally said: "We will leave immediately."

At this moment, no one behind her jumped out to sing the opposite. They understood the importance of glands to alpha. With the attack power shown by the previous Ji Sui, if this kind of Ji Sui was brought back, Will it be a major helper of the empire, or the impetus of the empire's demise?

"We have taken away Ji Sui's optical brain. The fundamental reason why we are able to locate this world is that Ji Sui's optical brain is sending us signals. Without it, we want to locate the world after we leave. It's not easy anymore."

Fu Xun was stunned for a moment, and his eyes didn't say anything about it, but he said indifferently: "Then get out."

Su Ya wanted to say something more, but the moment she saw Fu Xun's eyes, she finally chose to be silent.

When she went out, the group of people who followed her naturally understood what she meant. They followed Su Ya with heavy steps, and Celta's footsteps were the most stagnant.

Fu Xun didn't give them any more eyes, and carried Ji Sui straight back to his small courtyard. After carefully placing the person on the bed, he looked at Ji Sui's blushing cheeks in a daze.

Judging from Su Ya and their attitude, she might be able to vaguely guess that this thing was done by Su Ya herself, in order to force Su Ya to abandon her.

"Wife..."

Ji Sui closed his eyes and touched everywhere. When he didn't touch the person he wanted to touch, his little face suddenly wrinkled together, looking pitifully tight.

"I'm here." Fu Xun put his hand on her palm, leaned over to kiss her forehead, and the throat felt like it was blocked by something, except that I could not say anything.

"Wife, don't leave me, okay?" The eyes that were closed also burst into tears, and his face was full of panic. The hand holding Fu Xun became tighter and he didn't dare to let it go.

Fu Xun's complexion condensed, he turned on the bed and hugged Ji Sui in his arms, rubbed her eyebrows, and gently called: "Ji Sui, you wake up, you have a nightmare."

When Fu Xun took her into his arms, he also controlled his strength. Seeing Ji Sui's burnt appearance, he only felt that his heart was piping hot with her in the hot water.

However, Ji Sui's fever had no way to deal with it. The doctor also tried acupuncture and moxibustion to forcefully reduce the fever. However, these methods had no effect on Ji Sui's body.

"I don't want to go back, I don't want to go back!" Ji Sui began to nightmare, cold sweat oozes from his forehead, and the hot red face gradually faded and turned white, and his whole body began to tremble.

"My wife, it's cold, I'm so cold..."

Ji Sui's teeth trembled, searching for the most familiar body temperature and leaning over, hugging Fu Xun's waist and burying herself completely in her arms.

"I'll be with you, I'll be with you." Fu Xun put his chin on top of her head, her nose was blocked badly, and her words became much muffled. His right hand patted her back gently, and the other A hand was placed on the back of her neck to protect her wound.

Sniffing the familiar cold fragrance of peach blossoms on Fu Xun's body, Ji Sui gradually calmed down, perhaps indeed tired, and slowly Ji Sui fell asleep.

Fu Xun looked at her sleeping face and kissed her eyelids affectionately. He couldn't sleep anyway, or it could be said that he didn't dare to sleep at all.

Early the next morning, Ji Sui slowly woke up from the drowsiness, opened his eyes strenuously, and realized afterwards that the back of his neck was still painful as a needle.

Eyeballs rolled around, a lot of emptiness and sourness emerged from the bottom of my heart, and he buried his face in the bedclothes with a familiar aura, and a low choke suddenly came out.

After waking up, she did not move. She was buried in the whispered sobbing of the quilt. She looked like a child who was so wronged but did not dare to cry. It was distressingly wanted to hold her in his arms and coax her well.

When Fu Xun came back, he saw this scene, his heart suddenly tightened, and his pace couldn't help speeding up a lot.

"What's the matter? Is it still uncomfortable?" Fu Xun put down the things in his hands, squatted on the side of the bed and looked at Ji Sui and asked softly, raising his hand to lift her out of the bedclothes.

Hearing Fu Xun's voice, she raised her head without mentioning Ji Sui. Because of crying, her eyes and nose were red at this time, which was both funny and distressing.

"I didn't see you when I woke up." Ji Sui stretched out his hand and looked at Fu Xun grievedly.

"Well, it won't happen in the future." Fu Xun leaned over and took her into his arms, and explained: "I'm going out to give you water to come over and wipe it."

Last night, Ji Sui was cold and hot, sweating out a lot, Fu Xun, who was by her side, had to add a quilt when she was cold, and wipe her with cold water to cool her when it was hot. After tossing for a long time , Ji Sui's body temperature dropped slightly.

Ji Sui leaned his face in her arms and said with a bit of discomfort when he curled his eyebrows: "But I want to open my eyes to see you."

When she opened her eyes and couldn't find Fu Xun, her emotions suddenly vented out uncontrollably.

"Okay, you will be able to see me when you wake up in the future." Fu Xun rubbed her head, a faint smile formed on the corner of her lips, this man became more clingy than ever after being sick.

"It's a little dog to lie!" Ji Sui reminded with a slumped mouth.

"Retracting hook?" Fu Xun stretched out the little tail finger of his right hand.

Ji Sui pursed his lips and laughed, raised his hand to hook her little tail finger, and shook it gently: "Retract the hook, hang yourself, you won't change it in a hundred years!"

The thumbs are stamped together, and the agreement is completed.

Fu Xun lowered his head and kissed the top of her hair, and asked in a very soft voice: "Does it still hurt?"

"It hurts" Ji Sui grew tighter by Fu Xun, and said aggrieved: "I never thought it would hurt so much."

Unexpectedly, the pain of hurting the gland was even more painful than being stabbed twice. The pain at the time made her convulsive and wanted to faint quickly.

"Do you still do it if you know it hurts?" Fu Xun patted her on the head with some distress, helplessly and angrily. In short, it was extremely complicated.

"I, I just want to verify the science." Ji Sui was also a little frustrated, knowing that he worried Fu Xun, and suddenly became even weaker.

"Huh?" Fu Xun looked down and looked at Ji Sui's eyes, not daring to look at his own eyes, "What science wants you to experiment with your body?"

Having been with Fu Xun for so long, many times she has been able to understand the meaning of some words that Ji Sui said.

Ji Sui lowered her eyebrows and looked pretty well-behaved. She said: "The people from Suya came over. Didn't they just think that my pheromone can produce great damage to the Zerg, then I will abolish the glands. If they don't have what they want, naturally they won't be entangled here anymore. And I've heard about it when I was in Interstellar, it's possible that there is no susceptibility period and estrus period for the alpha and omega of the abolished glands. These two things are combined together, I just want to verify it~"

"It's not a loss, isn't it? Su Ya and the others should have already left, right?"

Ji Sui also guessed that Su Ya would not really do anything to this world. After all, if she attacked this world, it would not only be of no benefit to her, and she might not be able to retreat all over her body. Since she didn't have what she wanted, Presumably she will not stay here to waste time.

"No loss?" Fu Xun almost laughed angrily by her, and he was hurt like this, also called no loss?

"It's okay, don't you think I'm okay now?" Ji Sui smiled flatteringly, and said, "Look, my glands are also broken. If there is really no susceptibility period in the future, you can too. Don't worry a lot?"

Every time she was susceptible, Fu Xun had to arrange a lot of things in advance, and she had to spare that time to accompany her. She came here once a month, which would actually be very troublesome for Fu Xun.

"I'd rather not worry about hurting yourself at all!" Fu Xun's voice was a little dumb, she really couldn't see Ji Sui getting hurt at all.

"But I don't want you to be so tired every month." Ji Sui looked down and said distressedly: "Now your workload is getting more and more, you are tired enough, and you have to compress that period of time."

Every time she looked at Fu Xun's tired eyebrows, she would scold herself inwardly.

Fu Xun sighed lightly, squeezed her face with some irritation, some anger, and a little softheartedness, "Since you are my lover, thinking about you should be a matter of course, why bother to think so much?"

This person is so irritating and distressing when he is stupid.

"This, will it affect you in the future?" Fu Xun gently stroked her wound. After a night of filtering, the fragrance of tea that was originally overwhelming had gradually faded, and finally lingered lightly and lightly on her body. Can't fade away anymore.

Ji Sui also touched, and said with some uncertainty, "It should be okay? It's just a little tired."

The glands that were originally living creatures were piled in ruins at this time, and became dead, generally no longer under her control.

Fu Xun lowered his head and hit her forehead, and she had a low fever, but compared to yesterday's situation, it was much better.

"If you are tired, I'll go to bed later, but can you eat breakfast first?"

Ji Sui frowned, losing his appetite for eating for the first time, and said pitifully, "Can you not eat it, I really can't eat it."

Thinking of those foods, her face paled again with a nausea.

"Here," Fu Xun saw her face changed, and he sighed lightly without forcing her to eat, but said: "Then you have a good rest, and I will ask the doctor to come and see you again."

"It's okay." Ji Sui shook his head lightly and whispered: "I can feel what is going on in my body, so I don't need them to come."

It's useless if it comes. There is no cure for the glands at all.

Fu Xun frowned. Before she could say anything, Ji Sui gently closed his eyes and muttered, "Just rest, I know how to count."

Fu Xun sighed lightly, laid her on her back, pulled up the quilt and covered it gently, and said in a soft voice: "Then you sleep well, I will be with you by the side."

"No." Ji Sui's hand is still holding Fu Xun's sleeve hem, even with her eyes closed, she can still see her stubbornness from her tight lips, "You must have not slept last night, you stayed with me. sleep!"

She had noticed Fu Xun's pale and haggard face a long time ago. Her distress caused her nose to become clogged, and her words were a little dull.

"Okay." Fu Xun followed her, slept outside and hugged Ji Sui in his arms, the little space in his heart was instantly filled, and his hand tightened a little.

Ji Sui was in Fu Xun's arms, and he was too tired to open his eyes, but the hand he hugged Fu Xun's body was still gently patting Fu Xun's back, trying to coax her to fall asleep.

"Sleep well." Fu Xun pressed her hand, her eyes soft.

"You have to really sleep too!" Ji Sui muttered softly, and slowly fell asleep in Fu Xun's arms.

Fu Xun smelled the light tea scent on her body. Maybe it was too good, or maybe she was too tired. Before long, Fu Xun fell asleep in the breath of Ji Sui.

But she didn't notice that after she was asleep, Ji Sui's eyes opened.

#68-Umaru and Friends

The warmth gradually turned into scorching heat. In this cold winter, Fu Xun was so hot that there was a lot of sweat from his forehead, and there seemed to be a fire in his arms, scorching her with scorching heat.

The flames scattered all over her, unscrupulously jumping and burning on her body, there was something strange in Fu Xun's heart, and her body began to undergo subtle changes, and she moved her body uncomfortably.

"Don't move!" A muffled voice sounded in my ears, and what followed was that his hands were confined in both palms, and the face upward was confined in a small world.

Fu Xun slowly opened his eyes, frowned slightly, feeling a little uncomfortable.

He raised his eyes to look at Ji Sui, who was leaning above him. At this time, Ji Sui's face was flushed, and his eyes were scary. He stared at Fu Xun tightly, licked her lips gently, and exhaled her heat. His face was a little hazy.

"Fu, Xun" she shouted vaguely.

Fu Xun's eyebrows gradually frowned into two small hills, looking at this kind of Ji Sui, for a while, there was a bad feeling for a while.

"Fuxun" Ji Sui shouted smoothly this time.

"I'm here." Fu Xun replied softly.

Ji Sui's eyes rolled slightly, and suddenly he smiled slightly. This smile was a little sweet and a little silly, "Wife!"

Fu Xun's face softened, "It's me."

"Wife! Wife!" Fu Xun's response was exchanged for Ji Sui's wives, her cheerful appearance was like taking her favorite candy, she couldn't help but rejoice.

"I'm here." Fu Xun moved his wrist and said, "Will you let me go?" He hummed softly.

The smile on Ji Sui's face stiffened, and he stared at Fu Xun like a vigilant leopard, and flatly refused: "No! Let go and you ran again!" After speaking, the circles of his eyes became more and more red.

Fu Xun: "???"

When did she run away? However, looking at Ji Sui's somewhat delirious appearance, I also understand that it is useless to tell her at this time.

"I'm here, I didn't go anywhere." Fu Xun looked at Ji Sui seriously, trying to make her see her sincerity.

"You left! You just left!" Ji Sui burst into tears suddenly, letting go of the fetters of Fuxun's hands, and hugged Fuxun's whole person into his arms, holding them tightly and tightly, for fear that she would not pay attention. Ran.

"Humph" Fu Xun snorted, a little anxious and a little helpless. What was the irritation of this person? When did you leave her, can't it be a fever?

"I haven't left you, and I will never leave you." Fu Xun wrapped his hands around her chest, placed Ji Sui's back and patted gently, and coaxed Ji Sui regularly. "You are doing Is it a nightmare?"

Being comforted by Fu Xun's gentleness, Ji Sui's excitement calmed down a bit, but he still couldn't stop tears because of his grievance. She, she saw Fu Xun leave her, and left without looking back. The last look left to her was that she was full of cold disgust, as if she was some kind of dirty thing. Looking at it more would stain her. Eye.

"I'm here, don't be afraid, that person is not me, I will not leave you." Fu Xun raised his head and kissed her on the forehead, and then touched her, looking at her red eyes at close range, earnestly Said: "Be more sober and look at me."

Ji Sui's eyes were blank for a moment, and he looked at Fu Xun blankly.

"Did you see it clearly? Who am I?"

Ji Sui nodded and said softly: "You are a wife."

Fu Xun smiled faintly, with a little shame in his eyes, "Will my wife leave you?"

Ji Sui immediately shook his head, "My wife won't leave me!"

Fu Xun nodded with relief, then lightly pecked and kissed her brows and eyes, and whispered softly: "So, I won't leave you, then the person who left you must not be me."

Ji Sui squinted her eyes. She was a little irritable and completely softened on Fu Xun, and whispered: "Yes, my wife will not leave me, that person must not be you!"

Her Fu Xiaoxun would not look at herself with such cold and disgusting eyes, she is Fu Xiaoxun's baby!

Seeing that Ji Sui gradually calmed down, the red in his eyes receded like a tide, revealing the moist and clear eyes underneath. At this moment, he looked at himself softly, as innocent as a newborn baby.

"Can you tell me now, have you dreamed of anything?" Fu Xun raised his hand and gently rubbed her eyebrows, and asked in a soft tone.

Ji Sui was like a cat that was being served comfortably. He squinted his eyes and looked like he was enjoying himself. He hummed and said, "I dreamt of a person who looks very much like you. She said that she will never last forever. I have been with a woman for a lifetime, and when she finally left, she looked at me as if looking at something dirty." At the last sentence, Ji Sui felt a little wronged again, even if he knew it, it must not be Fu Xun, but That face is exactly the same as Fu Xun.

"Don't be afraid, I'll be right in front of you." Fu Xun kissed her shrunken lips, sticking out the tip of her tongue and licking it lightly, and whispered, "You feel it?"

The kissed Ji Sui suddenly became a little stunned. There was no grievance that was not wronged. His eyes widened slightly, and as Fu Xun got deeper and deeper, his eyes gradually became hot, and the end of his eyes also fainted a trace of crimson.

The instinctive response, the intimate entanglement, the gradual disorder of the breath, the heat in the room rose by more than one level, the lingering tea and peach fragrance seemed to become more and more rich, clinging to the other party, feeling that I was infected with the other party's breath. Comfort stickers all the way.

Fu Xun guarded her neck and kissed her. He felt that this posture was a little weird, and he turned his head and couldn't help but laugh.

Ji Sui, who was in love with her, suddenly lost her kiss, looked at Fu Xun with some doubts, and didn't understand why she suddenly laughed.

Feeling Ji Sui's reaction, Fu Xun moved her body to make them more comfortable. The hand on her neck gently stroked the white gauze wrapped around her, and smiled: "Just a kiss, but don't think about other things. what."

This person really can't stand up to teasing at all, and the reaction is so big after a little kiss.

Ji Sui's eyes widened and looked at Fu Xun in amazement. Seeing that she was still looking at herself with a smile, her eyebrows gradually drooped, and she twisted her waist to make her feel her state more clearly, and said aggrieved: "Can't you think about it? But what? manage"

Can't think of you and let me kiss you, isn't this deliberately teasing!

"I don't know what to do." Fu Xun looked at her in a leisurely manner, with a slight smile hidden in his eyes. This person's aggrieved appearance is actually quite cute.

Ji Sui's face flushed, and Ai Ai looked at Fu Xun during the hydration period, twisting his body nonchalantly like a caterpillar, and begged: "No, I can think of it!"

People who still have a low-grade fever are even hotter at this time, but in this cold weather, it is like the warmest fire. Fu Xun hugged her and fixed her to prevent her from moving, with a faint worry between his brows, "Is it really okay? Is it still burning like this?"

"I! Top-level alpha!" Ji Sui emphasized. It is also a top-level alpha anyway, and it is impossible for a gland to die.

"You are not allowed to change the subject!" Ji Sui raised his eyebrows, a bit fiercely. Of course, if there is no grievance in her eyes, there should still be a little bit of lethality.

"You are still injured." Fu Xun reminded helplessly, this person really didn't have any consciousness of being a patient.

Ji Sui moved his neck and felt it, "It's okay!"

Doesn't it matter if you don't use your neck for that matter?

"No." Fu Xun shook his head. It was funny to think of the way they had to protect her neck when they kissed before. If she were to continue, the scene would be even more weird and funny.

Like a salted fish that had lost his dream, Ji Sui collapsed on Fu Xun, unwilling to get up.

"Can't I stay still?" Ji Sui said aggrieved.

"How can you continue if you don't move?" Fu Xun raised his eyebrows, admiring this person's persistence.

"You move." Ji Sui placed his chin carefully on Fu Xun's chest, raising his eyes and looking at her eagerly.

Fu Xun: "..."

Looking down at her for a long while, Fu Xun was a little speechless, "You want to be beautiful."

Regardless of whether she is still injured at this time, just letting herself move is tiring enough.

"Sleep well and wait for the injury to heal." Fu Xun coaxed her.

Ji Sui's mouth narrowed, and after knowing that he really couldn't continue, he buried her head in her neck and ignored her.

Fu Xun is funny, but ignoring her but leaning on her, why is this person so awkward?

Sleeping with Ji Sui, Ji Sui's cold and hot body temperature also affects Fu Xun. When Ji Sui wakes up again, the moon is already hollow outside, and the cold mist is lingering around the surroundings, adding a touch of haziness. Light and shadow.

"Get up when you wake up." Fu Xun was sitting next to the bed, holding a hot and humid veil in his hand, wiping Ji Sui's palm little by little.

Ji Sui blinked, a little dazed before he recovered, his body was cold, but he could feel the warmth in the bed at this time.

"I don't want to think about it." Ji Sui shrank his head into the quilt before he noticed that the reason why the quilt was so warm was that Fu Xun had put a lot of bottles filled with hot water. At this time, each one was emitting. Warmth, warming her cold body.

"No, you have to get up this time. You haven't eaten anything for a day." Fu Xun refused, and personally helped her to lift her upper body up and let her lean against the bed, and then scooped the porridge that had been warmed by a small stove on the side. Get up and look at Ji Sui: "Do you need me to feed you?"

Wen Yan Ji Sui nodded quickly and sat there obediently waiting for Fu Xun to come and feed.

With a smile hidden in his eyes, Fu Xun handed the spoon to Ji Sui's mouth after blowing warm, "open your mouth."

"Well"

Ji Sui opened his mouth and swallowed, the pear vortex faintly appeared on his pale little face, and his brows became loose.

"By the way, Su Ya and the others should have already left?" Ji Sui asked.

"Let's go, they took away your bright brain before leaving." Fu Xun thought of Suya's last words. She didn't expect Suya to have such a kindly act in the end.

Ji Sui was also stunned, but then he also guessed Suya's intentions, and a relaxed smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, "Then you don't have to worry about it, there will be harassment from them in the future."

In this way, she was also completely separated from that world.

Looking at such Ji Sui, Fu Xun smiled faintly, "You can't live without it anymore."

The heating in the house was slightly drunk, and Ji Sui's cheeks were slightly red, and he raised his eyebrows and said with some pride: "Have I thought about leaving?"

This is not exactly what I want.

"Isn't there?" Fu Xun began to turn over the old account. "Who said that before and want to go back to StarCraft and find an omega?"

Ji Sui blinked, pretending to be very innocent. Seeing Fu Xun still staring at him, he suddenly raised his hand and rubbed his head, his eyebrows tightened, as if he were very painful, "Ah! My glands." It hurts again!"

Fu Xun looked at her pretentiously amusedly, and his eyes fell on the hand holding her head, "Are your glands grown on your head?"

This woman doesn't even know how to do a real act.

Ji Sui was immediately embarrassed, moved his hand slowly to his neck, blinked and said, "You are wrong, I just covered my neck, not my head."

"Do you think I'm dim-eyed now?" Fu Xun flicked her eyebrows so funny, and said quietly: "If you want to lie to me, you should wait until the day when I'm really dim-eyed."

Hearing these words, Ji Sui laughed immediately, looking at Fu Xun with bright eyes.

Fu Xun's ears were a little hot, he deliberately didn't look at her again, and continued to scoop the porridge in his hands to her mouth.

Ji Sui smiled sweetly.

Wait till she is dim-eyed.

I am old too.

The author has something to say: I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming with old-fashioned eyes!

#69-Umaru and Love

Under Fu Xun's careful care, she burned again and again for a week after her age. The whole person was tossed and lost a lot, but fortunately, her condition gradually stabilized after a week, and Fu Xun's heart also became more stable. I can finally put it down a bit.

"Go ahead! Otherwise, your majesty thought I was some evil evildoer!" Ji Sui said with some worry as he watched Fu Xun still staying beside him calmly.

Her impression of Fu Huayi was not high at first, so after such a toss, Fu Huayi could not think that she was hooking her daughter. '

Wouldn't it be more unpleasant to see yourself in the future?

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Fu Xun glanced at her, "Even if it is a misfortune and evildoer, shouldn't it be a description of me?"

Ji Sui blinked, and then looked closer as if she didn't recognize it, and then squeezed her face again, it was smooth and tender, it was true.

"Huh! Fairy! Where did you hide my wife!"

Ji Sui put up a pen and made a posture to regain the demon.

"This Ji Dao Chang Taoist line does not seem to be high." Fu Xun calmly tightened his sleeves, raised his eyebrows and said, "The Dao Master has already touched it. Can't you confirm the authenticity?"

"Only fairies can say such shameless words! So are you really my wife!"

Fairy=Shameless, Fairy=Fuxun, Fuxun=Shameless.

Fu Xun squinted at the age, "You have a good calculation, you want me to scold myself?"

Ji Sui blinked innocently, "I didn't think so."

"Did you think about it, you know it clearly." Fu Xun was a little funny, it seems that this person is really good.

"My wife is as beautiful as an immortal in my heart, and the country is full of beauty, and the beauty of the country is beautiful. She can't be exaggerated to say that she is a curse and evildoer. This is the truth!" Ji Sui hurriedly flattered.

Fu Xun: "..."

There was nothing to do with her, and he sighed softly with his forehead, thicker than her face, and she was really inferior to her.

"Well, you really don't have to stay at home with me all day, I'm fine." Ji Sui knows her worries, but she also has to consider Fu Xun. Now Fu Xun and Fu Huayi are because of her The relationship was a bit stiff. Although she didn't immediately remove her from the position of princely daughter, if the protection was too much, it would arouse Fu Huayi's anger, no matter how much they were both mother and daughter.

"Really all right?" Fu Xun confirmed again.

"It's okay! You can run and jump!" Ji Sui hurriedly jumped up in front of her. Except for the movement of gauze wrapped around her neck and unable to make big movements, there is no problem at all, okay!

"You stay a little longer." Fu Xun hurriedly pulled her back, this person really couldn't stop for a moment.

"Then I'll take care of some official duties first. You stay at home obediently and don't run around." During this time, she has indeed accumulated a lot of work and has not yet dealt with it. Ji Sui can now run and jump, and she can really put down her snacks. Take care of work matters.

"Why would I run around?" Ji Sui said dissatisfied: "I have always been two points and one line, okay?"

There is simply no one who is more ethical than her. Now, except for Heshui Tower, she is the Royal Lady's Mansion. She never runs around, and never goes to those messy places!

"Okay, you are the best." Fu Xun smiled helplessly, got up to tidy up his clothes, "If you want to be really boring, you can go to Jia Qing to play."

Hearing Jia Qing's name, Ji Sui suddenly became disgusted, "What's fun to find her, it's either in a fight or on the way to a fight."

Even if she is almost disgusted with her death, and can't beat her, she still has to have that addiction.

Fu Xun was speechless, and let her go, anyway, Ji Sui would not suffocate herself.

"I am leaving."

Ji Sui hurriedly pulled her sleeves, and said eagerly, "Did you forget something?"

As if he was afraid that Fu Xun would not understand, he nodded his lips with a finger and looked at her with fullness.

There was a slight smile on Fu Xun's lips, she did it on purpose, she just wanted to see the look of Ji Sui looking at her eagerly.

I lowered my head and kissed her thin rosy lips, the faint tea scent lingered between her lips and teeth, and she exited with satisfaction, "Okay, I really should go."

Ji Sui's eyes were a little moist, his lips slightly opened and he was gasping for breath, and nodded in a daze.

Even with so much deeper intimacy with Fu Xun, every single kiss can make Ji Sui feel emotional for her.

Sending Fu Xun out, Ji Sui went back to the room and read the book for a while, remembering that he hadn't been to Heshui Tower for a while, so he should go and see how they were.

Dressed up, Ji Sui wrapped herself up tightly, holding a soup woman specially prepared for her by Fu Xun in her hands. Her white and tender face was hidden under the fluffy fur, making her more and more translucent as a delicate one. Snow doll.

"Ms. Ji is going out?" The guard at the door looked at Ji Sui's dress, his expression immediately serious.

"Yes." Ji Sui nodded.

"His Royal Highness has said that if Miss Ji's injury is not thorough, don't go out first." The guard stretched his face, admiring the previous explanation of His Highness, and even guessed Miss Ji's actions.

Ji Sui blinked, "I'm just going to Heshui Tower, it's very close."

"This, your Highness said" the guard said embarrassedly.

"Do you think I don't look so thorough now?" Ji Sui turned around in front of her. Seeing that she didn't look loose yet, he had to say: "Then you can send me to Heshui Tower? You inform Fu Xun and ask her to pick me up in the evening."

"This" the guard at the door glanced at each other, and finally nodded in agreement with the thought of His Majesty's petting Ji Sui.

After all, His Royal Highness's past performance, Miss Ji acted like a baby with her, there was nothing she could not disagree.

Ji Sui was sent to Heshuilou by them, and after they were safely sent to Heshuilou, they returned to the maiden's house, and at the same time they let people go to tell the maiden.

It hasn't been a week since Ji Sui looked at He Shui Lou. The shopkeeper immediately greeted him when he saw Ji Sui. After looking at Ji Sui for a long time, he was relieved and said: "The owner is fine. good."

Earlier, the maiden sent someone to say that Ji Sui was injured. After this time, they would not come to Heshui Tower but they were shocked. They wanted to visit the maiden, but in the end they were still needed by the maiden as Ji Sui. Rejected on the grounds of rest assured.

"Of course I'm fine, don't worry!" Ji Sui smiled and changed the subject: "How is the situation in the building during this time?"

The shopkeeper knew that Ji Sui didn't want to continue, so he didn't ask much. He followed the topic of Ji Sui, "The conditions in the building are still normal during this period, but the weather may be too cold and business has declined. few."

It's so cold, I don't want to go out anymore.

"Oh." Ji Sui touched Lady Tang in her hand. It is indeed cold in winter here. "Tell them, starting from tomorrow, we will open half an hour later."

In such a cold day, of course, we have to give them some time to stay in bed! You can work better if you improve your happiness!

Ji Sui felt that his decision was simply great!

The shopkeeper was stunned, then immediately smiled and nodded, "I will notify you immediately."

Ji Sui nodded and hugged Tang Po to the back kitchen, but he didn't expect to see Anan in the back kitchen.

"I said, you wouldn't really quit Yan Xunlou's job, would you?" Ji Sui leaned over and saw Anan's natural appearance here, as if this was her job.

She had never seen anyone so keen on doing white jobs for others.

"What nonsense, I just asked for leave." Anan came out of the pot and a steaming dish appeared. The fragrance made Ji Sui a bit greedy. During this time, her diet was controlled by Fu Xun. The taste is as light as possible, and the mouth is almost fading without the salty taste.

Ji Sui: "........"

"I don't ask for leave to cook over there. I come to my side to cook. I don't know how deeply you feel for me!" Ji Sui nodded in admiration.

"Want to eat a fart?" Anan glanced at her, put the spoon into the pot, clapped his hands and said: "I just came here to catch you."

Unexpectedly, she had been arrested for a few days, and even Ji Sui's shadow hadn't been seen.

"Catch me? What's the matter?" Ji Sui asked in confusion, but at the same time, she felt that it shouldn't be a particularly serious matter. Otherwise, why didn't she go directly to the maiden's mansion to look for her? It just made her ask for leave to come here to catch her, and it didn't feel like a light one.

Anan's face was a little bad, and she was faintly gloomy. She lowered her voice and asked, "Celta, do you know where she went?"

Ji Sui: "???"

How would she know Celta's movements?

"I don't know, is it missing?"

Anan nodded, her tone sinking a little, "I don't know, I haven't seen her for a while, and she hasn't been here for the past few days when I stayed here."

"Not only her, but also the previous green-eyed woman named Su Ya, never appeared again."

However, Celta's attitude towards Suya before, and reminiscent of the two disappeared at the same time at the same time, had to make her have another guess.

Ji Sui: "........"

She didn't know Celta, but Suya, if she still showed up, Ji Sui felt that there was a ghost.

The starship in the back mountain had disappeared without a trace, as if the group of Suya had never been here before, everything returned to a calm appearance.

"Is she too lazy to go out?" Ji Sui guessed.

Anan rolled his eyes, "Do you dare to think that everyone is like you?"

Lazy is lazy, but there are still people spoiling it, which really makes people jealous.

"What's wrong with me!" Ji Sui was a little dissatisfied, "I have nothing to do with Celta, and she has no obligation to tell me what she is doing. How can I know her?"

She still doesn't know where Celta lives.

but

Ji Sui thought of a possibility.

Celta said she likes Suya and Suya has already left that Celta

When Ji Sui feels he needs to go back, ask Fu Xun if he knows?

There was no result from Ji Sui, Anan's energy was obviously lowered, and the whole person's shoulders were drooping.

Looking at her appearance, Ji Sui's brows frowned.

"I said, you don't really like Celta, do you?" Ji Sui asked hesitantly.

At the beginning, this person vowed to say that he didn't like women, but with her current appearance, can't she say that she is worried about her opponent, right? In a fight, you also played sympathy?

Anan looked at her, lowered his eyes and shook his head, "I don't know either."

She was just attracted by Celta unconsciously.

Ji Sui frowned, thinking of her situation, Anan, like Fu Xun, could smell a specific alpha pheromone.

Could it be possible to smell this smell, which actually represents a kind of attraction?

It's just a pity that she never asked Celta if she had ever smelled Anan's body.

If Celta really left Suya, then Anan

Ji Sui sighed, not knowing what to say.

Anan temporarily put Celta aside, and changed the subject: "Do you know what is going on in the city now?"

Ji Sui shook her head. This was the first time she had gone out in this period of time. How could she know what was going on in the city right now.

"Now everyone says, Your Royal Highness likes women." Anan said seriously.

This rumor naturally came from a week ago after Fu Xun hurried into the hospital with Ji Sui. Everyone in the hospital that day saw the intimacy between the two of them. It would never be faked. , The rumors this time are more true and accurate than the specious rumors before.

Ji Sui was stunned, "Isn't this already being passed on long ago?"

Since Fu Xun brought himself in front of Fu Huayi, the two of them had nothing to hide.

"This time is different. This time someone saw the wife kiss you with their own eyes."

Ji Sui: "???"

Who will take a peek at their roof?

The author has something to say: Sui Zai: Which dog is so courageous!

#70-Umaru and Love

Ji Sui raised her eyebrows immediately, and Lady Tang stopped holding her, she rolled up her sleeves and went to find the bastard who dared to sneak up on their roof, to see if she didn't cut his skin and gouged out his eyes!

"Wait, wait! What are you going to do?" Anan quickly grabbed her, as if she was going to kill someone.

"I'm going to take the glasses of the person who dared to peek!" There was a raging fire in Ji Sui's eyes. They were in the maiden's mansion, and they were kissing in the house and they were peeking. What if other times? Someone else? Daring to break ground on her head!

"No, are you going to gouge out all the people in that medical clinic?" Anan was astonished. When did Ji Sui act so boldly? Disregarding Fuxun at all?

"Yes! All go, wait." Ji Sui paused, and looked back at Anan, as if he was confirming that he had misheard, "Medical Center?"

"Yeah! Otherwise?" Anan vaguely felt that the conversation between the two seemed to be off the line.

Ji Sui: "........"

For a while, I didn't know to blame Anan for not speaking clearly, or to blame myself for thinking a little bit outrageously.

Yes, who would dare to pick up the roof of the Lady's Mansion?

When Anan said this, Ji Sui vaguely remembered that when she fell to the ground in pain, Fu Xun was indeed a little panicked when she came back and took her to the hospital outside. Could it be that when he was in the hospital, Fu Xun unexpectedly Kissed yourself?

Thinking about it this way, Ji Sui was a little bit heartbroken while clutching her chest, she didn't even realize it!

Knowing that it wasn't true that someone had gone to see the roof of the Tainuv's Mansion, Ji Sui relaxed, and picked up the Tang lady again, stroking the fluffy quilt on the top of her without a single stroke, "Oh, this way, that way. Even though."

After all, the medical hall is still a public place, and intimacy is already considered as they have crossed the boundary, so there is no reason to trouble them.

Anan was a little speechless, but at the same time she was a little emotional, "His Royal Highness is really blatant."

I am not afraid of any bad rumors from the people.

However, Ji Sui on the side laughed when she heard it. In the past, when we first were together, she might have considered her identity and did not dare to be blatant. But now, as Fu Xun's political achievements become more and more prominent, the people respect Fu Xun. They are also getting taller and taller. Things like women may become their talks after dinner, but they will not shake their position.

Unless Fu Huayi is determined to abolish Fu Xun, otherwise Fu Xun's position will only become more stable, and Fu Huayi, Ji Sui can see clearly, if Fu Huayi really wants to abolish Fu Xun, on the day they came out, she could do this, and since she didn't do it that day, she won't easily move Xun in the future.

There was no answer from Ji Sui, and after a few words, Anan waved goodbye without much interest.

Ji Sui looked at her and sighed slightly, but fortunately, although Anan might have some other feelings for Celta, but fortunately, the feelings are not deep, so it should be easy to come out in the future, right?

After staying in Heshui Tower for a while, Ji Sui saw that there was really no use for it, and the sky was slowly getting darker, and even Fu Xun should be back soon, so he thought about going back to the Grand Lady's Mansion and so on. Hold her.

Walking slowly and leisurely all the way to the Lady's Mansion, the white cloak on her body shook gently with her movements, and the white fluff around her neck gently swept her cheeks. In this snowy world, she is the one of the snow Elves.

Perhaps as it gets darker and faster in winter, there are not many pedestrians outside at this time. For a while, the world is as quiet as the sound of Ji Sui's own squeaking footsteps on the snow, and the screaming in his ears. Cold wind.

Even with the top alpha, Ji Sui had to admit that he was a little afraid of the cold, and regretted for a while that he had to walk back first. He had already known that he would stay in Heshui Tower and wait for Fu Xun to pick him up.

Ji Sui stomped his feet, and the fluffy snow grains fell on his vamp. Ji Sui looked around and shivered. The soup woman in his hand was only a little warm, and his eyes fell on the side. In the alley, let's take a shortcut and go back. In this horrible weather, I really don't want to stay outside for a second.

Halfway down the road, it suddenly started to snow again. Ji Sui stopped his feet and looked up. The snow falling in the darkness gave the cold sky a touch of dreams. The corners of Ji Sui's lips curled up, and two small pear vortices It emerged that she wanted to go back quickly, and then find Fu Xun to watch the snow with her!

Looking down at the road, Ji Sui suddenly smelled a refreshing smell different from winter snow, a bit choking, but inexplicable but it made people feel a bit fragrant. The next moment Ji Sui's secret path is not good, and he just held his breath. But her mind was already faint. At the moment she fell, apart from the slight sound of Tang Pozi falling into the snow, she was vaguely and also heard a man's voice.

"With this dose, a few cows can be stunned, but fortunately the thing is done."

Before fainting, Ji Sui was still wondering, why should she be a cow? Still a few cows.

"His Royal Highness! We have searched the neighborhood, but we haven't found Miss Ji!"

The guard hurriedly came to Fu Xun's face. At this time, Fu Xun's face was as cold as the ice falling from the eaves, and her eyes slowly fell on the dark long street, her eyes dim and dim.

"Keep looking." I didn't make sense and waited for her to pick it up, but when she arrived at Heshui Tower, no one was seen. Even if she walked back from Heshui Tower, Heshui Tower was not too far away from the Grand Lady's Palace, according to the shopkeeper. When she left, she should have returned, but at the moment there is no one in Heshui Tower, and no one in the Lady's Mansion!

"His Royal Highness, is it because Miss Ji is intrigued, where to go shopping?" Jia Qing guessed, after all, Ji Sui is such a big person, is it true that she is really afraid of her being lost? What's more, she didn't know how many times she had walked the road from Heshui Tower to the Grand Lady's Mansion.

Jia Qing didn't think about the direction of Ji Sui's accident at all. In her cognition, with Ji Sui's skill and strength, she wouldn't have any accidents.

Fu Xun looked down, if it was like what Jia Qing said, it would be fine, but Fu Xun knew that Ji Sui, since she said that she would pick it up by herself, even if she went back by herself, she would never worry about it. Stay longer on the road.

Along the road from Heshui Tower to Tainv's Mansion where Ji Sui usually walks, Fu Xun's eyes carefully settled on both sides. When he passed the place where Ji Sui stopped, Fu Xun seemed to have sensed something, and his gaze fell towards On the darker alley on the other side.

His heartbeat speeded up a lot in an instant. Fu Xun's eyebrows and heart were tightly knit together, and he drove forward, and when he got closer, Fu Xun vaguely saw a thing on the ground that was about to merge with the snow. His whole body was white, falling on the snow. The earth is inconspicuous at all.

However, at the moment he saw it clearly, Fu Xun's face changed instantly, turning over and dismounting to pick up the white object, even if it was covered with a layer of white fluffy fur, it was cold to the bottom of the heart. The hot water originally contained in it spilled out, and the fluff was wet and clung together in a mess, Fu Xun's face was completely gloomy.

"Pass the order, let them all look for it!" Fu Xun caught the storm in his eyes, who is it!

Jia Qing didn't know what happened after seeing the familiar Tang Po. She was frightened in a cold sweat for a while. The importance of Ji Sui to Fu Xun was unknown to others, but how could she not know!

"Yes! I'll let you know!" Jia Qing immediately turned around to make arrangements, for fear that Fu Xun would think she would kill herself after taking a slow step!

Fu Xun stood on the spot, holding Tang Po's hand so that her fingertips turned white. Standing in the white snow in a black robe, she seemed to be increasingly lonely and lonely.

Ji Sui was awakened. When he opened his eyes in a daze, he felt as if he was still closing his eyes for a moment, and there was no light in the darkness.

The body was curled up in a small space, his hands and feet were tightly tied, even his mouth was sealed, and his body still had fatigue emanating from his bones.

Ji Sui opened his eyes weakly, and it took a long time to adapt to the darkness, and a faint shadow could be seen.

Is this kidnapped?

Ji Sui shook his swollen head, because this stubborn posture pulled to his neck, Ji Sui's glands that hadn't been fully developed were suddenly painful at this time.

How anxious is Fu Xun because something happened to me?

Ji Sui frowned fiercely together, and began to feel anxious. How long has it been since he was tied up?

Ji Sui knew that he had no enemies in this world, and it took so much time to kidnap him, presumably because he wanted to use himself to contain Fu Xun.

Fu Xun, Fu Xun

Ji Sui's mouth was slouched, and she was so wronged that she wanted to cry. She would have been obediently in the Matriarch's Mansion and would not run around, or she was obediently in Heshui Tower waiting for Fu Xun to pick him up. Now, Fu Xun went back to the mansion and didn't see herself so much to worry her.

Biting his lip and holding back, Ji Sui secretly scolded herself in her heart, perhaps because someone spoiled herself, Ji Sui felt that she had become a lot more delicate, and even felt wronged at this time.

Ji Sui felt it carefully. She looked like she was in the carriage, and her body swayed with the movement of the carriage. Sometimes the wheel rolled on the stone, and Ji Sui couldn't control her head and knocked on the cabinet.

With the keen five senses of the top alpha, Ji Sui vaguely heard the voice of two men talking.

"She was caught, thanks to Xiao Yang's reminder, otherwise she would not be fascinated."

"Haha, anyway, now that the task is completed, our brothers can relax a bit."

"Yes, but I don't know why the son wants to catch her, she doesn't seem to be of much use!"

Ji Sui: "........"

She is of little use? Hearing that Ji Sui was secretly dissatisfied here, wouldn't it be useful to make money?

"You are so stupid to say that you are stupid!" Because a person obviously dislikes him, he spits: "Have you never heard of the fact that the maiden of Wan Tuo likes women? It's her."

Wan Tsang country? Aren't they from Wanjang country?

"I know, it's just a woman in the end, is it true that a maiden of a country will be restrained by us for a woman?"

"This is unclear, anyway, we just need to complete the task."

Ji Sui frowned tightly, and it was indeed directed at Fu Xun. If this were the case, then he couldn't let them do what they wanted.

After earning his arm, Ji Sui gritted his teeth and leaned in, just like using a few cows to deal with himself, he came completely prepared.

The hands and feet were tied round and round with strong nylon rope, and the skin was almost torn and couldn't get rid of it.

Can't break away, but because of the speed of breathing in the previous movement, the oxygen in this small space is insufficient, and Ji Sui started to feel a little dizzy.

Ji Sui: "???"

Can't you die in such an aggrieved way?

Ji Sui slammed his head against the box and made a dull bang. The two men who were still talking immediately stopped talking, and then made a bright call~

The carriage stopped.

Before long, after several metal collision sounds, Ji Sui's sight finally appeared bright, because it was too abrupt, Ji Sui was stabbed and closed his eyes.

"Oh, awake." A man looked at Ji Sui and laughed suddenly.

Even if the air is not fresh and good, Ji Sui still breathes greedily, opening his eyes and looking at the two heads above his head, his eyes are already about to kill.

The two men's eyes narrowed obviously for a moment, but then they laughed again. What are they afraid of? This woman is now tied up and sturdy, and the effects of the previous medicines should not have passed. What is the difference between her and a paper tiger at this time?

"I tell you to be honest with us, or don't blame us for being impolite!" Another big man raised his hand and twisted it, looking fierce.

Ji Sui: "........"

I didn't feel the fierceness, only the breath of a stupid man.

The author has something to say: Sui Zai: Do you think primary school chickens are fighting? Also twisted his neck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 60 16
Marinette Lahiffe lives a Qadruple life being the beloved hero Ladybug, famous singer Lady M, secret spy Agent 101, and leading a normal life watch h...
39.1K 1.3K 18
A stubborn human tries to become a witch along with a grudgby captain who seems to have a secret.
2.2K 95 25
What if Monica and Chandler got pregnant in London and they had to hide that it was Chandlers baby and raise it secretly. Who will find out first?
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...