Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

By AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)

3K 114 57
By AshliKiwii

After hearing what Mikey just told me, my fear of this men increased tenfold. I never imagined I would be in a situation where a guy liked me so much he was willing to kill people. It really reminded me of something I would read in a manga or watch in an anime. "He's giving me yandere vibes now" I thought as I looked over at him. He caught me staring and I looked away, letting out a fake yawn. "I'm starting to get a little sleepy."

"Oh?" Mikey watched me lay down on the bed since I was sitting up.

"Yeah." I let out another fake yawn. "Goodnight, Mikey." I turned my entire body over to where I was facing away from him. "It's not like I can sleep peacefully after hearing that" I thought and closed my eyes.

"Night, (Y/n)." Mikey stayed in that chair the entire time, watching me so call sleep.

Over the next three days, I noticed the lack of Bonten members. The only one I would see was Takeomi and that was to bring Mikey several dorayakis. He even brought me some lunch at one point. "Hmm, strange" I thought as Takeomi was in the room with me while Mikey was down the hall, "talking" to one of the nurses who ignored my call earlier today. "Hey, Takeomi?"

Takeomi looked over at me. "Yeah?"

"Where's the others?"

"Busy."

"So they're busy now huh?" I questioned. "They didn't seem that busy when they were here a few days ago."

"Something came up and they needed to take care of it" Takeomi explained, half-assed to be exact.

The way they stopped showing up all of a sudden when Mikey told me he hated seeing me with them, made me think the two were very closely related. "Mikey told them not to visit me anymore, did he?"

"Like I told you, (Y/n), something came up and everyone had to take care of it."

"You're lying."

Then again, Takeomi could be telling me the truth and I'm just being full of myself. But I couldn't help it. I just assume that Mikey was the reason they weren't showing up. They used to come visit me throughout the day and now they just randomly stop?

Right after I told Takeomi he was lying, Mikey came back to the room and looked at him "Handle the mess outside." Takeomi didn't say anything and got up from his seat, leaving the room.

"He done killed that nurse, didn't he?" I thought as I watched him walk over to me.

Mikey reached his hand up and ran his pointer finger and middle finger's second knuckles down my cheek. "You should be getting a new nurse soon."

I didn't even bother asking why, since I already knew the answer. "Mikey, how much longer do I have to stay in this hospital?" I really wanted to go back to Kakucho's place. Also, spending three days alone with Mikey was enough for me. I needed someone to actually talk to and Mikey was not cutting it. He didn't say much and I really didn't have anything to say to him.

"What did the doctor tell you yesterday?"

"He told me I have to stay for maybe another week or two." I let out a sigh. "I don't want to" I complained. "I don't feel much pain in my fingers or my thigh and I can move my fingers a lot more now." I held my hand out and wiggled my fingers a bit. "See?"

Mikey pressed his hand against mine and interlocked our fingers together. "If you think you're ready to leave, then we can leave."

"We?" I said in my head. "Really?"

Mikey nodded his head and let my hand go. "I'll call Takeomi back into the room."

"Takeomi?" I watched him walk over to the door. "Wouldn't Kakucho be better since I'm staying with him?" I could tell he didn't like what I just said.

"You're right." Mikey pulled his phone out of his pocket and called Kakucho, telling him to come to the hospital. "He said he'll be here soon." Mikey put his phone away, walked back over to my bed and sat down in the chair next to it. He then let out a sigh.

I heard the sigh but didn't bother to look in his direction. I was too busy thinking about that hot shower I so desperately needed. "Hell yeah! I can leave this place!" I exclaimed and got out of the bed. "I can finally shower properly, sleep in Kakucho's comfy ass bed, eat Kakucho's cooking" I listed as I made my way to the other side of the bed where Mikey was. I grabbed my phone, the phone charger that was connected to the wall outlet, and placed the two in my bag. I then sat down on the bed with my bag next to me.

"You look happy" Mikey pointed out.

"I am." I had a small smile on my face.

"Is it because you get to leave the hospital or" Mikey started as he got up and came over to my side of the bed, staring down at me. I looked up at him and a shiver ran down my spine. He was giving me a cold look. "Is it because of Kakucho?"

"I...it's because I get to leave the hospital" I managed to get out. "Being here was really boring."

 It's the truth because all I did was lay around and occasionally walked around the building.

He stared at me for a few more seconds and walked away. "Okay."

"What the hell?" I thought as I held my hand over my heart. "I mean yeah I'm a little happy to see Kakucho because I'm so used to seeing him, but the way Mikey acted just now" I continued to think as my train of thought was interrupted by the door to my hospital room opening. I saw Kakucho walk into the room followed by my doctor.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Sano, (Y/n)" my doctor greeted and came over to me. "How are you feeling today?" He sat his iPad down.

"I feel fine."

"Good." He instructed me to hold up both my hands and move my fingers. "Your motor-skills in your fingers seem to have improved greatly." I put my hand down. "Now let's check your thigh." The doctor had me lay back down in the bed and examined my thigh. "Does it hurt when I apply pressure here?" He squeezed my thigh.

"No."

"How about now?" He squeezed my thigh tighter.

"Just a little but it's a bearable pain."

"Okay." He removed his hand from my thigh and picked up his iPad. He started typing something on it. "I'm going to prescribed you some pain medication." He looked at me. "You will also need to make sure you're careful when cleaning and changing your bandages."

"Okay."

"Other than a few things I've told Mr. Hitto, you're good to go home." He gave me a smile.

"Thanks, doc." I sat up.

"If you have no further questions, I'll take my leave" and with that, the doctor left.

"I brought you a change of clothes, (Y/n)." Kakucho walked over to the bed and sat a bag down. "Actually, Koko was the one who brought the clothes."

I grabbed the bag and pulled out the outfit that was in it. "I see he finally understands I like the simpler things in life." I held up a pair of loose fitting pants and a graphic tee. "I guess he took in consideration my thigh and that's why he got me these pants" I thought as I stood up. I went into the bathroom that was located in my room and changed out of my hospital clothes. "Now I kind of lowkey miss my hospital fit." I walked out of the bathroom and saw Mikey talking to Kakucho. I automatically thought it was something bad because they stopped talking when they saw me. "Keeping secrets from me like usual" I said as I put my hospital clothes in the bag the clothes I'm wearing came out of. "Well I can't say anything since I'm still keeping a few secrets myself" I thought.

"We weren't keeping secrets from you, (Y/n)" Mikey told me. "I was just talking to Kakucho about having you stay with me from now on."

I dropped the bag I was holding onto the floor. "What? Why?"

Everybody from they mamas, cats, dogs, aunts, uncles know damn well that I did not want to start living with Mikey. Do you know how awkward it would be staying with him? Hella awkward, that's how! I would have to make sure I'm not doing anything remotely suspicious around him. I would probably be the one to start most of our conversations and what not. "Maybe I might find out what happen in his life to create the man I see today" I thought and shook my head. "Let's not focus on that but the matter at hand" I continued to think as I stared at the two men, waiting for them to answer my questions.

"It's not set in stone, but the thought is there" Kakucho explained.

"And when did you plan on having me live with Mikey?"

"Probably after all your injuries are healed."

"Looks like I'm going to have to get shot again" I said underneath my breath. "Okay then." I reached down and picked up the bag I dropped. "So we can leave now, right?" I also grabbed my usually bag. My mood had just got worse thanks to the lovely topic they were discussing.

"Yeah."

The three of us left my room and went down to the main lobby. Kakucho had to talk to the people behind the desk so I could leave the hospital. Once that was over with, we all got into Kakucho's car. I had plan on sitting in the back by myself but Mikey decided to join me, so it looked like Kakucho was our Uber/personal driver. Of course I didn't want him to sit with me but I couldn't do anything about. The best thing I could do to describe my discomfort was through my choice of music.

"It's okay if I play some music, right Kakucho?" I asked as I pulled my phone out of my bag.

"Go ahead."

I had Kakucho change it to the Bluetooth radio and connected my phone. I then searched up a song and played it.

'Yeek yeek woop woop! Why you all in my ear?!

Talking a whole bunch of shit that I ain't trying to hear!

Get back motherfucker, you don't know me like that!

(Get back motherfucker, you don't know me like that!)'

I looked over at Mikey and surprisingly he was listening to the song. "Are you okay with my choice of music, Mikey?"

"Yeah, it reminds me of a couple of people I used to know." He let out a small chuckle. "This song describes how they were when we were younger."

I was a little shock to hear him say this. "Really?"

"Yeah."

Kakucho looked at the two of us in the rear-view mirror as he drove. He too was a little shock like I was. He didn't really expect Mikey to say anything about his past. Well it wasn't a lot, but still. "I guess being around (Y/n) relaxes him" Kakucho thought as he made a left turn. "It's probably another reason why he wants her to start living with him" he continued to think.

At first he didn't have a problem with me living with Mikey, but the more he thought about it, the more it got to him. He wasn't quite ready to let me leave after he just had me move back in with him. He knew he was being selfish, but he couldn't help it. He thoughts about enjoying my company was one of the reasons on why he didn't agree to the new living arrangements for me, even if it's with his Boss. He also knew that the feelings he kept suppressed are another key factor in this. And on top of the fact that I have stated it several times that I would rather live with him over anyone else in Bonten.

So why should I start living with Mikey instead of him?

Kakucho shook his head, attempting to clear his thoughts. "Mikey is the Boss of Bonten, whatever he says is finale" Kakucho thought as he looked in the rear-view mirror again, but this time only at me. "But I don't know about this" he said to himself as he thought about what would happen if I stayed with Mikey. He knew I wouldn't be comfortable living there. So the best place for me to stay right now is with him, right? He is the safer choice out of everyone and I've gotten used to living with him.

Those were the things he kept telling himself when he knew in reality it was just a form of him being selfish. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.1K 11
This story includes the mention of: Strong Language Violence Dr0g$ @bu$3 And a lot of cuteness after the 2nd or 3rd chapter ๐™„ ๐™’๐™„๐™Ž๐™ƒ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™’๐™€๐™...
236K 10.7K 15
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ!๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โI love seeing you happy.โž In which, Mikey the leader of Japan's scariest criminal organization, Bonte...
162 1 6
DISCONTINUED (might change though...) This is a story I was writing at the same time as kinfolk. I've kinda forgotten about it though because I'm not...
17.4K 637 11
My AU! Hanagaki Takemichi, a smart 6 year old child. He grew up in a facility where they would turn children into test subjects to create "the perfec...