Harry Potter - {1} Memories

By rosawrites05

(Orion Black x OC) Book 1 Harry Potter, the famous kid who survived Voldemort when he was only one. Yes, yes... More

Announcement!!❤️❤️
1 (Book one)
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
❤️Announcement❤️
21 - Pictures part 1
22 - Pictures part 2
23 (Book 2)
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42 ⚠️Rape⚠️
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73 - Pictures part one
74 - Pictures part two
75 - Pictures part three
76 (Book 3)
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105

7

21 0 0
By rosawrites05

"Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full." Said the red headed boy form earlier.

Ron I think.

"No, not at all." Said Harry.

He sat across from Harry and beside me. I got up and moved so I was beside Harry.

"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley." Said Ron.

A Weasley?

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter." Said Harry.

"I'm..." I said.

"Wow! So-so it's true? I mean, do you really have the...the..." Said Ron.

"The what?" Asked Harry.

"The....scar." said Ron.

"Oh yeah!" Said Harry.

"Wicked." Said Ron.

I sighed and both of them look over at me.

"Oh no don't mind me. Continue." I said.

"You must be Harry's sister. You were only mentioned by my dad when he tells the story. Um...what's your name?" Asked Ron.

"Hallie." I said.

"Anything off the trolley, dears?" Said a woman.

"No, thanks, I'm all set." Said Ron.

He raised something that looked like a sandwich.

"We'll take the lot!" Said Harry.

Harry took out his coins.

"Whoa!" Said Ron.

The place was littered with candy wrappers. I laid out beside Harry with my kitten I named star on my chest. She was purring. The little mouse was still in the box. I decided to name him salt.

Star

Salt

"Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?" Asked Harry.

"They mean every flavour! There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver and tripe. George swore he got a bogey-flavoured one once!" Said Ron.

I stuck my tongue out. Harry took out the one he was chewing. I reached over and took a gummy worm.

"These aren't real chocolate frogs, are they?" Asked Harry.

I looked at the package he was holding.

"It's just a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 myself." Said Ron.

Harry opened it up and a frog jumped out. Climbed up the window and was gone.

"Oh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with." Said Ron.

"I got Dumbledore!" Said Harry.

He turned it so I could see. Sure enough a old man with halfmoon spectacles was starring at me.

"I got about 6 of him." Said Ron.

"Hey, he's gone!" Yelled Harry.

"Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you? This is Scabbers, by the way, pathetic, isn't he?" Asked Ron.

I looked over at the rat.

"A little." Said Harry.

"I have a mouse, salt. Much smaller though." I said.

"Fred gave me a spell as to turn him yellow. Want to see?" Asked Ron.

"Yeah!" Said Harry.

"Ahem. Sun-" Said Ron.

Just then the door to the compartment opened. A bushing haired girl picked her head in.

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one." Said the girl.

"No." Said Ron.

"I'll keep a look out. Star have you seen anything?" I asked.

Star shook her head.

"Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then." Said the girl.

"Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" Said Ron.

He waved his wand over the rat. Nothing happened and Ron just shrugged.

"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. For example..." Said the girl.

She came in and sat beside me. Then pointed her wand at Harry. I sat up watching.

"Oculus Reparo." Said the girl.

His glasses were fixed.

"Wow." I said.

"That's better, isn't it? Holy Cricket, you're Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger...and you are...?" Said Hermione.

She was turned to Ron.

"I'm Ron Weasley." Said Ron with his mouthful.

"Pleasure." Said Hermione.

Then she turned to me.

"Hallie Potter." I said.

"I've never heard of you before." Said Hermione.

"Yeah, they left me out of my brothers story." I said.

"Well that's just rude. Your twins aren't you?" Asked Hermione.

"Yep." Said Harry.

"You can tell?" I asked.

"Same eyes." Said Hermione.

"Yeah, you two look similar. Not like my brothers, who I get mixed up all the time." Said Ron.

"You three better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon." Said Hermione.

"Ok thanks." I said.

She gets up and walked to the door. Then she turns back around to look at Ron.

"You've got dirt, on your nose, by the way, did you know? Just there." Said Hermione.

Ron rubs where she said embarrassed. Then she leaves and I lay back down.

"Let's change." Said Harry.

I get up and leave them to change. Then get changed myself. It's dark before we stop. I'm extremely hungry and tired.

I jump out of the train right behind Harry.

"Bye star. See you later. Watch after salt." I said.

"Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!" Said Hagrid.

"Oh Hagrid." I said.

"Hello, Harry, Hallie." Said Hagrid.

"Hey, Hagrid." Said Harry.

I waved.

"Whoaa!" Said Ron.

"Right then. This way to the boats! Come on, now, follow me." Said Hagrid.

We all followed him to a lake. Big boats were here at the shore. We each got into the boats. Me, Harry and Ron were in the same one. I looked up at the castle that was coming into view.

"Wicked." Said Ron.

"That's beautiful." I said.

After getting off the boats we all walk up the stairs to the top where a woman is standing. We hurry along and we end up in the front.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, I'm professor McGonagall. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you’re here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup." Said professor McGonagall.

A toad was sitting calmly on the top step. I reached down and grabbed it.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." Said professor McGonagall.

Someone tapped my shoulder. Then turned to see a boy looking at the toad.

"Is this yours?" I asked.

"Yes, it's Trevor." Said the boy.

"Oh, you must be Neville. I'm Hallie." I said.

I handed him back Trevor. I shook his hand and turn back to Harry. Hearing a voice that I've heard before.

"It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts. This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy...Draco Malfoy." Said Draco.

Ron Snickers at his name.

"We've met." I said.

"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley." Said Draco facing Ron.

Then he turned back to Harry a smirk on his face.

"Does no one hear me?" I asked.

"You'll soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Don’t want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." Said Draco.

I rolled my eyes.

"I guess no one does." I said.

"I hear you." Said Neville.

"Well thank you." I said.

He holds his hand out to Harry. Harry looks at it with disgust.

"I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks." Said Harry.

I put my hand on Harry's shoulder. This action got everyone to look at me. I nodded my head to the two large boys standing staring at Draco.

"Go back to your goons." I said.

Just then professor McGonagall came back. She tapped Draco on the shoulder and he went back to his friends.

"We're ready for you now. Follow me." Said professor McGonagall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.5K 29
What if James and Lily Potter were hiding something about Lily's pregnancy? What if Harry had a twin that no one knew about? What if Voldemort tried...
2.5M 59.5K 199
Cursed to live over and over again, falling in love with Slytherins over the decades. It was practically destiny for Kirra Potter and Mattheo Riddle...
9.4K 229 54
(CHAPTERS WITH ONLY A '~' AT THE START WITH NO NUMBER ARE BEING REWRITTEN.) Elladora Walburga Black was the twin sister of Sirius Black, elder sister...
56K 1.3K 32
Best Rankings | #1 in OlderHarry | #1 in HarryBlack | #6 in HarryxFleur Harrison Black and his half-brother, Harvey Potter, faced the Dark Lord that...