I see you || Aonung x OC [DIS...

By latenightwriterx

Lei'lani Sully is the twin sister of Lo'ak Sully. She is barely a minute young than him, yet he still takes g... More

Please read!
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑢𝒏𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘»π’˜π’
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘­π’Šπ’—π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘΅π’Šπ’π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’—π’†
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’†π’†π’
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’™π’•π’†π’†π’
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘¬π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’†π’†π’
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘΅π’Šπ’π’†π’•π’†π’†π’
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘»π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š

π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’†π’†π’

3.5K 65 78
By latenightwriterx

"Fix your mask, make sure it's tight!" A man demanded to Spider as he pulled himself away from the man. "I'm good, dumbass" Spider retorted.

Lo'ak, Lei'lani and Neteyam climbed on the roof, keeping an eye out for Spider and hiding the best they could when any armed men walked beneath them.

༺༻

Tsireya and Tuk had now reached the ship. "Tuk, this is not a good idea" Tsireya insisted as Tuk hopped up onto the ship.

"Tuk!" She called as she followed behind Tuk up onto the ship.

The two girls walked around the ship, crouching down behind any large objects incase of them being seen.

They spotted Kiri and she quickly spotted them too, "Tuk!" Kiri exclaimed as she pulled on her cuffs.

"Cut it here" Tsireya insisted, pointing to where Tuk would need to cut the cuffs to free her sister.

Quaritch walked in behind them, just as they had almost cut the cuffs off. He grabbed hold of Tuk and threw Tsireya into the sea behind them as Tuk screamed in fear.

"I got her" A woman insisted as she grabbed hold of Tuk and tied her up besides Kiri.

Tsireya quickly called for her Ilu, who came straight away at her calling.

"I can't believe i'm tied up again!" Tuk cried, wiggling her wrists at the cuffs.

༺༻

Lei'lani, Lo'ak and Neteyam crept above where they were walking with Spider.

Neteyam gave the twins a nod before they jumped down, all three of them stabbed the men with their knives and pushed them away from Spider.

Spider took of one of the men's masks before punching him right in the face.

"Let's go" Neteyam insisted, as Lo'ak grabbed his sister's hand and followed Neteyam and Spider.

"Thanks guys" Spider quickly said.

Before any of them could reply, Quaritch spotted them with a gun in his hand. They all ran as Lei'lani stopped Lo'ak from shooting him so that they could run instead.

They all hid behind some heavy equipment as Lo'ak still held the gun in his spare hand. "Give me that!" Neteyam insisted as he peeked his head around the corner to aim for Quaritch.

"Go, go, go!" He shouted and pointed to the open flooring where the sea was accessible at.

"This way!" Spider insisted and they each jumped over the railings and into the sea.

Neteyam fired his gun a couple more times before jumping into the sea behind his siblings and Spider.

They each went above water for air and Lo'ak let out a proud laugh, "Bro, that was insane, cuz!" He said, high-fiving Spider as Lei'lani swam over to Neteyam.

"Neteyam?!" She said in a worry as Neteyam struggled to get his head above the water to gasp for air.

"Get on!" Tsireya insisted as nobody had realised what had happened to Neteyam.

Lei'lani held onto her brother to help him get his head above the water, still looking at him with confusion as to why he was struggling.

"You skxawng. I'm shot" Neteyam muttered in pain as Lei'lani's eyes widened.

"No, no. No please tell me you're joking?" Lei'lani gasped as she looked at her brother in pain, who was visibly not joking she just so badly wanted him to have been.

"Shit! Give me a hand!" Lo'ak shouted as he swam over to Neteyam and helped Lei'lani hold him up and get him onto Tsireya's Ilu.

"Hold him up!" Lei'lani shouted at Spider, who was getting on her nerves as he looked at Neteyam's bullet wound, not doing anything.

"Go!" Lei'lani insisted, holding onto her eldest brother, hugging him as much as she could without hurting him.

"They have Kiri and Tuk" Tsireya informed them. "I cant go back" Lo'ak insisted as Lei'lani looked at Tsireya with worry.

"I'll go. Lo'ak please make sure he is alright" Lei'lani said, trying to stay positive about the situation.

"No way, are you crazy?" Lo'ak asked his twin sister who was ignoring him.

"I love you" She muttered to Neteyam as she gave her brother a kiss on the cheek. She tried to be hopeful that this wouldn't be the last time they saw each other, but she had to be sure that if it was then they ended on good terms.

"I love you too, Lei" Neteyam replied weakly as Lei'lani dived off the Ikran, going back onto the ship to find her sisters.

Lei'lani began looking around the ship, desperately hoping to find her sisters.

She made her way to the Moon pool and she smiled bigger than ever when she found them. "Lei'lani!" Tuk exclaimed, but not with a smile. Tuk wasn't looking at Lei'lani either, she was looking behind her.

Lei'lani turned her head around and was met with Quaritch. "You've gotta be kidding me"She muttered before hissing at him and held her knife out to his face.

Quaritch chuckled as a man and women came up behind Lei'lani, grabbing both her arms and restraining her as she continued to hiss.

She was dragged over to the rails, forcing the knife to drop out of her hands and cuffed up once again, in between Tuk and Kiri.

༺༻

"Dad! Help! It's Neteyam!" Lo'ak shouted over to his Father, waving his hand in the air to get his Fathers attention as Neteyam coughed weakly.

"It's Neteyam, he's hurt!" Lo'ak explained as Jake came over to them, Spider and Tsireya desperately pulling Neteyam onto the land.

"Hurry, please!" Lo'ak cried out as Jake continued to pull Neteyam up.

"Just watch his head" Jake insisted calmly as he placed his son onto the ground.

"It's okay bro, we've got you" Lo'ak said as Neteyam repeatedly gasped for air.

"Oh no" Jake said, checking his sons wounds. "Pressure. Get pressure on it!" Jake demanded,
placing Lo'ak's hand on the wound firmly.

"Dad.." Neteyam choked up in between breathes weakly. "I'm here" Jake told his son, trying his best to stay strong.

Neytiri came flying over on her Ikran, "No, no, no, no" She repeated, sitting down beside her close to lifeless son.

"I want to go home" Neteyam pleaded in pain, his breath almost as weak as his body was as he cried.

"I know, I know, we're going" Jake told his son. Knowing that if was to Neteyam make it he'd take all of his children home in an instant.

"It's okay, it's okay" Jake muttered as his son weakly cried into his hand.

"Dad, I-," Neteyam begun, before being cut off as he took his final breath and passed away.

"Neteyam" Neytiri muttered as her son laid completely still. Lo'ak shook his head repeatedly, not wanting it to be true. Jake sighed, trying his hardest not to cry.

"No. No, no no. Neteyam!" Neytiri screamed in pain, her voice cracking as she did so.

Neytiri let out a loud hateful scream as Jake put his hand on her shoulder in comfort and pulled her into his arms as she cried.

"Neteyam! No, great Mother.. No, great mother!" Neytiri sobbed, pulling her sons body into her arms as she hugged him.

Lo'ak began to cry as he looked down at his hands, covered in his dead brothers blood who he had just watch die right in front of his eyes.

Tsireya and Spider began to cry too, they had just lost their friend and the hurt coming from Neytiri and Lo'ak was enough to make anybody who didn't even know Neteyam cry.

"Can you read me, Corporal? Yeah. I think you can. I got your daughters, same deal as before. You, for them" Quaritch insisted through the walkie talkie he had stolen from Lei'lani.

Lo'ak looked up as he heard the Quaritch speak. There was no way he would loose all of his siblings in one day, especially not Lei'lani.

"Where are you sisters?" Jake asked Lo'ak coldly. He had no emotion left to show, not after watching his first born die in his hands.

"Your sisters, where are they?!" Jake growled looking at Lo'ak.

"I don't know" Lo'ak muttered, feeling hopeless as Neytiri sobbed.

"Where are they?!" Jake shouted desperately, hoping any of the children would answer him. He had just watched his son die and he would be insane if he was going to let his daughters die too.

"On the ship. They're tied up on the ship" Tsireya cried. "They're at the moon pool. At the wall deck, amidships" Spider butted in.

"What?" Jake asked with confusion, not knowing his way around the ship at all.

"Come on, i'll show you. Come on!" Spider insisted.

"Talk to me, Corporal. Don't spit it out of there's gonna be consequences" Quaritch demanded through Lei'lani's walkie talkie.

"Yeah, I hear you" He replied as he walked over to Neytiri, who was still sobbing loudly.

"Listen to me. Listen to me. They have our daughters" Jake explained and Neytiri's sobs quickly quietened down.

"They have our daughters. I need you with me and I need you to be strong. Right now. Strong heart. A strong heart" Jake begged, holding onto Neytiri's face as she looked into his eyes.

She picked up her bow with fury in her eyes and her body was filled with what was commonly called 'Mothers rage'.

"Let's go get our daughters."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.3K 54
( VOL 2 OUT NOW ) VOL 1 - Ni'teya's disliking towards her closest friend's brother, Lo'ak Sully, only grows as he becomes a newly appointed rival aft...
63.1K 1K 30
The sullys have gone through hardship with the sky people. The sky people have returned and destroyed their home but now they have to leave there hom...
28.2K 545 15
MeiyΓ­ng never had a good relationship with her parents so she spends most of her time with the Chief's daughter Tsireya or exploring the sea. But wh...
65.1K 1.8K 13
( NETEYAM.SULLY & LO'AK.SULLY Γ— fem!oc ) following the Movie Β© AVATARFANFICTION | AnΓ€i was a halfbreed outcast...