A Senka Secret

By nachaan_

Tomathy Kraken, nephew of a commoner in L'manburg Village, is entering the elite school of Blackthorne Academ... More

zero - exordium
one - a drama in the futile
two - how's it feel to be so loved, yet so alone?
three - now, now, you need to calm down
four - i took it as a taunt
six - it's not that simple, but he won't seem to notice
seven - each of eight fingers gripping what he wrote
eight - main character syndrome
nine - you bring the sunshine where you go
ten - i am a total fucking dumbass
eleven - i'm sorry, it's all so predictable
twelve - i'm not paranoid, i'm a realist
thirteen - his grass is the wrong shade of green

five - you're keeping a dark secret

292 19 37
By nachaan_

"Can you like— do me a favor?" Tommy started with a plastic smile plastered on his face, "please shut up"

"Aw, gremlin! How kind of you to say please!" Wilbur cooed making Tommy not only frustrated, but full on growled in irritation

"Why do I even have the same class with you the whole morning?" Tommy mumbled, his fist ready to punch the brunette if this would keep up

"Sir Kraken, and Sir Crafton? Are there any problems at the back?" James Marriott, their Research Investigation professor, said, his voice loud and clear to everyone inside the place's walls.

It's the third and final class session for this morning and Tommy wants nothing but to return to his dorm and sulk. Not only Wilbur has been annoying the shit out of him but two professors have already given them workloads to do. One was research and one was philosophy and both had something to do with thesis and hypotheses which he has been miserably struggling with since seventh grade. The only teacher which is by far his favorite no matter how his dad jokes are unamusing and awkward in word delivery was Diamond and at least he was kind enough to not assign homework on the first day of classes.

"There are no problems sir, I was just answering Kraken's questions about what we're going to do" Wilbur sent him an innocent smile, behind was a mischievous and an infuriating grin

Dearest Prime, when will this end? Tommy looked at him with an intense glare as his eyes creeped his non-existent soul. He almost smiled in satisfaction when Wilbur immediately dropped his smirk when he met the younger's eyes

Marriott pushed his glasses up, "Well then, thank you, William for your generous act but next time, ask the professor if you have any questions since there are teachers for a reason"

He officially hates this teacher. Tommy didn't notice the quick glance from Wilbur as he was busy staring at their research professor with a subtle eye twitch (he didn't even notice it as well, it was against his consciousness).

"Again, I'll repeat" Marriott looked at him in a brief moment before proceeding to what he was planning to say. This motherfucking bitch. "You will need to prepare a biographical sketch of your favorite author that has a significant work of history or the literature society. This will be presented individually next week giving you a week time to prepare. Any other questions?"

Tommy skimmed the room. There are no signs of possible queries that are needed to be raised as students looked like they want to go anywhere but here which is exactly what the blonde is feeling at the moment. Leaning back on his seat, he noticed the brief stare that the teacher gave him which he kept the urge to roll his eyes. Honestly, what is up with this person?

"I see there are no questions," Marriott hummed, about to end the class as Tommy noticed that Marriott was already packing his things. Seems like people here in this bright institution do not want to be educated nor to educate, then. "Then you are free to take your lunch. No synchronous classes for our schedule this Wednesday to give you all time for your work. Thus, I'll be seeing you next week. Goodbye and thank you, everyone"

As students quickly rushed out from the door for them to get their lunch to which the three are included, the brunette didn't forget to hold the blonde back before the younger disappeared completely. "What now, William Apollo Crafton? Is this another round of an irritating session? Because pardon me good sir, I have some business to attend to so if you kindly please, let me the fuck go you bitchass motherfucker"

"What a colorful mouth for such a small kid" Tommy whipped his head towards the person who has faded pink hair and grumbled, the bridge of his nose scrunched in the process, "bitch? I'm not a fucking kid!"

"Sure you are child" Wilbur shakes his head with a soft smile, "But hey, want to sit with us? It'll be like yesterday but there are more people that will be joining us"

Tommy didn't hesitate to tilt his head, visibly showing his confusion. "Are you going to switch on your emo phase again?"

Wilbur blinked owlishly, "E—emo phase?" He heard a familiar snicker on the background which he quickly glared over, it was his brother obviously

"Yeah? You were in a bad mood yesterday, at lunch" Tommy pointed out, hiding the fact that he knew the reason why

Both twins looked at each other with uneasiness, seemingly thinking it wouldn't look suspicious at all. "I was?" Wilbur replied, pushing his soft curls back

"Uh— yes? You were glaring at someone, then when I joined you look like you were about to combust, sort of and then you abruptly left" Tommy remembered, "at least that's what I remembered"

Wilbur slowly nodded, "A commotion came up at that time, that's all" he gave him a grin that looks awfully like a disguised frown. "No need to worry— wait, are you worried child?"

"We literally just met, Wilbur" Tommy rolled his eyes as he bluntly responded, missing the slightly hurt and upset expression from the older twin's face. "Besides, why would I be worried about you, bald bitch? And— I'm not a child!"

"Sure you are, Tommy" a monotone response was what Tommy received instead, a bit surprised the second twin joined their lighthearted argument. He passed by Tommy, before turning his head to look at the said person, "Are you coming with us or not?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever big man" Tommy waved his hand, following him in the process.

'Why am I feeling this way?' Wilbur asked himself, as he followed the other two on the way to the cafeteria, 'there's no ill intent behind those words yet it stung and struck me like lightning' he pursed his lips, 'besides, it's true anyways'

Sighing, he jogged towards the two of them as he was practically left behind based on the other two walking speed which was relatively quick and fast-paced. He brushed the thought off, he was just overthinking, after all.

-

"Tommy! I want you to meet Eret" Wilbur introduced. The individual mentioned flaunts her way to the blonde, offering a hand to formally shake with. "They're part of the Blackthorne's Sovereignty which is another council here in the academe"

Tommy switched gazes within the two, looking similarly like a dumbfounded fish with a mixture of bemusement. His school discovery so far was far from what he expected. He firstly thought that the principal or headmaster, as the school's lavish students are termed as, will greet him, tour him around and introduce him the basics for the new student to adapt. Instead, he was met and toured by a student (who was part of the supreme student government but nonetheless, isn't it appropriate for the faculty even if it's not the headmaster to greet him?). Second, he has only seen students that've been managing the new student agenda, isn't it the faculties' job to handle it? Finally and won't definitely be the last, is the fact, there are a lot of student or school councils, each with different ranks yet few to none faculty councils? (Secretary, Principal, Vice Principal and whatever ranks the school holds?)

Eret nod at him with a stoic expression, "pleasure to meet you. I'm Alastair Eret Amadeo, any pronouns will be fine"

'Amadeo, huh' Tommy noted. He's either Timedeo's brother or a relative that has the same last name. Although further inspecting their features, such similarities are detected. Black dimmed glasses covering their eyes, brown hair, sharp edges and even their posture looks exactly the same! The notable difference is their choice of style, nevertheless they look similar. "I'm Tommy! He and him please, nice to meet you!"

"And, before I forgot to mention, this is Scott Smajor and Jimmy Solidarity, both are Sovereign Members" Wilbur boasted, seemingly taking pride of the fact, most to all of his friends are in a powerful school positions

Tommy turned his head to the side and unconsciously fixed his posture. If Eret was intimidating, both were terrifying. Scott Smajor is Lauren Zee's close cousin and Lauren Zee is part of the Blackthorne government (which is a form of political authority amongst everyone within the school's society. Blackthorne's president, assumingly to be the headmaster, is the highest rank among everyone. The Sovereignty is the second ranking while the Supreme Student Government is the lowest in terms of academic councils), specifically the mayor, the lowest yet at the same time, highest form of rank. And if Scott is related to Zee, he's very well respected to everyone, even the student council due to his status.

Jimmy Solidarity, younger brother of Joel Bean, has the same respected status. Joel Bean, husband of Lizzie Shadow-Bean, are both part of the Blackthorne government which already says it all.

If Eret is known to be the Pride King then the other two are the emperor and empress, respectively. Scott being the Ice Empress and Jimmy being the Prairie Emperor.

Prime— If Eret is the Sovereign and Deo is the Sergeant of Arms and also related to Eret, they are the powerful siblings then.

Wait, why are they called those monarchy titles again?

"Pog, hello! I'm Tommyinnit!" Tommy didn't miss the not-so subtle facepalm the twins did, altogether. What did he even say that resulted in them doing that? Was it the way he introduced himself? Probably.

"Tommyinnit?" Scott raised a brow, his tone made Tommy's soul escaped from his body. The arm crossing didn't help at his terrifying aura, at all. 'it's definitely my introduction, then' Tommy continued to smile, 'c'mon Tommy, don't be a coward now'

"Tommyinnit is a nickname of mine when I was younger, guess I got used to it whenever I introduced myself" Tommy laughs, cautious about his posture. After all, a great first impression is irrevocable. "I'm Tomathy Kraken, a proud new student here in Blackthorne Academia, delighted to make your acquaintance"

Wilbur narrowed his eyes at the blonde, doubting whether Tommyinnit is really his old nickname that was called by everyone or was just made up on the spot. In addition to that, when did he become so formal? That was not his posture earlier, he can tell.

Jimmy grinned, "Nice to meet you then Tommyinnit!"

Tommy smiled, nodded at him and returned his gaze at Scott with his stare, unwavering. Scott then gave him a small smile, "It's lovely to meet you, Tommy"

The group sat on the cafeteria's seats, waiting for the others to arrive. Tommy looked around only to be met with jealous and hateful stares from his schoolmates and he couldn't help but give them an innocent smile as thanks. He whipped his head around and subtly rolled his eyes. If they want the upper ups attention so badly then why not simply approach them? It's not his fault they approached him first. He's not even sure if they will stay or leave when they get bored of his presence, anyways.

Prime, he hopes there will be no stereotypical high school bullying scandal because of this.

"Eret? What are you doing here?" A familiar voice popped up, the younger's face looking up as he was greeted by the sight of Timedeo, Eret's younger brother.

"Ah, dearest brother" Eret nodded at him as a greeting with a smile, "I miss you too"

"I wasn't informed there'll be a lunch meeting between the Sovereigns and the Supreme's" Deo said as his gaze switched to Tommy and nodded, honoring his presence, "with the new kid"

This boy— "I'm not a kid" he scowled

Deo scoffed yet in a joking and buoyant manner, "sure you are"

"Stop harassing Tommy, idiot" Deo grunted as Tubbo quite painfully smacked him with a book he's been holding since morning, "Hi Tommy!"

"What's up, big man!" Tommy responded with a cheerful smile

"Uh— hi!" Ranboo gave him a little and shy wave to which Tommy returned back at him with a smile, "Hi boob boy!" he seemingly forgets the wide audience as well as the Sovereign Monarchies as he responded with an informal latter. Why does this school need to be so formal? Like— he was just respectfully greeting these people that may have a high rank within the campus environment but they were still students and didn't have to be greeted with such formalities. This wasn't the Conservatory Tubbo mentioned during the tour.

"Boob boy? That's new" Purpled chuckled in amusement

Tommy shrugged in reply as he started to eat as there will be anymore people he and they will be waiting. Everyone is present at the table, from the Sovereigns to the Supremes, they're complete (at least that's what he assumed. He doesn't even know if there are only three members of the Sovereigns. Besides, what do the Sovereigns do within the school anyways? There's already the Blackthorne Government then the Supremes, why need more authoritarian and democratic councils?)

Guess he has something needs to be researching about. Speaking of researching, what was he supposed to be researching again (aside from his research and philosophy subjects, which the Sovereign thing is now added but it doesn't need that thorough inspection and researching since he has friends he can ask about)?

"Hey Wil, Tech, are you both good now?" Dream started the conversation or at least that's what Tommy thought. He has been burying himself in thoughts and was subconsciously eating that he didn't even realize the people around him are having a conversation. As he was looking at his cola, he didn't miss the cautious look that the president gave him thanks to his side-eyeing ability. Was this about yesterday?

Wilbur looked at him with mild curiosity, "Huh? What do you mean?"

That stare again. It's pissing him off. It was not from Dream this time, it was no one but the brunette's twin brother. 'Look distracted, Tommy, you're doing great' he told himself. The stare means something and that something means he knows what Dream is talking about.

"About yesterday" Fundy speaks up this time, surprising Tommy a bit due to his silence the day before. "You know? Uhm— the news?"

It's about their missing younger brother, then.

Tommy kept his head low and everyone missed the observant look the blonde gave to the brunette. He was watching his every move, seeming like a predator watching its prey. Wilbur looked shaken, abruptly stopping the fork with a piece of cooked meat to go its way to his mouth to digest. Techno on the other hand, looked more calm (at least on the outside), drinking the bottle of water. Both looks practically gave away their entire personality. Wilbur's arms sat on his lap as he looked down, and finally looked up with a strained smile. "It's— hard to accept, to be honest"

After years of investigation and at last concluded that their missing baby brother is dead? That would be expected. Not to mention, if the twins had a hard time accepting (based on their act, anyways), how would their parents feel?

"It just hurts knowing that all those hopeful thoughts are wasted because Theseus, our baby brother, is dead. Those years of investigations are such a waste too" Wilbur pursed his lips as Tubbo attempts to comfort him with silent words that were too loud for Tommy. Don't get the blonde wrong, he felt an immense sympathy for the Crafton twins despite knowing their youngest brother disappeared just recently even if his case was a decade old, but do they really trust him enough for him to join such a conversation like this? He only knew them for what? 2 days and a couple minutes? It might not even be fully two days yet! And they (he's talking about Wilbur and partially Techno, not the rest considering the cautious and suspicious stares he has been receiving for the past seconds now by Dream and the rest) already have the amount of trust in Tommy?

He's grateful for trust but— that's a bit stupid, innit?

"I may not know your brother personally and even met your brother, but I can tell he's a bundle of sunshine" It was Scott's turn to speak, surprisingly, also comforting Wilbur in his own way. "And I'm sure he's proud of what you both had become"

"I'm not sure about the last bit but, yes, he is a sunshine" Techno spoke, his monotone voice seemingly surprising everyone that were seated around the table. The place was still crowded, people having their own conversation with each other and amongst them were the powerful ranking students (and a Tommyinnit), who was having a heartfelt conversation. "I'm sure he's happy wherever he is right now"

-

Deep inside, both twins are experiencing the same thing. Blaming themselves for not saving Theseus sooner. They have heard the capturer's footsteps, and they haven't thought of checking it out. If only they had opened the door and checked if those footsteps were someone else's— Theseus would've been here with them, a bright sixteen year old kid who looked similarly like their father. And if only they had immediately checked when Theseus screamed then and there, none of this would've happened.

They wish Prime is taking care of their sweet, little brother. Fuck— they hope Theseus would forgive them for what their actions caused. They hope he would forgive them because their actions caused a life that was not theirs, but they hope it was instead.

-

The people within the table are met with silence, despite the chaos happening in the background. For once, the Supremes and Sovereigns were eating peacefully and quietly and Tommy can't help but feel the aftermath awkwardness even if the others didn't feel the same. Should he leave, find a believable and reasonable white lie and find somewhere else to stay to escape this energy or should he stay and suffer this madness? Well, for one he wishes he could be the first one but he's a little bit in a tight position considering a certain Amadeo is beside him and that was specifically, the troublemaker himself. Fuck.

"So, Tommy" Tubbo coughed, hoping to erase the awkward atmosphere by switching topics, "How's your official first day of school?"

"What are you? My non-existent mother?" Tommy mumbled to which only Justin and the twins could hear. Justin resisted the urge to laugh which was terribly done so while Wilbur was about to spit his water and Techno, on the other hand, blinked. The others looked at them with curiosity as to why they began to act like that. For a moment, the air was gloomy yet in the blink of an eye, it quickly changed into a light atmosphere with just one joke that cracked Tommy's vicinity. These people are weird. "It's good but there are already workloads to start with"

Wilbur chuckled, "He was literally about to cry when sir Dan assigned us a philosophy research"

"He was already crying when Skeppy cracked his dad jokes up" Techno added.

Tommy groaned in response, 'no need to expose me'. The group laughed, well most of the people within the group did. Dream remained silent as he chewed his food and Tommy didn't miss the fact he was staring at him with a suspicious glare. Seriously, what's up with this guy?

"You had the same classes with Tommy?" Ranboo asked the twins with a small shocked expression on his face. What was he shocked at?

"Wilbur and Kraken were practically stuck together this morning due to their same schedule. I only sticked around during History" Techno replied with ease, shrugging

"So sorry about my dad, Tommy" Sapnap apologetically said, "he loves jokes that aren't even funny. Honestly, he could commit a crime only using his dad jokes, what the fuck"

Tommy snickered, "it's alright big man, kind of used to it to be honest"

"Does your father love dad's jokes too? I feel like it's their favorite trade mark" George inserts himself to the conversation, his voice is quiet and smooth but audible enough for everyone to be heard

"I don't have a dad—?" Tommy titled his head, his pupils slid its way to the side and missed the apologetic look from the chocolate haired student. In addition to that, he didn't even notice the choking saga from Jack and once again, Wilbur. Such an observant personality yet missed the visible observations. "I do have an aunt though! She usually annoys me with chores and miserable jokes"

"That's good, Tommy!" Niki gushed yet stopped for a moment or two, "I think"

Tommy grinned, he loves making people suffer. Just sometimes.

The ring of the bell was heard as everyone began packing up for their afternoon classes, the Supremes and Sovereigns included. Tommy didn't have the choice but to merely follow, albeit still wanting to stay for a bit and just hangout with the group for the rest of the day (which was a surprising conclusion even for Tommy himself).

"It was really nice to meet you, Tommy" Scott said, the rest of the group already heading out to their respective classes yet did not forget to slip a short goodbye

"The feeling was mutual, Scott," Tommy replied, nodding at Eret and Jimmy on the way. He quickly jogged towards the twins as he noticed that they were waiting for him in the corridor. Their acquaintance relationship was quite eccentric due to how quick it was developed that made Tommy suspicious. What was their ulterior motive? He doesn't know and wants to find out, as soon as possible. Who knows, maybe they're doing this out of a bet? That's what he mostly reads in books.

There are so many mysteries to unfold and Tommy can't help but feel that excitement he has been finding all along.

-

It was 12:40 am, way past his bedtime if he's staying at Aunt Clara's and he finally finished his assignments that were due next week. He had the motivation to do so and thus, allowed himself to finish the workloads earlier than later. It was a benefit for him, once he's finished with everything, it will give him time to explore more. Prime, he's so smart.

The research paper is easier done in a laptop as well which was gratefully donated by his sponsor. After some trials and errors and some tries on how to properly work this unfamiliar device, he was finally done with both his Philosophy Research and generally, the subject Research paper. He was thankful to his friends who personally came to his dormitory room to help him out (after finally finding the right room, that is). What would happen if they're not here to make him comfortable? Tommy grimaced, yeah that would be such a mess and wouldn't see his future self to be in here anyways.

Exiting his document file after saving the said file, he reluctantly opened a new blank document. The text cursor blinking and making his head blank on what to do next. Yawning, he opened books and materials given by North and the rest. He refuses to sleep if he doesn't successfully find that certain source he's looking for.

-

"The third child borne of the one hundredth generation of Senka generation will be crowned as the heir of the Acheron legacy when a number's quotient is 2. The third child will be separated as the stars meet the morning sky. As the Aries constellation makes it way for Taurus, war shall be over"

-

"This is harder than I thought" Tommy muttered, restraining an upcoming yawn. He let his finger slide down the page, carelessly skimming through the table of contents as his eyes were about to give out. Flipping the pages and leaning on his hand as it was also leaning on the desk, he jumped up when he heard an incoming call. He quickly answered it, as it was too loud at the time like this. Besides, their dormitory has a curfew and consequences will be after him if the head personnel finds out he's violating the rules. "Uh— hello?"

"Boss" A gruff voice greeted him, "I have news"

Tommy slouched down on his seat, massaging his temple, "Hm? What is it?"

"The Crafton twins are related to the Senka's" The rough voice and its familiar tone was from North which Tommy firstly noted, "Kristin Rosaline Crafton is— was, whatever— a Senka, it was her maiden's name before she got married"

"What" Tommy simply said, unable to believe the news he had heard, "Where did you get the news from?"

"From East which was from West which was from Dream and which was, assuming, from Wilbur himself" North replied with a bored tone, "There could be more sources that I forgot to mention but that's the gist of it, basically"

Tommy let out a hum, a noise too familiar to North, "Do you seriously not believe me?"

"I do, don't get me wrong but I need sources, you know?" Tommy sighed, his hands skimming the keys from the keyboard as if it was a game

He heard the other hum on the other line as if he was deep in thought which was most likely the case. "South said that he'll be sending trustworthy links about this case, don't worry"

"He's still awake?" Tommy can't help but ask

"Obviously" despite the inability to see the other's face, he can hear his eye roll as if he was physically beside him which he already got used to, North loved eye rolls like it's his hobby, even if the topic is not worth rolling his eyes. "Besides, he can do online research with some eligible hacks like it's the back of his hand. I believe he can even do it with his eye close"

As the other continued to ramble about particularly randomly, he heard a notification audio from his laptop. "Check your inbox boss, it's already sent"

"Yeah, I got it" Tommy placed his phone on the desk as both his hands were busy on the keyboard, also made sure it was on speaker yet only him to hear

"Well, my job here is done" He can see the other shrugging, a vision that played out in his mind so clearly, it was concerning. "It's already one in the morning, sleep on one-thirty, alright?"

Tommy scoffed, the screen changed rapidly into black and white for a few seconds until it finally settled on a black screen with white texts. What is he? His aunt? "Yeah, yeah, whatever"

"I can hear your scoff Tommy" the other sternly said, his voice switched in an instant like it was a snap of his fingers. "But anywho, if I see you with sleepy eyes tomorrow— well, later I guess— then I will tell auntie about your misbehaving agenda"

"Geez— no need to be strict about my sleeping schedule" It was Tommy's turn to roll his eyes, fondly shaking his head. It was quite annoying for someone to watch his every move and would immediately report to a guardian of his in an instant once the line has been crossed but at the same time, Tommy can't help but feel the warmth that filled his heart. After all, he knew they're just simply worried about him and that touched his rather cold heart and sarcastic life. This happened to not only him but the rest which made each other bond even more well-developed, personalized and simply closer considering they met each other's parents or guardians, that is. Well— except for Tommy. "You all didn't even met my aunt, yet"

They just want to mess with Tommy, that's all

"South could just hack your imprints and contacts or East could tamper the letters easily or West can easily visit your home" North said, countering Tommy's reply

"Ugh, whatever, you're all so annoying"

"You love us though"

"Unfortunately"

North let out a quiet chuckle, "Seriously though, sleep before the clock hits two in order for you to at least have a decent sleep, if that's even considered decent. Don't be like us, boss"

"Yup, noted, whatever"

"Hm" North hummed for the umpteenth time, "Anyways, West said he'll be ordering coffee and cheesecakes tomorrow morning for breakfast. So don't be surprised if some food delivery arrives at your doorstep, okay?"

"Wait what—"

"Anyways, bye! Love you!" The call ended with a final beep to which Tommy sighed at. Don't get him wrong, he appreciated the kind gesture but wasting such money for some food you can get cheaply at a bakery downtown? Well— at least it's not his money, though.

-

South : shrtco.de/link.file.folder

South : here ya go boss

South : sleep at no more than 2

South : I'm watching you:)

-

Tommy kept his attention on the first to the second message, ignoring the last two (he doesn't want to be told twice. Besides, he'll listen anyways! Do his friends really think he won't?). As he opened the folder drive, he was met with different and multiple files at once which adds to his amazement at South's work. Where did he get all these sources when it's not even known?

He clicked a file that intrigued him the most due to the bold text displayed on its image thumbnail. To his surprise, it was a digital copy of the newspaper that was published on the 4th of November in the year of 1981, its layout is quite old and strange and its photos featured are still low-quality and some are even gray-scaled. Where did South even get this?

-

THE THIRD OF ATLAS

written by Winter Reign & photography from Spring Reign

The infamous political candidate who's running for the country's vice president, Umbriel Atlas and his wife, Lavinia Atlas née Avila, announced to the public media about the birth of their third child.

Read more on page 7 for more details.

-

Tommy stopped, this is seriously useless. Neither of them is a Senka and as far as he knows, he's not looking for an Atlas heir but a Senka heir. Surely South would know this? Tommy shakes his head, 'maybe he accidentally added the file to the folder. What would he do with this information though?'

The cursor clicked on to the next page which all slowly but surely placed the pieces back together.

-

UMBRIEL (ATLAS) SENKA

Date of Birth : September 24, 1945

Date of Death : January 28, 2005

Cause of Death : Cardiac Arrest

Father's Name : Ocean Senka

Mother's Maiden Name : Clementine Quest

Occupation : Politician

Political Connections :

   - a political candidate for the presidency elections of 1981

   - L'manburg's mayor (1971-1974)

Relationship Status : Widowed

Deceased Wife's Maiden Name : Lavinia Avila

Children : unknown, unknown, Kristin Rosaline Atlas

Legally changed his family surname as Atlas (1968)

    Reason : unknown

Note : This  has been hidden from the public and only personal friends, relatives, family and the court he has been working with.

scroll down to see more

-

"Fuck" Tommy finally breathed after he quickly read the passages without blinking, an ability he didn't know he can pull off. "Prime, I love you South"

He quickly exited the document file temporarily as he was looking for something different than what he had set the goal. It took him a minute to find that specific file, going through different documents individually all at once which he was grateful that his patience didn't run out (it was because of this excitement he's feeling right now is pulling him closer to find the truth. Or at least, partially the truth considering he hadn't discovered what was the answer of what he is primarily looking for).

-

KRISTIN ROSALINE CRAFTON NÉE ATLAS

Date of Birth : November 4, 1981

Father's Name : Umbriel Atlas

Mother's Maiden Name : Lavinia Atlas

Relationship Status : Married

Sibling(s) : Unknown, Unknown

Occupation : Former Foster Care Social Worker

Husband : Zephyrus Phillip Crafton

Children : Apollo William Crafton, Lycomedes Technoblade Crafton, Theseus Tomathy Crafton (deceased)

scroll down to see more

-

"FUCK YEAH!" Tommy celebrated yet it lasted only for a few seconds when he remembered the curfew that he had not followed through. Still, he continued to celebrate silently, as if he was in a silent game. "Now it's time to continue my Acheron research!"

He was cut off by an incoming call that was once again too loud for his own taste. He jumps up as a result and stubs his toe against the table's right foot causing him to yelp abruptly (with a curse word, that is). He grumpily picked up his phone without seeing the caller's ID, "Ugh what?"

"Go to fucking sleep, Tommyinnit" If North and South reminded him earlier, it was East's turn. His voice tone is not light, the blonde can tell, and if gets mad— it'll be the end of the world. "Yes sir"

The other hung up without leaving a word of goodbye. "Rude," Tommy uttered. However, this doesn't bother his decision of continuing his research and in fact, opened one of the books his friends so willingly gave him to use for his so-called project.

This decision was quickly altered when a text message notification ping echoed in the dimmed room.

-

West : Tomathy Kraken

-

"Oh shit"

-

West : Go to sleep or we will personally sneak out to see you

-

"Oh fuck"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1K 12
Based on Teefumz art, a dsmp football au. (Also high school au, so everyone is around the same age) The whole town was excited, the news spread like...
2.2K 66 34
Just your typical AU of a highschool.... You know, with the Dream team. And Bad. And all of them. Also George has angst flowing through his bones. I...
163K 7.2K 14
When Dream enters school on a Tuesday morning, he doesn't expect to meet a new transfer student, who'll soon become a good friend. There's only one p...
496 6 20
Bad stops dreams gang from kidnapping tommy permanently,and dream gets tired of it.so he hires skeppy to kill him at the masquerade.But things dont g...