𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗹...

Por Timkerk

This is a sweet, wholesome, fluffy fanfic of Damian and Anya in the future when they are around 18-19, they a... Más

ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ (Pre-read)
(Ch.1) -Eden Institute
(Ch.2) -Homework Help
(Ch. 3) -Wingmen and Women
(Ch. 4) -Part A, Permission.
(Ch. 5) -Strange man (Special/filler chapter!)
(Ch. 6) -The Pond (Special/filler chapter #2)
(Ch. 7) -Christmas Eve
(Ch. 8) -Part B, Place and Time
(Ch. 9) -Part C, The Ring.
(Ch. 10) -Shopping Trip
(Ch. 11) -New Years Eve.
(Ch. 12) -Late Night Studying (Extra Chapter!)
(Ch. 13) -Preparations {Part I}
(Ch. 14) -The Amusement Park {Part 2}

(Ch. 15) -The Proposal {Part 3, Finale}

2.1K 42 128
Por Timkerk

"[𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛]"

----------------------☼☼

--------------------------------------------☼☼☼

[3:44PM]

The couple were done with their resting bench break, running around enthusiastically for more rides. (Most of this was taken by Anya, of course.)

Now, you might be wondering where the group of three were? When Anya and Damian were playing carnival games, they were playing along with the couple, playing different games to avoid contact of course. They had a competition and the results were unsurprisingly,:

Becky: 14 games won

Ewen: 7 games won

Emile: 6 games won

(Becky secretly bribed the workers with money on some of her won games. The rest--most of them--of them were pure skill.)

Becky boasted and flexed on her wins while she followed the couple who were now going to their next ride, a roller coaster. 

"Haha! You both are horrible at those games. Me, though, I'm amazing as always!" She took a bite out of her ice cream cone she got on the way from an ice cream parlor, grinning proudly.

"You cheated somehow." Emile grunted, rolling his eyes. He angrily licked his soft serve.

"I sense a sore loser~" Becky teases, walking elegantly with pleasure. 

Emile and Ewen give each other a collective look that gave, "I never signed up for this." and "Me neither."

--------------------------------------------☼☼☼

-[Roller Coaster]-

Back at the couple. They were currently being stalked by a group of three, clueless. Anya held her huge ball of brown cotton candy, skipping happily while holding Damian's hand towards a huge wet metal snake, wrapping along in loops and twirls. Screams filled the area as people swooped through the air. Anya looked at the people with sparkles in her eyes. Woah! Unlike Anya, the sight of it could make other people throw up. 

"You sure you want to go on the roller coaster?" Damian asked, wondering if Anya could handle it. She probably can't... maybe we shouldn't go on..

"Mhm! Anya can handle anything." She puffed up her chest and grinned. 

"Uhuhh..." Damian said, doubtful. He raised and eyebrow, inspecting the ride and Anya. She certainly can't handle carrots or studying...

Screams and squeals sprouted out into the air like weeds in a garden; they hurt people's ears and weren't very nice for someone to hear but it was what made an amusement park an amusement park. Just then, the cart of the roller coaster cart ran through a twirl of tracks right above Anya's and Damian's head, small, bright sparks along with tiny droplets of water falling through. The rumble of the black, small wheels smoothly glided through the shiny dripping metal track, leaving a crunching, splashing rumble sound in its trace. Warm air emitted from the gate, feeling like a wave of warm comfort from a fireplace. 

Damian realized then why there were so many people hanging around the roller coaster, it provided free heat!

Anya jolted her head up, watching terrified as the cart left through a dark, sparkling cave. "They almost hit Anya..." She muttered, slightly taken aback. 

"You'll be fine." Damian calmly glanced at the fast paced train flying past. Squeals ran along with it. 

Just then, Anya felt as though she'd been shoved. As she fell back, she hit the fence that covered the roller coaster. Crash! The metal had absorbed the cold, feeling like a smooth, dry cold desert. Some of the cold energy had shocked and transferred to the back of Anya's head.

"Ouch!" Anya slid down the fence like snow off a window, holding the back of her head in pain.

Damian looked towards the girl and his face immediately went from clustered to concerned. He fell to the ground, quickly checking the back of Anya's head. "Are you alright?"

Anya slowly nodded, wincing. "It doesn't hurt that much..."

"Sure?" Damian tilted his head, carefully holding and checking Anya's head. A bump hasn't risen yet, of course. Though, from the small medical lesson Damian remembered from Jeeves when he was 8, he knew to add ice to the head. 

"Mhm." Anya smiled in reassurance. Wait, Sy-on boy can't see me like this! He'll be mean to me about it forever! She jolted up, brushing off the sting from her head as best as she could. Unfortunately, the way she did this was tightening her face, scrunching it way too much. She bit the bottom of her lip as she heavily squinted her eyes, furrowing her eyebrows upside down. Tense muscles and wrinkles filled her soft face. She looked horrified and disgusted. 

Damian flinched at the immediate act. Then, he looked up at Anya's face and his face turned to utter confusion. What?

"Anya can h-handle it! Sy-on boy, let's go to the long swirly train!" She grabbed onto Damian's hand and sprinted to the long line of the roller coaster, of course, still keeping her pain-hiding face plastered on. 

A bewildered Damian followed along. Did the fence mess up her brain? Huh?... Okay, then she doesn't need ice- wait, I shouldn't trust her. I should just give her the ice-

Anya could basically read what Damian was thinking without actually reading what Damian thought. He's going to give me ice! No! Last time Chichi put it on me, It burned and stung! No no no! She aggressively shook her head towards Damian. "NO!" 

Damian snapped out of his thoughts. "Huh?..." 

"No ice! NO ICE!" Anya shook her head even faster, squinting her eyes and clenching her small fists. No no no!

"Are you absolutely sure?" 

Anya stopped shaking her head and went in the opposite direction: up and down. "Yep yep yep!" She tapped her head like a hammer. She made a painful fake smile. "See? Anya's fine!" Inside she internally winced. Ouuuch!

He squinted questioningly. "Hmm..-" Then, his face fell. Wait-... can she read my mind? How did she- oh my gosh oh no the proposal this isn't- 

Anya noticed this and turned her head to the side. Is Damian nervous again? Did I make him... Oops... She frowned. 

Damian looked at Anya, seeing her confused face. Then, a weight on his shoulder popped off. Wait.. she looks confused about why I look like this.. It's a full moon. Right. She certainly can't read my mind. Phew.

Anya saw Damian's muscles relax. She smiled, relieved. I don't know how Anya made him better but Anya is a superhero! We saved Sy-on boy! Hehe..

They stood in the long line. It had more people than the swinging ride (about 50 more) and only about 20 people got on the ride at a time. Damian counted the time it took for each ride:

4.3 minutes getting ready on the ride.

3.5 minutes actually on the ride.

5.1 minutes getting off the ride. (Most of the time took for people to get off since they walked dizzily. This slowed them down. Oh, also, don't forget the people who threw up in bags!)

The total of about 150 people in the line divided by this and that... About 13 minutes for each turn... About 25 people each round... Damian immediately got the answer of how long it would take. About an hour.

Anya held onto the back of her head. Luckily, it only hurt if you touched it. 

"Stop touching it. You'll hurt yourself. Just leave it alone." Damian said, taking out his phone, knowing it would be a long wait. 

Anya huffed and frowned, putting her hand back down. 

The whole hour, they saw person after person fly through the air, throw up and scream. After Anya watched person after person walk off, limping and shaking, her excited smile faded into a face of horror and worry. 

"Sy-on boy... Why are they all dying?.." Anya asked, clenching tightly onto Damian's hand like a child hiding behind their mother. Is Anya going to die too?

"They're not dying, Anya." He scoffed, grinning with a tad of amusement. "They just probably ate something or the ride was just too fast. Maybe they were weak like you?" He tilted his head teasingly, gesturing towards a concerned Anya. 

Anya's face shifted like a light switch. She made a dramatic cartoonish gasp. "Anya is NOT weak! I said this a qua-billion times!" She huffed, rolling her eyes in annoyance. I punched you! 

Damian laughed. "Just kidding." He patted Anya's head, making sure to avoid the bumpy, swollen hill that's risen from Anya's head like a zombie coming out back from the grave. (Author's note: Yes, that was an unnecessary simile + personification. Yes, It wasn't even a good one.)

"Ewen and Emile are the scaredy cats." Anya said bluntly. Scaredy cats are the same as weak, right?

Damian let out a small snicker. "True." 

Then, the two heard a loud gasp. They looked behind them with curiosity. When they looked behind them, they saw a flash and then they saw nothing. The two shrugged it off thinking it was just another noise along with the loud rust and rumble +screaming of the roller coaster.

Though, they didn't know (again) the three people behind them.

"Shuuushh!" Becky was the one who ducked the three of them behind the people in front of them, hiding them all from the couples sight.

"He called us.. weak.." Ewen held his mouth shut with his hands, knowing he made a mistake with the exaggerated gasp. 

"No, he called you and Emile weak. Also, shouldn't you already be used to this? I mean, it's true." Becky rolled her eyes, smiling.

"I never knew Damian would say that about us.." Emile said, disappointed but also accepting, he already had this occurrence multiple times. 

"Well of course he would. Don't worry that much though, he's not bullying you, he's just stating the obvious." Becky reassured. "Anyways, stop talking." She let go of the two's mouths. The two shut their mouths. 

The couple went back to normal. They were laughing and teasing each other. Damian was doing his best to distract Anya from the seeming-endless line that inched chunk after chunk as people got on the ride and then off. This was very helpful as not only did it distract Anya but it also distracted Damian. Damian was smiling, calm and stress free (WOAH). Just a few minutes ago he was gushing and dwelling on the ticking time bomb of the proposal but now here he was, smiling and laughing with Anya in this line. 

The other three behind them? They weren't doing so well. They were playing Crossy Road on Ewen's phone. Instead of a calm, loving environment, the three of them radiated sibling energy. 

"BAHAHA! You suck." Ewen grinned and squinted his eyes, laughing. He pointed towards the huge 23 on Becky's screen. "You only got 23? How pathetic!" He snickered along with Emile. 

Becky flicked Ewen on the forehead. "Oh, shut it. The reason I didn't get a very good score was because I don't play a free game like this in my free time. I much prefer using my time shopping." She rolled her eyes, sticking out her tongue and tossing the phone into Ewen's hands like a pair of socks. 

"Hey! My phone is not a rag!" He checked his phone for any cracks. 

"It's not like I threw it on the floor. Calm down, if it's dented your mother will get you a new one for sure!" She ignored the two and tilted her head to the right, looking behind the people infront of them to find Damian and Anya. They were playing games on Anya's phone. Becky smiled. They are so cute!

Over the loud beaming carnival noises that blared through every amusement ride and game mushed with the muffled talking and socializing from the people there, Becky could barely hear the voices of the two and instead just heard muffled chatting. Even so, she could feel a light-hearted energy that made the conversation sound lively and wholesome.

"What is this peanut app?.." Damian hovered his finger over an app with a peanut holding a thumbs up towards the camera, showing his ginormous white smile with a sparkly wink. 

"It's Mr. Nut! Anya can play claw machines to win bags of peanuts and they get delivered to my house!" She smiled, reminded of the bag of extra salted peanuts she won in a claw machine game after 48 tries (She wasted over $30) some days ago. Anya is so good at claw machine games!

"Uhuh..." He raised an eyebrow at the app but then gave a soft smile when he saw Anya's gleaming face of pride. She'll be proud of anything she does, huh?... He patted her head to which Anya returned with a happy hum.

Becky was tempted to take a picture but a voice echoed in her mind. I should give them some space, if they know I've been taking pictures of them now they might feel paranoid and never be the same cuddly pair they are in fear of me watching! I cannot let that happen. Hmm... It would also be smart to save some photo frames for important moments! I only have 7 left! She held herself back from taking a picture of the moment, deciding against it (Which to her, was pretty hard to do.) She instead watched the two boys as they played Crossy Road, slightly annoyed by how good they were. Still, she was intrigued and impressed in their current 348 steps mark up to this point. They must play this game a lot!

Tap tap tap.... tap tap... tap.. tap tap tap tap tap tap tap! Ewen clicked aggressively on his phone, sweating profusely. Don't die don't die don't die!

"You got this, Ewen!" Emile held tightly on Ewen's black leather jacket, biting his lip in worry. 

Just then, they fell into the water, hitting a 475 steps mark. Splash! "NOOO! That stupid log passed me so quickly I couldn't get on!" Ewen frowned at the phone. 

"Awww.. How rigged!" Emile said, trying to cheer Ewen up. 

Becky snickered, covering her mouth with her hand, mimicking Ewen. "I expected more from someone who plays practically 24/7~"

"Shut up. You couldn't even get past 30!" He rolled his eyes. 

"We don't talk about that." She shushed him, giving a silencing smile and putting a finger over his mouth.

A few minutes later, now 25 minutes have passed and according to Damian's prediction, there were about 20 minutes until it was their turn. After Becky lost another round of Crossy Road (to the two boys' amusement), getting 47, she was almost about to give the phone to Emile before stopping midway.

"Wait, what if we text Damian? Like a prank or something to embarrass him?" She grinned. 

The two boys looked at each other, smiling from ear to ear. "Yeah, this is what he gets for down-putting us!" A small dramatic tear arose from their eyes. 

Damian was scrolling, reading something on his phone while standing up and proper. The three looked around for Anya but couldn't see her. Where is Anya?.. The three shrugged her absence off, knowing that texting Damian didn't require Anya.

"Text him." Becky grinned, pointing towards Damian. She gave the phone to Ewen.

"Alright." Ewen agreed, quietly snickering. He tapped on his messaging app and pressed on Damian's icon. His keyboard popped up and he paused. "What do I say?.." He blankly asked. 

Becky scoffed and took the phone back. "Here, watch and learn~!" She giggled. 

Ewen: Typing... Hey, Mr. Desmond Lord Damian Master!

Ewen immediately intervened. "Hey, that's not how I talk to him!" He rolled his eyes. 

Becky raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really?" She seemed genuinely surprised. 

"Of course!" He made a disgusted face. Does she still see me as my child self?  "Just say bro or something general." Ewen said. Becky nodded.

Ewen: Typing.... Hey, Bro!

Damian:  Hey.

Ewen: How's the "date" going? 😏

Becky giggled out loud. I would never talk like this, but I have to act realistic. 

Damian: Alright.

Ewen: Great! And, y'know.. When are you gonna propose? Wink* Wink*

Damian's face flushed a stroke of pink, remembering Anya and the proposal. Thinking about them being a married couple seemed like a dream come true, a fairytail. He paused for a second, covering his face with his hands to calm down his rushing mind and heart. He tried to form his message into something that didn't hint he was embarrassed about it. 

Damian: Hopefully soon. It's too stressful. 

Unknown to Damian's awareness, the three watched the boy's face turn red and giggled and laughed. He blushes at the simple thought of it! Aww.

Ewen: Oh, really? 

Damian: Mhm. 

Ewen: Well, How is Anya feeling? 

Damian: She's really excited and cheery. 

Damian smiled thinking of Anya. 

Ewen: Ooohh really? 

Damian: Yeah?

Ewen: Did you get her anything? 😉

Damian: Yeah, some food and she got some stuffed animals. 

Ewen: Ooo~ I thought you were spicy? 

Damian: I swear with you.. 

Ewen: HAHAHA! I'm just kidding. Oh, and also, Should tell you, Anya's parents have changed their mind and disapproved of your marriage

Becky grinned, knowing that it was a lie. I can't wait to see his face! Ewen and Emile looked over Becky's shoulder and gasped when they saw the message. "That's gonna give him twelve heart attacks." They snickered.

Damian's face froze, slowly turning into a pale white. He became tense. His fingers stopped, hovering over his keyboard. He stopped breathing. What?

Damian: What?

Emile whispered in Becky's ear. "Keep going!" Becky nodded in excitement.

Ewen: Yeah, it's such a shame. We tried to talk them out of it but they couldn't shake the thought of their daughter dating you.

"That's harsh... I hope I don't get beaten up by him after this.." Ewen concerningly said. 

Damian felt a small ping of hurt, though, this was nowhere close to the shock and disbelief of the Forgers not supporting his decision.

Damian: You're being serious?

Ewen: Yep.

Damian was at a loss of words. I-... Maybe I should.. call the Forgers to make sure..

Damian: I'll talk with them. 

The three's face immediately fell. Oh wait! No-

Damian swiped out of messages and dialed the Forger's home number. Riiinngg... Riinnngg... Click!

Emile grabbed the phone out of Becky's hands and immediately started typing faster than ever.  

Ewen: Typing... Noo no! Bro ot was just a prnak

Emile sent the message but it was too late. Damian was already calling the Forgers so he didn't hear the notification. "NOOOO-" Emile screamed before Becky slapped a hand over his mouth. "Shush!" Becky angrily whispered. We're doooomeed!

-☎ [Phone] 📞-

"Forger's residence! How may we help you?"

"Err.. Good afternoon, Mrs. Forger.. uh-"

"Oh! Damian-san! Do you need anything?"

"Yes.. I have a question."

"Mhm?"

"Do you still approve of Me and Anya's relationship?" (Whispering)

"Of course! We'll always support you! Why do you ask?" 

"Oh, great." Damian sighed in relief and his face relaxed. "Well, a friend of mine told me about the objection so I thought I should clarify it.."

"There must have been a misunderstanding then! I'm sorry for the inconvenience!" An apologetic tone was evident in Yor's voice. 

"No, no you did nothing wrong. I'm sorry for bothering you, I have to go. Goodbye, Yor." 

"Oh! Goodbye Damian-sama! Hope your date goes well!"

"Thank you."

Bzz.. (hung up)

Damian smiled in relief, releasing a heavy sigh that's been piling and compiling up in his breath. Then his face let out a small puff of frustration and annoyance. 

(Messages: Damian, Ewen)

Damian: I'll kill all three of you. 

The three all collectively (except Becky) whined in fear. "We shouldn't have agreed to this..." Emile shakily whispers out. "If he knew we were here he'd come after us all at this very moment.." Ewen added on. "I can call Anya to stop him if he comes after me. She's his weakness." Becky smirked, looking up with pride. 

Then, a small voice came through the conversation. "Sy-on boy, who were you calling?" The three looked back at Damian in confusion. Anya?

They looked down and saw a big trench coat in the shape of a hill with a sprout of pink hair. She was holding a stick of a tree and poking it into the ground. She turned her head to the right, looking up at Damian with a curious face. 

"Oh, just a client of.. Fathers." He covered up. 

"Oh! Okie dokie." She went back to poking the ground. 

Damian looked down. He squinted his eyes, seeing black dots moving on the ground. What are those? He bent down, squatting to Anya's level. "Oh, they're ants." His eyes moved along as the ants attempted to walk in a straight line, though, disrupted by Anya poking into their trail and seperating the colony. 

Damian sighed in amusement. "Isn't that a little rude to poke into their line?" 

"Hm... they did bite Anya's legs..."

"Did you step on one?" Damian looked at Anya with a "You definitely did" look. 

Anya lifted her foot, showing a poor squished ant under her shoe. "Oopsie.." 

Damian took away Anya's stick. "If you keep attacking them they will keep biting you." He smiled in a tired manner. 

"Oh yeah!" Anya thought about this, seeing as it was reasonable. OOOOHHH!

They both got up and Damian brushed at Anya's coat and legs, making sure there weren't any hanging ants. "Only two ant bites. You should be fine." Damian reassured. 

"Weird. Shouldn't they be hibernating during this season?" He put a finger to his chin, pondering. 

"Sy-on boy, Anya wants more cotton candy." Anya pulled at Damian's coat sleeve. 

"I just got you some some minutes ago?" Damian reminded her. 

"But the ants took it.." She pointed towards an anthill in the grass right next to them. There was a brown blob of cotton candy, halfway finished and covered in curious ants. "They're eating it! I tried to get it back but they took it." She frowned looking at her lost cotton candy. 

"So that's what attracted the ants out. Hm.. they surely probably wont die, it's quite warm right now." Damian thought. 

"So, cotton candy?" Anya gave her puppy eyes. 

Damian blushed. "Fine.. after the roller coaster." 

"Yaaay!" Anya threw her hands up in the air for a small celebration. She then flinched, itching her leg. "Ichyyy..." Anya shook it off, though, and continued dancing. Damian smiled, chuckling. She looks so stupid dancing like this.. 

The five of them waited for about 10 more minutes. After about 2 more rounds of people, they were up. They each gave 14 tickets. The cart ride was a surprise, looking rather like a boat than a cart. the tracks were constantly rushing with water, seeming as if a heavy river was racing by. Anya's eyes sparkled at the sight, even though she only saw 2% of the whole ride. Damian looked at the ride, calculating and figuring out how they made the rushing water and boat. There were two people ahead of them so they were just behind them, second to first in the coaster. Right when Anya's foot hit the bottom of her seat, making a tapping sound on the wobbly wooden boat, she began to heavily quiver. She shakily got in and sat down on the cold seat which caused her to slightly jolt up. 

"Brrr...Brrrr.." Anya was like a dog shaking off water off its fur.

Damian couldn't decipher if Anya was shaking due to the cold or due to her rising anxiety. "You'll be fine Anya, you wont go flying off into the sky. If you're cold I can give you my other coat?" Damian attempted to comfort her. 

"Okay.." Anya tried to tell herself that over and over. Fun. Fun! Fun.. So fun.. Wont die.. Will not die... 

Damian sat in the seat right next to her, grabbing her hand and massaging it. A message sent without words. I'm here. 

Anya smiled. Thank you.. Her trembling self slowed down. She played with the water, slicking her finger in the currents, watching as the water flowed around her finger, cruising further and further. Water was extremely flexible and turned and twirled with ease. Anya was amazed.

Behind them, Becky, Ewen and Emile squeezed themselves in the two seat slot, feeling tighter and more squished than a can of sardines. 

"MOVE OVER YOU SLUG." Becky elbowed Emile to the right.

"DON'T CALL ME A SLUG YOU PIG-" Emile shoved Becky to the left. 

While the two fought, Ewen's only goal was to be able to breathe, being squished by hands and feet. 

Luckily, the ride was loud and filled with enough talking and commotion to block out the noise of the three fighting to enter the couple's awareness. 

Bang! Bang!

The whole ride immediately hushed, alarmed at the loud noise. Then, a voice boomed from a wooden stand, 20 feet in the air. Everyone looked up to see a woman holding the stick of a drum. A huge brown barrel shaped drum laid right next to her. She was wearing a flower necklace over her large coat. 

"Welcome to Tropical Tracks! We will be riding through islands, seeing creatures of all species, shapes and sizes! Through the wonderful blue warm seas, you will feel the experience of a tropic vacation!" Everyone oo'ed, looking at the scenery around them. It was a beautiful tropical island with bright clear water falling down from all corners. 

Damian pointed out that it was quite ironic that they would have a tropical roller coaster in the middle of winter. Anya laughed at this remark. 

"Please sit down and make sure you're all buckled, safe and secure!" The woman boomed. Everyone looked down to make sure their belts were attached. 

"Is everyone good? Great! Right, we will be going pretty fast through these scenes so enjoy them for the amount of time they appear! Now, let's get started, shall we? Hold on tight!" The woman smiled and started a countdown as everyone counted along.

"Three.."

"Two.."

"One!"

Then, the wooden boat jolted forward, a huge roar of water exploding behind them in their trace. Anya's eyes widened. WOOAHHH!!!

Rumbling and splashing was heard in all directions, fresh, tall palm trees bent down, partly covering the way of the trail. This caused everyone on the track to smack into the trees. People laughed and joked about it. "Ow!" Stuffed animals and sculptures were scattered throughout the sand and trees: Toucans hanging in the trees, crabs in the grass, star fishes, clams, etc. Anya tried to reach for one, extending her arm towards a crab on the floor. Though, due to the fast movement of the boat rushing across, Anya could only touch it. She frowned. 

The temperature was slightly warmer due to the heaters hidden in the trees and sand surrounding it. Anya stopped shivering as the cold parts of her body softened. 

Currently, they were going at a calm pace, only going straight with a few curves to turn into another direction to go deeper into the island of palm trees. Anya was amazed, Damian was neutral, Ewen and Emile were trying to sqeeze in for more space while looking at the scenery with wide eyes and Becky was taking pictures with her phone. "Oo! I forgot about my phone! I can use this to take as many pictures as I want!" She smiled, knowing she had backup if her Polaroid ran out of picture frames. 

Just then, everyone spotted a hill in the tracks. Suddenly, they were going up. 

Everyone looked up to see that they were leaving the island, going into a new territory; the ocean. They went up and they all oo'ed. 

"Finally, some action!"

"Wohoo!"

"We're going up, Timothy!" 

"The water is so blue.."

Anya clenched harder on Damian's hand. "Sy-on boy, look! Water!" Damian nodded. Becky took another picture of the new ocean they were going into while Emile and Ewen wowed in amazement with the crowd. They went up the small hill, water rushing behind in their tracks. Then, they fell. It wasn't a steep fall but rather a small dip in a zig zag. Anya raised her arms up, ready for a huge dip that would be extremely exciting. She said she knew people raised their hands on roller coasters from the people she saw in a Bondman episode where people were stuck on a roller coaster. Damian raised an eyebrow, slightly intrigued. She references everything she knows about Bondman.. 

Then her eyes went blank out of shock. The dip was short, only being about 10 feet tall. Everyone slightly screamed at the sudden shock but Anya was utterly disappointed. "That was a boring bump." Damian tried to reassure her, saying it was one in many and that it was possibly just a small trick. When Anya still wasn't feeling better, Damian pointed towards a crab falling into the water to cheer her up. Anya laughed. 

Then, they went up again and like they had just pressed the repeat button, falling down the now 13 feet dip. Damian had noticed that after every dip, the next one became taller. This time, Anya smiled. "Woah!" 

Up... Down! (16 feet)

Up... Down! (20 feet)

Up... Down! (25 feet)

Anya became dizzy, her head spinning. "Anya's dizzy.."

The dips became more frequent, some water splashing into everyone. Everyone's screams became more and more louder as the dips became steeper. Damian only made small sarcastic screams after every drop while Anya screamed her head off. "I think my organs are flipping in all directions.." Emile held his stomach, making a sick face. "Oh, c'mon! It's not even at the good part yet!" Becky encouraged, laughing after every dip. 

A few seconds later, they met the last dip. They went up quickly, lasting a little longer than usual. They went up 52 feet into the air before reaching the tip top. Damian looked at Anya, noticing her full attention was on the height they were at, astonished. We're so high! 

Damian grabbed both of Anya's hands, raising them up in the air. Just then, they stopped for a second. Anya noticed this and looked forward, then just noticing her hands that were in the air. 

Eh?-

Then, they came rushing down. The cool breeze flew into everyone's faces as they all screamed. Hair blew into everyone's faces. Becky held her phone tightly as she fell with a huge smile on her face. Emile and Ewen held each other and the handle in fear of falling off.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"WHIPEEEEEEE!"

"YEAHHHHHHHH!!" 

Anya's eyes lit up with sparkles, a huge smile arose on her face. She closed her eyes and squealed with excitement, louder than anybody else. Damian slightly smiled, his hair flowing behind him. 

Then, they fell into the blue sea. They were in a glass capsule, kept safe from the flowing, elegant blue water. People gasped at the gorgeous sight. Sea animals were everywhere, schools of fish zoomed past, large sea turtles swam slowly with a calm presence, manta rays were in the background and crabs crawled across the ground.

"This is so cool!" A boy holding a turtle plush said. His eyes sparkled, looking around. He made a huge gasp when he saw a turtle in the corner. "Turtle!" He pointed towards the turtle, looking at his dad with a huge smile. 

Anya pointed to all the sea animals, naming them as they swooped by in the boat. "WOW! A flat fish!" She pointed towards a ray. "That's a manta ray. We learned about that in 2nd grade, Anya." He sighed. "Well Anya wasn't paying attention." She countered back. Damian knew this was accurate. 

Damian saw the clear, thin strings attached to every sea animal there, hanging at the top were long horizontal lines, holding all the creatures so people above could move them with the strings to look realistic. Wow. This is a big set. Damian admired the work into the realism and the huge size of the roller coaster.  

Emile and Ewen looked like they were looking for something. Becky noticed and stopped taking pictures, confused at what the two were doing. "What are you looking for?"

"A shark!" They continued looking. Becky looked around for it too, "Hmm.." Then, they saw a huge blue fin behind a rock. 

"A shark!" Ewen screamed. Emile whipped his head to look in Ewen's direction. "Oh, that's kind of boring." Becky looked closer and saw a sign next to it. 

[ Shark Coming Soon! ]

"Looks like we're too early to see a complete shark." Becky frowned. Ewen and Emile groaned. 

Then, they were going up, leaving the seas. They were heading towards a loop! Anya held closely onto her handle bars, excited to see what was next. Little to her awareness, her stomach was making spins and her heart was beating even faster than it should. Anya brushed off her heart rate to the fun she was having on the coaster. 

Then, everyone clenched on their handles as they went up the loop. Tuurrnn.. Anya felt her head hurt. Then, they flipped upside down! For the slight second, everyone screamed in enthusiasm. "Woooo!!" Then, another flip! "WEeEEEeeE!" Then, they saw a huge brown rock. 

This rock was a cave! Everyone was shaken after the loops and now they had to face a cave. Anya's eyes widened, seeing the beautiful, well lit cave. "We're going exploring!" She screamed.

They entered the cave through a hole in he wall, noticing the trail was different. Now it was going in twirls! The twirls were like that of a spring, twirling in multiple circles. The tracks spun through the short cave.

"This is going to make me sick.." Ewen held to the bars like his life depended on it. 

"I'm going to be dizzy after this." Damian said. 

Spin!

Roll..

Spin!

Roll..

Spin!

Roll..

Spin!

Roll..

Spin!

After the final spin, everyone was laughing. They then saw the exit, spotting the tall wooden watch tower where the same woman stood with her huge drum. Everyone began to clap, giving their sign of appreciation of the wonders the ride gave them. 

Anya was smiling happily. Then, like a sudden shift of emotions, Anya's face froze and her smile faded while her eyes widened. Anya held her mouth immediately as she gagged. With her other hand, she shakily tapped Damian's shoulder. Damian turned to look at Anya and immediately knew. I knew this would happen..

Damian didn't have any bags for Anya to barf in and she slightly panicked. He looked around for anything he could use but couldn't find anything. Then, Anya jolted forward and to stop herself from throwing up on anybody, she bent her head down and threw up on the bottom of the boat. "Blegh.."

Damian looked at Anya and patted her back to soothe her. "Are you alright?" 

"Yep.." Anya replied. She'd of course lied, she was still feeling nauseous, about to vomit again at any moment 

Nobody noticed Anya vomiting due to the loud noise of waterfalls mixed with the loud rumbling as the boat ran across the tracks. Soon, they were slowing down, having reached the exit. The boat stopped, allowing the small gate doors on every cart to open up. People were laughing, unbuckling themselves as they got off. Damian unbuckled Anya's seatbelt and carried her out, asking a worker there for any bags. The worker gave him a brown lunch bag. 

"Thank you." Damian gave the bag to Anya. Anya thanked Damian as she spat and coughed out into the bag. 

Then, a voice boomed. "Did ya'll have a good time? Hope you did! The cave sure is a doozy, isn't it? Well, enjoy the rest of your day at the park! Now, next 16 people, come on up!" The woman announced. 

"Don't want anymore cotton candy anymore, don't you?" Damian smirked, raising an eyebrow to cheer Anya up.

"Nuh uh." Anya bluntly stated. Damian laughed. 

"Do you feel better?" Damian asked Anya.

Anya shook her head, feeling sick. Then, an idea popped into her head. "Hmm.. will soda help Anya?" She asked, remembering the Sprite she had initially bought for Damian. If I drink it, I'll have to get a new gift for Sy-on boy..

"No way. You already ate too many sweets today and soda will make your headache worsen by a landslide if you drink it immediately." Damian lectured. 

Anya made a sad hum. Mission failed..

"I'll get you some water, that should help." He looked around for a water stand. He bought a water bottle and gave it to Anya. $12 is quite expensive for a water bottle... Damian thought, though he didn't mind since he had tons of money to spare.

Anya drank it, not feeling any different. "Anya still feels sick.. and my tummy hurts." Anya said, disappointed. 

"Well of course, it will take some time to affect you, it's not magic." Damian snickered. Damian thought of how much Anya ate, trying to figure out how Anya could've gotten sick. She only ate some cotton candy and a few small snacks before the ride.. the hotdogs were hours ago.. Hmm.. maybe it's just motion sickness.

Anya got a flashback. Damian was in the bathroom and during this, she saw a man running around with a cart, screaming "Candy apples! Candy apples for sale! Only $6 each!" Anya was almost drooling from the mouth, looking at the shiny apples. She had remembered Damian specifically saying, "Don't eat that much before a ride, it will make you sick." But she brushed off the thought, blowing it away with the stick of her fallen cotton candy stick. She asked the couple behind her if they could save her spot while she got some candy apples. They kindly agreed and she went running to the stand, bumping and apologizing to people in the line. Giving her $20 bill, she got 3 huge candy apples and with the two dollars, she had used for tax. Anya hates taxes. She had run back and claimed back her spot. On the way she had chugged down a candy apple, her cheeks bigger than the solar system. She chewed in delight and then ate another one. She spotted Damian coming back and she still had a candy apple left. She panicked and she tried to take a bite but her cheeks were too full. She had shoved the stick into her dress pocket, the candy apple sticking out. She covered it with Damian's coat and was sneakily pretending nothing had happened when Damian came back. 

Anya touched both of her pockets, one holding the sprite bottle while the other was holding a bulge: the candy apple. Ehehehe...

They walked around, playing some more carnival games to cheer up Anya. After half of the games, Anya had felt much better, throwing away the barf bag. Damian was happy that Anya was happy, relieved she had felt better. 

--------------------------------------------☼☼☼

-[Ferris Wheel]-

[5:42PM]

After playing a few carnival games to "shake off the blegh" (Words by Anya) Anya had her eyes set on the spinning contraction known as the ferris wheel. Anya stared at it, admiring the hugeness of it. WOAHHHHH I WANT TO FLY TOO!

"If you want to go on you can just ask. I believe it's 30 tickets." Damian eyed the sign that stated the ticket amount, tilting his head to see past the line of people. 

Anya turned her head towards Damian. She nodded up and down like she was banging her head on a table, grinning with excitement. Though, something was holding her back from feeling 100% sure of going on the ride. "Sy-on boy said that it will take 30 hours..." She made an unsatisfied face, looking like she was heavily judging something. 

Oh right, I didn't tell her I was lying. "Well, good for you Anya, Bondman swooped in and took some people out of the line to shorten it for us. I saw him fly into his uhh.. secret hideout. Now it will be much shorter, not 30 hours anymore." Damian lied, hiding his cheeky smile. Damian prayed that the line was actually shorter when they came there so that Anya wouldn't find out it was all a lie. He didn't want to disappoint her. 

Anya held her chest as she gasped the loudest gasp possible. "Bondman would never! He's too busy, killing bad guys!" 

"Since you're his biggest fan, he did it for you." Damian fed on more to the lies.

Anya's exaggerated face of shock flipped to a sparkling amazed face. "REALLY?!? Yaay! Thank you, Bondman!" Anya was happy to know that Bondman knew she was his biggest fan AND gave a gift in appreciation. 

She's so gullible. I really need to teach her so she doesn't get tricked into being abducted or something. Damian was relieved but also concerned that Anya believed him. 

Now, here they were. They were in a line almost wrapping around the whole amusement park. The line was barely shorter than it was when they were in the spinning ride line. Oh no... Damian thought, looking around for ways to distract Anya. 

Anya's face had a huge frown. "Sy-on boy, you're a big liar." 

Damian looked down at Anya with an apologetic face. "Sorry, Anya. Though, this should take only about 2-3 hours." He was quite impressed with the shorter wait, hearing stories of the classmates at Eden about the long waits:

"And it took 7 hours! I cant believe my brother's friend had to go through that much of a cramp!"

"8 hours. I would've sued the park but, eh."

"It was so long! I had to call my butler to massage my sore body after that wait." 

Anya hadn't heard anything, though, since she had been paying attention to the ferris wheel with an amazed open jaw. "Sy-on boy, look! They're swinging!" She pointed to a shaking crate seat, sticking out like a sore thumb out of all the calm, still crates around it. 

Damian looked over with a jokingly annoyed smile, having been ignored by Anya. "Oh, they must have paid extra tickets for the rocking feature. They make your cart shake during your ride." Damian answered, thinking nothing much of it. 

Anya, though, had something mischievous in her mind. She villainously rubbed her hands and evilly smirked out of Damian's sight.  

Damian saw Anya slightly hunch back, seeing her small hands rubbing against each other but not being able to hear her laughing over the loud talking of everyone around him. He chuckled in amusement. She's so weird it's adorable. What is she doing, though?

A few minutes later (20), the three had finally found the couple. They were running around, looking for the two. 

(15 minutes ago)

"My phone ran out of battery! Now I can't track them.." Becky said in disappointment, not wanting to give herself a cramp by running in circles looking for the two. 

"Guess we have to look for them the old fashioned way. Like normal people, right?" Emile looked around them, gesturing towards everyone around them. 

"Mhm.." Ewen sighed, looking through the heaps of people. 

(Now)

"Great. Now we're 20 people behind them." Becky sighed in disappointment, knowing they wouldn't be able to sit on the ride during Damian and Anya's turn. I atleast wanted one picture of them on the ferris wheel.. 

"Eh, let them be all lovey dovey by themselves." Ewen shrugged, smirking. 

"Yeah..," Emile said, huffing and puffing in exhaustion. "I'm getting tired of following them everywhere.."

Becky waved this off. "Those two would love some pictures moments before they proposed! I'm doing them a favor." Becky believed. "Don't worry though, because it's Anya, they get a free pass! Lucky them, they get no charge!" Becky smiled. 

"Whatever.." Emile sighed. We tried. 

--------------------------------------------☼☼☼

An hour later, they were still in the line, waiting as they heard cheery faint music playing from the ferris wheel speakers. As time went on and as they inched closer to the wheel, the music seemed louder and louder. It played on repeat over a quadrillion times. 

They really need another song. Damian thought, tired of the bouncy melody. It's getting ingrained into my brain...

Anya, though, was bouncing along and swinging with the music, even creating random lyrics along the way. She seemed like she was having the time of her life in the queue line. 

I wish I had her enthusiasm. Damian glanced, chuckling at Anya's dance moves. Well, I do have entertainment in front of me. He eyed towards Anya. 

Anya, of course, oblivious to the situation, twirled to the song. Whipee!

Damian then remembered the proposal. Okay, back to the whole purpose of this trip. Where am I going to do it?.. Damian turned his head to look around, doing a whole 360. "Hm."

Then, a girl's voice boomed from the ferris wheel, startling everyone in the line. 

"I LOVE IT HERE!!" 

Anya jumped up a little, eyes widened. "Eeek!" She held her chest over her heart. 

"Wow. She has a loud voice." Damian commented. 

Then, Anya grinned. "Sy-on boy has seen nothing yet.."

She got ready, clearing her throat. Then, she put her hands in a circle shape on both sides of her mouth, looking like she was about to chomp on a cheeseburger. She inhaled a huge puff. 

Damian raised an eyebrow at Anya. What is she doing-?

"I LOVE IT HERE TOO!!!!!"

Damian slightly jolted back, surprised and frightened. He was of course, the closest one next to her. People around them turned their heads from the girl on the ferris wheel to Anya. 

Anya, seeing all the eyes on her, immediately regretted her loud outburst. Her mischievous face switched to a pale, blank face. Oops.. 

Damian patted Anya's back, used to Anya's personality. "Do you love it here more than me?" Damian teased, smirking with a small hint of blush. Distract her from the staring faces. She'll become nervous again if you don't. 

Anya's pale face then switched to a red tomato. "N-.. No no!" Anya shook her head aggressively, her hair swinging in all directions. "Anya loves Sy-on boy more than anything!--Well.. Mama and Papa.. Bond... Bondman... Becky... Peanuts.. uh.." Anya thought of the other things she loved, comparing them to Damian. 

"Who buys you peanuts? Kisses? Studying? Hm?" Damian countered. 

"Oh yeah." Anya simply smiled. "Well Anya likes Sy-on boy more than the f-ferris wheel." Anya reassured Damian, blushing. 

"Good." Damian smiled. Okay, she's fine. Everyone's looking away now. 

Anya covered her head with her hands. "Stupid Sy-on boy! Being a meanie!" Anya whispered under her hands. Now everyone heard Anya! No no! Even more embarrassing! Damian playfully pouted. "I'm sorry."

Then, the girl's voice boomed again, this time, smiling even brighter. 

"YAAY!! OTHER PEOPLE LOVE IT HERE! WOHOOOO!" 

The girl gave a thumbs up to Anya, giving a friendly aura. 

Anya removed her hands from her face, looking up to see a girl in a pink dress smiling widely towards her. She smiled back.

"YEAAAHH!!! THE PARK IS SO FUN!" 

"I KNOW!"

The girl turned behind her, looking like she was talking to somebody. Nobody heard since this time, she wasn't screaming. You though, reader, can see what happened behind the scenes:

"Papa! I made a new friend!" The girl happily beamed. "I finally made a friend!" Her eyes sparkled.

"Wonderful, honey." The father smiled. I can't believe somebody actually responded. Usually, They give annoyed looks. How kind of that woman. They haven't really met but I guess they're friends. Either way, Kimei is happy. 

Now, back to Damian and Anya. Damian was smiling behind Anya, happy and proud that his love had made somebody happy. She has a billion people who are in good contact with her because of her. I just have associates who talk with me for their own profit.. She's so lucky. Though, I'm so lucky to have her. Wait- what am I even saying! This is so cheesy. Damian shook his head.

Anya made a sweet smile. "She's like me.." Anya whispered. 

"Mhm." Damian agreed. 

Then, Anya shifted, smiling to Damian. "How much more time until we're there?" She happily asked.

"About 1.5-2 more hours." Damian calculated. 

Anya's heartfelt smile switched. "Boo." Anya said bluntly, looking off to the side. 

While Anya sulked, Damian thought about the event that had just occurred. "I love it here..."... here.. wait.. what if I propose on the ferris wheel? It's perfect! I should've thought of this sooner. Okay, now that's even more nerve wracking. I'm going to propose about 2 hours from now.. okay... I have two hours to think of what to say... maybe.. something sweet but not corny.. hmm.. uh... don't stress, Damian, you have a bunch of time! You thought about this days in advance, right? Yeah, yeah. I did. I should've. 

After about 30 minutes, Damian had somewhat thought of what to say, shaking in nervousness. Calm down, Damian! She's going to notice. You're going to be fine. You're going to do fine. I have to be professional.. yes. 

According to Damian's inference, there was now less than an hour until it was their turn. Damian was breathing in and out, trying to calm himself down while repeating what he would say over and over until he digs it to the core of his memory. 

Anya squinted her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows at Damian, confused about why Damian was meditating. Is Sy-on boy talking breathing classes now? He's so busy! No wonder he's stressed! Maybe going here is making him scared.. Anya is so selfish! She huffed at herself, poking her cheek to punish herself like how she would to Damian. 

Anya thought of ways to help Damian. Should Anya give her Sprite now?... hmm.. 

Just then, Damian popped open his eyes, startling the intensely staring Anya. Okay! I got it. Now calm down. 

BELJH-... Sy-on boy opened his eyes! Maybe he's not sad?... Okay!

Behind them, Becky gave a weird, curious look towards Damian. "Was he doing some kind of yoga or something?" Becky squinted harder to see clearer.

"Oo! I'll have to look into that if he does. I think one of my parent's employees does yoga in her free time." Emile commented. 

Ewen looked at Becky, raising an eyebrow. "How do you see the- Oh." His face changed to a unsurprised stare. Becky had a small pair of binoculars in her hands. 

"Oh! I bought these along with the Polaroid while on a shopping trip with Anya! I haven't used this the whole time, they're very blurry." She looked to the side in annoyance and disappointment. 

"Good." Emile dully stated. 

"Hey!" Becky flicked Emile's forehead. 

"Ouch!"

Then, an hour later, Damian and Anya were at the front of the line. Anya shimmied her arms in excitement. Damian was forcefully calm, telling himself to be natural and not to slump. Okay, here we are. This will go just as planned. Don't worry, Damian. 

After the last roll, everyone got off one by one. With every person, Damian's heart beat grew faster and faster. What if I mess up what if I drop the ring and it gets stuck what if Anya doesn't understand what I'm trying to say?- no she isn't that dumb she surely should understand- what if I stutter and forget what I'm saying what if people video me messing up and put it on the internet what if...

Anya patted Damian's back to comfort him. She had noticed Damian's worry, putting her own excitement to the side for her boyfriend's sake. "It's going to be fine, Sy-on boy! We won't fall off, promise!" Well, we just might if the cart rocks too fast..

"Y-yeah.." Damian mumbled. I didn't think we would fall off, though..

After the last handfull of people, the worker at the gate opened the entrance. 

"Welcome. 30 tickets please." He stuck out his hand, ready to accept the pile of tickets. 

Damian gave the man 60 tickets. "For two people." Damian tried to sound as normal as possible. 

"Sure." The man took the pile, throwing it into a bucket next to him. It looked like it had over a hundred thousand tickets. 

Damian began walking towards the first cart, expecting Anya to follow him. Instead, unknown to Damian, Anya stood there, holding a hand to her mouth as to raise the volume of her voice. Anya whispered as quietly as possible, feeling like she was a spy. 

"How much to get a wobbling box?" 

"Huh?" The man didn't go along with the whispering, talking in his normal voice. 

Anya hushed him immediately. "Shh! A wobbly box!" She pointed towards the ferris wheel. 

"Oh, a rocking cart? That'll be... 20 tickets extra." The worker checked his clipboard, eyes looking like he was wishing his shift would end. 

NOOOO! Stupid Sy-on boy took it to keep it safe! Now I can't get a wobbly box.. Anya frowned, getting ready to walk back to Damian. "Oh, okay.. No thank you." 

Just then, Anya remembered her half eaten candy apple. "WAIT! Can you take this..," Anya reached into her pocket and took out a dusty candy apple. "Candy apple? It's still good!" 

The worker emotionlessly took the apple, rolling his eyes. "Fine." I don't even care anymore at this point. 

"YAY!" Anya shook her hand with the worker, catching the worker off by surprise. "Thank you mister! Enjoy your candy apple!" 

"It's nothing." The worker pushed aside. "You'll go on cart 17."

"Okie!" Anya skipped towards Damian. 

The worker threw the candy apple in the same ticket bucket when Anya turned away. I swear I saw a bug sitting on the fuzz..

"Sy-on boy! We're going on cart 17!"

"Why?"

"Because... I like 17! It's a great and wonderful box!" 

"Oh? Okay then." Damian raised an eyebrow. Why does Anya want to go on 17? Does it have air conditioning or something?...

They got on the cart, followed by person after person. There was even a group of about 10 people who squeezed themselves in a single cart, allowing many other people to get on the ferris wheel who weren't thought to. People were skeptical about the surpassing amount of people on one cart but they didn't complain; they could get on the ferris wheel earlier than expected. 

Becky, Emile, and Ewen were now at the front. Ewen and Emile were surprised to be on the same round as the couple. Becky's eyes sparkled in happiness. I didn't think we would be on the same ride since there were many people between us and those two and only about 25 carts but here we are! Thank you, goddesses! 

After the three of them entered, the ferris wheel was full. 

Anya was somewhere near the middle range of the ferris wheel, still, she was tons of feet in the air. She put her hands on the window of the cart, eyes wide and amazed. "WOAHH! We're so high in the air!" 

"Mhm." Damian agreed. He looked around the cart, inspecting the looks and quality of it. There were two long bench-like seats on two sides of the cart. Of course, they wanted to sit together, abandoning the other bench to be useless. 

They were in a pink pod. Silver railings covered 3/4's of the edges and glass laid on top of it, completely covering all spaces that a human could fall out of. There was a warm colored light all over the ceiling above them, bringing a tool for light in the half-dark area around them. It was now three minutes before 8PM and since they were in the winter, it was still quite bright outside. Still, it was still darker than sunset.

The atmosphere around them reminded Damian of the hamburger-sunset conversation Anya started just some days ago. I remember that... it was abnormal. 

There were buttons on the wall of the cart. A blue button, having the letter "W" engraved into it stood out to Damian. There were two of them, actually. One had "W1" and the other had "W2"

Damian's mind was crowded with little people, talking all over each other like in a class in a Zoom meeting. 

"You probably also need to say this:_______!"

"Will there be enough time to do so?"

"What if the music is too loud? She might not be able to hear you!"

"What position should you get in? Oh wait... ohhh yeah I remember now: on the knee!"

Damian was clearly not able to think very straight. 

Damian pressed one of them absently and the window Anya was looking out of slowly fell down. Anya was slowly sliding down along with the window, oblivious to the falling window. Then, Anya looked up to see a cart above her. Then, had she noticed the cool wind rushing in, screeching back. 

"EEK! It's so cold!" Anya squealed. Then,  Anya processed the fact that the window scrolled down, allowing an open exit for an unexpected Anya to plop out. 

"Sy-on boy! I could've fallen out! RUDE!" Anya exclaimed, crossing her arms. 

"Oh, sorry Anya." Damian apologized. Stupid! Don't let your scared self put her in danger. I seriously need to calm down. It will be fine. "You should probably sit down now, they might start soon." Damian reminded. 

"Oh! Okay! Yipee!" Anya happily plunked back on her seat, excited for the ferris wheel to start moving.

The cheery music lightly skipped into the loud bustling area. The loud conversations that were occuring barely hushed (because the music wasn't a siren of course). 

Anya's ears, though, caught on to the sound quickly. "It's happening! Wipee!"

Damian thought to lower Anya's expectations before being disappointed. "It's not going to turn at the speed of a race car. It'll be very slow and calm, trust me."

Well it won't be very calm when we shake like an erupting volcano... Anya thought. Instead, she put on an act like her father. "Okay.."

The cart began to move, causing the noise to die down. Anya clapped her hands together, looking through the opened window. She felt the cold air slap her face and she backed away silently. "Bad idea." Anya said slowly as she rubbed her cold face to warm it up. 

Damian chuckled, helping rub Anya's cheeks. He could always count on Anya to somehow soothen him up during some overwhelming and stressful waves Damian encountered. Though, this time, he couldn't tell Anya what was wrong. 

The ride turned slowly, Anya and Damian going higher and higher every passing second. They were now somewhere near 2 a-clock near the top. They were smoothly and calmly moving while the happy music echoed silently in the background. It was a perfect place to admire the whole amusement park from a high perspective. 

Anya sat there for 3 seconds. Immediately after those 3 seconds passed, she heavily stomped towards the window with a determined and tense face. She looked out the window again, this time not caring about the frigid air blowing across her hair and face. Where is the heavy shaking?... Hello???.. Sir!

Damian was thinking about the proposal, contemplating on the "perfect" moment to do it. You know what? I'll just do it right now. 

His heart was going at about 300 beats per minute and the blood that came from it flooded into his face. Okay maybe wait a little--no. I need to just get it over with! Then I can just enjoy the day carefree with Anya. As an engaged couple. Yeah. Yeah yeah. Don't be such a wuss! 

He shakily got up from his seat, moving his leg to bend into a kneel while the other leg bent into a leg shape. The classic "getting on one knee."

His leg filled with cold shivers when his knee hit the cold metal floor. Damian reached into his pocket and then took out a pink box. The ride spun to now 1 a-clock. "Anya,"

Anya looked down towards the voice that called her name. "Mhm?-"

Just then, the ride jolted to the side, swinging aggressively to the right. Damian immediately clutched onto his box, holding a pole on one of the corners of the pod. "What was that?-"

Anya's frown elated. Wipee! It's starting!

Then, the pod swifted to the left. "Are we-.. Spinning?!" Damian shouted. "Wait, we didn't paaAAAAAY-"

The ride swung back to the right again. Anya was laughing, feeling like she was in a bumpy bumper car. "This is FuuUUUUUUUUNnnn! WoooHOOoooOOOOoooOOOO!" Anya wobbled to the left. 

Swing! Swing! Slide... sliidee... bounce! 

The pod suddenly began to shake quickly, causing the two of them to either fall on the floor to swing back and forth. 

Anya was the one who had fallen, of course, and Damian helped her up, struggling himself to stay steady. 

"Are you okay?" Damian said, trying his best to balance himself by holding handles and small indents in the wall of the cart. 

"Mhm!" Anya smiled. "I just hit my butt on the floor." She said bluntly with a huge smile on her face. 

"Okay..?" Damian slightly chuckled. 

Then, the ride made a huge swing to the right, causing Anya to fall back again into Damian's arms. "Thank you sy-eeeEEEEEEEE-" 

Damian caught Anya, falling back himself onto another bench. "I think theEEEy pressed the wroOOOOOng cart for a shaAAAking add on." Damian thought. 

Anya knew that it wasn't a misunderstanding and that it was her that was the true villain. She mischievously giggled. "I think so too! It's still fun though!" Anya didn't lie about the second sentence she said; she loved shaking around. (It made her very dizzy--even with a few bruises--but it was all worth it!)

They were both sitting on the bench, Anya sitting on Damian's lap. They slid to the right and then the left, sometimes even smacking into the walls on the other side. Damian prevented Anya's head from colliding with the wall by covering the area with his hand. 

"WoooAAAAAAAHHh!"

"WehEEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEeeEEeeeeEeEE-"

Damian snickered at Anya. She's really enjoying this. Expected. 

Then, Anya looked through a window. She saw a huge body of water, glistening in the sunset-y dark light. The water flowed and glowed. Anya's eyes sparkled. WOAH! Look at the water! She stared in amazement at it. She looked down and saw a wooden pier, holding many people laughing and talking with their balloons and cameras, conversating and playing with the water. There was also a small area of sand that kids played in. They laughed, throwing the sand in the air. "SY-ON BOY, WE SHOULD GO THER-!"

Anya smacked into the corner.

Damian tried to hold in his laugh. "Go where?"

Anya rubbed the back of her head. She quickly switched back to the sea. "There! The water! Anya wants to play in the water!" Anya pointed to the peer area, smiling to Damian.

"Sure. Though you wont swim of course. It's very cold and it's not really for playing in." Damian agreed. 

"Awww...-EEEEEK!" Anya trotted back to a corner once again. 

On the other hand, Emile, Becky, and Ewen were on the cart right behind the couple. They screamed, not because of their own cart but because of the cart in front of them. 

"AHHHHHHHH IT'S GOING TO SMACK INTO US- RUUAHHHHHH-" Emile covered his head with his arms, peeking through to check on the aggressively shaking cart in front of them. 

"Oh my gosh.." Becky looked through the window, surprised at how far the cart was swinging. "That's not safe! Whoever's pod that is, your cart is completely out of control! There's no way that's the normal shaking rate... Now I can't even attempt to photograph those two! I don't even know where they are..."

"THEY'RE TOO CLOSE TO US! WE'RE GOING TO CRASH!" Ewen screamed, clutching on to Emile's jacket. 

"I FEEL BAD FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE CART--- WOOOAHHH OKAY NOW THEY'VE PRACTICALLY SCRAPED AT OURS! OH MY GOSH!" Emile scrunched his eyes shut in fear. 

Back to Anya and Damian, they were now at the top, spinning around in their cart. 

"I feel like a ballerina!" Anya spun around, her sundress elegantly blowing.

"I feel like a sick dog." Damian countered, holding his mouth as he tumbled into another corner. 

Anya was being held by Damian, basically being a support system that kept him from throwing up. "Sy-on boy... promise Anya not to throw up."

"I can't promise thAAAAATTtt..." He slammed into another corner. Anya patted Damian's head in support. Maybe I shouldn't have chosen this rocking thing..

Then, the ferris wheel slowed down. It made a full stop and Damian and Anya were now at the tip top. They looked down, holding handles around them to not fall down. The workers were letting the people at the bottom of the ride get off. 

"Oh thank goodness..." Damian felt the shaking loosen up, not being as aggressive as it was before. 

"Aww.." Anya frowned, sad that the ride was over. 

The three people behind them sighed in relief. 

"They're done! We didn't crash after all! What a miracle!" Ewen smiled, letting go of his grip from Emile's jacket. 

"See? Think positively." Becky smiled. 

Emile was just silent in the corner of the floor, huffing and puffing. We didn't die?... 

People slowly got off the ferris wheel one by one. Soon, Anya and Damian were getting off.

Well, that opportunity to propose flew away.. Damian sighed. 

Anya was happily skipping away, heading towards the pier near the sea. She was dragging a wobbly, stressed Damian with her.

"C'mon Sy-on boy! Let's get there before it turns completely dark! No one wants to watch the water flow without any light! You won't even be able to see the water then!" Anya pleaded to Damian.

"Okay, okay." Damian laughed.

 When they got off, the three behind them were in shock. 

"That was DAMIAN AND ANYA??" Emile whispered in disbelief. 

"I'm not that surprised. Anya probably bribed him with kisses or something. Damian would probably do anything for that girl.." Ewen concluded.

"Mhm! Woah, I didn't know you could figure out the questions about situations!" Becky sarcastically stated. 

"You're so rude." Ewen flicked Becky's forehead.

"Ouch! Hey, I wasn't serious! Well, partly." Becky flicked Ewen's forehead back. 

Anyways, away from this whole flicking fiasco, Damian and Anya were running down to the pier, attempting to reach there in time before it became dark.  

--------------------------------------------☼☼☼

-[The Pier]-

Anya was taking small puffs of air, running out of breath. "C'mon... Sy--huff--on boy! We must.. get there--huff--before night time!"

"Okay okay, but slow down! It won't shift to pitch darkness in a few seconds." Damian reassured her, arm hurting from being dragged so much. He looked up. "See? Still some remnants of sun." 

"Humph. Well--huff--still, hurry up! You're not--huff--putting any effort!" Anya tugged at Damian's tired arm, grunting and clenching her teeth.

"Fine.." Damian began to run faster along Anya. Though, he was still behind her. She runs fast!

Soon, after passing the Bumper Blasts  bumper car ride--A ride Anya and Damian did while Anya was getting rid of her headache--they passed three more food stands and 6 more rides. When they curved around a clown throwing game (where you threw balls at cardboard clowns) and hearing a "OUCH!" sound effect in a clownish voice with the clash and roll of a struck ball, they reached a fence. It was a wooden fence with a sign stuck on it saying, 

"Turn right --> to see the sea pier!" 

Anya let out a final huff, taking a 3 second break. 

"Right. Let's go-" Damian read, instructing Anya. 

Before Damian could finish his sentence, Anya swerved and jolted through the pebbled ground. Damian quickly reacted, running along with Anya. 

If they looked to the left, they could see sparkling dark blue water, splashing against the wall of the rock and fence. Anya looked down, noticing puddles of water on the ground they were running on. Then, a wave came rumbling through the sea, crashing and dissipating into the wall. Some water crawled itself up through the cracks of the fence, flowing over the couple's shoes. It was decently cold, causing Anya to clench her teeth even more. 

"Brrrr..." Anya stopped to shake her foot to release any cold water.

"Good thing it's only about 50° fahrenheit. It's not that cold. Pretty surprising for a winter night, isn't it?" Damian inspected. 

Anya squeezed her eyes shut, wrinkling her lips. Damian smirked. "What? Shivering at a small splash of water? Quite weak if you ask me." He snickered. 

Anya annoyingly punched Damian's stomach. "Shut up! Anya's not cold!--Well... maybe a little." She kept shaking her foot. 

Damian joyfully chuckled. "Ouch. I'm just kidding, you're very strong." Damian smiled at Anya, patting her head. 

"Right." Anya humphed in triumph. "Now run before the water splashes again!" Anya worriedly glanced at the water, seeing an incoming wave.

"Hurry, it's coming fast!" Damian teased.

"Eeek!" Anya fastened her running. Damian smiled. Adorable..

"Sand, here we come!" Anya yelled, cackling in happiness. As they ran, shoes running across the rocky floor, the cool night air rushed into their faces, causing Anya's hair to blow back, tickling Damian's face. This made Anya giggle. She laughed at Damian.

Muahahaha! Revenge! Eat my hair!

Blegh.

The sun was slowly falling. The moon was ready to replace the hot burning ball. Anya spotted a huge wooden floor. It was raised creating the illusion that everyone on it was taller than the were. Before Anya noticed this, she felt short.

Now, they have finally reached the pier. Anya hurriedly ran up the wooden steps, Damian following closely behind her. Anya ran to the fence, looking down to see the rushing waves. 

"Be careful." Damian warned Anya. He was walking up to her, coming to a spot right next to her. 

"Anya will!" Anya looked behind her to smile at Damian. 

There were lanterns all around the wooden fence of the pier, bringing light to the dark area. The dim, blue water splashed against the shore, splashing some kids building piles in the sand. They laughed it off, running away and dancing around to shake off the water. 

"Cold! Cold!"

"Mamma! The water is freezing!"

The mother, who was on the pier, looking off at the boys laughed. "And that's why I told your father to not let you play near the water." She gave a look to a man next to her. 

"Don't give me that look, honey." He laughed. "A little water wont hurt them."

The mother sighed. The boys went back to building piles, this time farther away from the shore. 

Anya and Damian were right next to each other, watching the water and sky in amazement. 

"Woweee! So pretty!" Anya's mouth was wide as she looked through the sea. Damian nodded, admiring the sight. Anya moved her eyes from the trudging blue water to the flowing sand that was closer towards the pier. The sand blew and shifted to different areas like they were an orphan moving houses: Home after home, rejection after rejection. Anya squinted her eyes, attempting to count every grain of sand. This goal was quickly shut down. There are trillions! 

Anya grabbed Damian's hand, catching Damian off guard. 

"Eh-?" Damian was pulled aside from his spot on the pier. 

"Let's go in the sand!" Anya exclaimed, looking behind at a wide eyed Damian with a large smile. Anya excitedly ran through the wooden floor, footsteps resting on the newly created pier. She looked around, looking for the stairs that entered into the sand. 

There was a gap on the right side of the pier that held a staircase. Anya shifted her direction towards it. Ah! There it is! Wohoo! This caused Damian's mind to boggle again. Is it really this hard and tedious to find some stairs?

They were now walking down the stairs. Anya was skipping through with Damian by her side. With every step the rushing water and cold wind get louder. A fresh and moist aura emitted from the area around them. 

"Wooaah! I feel like I'm on the beach!" Anya bent down onto the ground like a fish out of water slapping the ground. She stuck her finger into the moist--but somehow dry--sand, tracing through to paint a picture. 

"Really?" Damian looked around. "Well, I guess." He bent down along with Anya, watching Anya drag her fingers across the sand. 

"The ground is cold and wet." Anya remarked, squinting her eyes and furrowing her brows in chilliness.

"Mhm. We aren't in the summer, you know." Damian rubbed Anya's cheeks to warm her up. He squished her cheeks together to make her lips look like a fish. Then, as if he were massaging her, he turned his fingers into a circular motion through Anya's cheeks. During this, Damian had a serious, determined and concentrated face. He was shaping her face in different forms. 

Anya, her face being morphed and misshaped unwillingly, furrowed her eyes. "Whaut ure youw dooeng?" Anya scolded in annoyance. 

When Anya said this, her furrowed eyebrows and pouted lips mixed with her scrunched and squished up face made her look like a run-over blobfish. Damian couldn't hold in his laughter. 

It escaped his mouth like students rushing out of school during dismissal; mixing in with the bustling chatting up on the pier. His hands loosened up from Anya's face. 

"Hauh?-- Hey! Why are you laughing at me?!" Anya exclaimed, huffing like a dragon. Her cheeks were growing a rosy pink--a close shade to her hair. She didn't know if the flooding color of pink  was because she was embarrassed or if Damian's laughter surprised her. 

On that same part of sand, Damian was practically dying on the floor with Anya by his side, frantically asking him questions while she quickly grew more embarrassed: "H-Hey! Shhh!", "Did I look that bad?!", "You're so mean, Sy-on boy!", "Stop laughing!". (She even attempted to squeeze his cheeks to grab his attention. This, of course, barely helped. He only let out a few Ow-s between his cackling. 

Anya's cheeks flushed redder. Why is he making my cheeks red by embarrassing me?! URAAAHHH!!

Anya stopped shaking her flustered head for a moment and stared at Damian's face. Something tickled in her stomach. She was used to that feeling. 

Why is his smile so-.. cute?!

During this whole event, Becky was laughing behind a bush. In her hands laid a camera that was slowly pushing out a small white sheet of paper out from the top. Bzzzzzzz........click! Behind her were Emile and Ewen running through the same route that Damian and Anya ran through, exhaustedly trying to catch up to Becky. 

"Huff--Why are--huff--we even trying to--gasp--catch up with her?.." Emile bent down, his hands on his knees. 

Ewen stopped, a few feet infront of Emile. "I honestly have--huff--no idea. Let's just rest here. She'll take a museum worth of photos anyways so we don't even need to see it-" Ewen started to sit down before being interrupted. 

"Come on!" Becky aggressively motioned to them to hurry up. She put her hands in positions, messaging them through hand signals:

1- Points to her legs

2- Points to the two boy's legs

3- Takes two fingers and moves them back and forth like two legs walking

4- Flips two fingers over on the side

5- Makes snipping motion like a pair of scissors

"HURRY UP!"

The two grunted as they got up from the ground. They could see a blurry figure behind a green object, looking smaller than an ant from their perspective far away. Somehow, their senses of hearing exceeded their sight. They heard that message Becky screamed from miles away. 

On the other side, Becky picked up the paper that had been freshly scanned out of the Polaroid. She shook it and the pitch black screen slowly faded into something sort-of distinguishable. It had pink somewhere around the perimeter. Two emerald green dots were plastered on a weirdly shaped circle-like shape. The shape looked like a discombobulated, angry, pink haired troll doll. She giggled, looking through some bush leaves for Anya and Damian, smiling. She turned her eyes back to the picture, grinning. Damian's going to love this one!

A few minutes later, Damian and Anya were back to normal--well, kind of. Anya was still slightly blushing in embarrassment and Damian was by her side, teasingly mocking her in a "I'm just kidding, you know I love you." manner. Anya tried to distract her mind from Damian and grabbed some hanfulls of sand. She squished it onto the sand below, molding it into a very wobbly circle shape. 

Damian quieted down, placing his attention on the play-dough like sand sculpture Anya was making. He picked up a few grains of sand between his fingertips, sprinkling the sand on Anya's mold.

"Wazaa. Now it's a donut!" Damian teased. 

"Oooo! It's not a donut, though!" Anya giggled, smudging the "sprinkles" Damian added on.

"What is it then? A bunny?" He looked at the two weird traced blobs at the top of the uneven circle. 

"Nope! Guess harder!" Anya mischievously smiled. She suddenly poked two dots into the large blob, circling her fingers to make the holes bigger. 

"There's the eyes...." Anya grinned, thinking every move she made contributed and evolved her sculpture. Instead, she was far from that. Instead of giving hints to Damian of what it might be, it did the exact opposite. 

Damian scrunched up his eyebrows, squinting his eyes. "Huh?..." 

After about 3 more minutes of utter confusion, Anya was finished. She had created a portrait of 4 different things. Anya finished the final curve, letting out a huge sigh of pride. "Anya's done!"

Anya picked up her hands, slamming them together and rubbing them together to brush off the sand. She raised up her nose, holding it up high. 

Damian's confused expression still had not changed. He tilted his head, thinking intensely. "Can you tell me what it is now?.." 

"How can you not see?! It's Bond, Chi Chi, Ha Ha and me!" Anya pointed to each individual person as she stated their name.

"Ohh..." Damian nodded, a puzzled face not changed. "I still don't see it."

The sand sculpture in question: 

(Of course, everything was the color of sand. This description was basically Damian's brain trying to color everything to try to make more sense to him. After being told what it was, he was trying to picture it the best he could.)

-Yor's arms were built like bulky caterpillars. She was holding a tray of what looked like biscuits. A huge, sweet smile was engraved in her face and her eyes were the shape of rainbows. She was wearing her pink coat, holding a purse in front of her with both hands.

-Loid was standing like he was in a conference. He was wearing a hat with huge glasses. His smile was nonexistent, his mouth being the form of a simple straight line. His eyebrows were nearly vertical, making him look angry. Sparkles were generously spreaded all around him. He was wearing 

-In the middle of both parents was a huge head that was apparently Bond. He looked like a sea urchin--very spiky. (Damian concluded that his spikiness was Anya trying to make him look fluffy and soft.) He had his tongue out and his eyes were the opposite of Loid's eyebrows; it was instead arched down, making him look sad. The huge head of Bond was bigger than the size of all three of the others in the portrait combined

-Anya, the final person, was sitting on top of Bond's head. Her smile was a huge upside-down rainbow and her arms were high in the air. She was beaming with energy even in the picture of her as sand. She was the smallest person out of the whole portrait, being the size of two fingers next to each other. 

"Ahh... Now I see." Damian partly lied. He then looked at the size of Sand Anya. "Wow, even your sand version perfectly mimics your size." He teased, snickering.

"Hey!-" Anya gave Damian a scrunched up, annoyed and embarrassed face. She wiped away the original Anya, making a copy except bigger and taller. 

"Oh, so this is your made up AU? Where you're actually tall?" Damian added on to the teasing. 

To prevent herself from punching Damian's face, Anya reached into her pocket, taking out her saved Sprite bottle. Damian paused on his grin. Huh? Did she buy a Sprite behind my back?-

Anya then began to attempt to flick open the cap. This was a hard task for Anya, unfortunately. Because of the sand on her hands, it was a tricky task to pop open the cap. She grunted in frustration. Come on Sprite! Open for me!

"Need some help?" Damian gave a mocking smile, handing out his hand towards Anya. 

"Nope! Anya can- *Euughh* open the.. *Grunts* Sprite herself!" Anya put all her strength into a final turn. The sand on her fingers and palms made her hands slip, though. She barely made it move an inch. Soon, Anya surrendered, handing over the bottle to Damian. 

With Damian's clean, sandless hands, he opened it without a single problem. Pop!

Then, to both of their surprises, the sprite burst out of the bottle, flying out like a paper made volcano in a science fair. Damian was pointing the bottle towards Anya. How unlucky she is. 

The liquid spewed out into Anya's face, covering her in the liquid. It turned cold due to the frigid weather. Anya quickly shut her eyes thanks to her reflexes. 

"Blegh!" Anya jumped back, backing away from the ejecting Sprite. Some had gotten into her mouth. She spat it out, coughing.

Damian, thinking fast, planted a firm grip on the top of the bottle, blocking the entrance for any escaping soda to escape. "H-how did that...-Are you okay, Anya?! Did it get in your eyes or nose?" Damian made sure the fizzing Sprite had calmed down, placing it on the sand ground. He got up, running towards Anya with a handkerchief. 

Anya brushed off some dripping soda off her face, nodding. "Mhm!" 

Damian sighed in relief. He brought the handkerchief towards Anya's face, wiping it clear. Then, he looked at the bottle. "Did you shake it?" Damian asked Anya, giving an about-to-laugh smile. 

Anya thought about her carrying the bottle in her pocket. Then she thought about how much she moved throughout the day. "Maybe.." 

Damian sighed. "I expected that." He chuckled, holding his handkerchief. 

Anya looked towards the Sprite, running towards it with a determined, pouting face. She picked it up. She ran towards Damian. Damian raised an eyebrow. "Do you still want to drink tha-?"

Anya saw the chance: Damian's mouth was open. She shoved it into Damian's mouth. Damian, caught off guard, quickly took it out of his mouth. "Huh?- What was that for?.." Damian gave the bottle back to Anya. 

"I was supposed to shove it into your mouth to shut you up!-I'm not that short, okay!? But since I was thrown at with the Sprite, it was ruined. So I just finished what I had planned to do." Anya huffed in satisfaction. 

Damian dropped his raised eyebrow. What did I expect when I even asked that question.. He looked towards the ground, hiding his face. He grinned. "...."

Eh? Did I make him actually shut up? Anya tilted her head, a question mark sprouting from the top. 

Damian let out a small puff, a tint of snickering in it. Faster than Anya could realize, Damian charged towards Anya. 

Anya shrieked, swifting her legs to the left. Soon, they were both on a cat and mouse chase. Anya was terrified, running through the sand. Damian was obviously just poking fun at her, quietly cackling as he chased her. Sand was kicked into the air, bowing through the cold wind. Anya's hair blew like the wind as she ran through the sand. They were both laughing, both knowing they were just joking around. 

Then, a huge gust of wind blew towards the direction Anya was running in. This wind, though, started to make its way through Anya's dress. The skirt of the dress began to fold up. Damian, quickly noticing, sped up. He ran right behind Anya, pulling the dress back down. 

Anya, oblivious to her skirt flip, sensed Damian near her. She squealed, running away faster. Damian sighed, running after her. Giggling, laughing and squealing filled the now quieter area. Throughout the two messing around in the sand, while on the pier, person after person left due to the decreasing time of day. The only people now on the pier were:

-The family of the kid's washed over castle (the kids were still in the sand, laughing while watching Damian and Anya chased each other) 

"Blegh. They're like momma and dadda!" The little boy exclaimed, sticking out his tongue. 

"Hmm.. they might be fighting over a bag of potato chips?" The older boy gave a glare towards the younger brother. 

"Hey! You said you'd forget about that!" The boy crossed his arms, pouting.

"I put my name on the bag! You ate them on purpose!" The older boy scoffed.

"Did not!" 

"Did too!"

They bickered about it for a good 5 more minutes.

-Another couple

-A group of teenagers

-A random man, looking at his phone

-And of course, Becky, Ewen, and Emile.

--------------------------------------------☼☼☼

"What are they doing?..." Ewen inspected Damian and Anya.

"Doing some couple stuff." Emile bluntly answered. I wish I could do that with a partner..

"Mhm! Most definitely." Becky giggled, taking a picture of the scene. Adorable! Click!

|...............................................................|

Then, while Damian was running, a thought flashed into his mind like a glitching computer screen. He paused.

"Here."

Anya was giggling, running away from a nonexistent chasing Damian. She turned her head to look back, stopping running. "You're tired already?" Anya giggled, mocking Damian back. Damian, though, was showing no sign of exhaustion. He just stood there still, looking in front of him. He didn't look sad or angry. He looked surprised. 

"Oh right.." Damian murmured under his breath. 

Inspecting Damian, Anya's teasing smile faded. Her joyful laughing self that was just active a few seconds ago got replaced by a look of concern. She ran towards Damian.

"Are you okay, Sy-on boy?" Anya asked, tilting her head. He seems so distant and anxious today! Is it me?...

Damian's eyes suddenly widened, snapping back to reality. "O-Oh, yeah." He gave her a reassuring smile, patting her head. I keep forgetting... if I don't do it now I'll have wasted my chance! 

"Mhm..." Anya's face screamed, "Yeah right. I'm not an idiot." 

"Do you want to go back now?.. It's fun here but if you don't like it then it's okay!" Anya gave a sad smile. I don't wanna leave but it's okay for him...

"No no." Damian sternly said. "Of course not. I'm just.. thinking about my father.." Damian excused, smiling soothingly.

Anya's concerned face morphed into a look of annoyance. "That douchebag doesn't deserve to live in your mind, Sy-on boy! He saw you as just a...spare son!--Which you aren't, of course. Okay? Now forget him!" Anya picked up her hand towards Damian's head, grabbing an invisible ball and acting like throwing it into the ocean. "There! Now it's gone!" Anya huffed in satisfaction and pride.

Damian couldn't hold in his laugh. "Thank you, Anya. It's gone now. Now I'm thinking about... hmm.. You." Damian poked Anya's nose, grinning. She's so sweet..

Anya blushed heavily. To mask this up, she countered. "Ahaha! W-well, Anya is awesome! That makes sense!"

"Mhm. Definitely." Damian warmly smiled. 

Click!

A few minutes later, they were back on the pier. They were now in a much less crowded, more space area. They leaned on the fence, watching the roaring waves. Anya rubbed her hands as she frustratingly tried to rub off the sand. 

"Erggg... It's like glitter!" Anya grunted.

"Have you tried water?" Damian pointed towards the water.

"Uhuh! It just makes it moister and then becomes more sticky." Anya pouted.

While Damian and Anya conversed about sandy hands, Becky, Emile, and Ewen were trying to watch the sea from their bush. 

Emile tried to lean in to get a closer look through the fence. "All I see is a line of blue! I barely see anything!"

"This is a terrible spot to view." Ewen sighed. 

"Well, we're focused more on the couple. You know, most of the reason why we're here?" Becky rolled her eyes.

"Fine. But I still want to see it. We're in disguise for a reason." Emile began to stand up, heading towards the fence. To his surprise, Becky didn't pull him back down. 

"Okay okay." Becky stood up along with him, running over to look at the waves. She actually wanted to watch the water herself but swept the thought away because of her full attention being on the two. "Woah!" 

Soon, all three of them were also watching the waves, laughing and talking in their fake voices to avoid recognition.

Woah! How'd they get there? Anya had a shocked expression on her face when she saw the three people dressed in black. Are they spies? So cool!

I have to do it now. Damian looked towards Anya, reciting what he was going to say. "Okay.." Damian whispered under his breath. "You're going to do fine."

Damian began to bend down, placing his left knee on the cold wood. Breathe in... Breathe out...

Becky looked towards Anya and Damian, doing her usual check up to see if they were doing anything photo worthy. When she turned to the right, her mouth dropped to the floor. Her eyes burst open and she slapped her hand on her mouth to shut her up. OH MY GOSH IT'S HAPPENING OH MY GOSH WHAT? FINALLY THIS IS THE THEING I'VE BEEN WAITUING FOR WOHOOOO YOU BETTER SAY A GOOD SPEECH DAMIAN I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T THEY'RE DOING IT TAKE OUT YOUR CAMERA BECKY- 

Emile and Ewen suddenly heard a loud squeal. Since they were right next to Becky, they immediately knew it was her. They looked at her, seeing her hand over her mouth as a high pitched squeal escaped her throat. 

"What is it now? They're kissing or making ou--?" Emile turned his head from Becky to look into the same direction she was looking in. He froze in his tracks when he saw Damian on his knee. 

"Oh.-"

"Huh? What's happening--? Oh my gosh." Ewen stared at Damian, slightly shocked. 

Becky grabbed onto the two of their coats, dragging them back behind the bush. "SHHH! It's happening, it's happening!" Becky whisper-squealed, about to burst open in cheers and tears.

Damian straitened his back like he would at one of his Eden presentations. He took in a deep breath, trying to calm his hyperactive nerves and heart. He reached his hand into his pocket, reaching around for his box.

"Woahh! Is that a fish? It just jumped out of the water!" Anya was completely occupied with the ocean, paying no mind to the missing Damian next to her or the mysterious presence behind her. Clap clap clap! "Wonderful performance, fishies!" 

Does she really not care about my whereabouts? Are fish more important to her?  He raised his head, giving a blank, underwhelmed expression towards Anya. I mean, she isn't watching me prepare to propose so at least that's good. 

Weird... Did it fall into the far bottom of my pocket?..

Damian dug through his pocket, heart beat growing faster and faster as he slowly found out that his pocket was empty. Come on, it's got to be somewhere. It has to be.. 

He pulled his hand out of his right pocket, stabbing it into his left pocket. Then maybe it's here...

He stabbed his hand into his pocket, heart almost stopping in place. Huh?...

Crackle!

Damian's eyes shot open, feeling something in the pocket. He dragged it out, expecting something... something he hoped was his ring.

Pulling it out, Damian closed his eyes, scared about what it could be. What if it's not the ring? He opened his eyes slowly, darting his vision towards the crackling object in his palm.

A Ringpop.

The small puddle of hope had evaporated from his dessert. This cannot be happening...

"What is he doing-- is that a Ringpop?" Ewen loudly whispered, eyes squinting in disbelief. Excuse me, what?

"Huh?... Is he being serious? Does he know we're here?-" Emile looked around nervously. "Maybe he's playing with us.."

"Maybe. Though he seems like he'd just seen a ghost.. Maybe he's being genuine." Becky analyzed, not accepting the fact that she'd been spotted by Damian. 

Okay.. Okay... I'll just go along with it.

Damian quietly opened the wrapper, taking out a shining green ring pop. He took in a big deep breath, getting ready to express his speech. 

"He's actually doing it!" Becky whisper-screamed.

"Anya.."

"Mhm?" Anya turned her head to look behind her. Instead of the surprised look that Damian expected from her when she saw his position and ring, her face didn't change.

"Eh?-- You need me to tie your shoe?" Anya looked towards Damian's black, fancy shoes, seeing the fancy lace untied. Damian's face fell blank. Is she serious?-- Oh. My shoe is untied.

Anya giggled in a mocking way towards Damian, bending down towards Damian's shoe. Sigh.. "Now it's my turn to tie your shoe!" She laughed. 

"I really don't nee-" Damian stopped, knowing that she wouldn't stop either way. Sigh

Inside the opening.. loop... pull! Fold into bunny ears, put a bunny ear under the other... pull!

The thing is, Anya did a completely different shoe tie then the other shoe. The other shoe was kind of tucked inside the shoe, looking very small and tight. The one Anya made was the kind of shoe tie you would learn in 3rd grade: two messy loops on each side with two strands following it.

Anya puffed out a sigh of satisfaction, getting back up on her toes. "There! You're welcome, Sy-on boy." She let out a smile.

"Uh.. Anya?" Damian motioned towards the Ringpop in his hands. 

"Huh?-" Anya paused on her smirking and looked down to where Damian was gesturing. She immediately froze up, eyes wide and mouth completely shut. 

Damian gave a loving smile towards Anya, trying his best to hide his intensely shaking body. 

"Anya Forger... The first day we've met, you've left a mark on my face. Somehow, it's traveled towards my heart (in a weird manner). And ever since that day, I've fallen for you more and more with each passing day."

"You're a confusing mix of smart and idiocity which makes me question more about you. You understand me more than others and even my own father. You've been with me through high and low and will continue to do the same."

"It fascinates me how far we've come. Remember the bus hijack? You were astonishingly brave that it surprised everyone around you, including me. You've inspired me, Anya, along with many other people. You changed my life--And I know this sounds corny."

"Anya, you're a confusing but absolutely amazing telepathist. Meeting you made me feel alive and loving you completed me. I want to be the best husband you deserve and build a family with you. You make me feel like the luckiest man alive, right, Anya? You are the person I want to spend my eternity with."

"Will you marry me?" Damian let out the most sincere, sweet smile to ever exist. There. I said it..

Anya's mouth was wide agape, speechless. 

OH MY GOSH HE DID IT! NOW, ANYA, SAY YOUR PART! YES YES YES!! Becky was almost going to lose her voice at this point due to all her silent screaming and cheering. 

Anya's eyes began to tear up, her face morphing into a scrunched up teary eyed, sparking ogre.  She ran to jump towards Damian, sniffling loudly as tears ran down her face. "Y-Yes yes yes yes yes-!" 

Anya jumped in excitement, squealing as she hopped high into the air. Little did she know, a small pebble was right under her foot. As she dropped down after jumping high into the air, her shoe slid over the rock. The rock rolled under her shoe like the wheel on a roller skates. 

She tumbled back towards the fence, back hitting the wood. Ouch!

Damian quickly ran forward, getting his arm ready to catch her before she fell off the pier. 

Anya bent backwards, her upper half off the pier. She quickly held onto the fence. AHH-

Damian's hand quickly made its way to the back of Anya, stopping her from falling back any further. "Are you okay?" Damian began to pull her back.

Anya was still in shock about the proposal, having barely noticed her trip just then. "Huh-? Oh! O-Oh yeah! Totally fine here!" 

"Okay, goo-"

Suddenly, a roar of water came rushing through. It was louder than any wave they've seen before. It sprinted towards the shore, preparing for a leap up into the air. Then, it jumped--and it jumped high. It reached the fence of the pier, wetting the front of the wood in a huge splash of water. A few splashes sprinkled on everyone else. Unfortunately for Anya, she had been struck from her head to her torso. Since she was so close to the fence (having been almost falling off) she had been in the perfect position, close enough, to get in the range of the wave.

"Eeeek-!" Anya peeped before closing her eyes. When the wave finished their blow, Anya popped open her eyes, spitting out some water. Blegh!

"Oops." Damian pulled Anya back, feeling the trenched and soaked jacket he had given her. He began to try to brush off some water with the assistance of Anya. Anya shivered as the frigid water seeped through Damian's coat onto and through her skin. Damian rubbed her face with his own coat, wiping off the cold water.

"Well, at least the Ringpop is safe." He tried cheering Anya up, picking up the ringpop. 

Anya's cold, stiff, shivering face popped into a gasp of happiness. "YAAAY! THE RINGPOP IS SAFE WOHOO!!!" Anya waved her hands up in the air.

Damian chuckled. He grabbed Anya's arm, picking up her hand and looking through her fingers to find the third one. The ring finger.

He wiped off the water off of her hand, carefully inserting the plastic ring on Anya's cold but soft finger. 

"There." Damian smiled.

Anya's smile grew 20x bigger. "WOOW!!! It's so PRETTY! Anya loves it!" She twirled around in her wet puddle, extending her arm out as sparkles sprouted out of her eyes. 

Damian quickly pulled Anya away from the puddle, afraid she would slip again. Then, Damian pulled Anya in. 

"Eh-?"

Damian carefully pulled Anya in for a kiss, softly placing his mouth towards Anya's. Anya closed her eyes, paying all of her attention upon the two of them. 

Becky jumped from out of the bush, screaming and clapping while happy tears rolled down her eyes. She, of course, kept her distance to not disturb the moment.

"THAT'S MY ANYA! THAT'S MY COUPLE! WOHOOOO!" Becky whisper-cheered. Becky took out her camera, spamming the button on the top.

"Hey, I thought we said we were supposed to stay hidden-" Emile started walking towards Becky. He was smiling, happy that the proposal went well.

"FORGET THAT." Becky aggressively whispered back.

When they pulled away from each other, the two of them in a heavy mess of blush and smiles, they saw and heard Becky. They turned their heads towards the noise, eyes popping open when they saw Becky run towards them

Becky jumped on Anya, hugging her in a huge bear hug. "My best friend is engaged! It's finally happened!" She smiled, not caring about Anya's cold water transferring onto her.

"B-Becky?!" Anya was shocked that Becky was there, right in front of her. "When did you get here?-"

Becky? Sigh. I should've seen that coming. I'm not even surprised. Damian sighed. Becky then grabbed an unexpecting Damian into the hug. 

Then, Emile and Ewen ran from the bush as well. "Damian! You did it!" Ewen cheered, hugging Damian along with Becky. Emile followed right after. "He grows up so fast." Sniff

Even the people around them applauded. The family with the two boys were whistling and clapping and so was the group of teenagers, the couple and the single man.

------------

"Aww! When are you going to do that for me, Benjamin?~" The girl winked, cuddling into her boyfriend.

"Uh..." The boy froze, sweating profusely. This is not the question I wanted to be asked on this date...

------------

The single man checked his phone, already popping up on Tinder. "It's been 20 days. Did another woman ghost me?... Sigh. And I thought she was finally the one." He continued to sadly clap.

------------

"Yo! Look at her hair!" A teenager laughed, pointing at Anya's wet hair.

"Shh! Stop being a jerk, Will. This is a special moment for them!" Another teenager scolded.

"Fine, fine I never knew you were my mom." The teenager rolled his eyes.

------------

"Look, honey! That looks just like us 11 years ago! How sweet.." The mother clapped her hands.

"Except, instead of you being drenched in water, you were covered in bird poop." The husband snickered.

The mother slapped her hand on her husband's mouth. "We don't mention that part."

"Mommy, is that going to be me when I turn older with Mia?" The boy smiled.

"Yes, of course." The mother answered. Aww.. young love..

------------

Anya plopped her Ringpop inside her mouth. Yum! Green apple!

Damian smiled. We're finally engaged... I can't believe it...Now, I have to find that ring... Where did it go?

BONUS:

As they walked down the path through the amusement park, they went by a bathroom. In the bathroom, the (now engaged) couple swapped clothes (to Damian's request). So now Damian had the drenched coat while Anya had the nice, warm and dry coat.

"How gentlemen-like of you." Becky smirked towards Damian.

As they continued to walk, talking and laughing hysterically. 

"And that guy broke the bumper cart? Woah that hit must have been strong..." Emile laughed at what Anya told him. 

"Mhm! I almost got sick again it was so scary!" Anya placed her hand on her head, dramatically acting like she was falling down.

"Anya, I don't think that getting scared can get you sick..-" Damian countered.

"Yes it does!" Anya nodded her head.

Damian sighed. "Whatever.."

Soon, they were behind the ferris wheel. "Oh, and over here, me and Sy-on boy were shaking so much! It was so much fun!" Anya smiled. Damian turned his head to the right, spotting something shining inside a bush right behind the big, colorful wheel. 

His eyes popped open. He ran over, picking up the shining thing. It was the ring. "It was here.." He pulled the lid open more, seeing the ring he had picked out shining beautifully in all its glory. He sighed in relief. 

He ran back towards the group who were now talking about how scary the shaking cart was. Damian walked over to Anya. 

"I found the ring I was supposed to give you." He gave the pink box to Anya.

"Huh?" Anya opened the small box, eyes bursting open when she saw the emerald ring. "WOOAHH! IT'S SO PRETTY!" Anya stared at the ring, stunned. 

"I can put it on for you if you wa-" Damian started.

"Hmm.. Nope! Anya still likes her green apple ring pop!" Anya smiled, licking the pop again. 

"A-Alright then." Damian wasn't extremely surprised at Anya's reaction. Damian still took out the ring, placing it on Anya's other ring finger.

"OOOOO! Smart, Sy-on boy!" Now Anya was waving both of her hands in her air, showing off her two rings.

Click!

"Hey! Was that you, Becky?" Damian covered his face.

"Uh.. Yep!" Becky lied, smirking. "Don't worry, I have tons more for you." 

"Excuse me?-" Did she?-

"Oops! I think my father texted me to come back home! Bye bye!~" Becky began to skip away.

"Come back here, Blackbell." Damian held Anya's hand, dragging her along with him.

"Eeek!-"

(Also, the whole day, Anya kept showing off her rings to everyone she passed by. Damian excused her, blushing nonstop.)

--------------------------------------------☼☼☼

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟻 𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴!!!! 𝙾𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢. (𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚢! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚢!(╥﹏╥)

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢! 𝚆𝚘𝚊𝚑𝚑. (𝟷𝟽𝙺 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜) 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙻𝙼𝙰𝙾𝙾.

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚊'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗. (𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚛𝚕) 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚡𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑.

(𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 [𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝] 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎!)

𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜! ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶*:・゚✧

-Corgi_Rose : 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 (𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜)! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝!

-Damian_Malf0y : 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝙻𝙼𝙰𝙾𝙾. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚎! 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞!! (𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝙰𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙰) 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊!

-Aestheticboba88 : 𝙰𝙷𝙷𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚂𝙾 𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙴𝚃! 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝! 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚜 (𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝙾𝙷 𝙼𝚈 𝙶𝙾𝚂𝙷!) 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝!

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢! 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙸 𝚊𝚖! 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕! 𝙸 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢! 𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚋𝚢𝚎! (𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞!) (人・㉨・)♡

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.8K 580 7
At nineteen years old, about to graduate from Eden Academy, Damian Desmond realizes he has to make a decision that could change the course of his fut...
77.2K 1.5K 12
*Completed* Becky explain's the plot of a Shoujo Manga titled "love in bloom" A particular scene capture's her eye and she begins perusing her target...
122K 2.7K 23
A story about Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura's travel around the world. After more than two years of traveling for self redemption Uchiha Sasuke...
6.5K 182 7
A single punch changed Damian's life. It was that single moment that gave him another perspective of Anya Forger. A moment where he discovered a new...