Unspoken

By PrimKayeCaete

After that interview asking Bible "Who is the person you want as a lover?". The moment Bible looked at him,hi... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Bonus Chapter: BrightxGolf
New Story Alert!!!

Chapter 2:

1.8K 87 17
By PrimKayeCaete

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

It took all the strength and will in Bible not to do anything that Jeff wouldn't like. He looked at his sleeping face,then slapped himself to come back to his senses.

"What are you doing Bible?He's your senior and he's drunk"Bible told himself.

Jeff shifted a bit,feeling a bit cold from the draft of a half opened window. Bible closed the window,grabbed a jacket from the backseat and put it over Jeff. The other relaxed and continued to sleep. Bible chuckled before finally starting the car and making their way towards Jeff's apartment.

Once they arrived, Bible parked at the guest parking lot. He retrieved Jeff from the other side, swing his arm around him and got him off the car. He locked his beloved car and they slowly made their way up to Jeff's place. Bible rang the doorbell and Jeff's manager instantly opened the door.

"Hello P'Chai" Bible greeted.

"Omo. Why is Jeff super drunk?"she asked,worried.

"Guess he had a good time, it was nice to see him relaxed"Bible said.

"Did you need help with him?"she asked.

"It's fine P'Chai, I'll wipe him up and change him. You can go ahead, I know it's super late already"Bible said.

"You sure? I am his assistant after all"she asked.

"I am sure. Plus,you're a girl.. I'm a guy. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable"Bible said.

"Okay then. I'll see you on Monday then. You guys enjoy your weekend"she said before taking her things and showing herself out.

Bible slowly carried Jeff into his room and laid him on the bed.

"P'Jeff? Wake up.. I need to change you so you can be comfy"Bible called out.

"Hmm.."Jeff stirred and opened his eyes.

"Why do you keep calling me P'?"he asked.

"Umm.. because you're older than me?"Bible replied.

"I'll do whatever you want but you... have to stop calling me P' " Jeff replied.

"You're drunk P' " Bible said.

"It's just Jeff"Jeff said.

"Well then Jeff, please take off your shirt and pants so I can clean you up a bit"Bible said,trying to contain himself.

Jeff nodded,took off his shirt revealing his bare chest and slim waist.  Bible gulped, his eyes wandered into Jeff's half naked body. Bible grabbed a rag with water and slowly wiped Jeff's chest. The other upon in contact with the rag on his body was making soft moans which were torturing Bible's ears. He bit his lip,trying to control himself but Jeff had slowly unzipped his pants and dropping them to the floor,leaving only his boxers on.

Bible immediately looked away while keeping the rag on Jeff's body. Upon seeing that Bible was getting shy,Jeff  pushed Bible down onto his bed and staddled the other.

"J-Jeff? What are you doing?"Bible stuttered.

"Who do you think is hotter?Me or Build ?"Jeff asked.

"What? Why are you suddenly asking this?"Bible asked.

"Just answer the question"Jeff pressed on.

"Jeff, I think you drank too much. Let me finish you up so you can-Bible started but was cut off by Jeff's lips finally on his.

Bible's eyes widen in surprise as he then tried to push Jeff off but failed miserably. Despite Jeff's pretty face,he wasn't weak at all. He felt Jeff insert his tongue and deepening the kiss. Bible's will started to crumble as he closed his eyes and slowly kissed Jeff back. He had to admit,Jeff was a damn good kisser. Definitely different from how Build kissed. Bible laid Jeff onto his bed this time,he took one look at the older and captured his lips once more.

Jeff's hands found their way onto Bible's shirt and within seconds found it's way onto the floor. Bible locked Jeff's ears,eliciting a moan from the other as Jeff caressed Bible's back,encouraging him to go on. Bible kissed Jeff's lips one more time before he started trailing kisses down Jeff's neck and down to his chest.

"Zzzzzzzz" Bible heard a sound.

He looked up and saw that Jeff had simply fallen back asleep. Bible,instead of getting annoyed just chuckled. His senior was indeed cute. What in the world just happened? Bible cupped the other's face with his hands and smiled.

"To answer your question.. you are hotter than Build. No doubt about it"Bible said as he leaned in and kissed Jeff's cheek.

He sighed, but was actually relieved things didn't continue. Because he knew that he cannot cross that line with Jeff. He knows that the Jeff doesn't think of him that way. There is no way that the Jeff Satur would be attracted to him that way at all. He decided to just keep this all from the other,he didn't want things to be awkward between them since he actually likes spending time with Jeff.

He got Jeff some pajamas and slipped them on him. He lifted Jeff's head and put a pillow underneath it. He pulled the covers on Jeff and made sure that he was comfortable. Once everything was in order, Bible raised his hand and brushed his thumb on Jeff's cheek playfully.

"Good night,Jeff. Sweet dreams"Bible whispered.

He slowly got up,got his keys and slowly made his way to the parking lot and drove off home himself.

*Fast forward 10 am in the morning*

Jeff slowly opened his eyes  but was greeted a hangover. His head was pounding,his stomach growling loudly due to the lack of in the morning. He looked down and saw that he was wearing pajamas and was at the comfort of his own home.

'Damn! What happened last night?'he asked himself.

He took his phone out and saw a text for P'Chai regard his schedule for next week. He proceeded to ask how he got home last night.

JEFF

Who brought me home?

P' CHAI

N'Bible did. You were so wasted
last night. Good thing he drove
you home.

P'CHAI

You should thank him, he
cleaned and changed you
as well

JEFF

Is that so?I'll do that.
Thanks P'Chai.

P'CHAI

No problem at all.
See you in Monday.

Jeff felt slightly embarrassed at the idea that he let him junior take care of him,not the other way around. He was super conscious of his image and reputation that he doesn't let his guard down easily nor show people that kinda side of him. He located Bible's name on his contacts and proceeded to call him.

"Hello?" Bible answered.

"Hey. Good morning"Jeff greeted.

"Good morning Jeff"Bible replied,surprising Jeff a bit since he was used to hearing Bible called him P' almost every time.

"About last night,thank you for taking care of me and sorry if I was a pain. I promise that won't happen again"Jeff said.

"No worries Jeff, you were so fun and cute last night"Bible replied,making Jeff blush.

'Cute?Did he really just call me cute? I think I need to clean my ears'Jeff thought.

"D-Did I do anything weird last night?"Jeff asked.

There was a slight pause from the question before Bible answered with a short "no". To which,Jeff raised his eyebrows and was now internally battling inside himself the hundreds of scenarios which could have taken place last night.

"Jeff,stop stressing. Nothing happened, I just cleaned you up,changed you and left after"Bible lied.

"I see. Thank you again for making sure I got home safely"Jeff said.

"If you're really grateful then have a meal with me later?"Bible asked.

"Is that all?Sure. No problem"Jeff replied.

"Cool. I'll pick you up by 12. See you in a bit then?"Bible asked.

"Yeah. See you"Jeff replied before they finally ended the call.

He slowly got up,got his towel and slowly made his way to the bathroom. He put the towel on the rack and slowly went pass the mirror. He almost missed it,he had to take a double look. There, just a bit underneath his clavicle was a dark circle. He took a good look at it before turning pale.

'Is that a freaking hickey?'he panicked mentally.

-TBC-

A/N: Chapter 2 done. Enjoy reading! Please continue to read and support my works. Love yah all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

fanboy By

Fanfiction

22.6K 1.1K 14
Bible is Jeff Satur's fanboy. Jeff likes Bible, but he needs to teach him a lesson first. 🔞 Smut Also: Angst, Fluff
3.6K 166 5
A 27 years old boy, Jeff Satur, with his unlucky love life finally met his truth love, but what else will he has to face if it isn't his usually brok...
146K 5.4K 23
Jungkook gave up love a long time ago. It did him wrong and he's decided that there's no such thing. It's not really real. So, what happens when one...
46.7K 1.4K 22
Jeff barcode fanfiction....and this is my first story also.... English is not my first language so please forgive me if I had any mistakes Kim and Ch...