Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

By simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... More

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

I Kissed A Girl

999 22 5
By simp4blainchel

"Can somebody please tell me what's going on here?" Mercedes asked, as Finn wrote on the board. The Troubletone's were in the choir room with us and I sat in between Blaine and Santana.

"This week, the Troubletones and the New Directions will be singing music created by ladies and for ladies. Next week, all of us will be going to sectionals and one of us is probably going to win. But Santana and Sami, we're worried about you guys. Glee is about learning to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think. That's what this music is all about." Finn smiled and Blaine grabbed my hand for comfort. I guess everybody knew I had feelings for Santana a few months ago, I thought I hid it well but I guess not.

"So what, neither of us get a say in this? Not cool." Santana scoffed and Finn came closer to us.

"Everybody in this room knows about you guys and we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are. Look, I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool, but we're doing this assignment this week so that you guys know that in this rotten, stinking, mean world that you atleast have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be. That's it. That's what we're doing here. Blaine, Kurt." Finn said, then pointed to the boys who stood up.

"Ladies, there's a song Sami and I always sing to each other in the song and I asked Kurt here to help me out so we can sing that for you guys." Blaine smiled and I knew exactly what song he was talking about and it made my heart warm at the gesture, but Santana had other ideas.

"While there's nothing I'd love more than having two Pretty Ponies serenade me, I think we'd get further having a gel-ervention for Blaine then singing lady music." Santana mocked and I grabbed her shoulder and shook my head, signaling her to stop.

"I think it's a very sweet idea, Blaine." I smiled and he blushed.

"I know it's hard. It was hard for me too, and for Blaine. But you will get through this." Kurt sighed, trying to throw Santana some support.

"If you would stop being so defensive." Blaine shrugged and I knew Santana was going to insult him again.

"I'm trying, but your hideous bow ties are provoking me." She said, and I elbowed her.

"Santana, no!" I whispered and she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, Blaine, they aren't that bad." She crossed her arms and I thanked her while Puck asked a question which I chose to zone out during.

Kurt and Blaine started singing Perfect and it was incredibly sweet, as I loved this song and Blaine knew it. I was having lots of fun as Blaine serenaded me and I knew Santana enjoyed it too, but she had to keep her game face on. They ended the song and I started cheering.

"Thank you guys, that was amazing." I smiled, and looked at Santana who was also grinning but I knew there was no way she would let them see her happiness.

"Thank you guys, especially Finn. After all of the horrible crap I've been, now I get to add that." She said, and I looked over at her and she just shrugged.

"I loved your song today, don't listen to Santana, it was wonderful." I said, grabbing Blaine's hand on our date at Breadstix.

"I've stopped taking what she says to heart, I know she liked it. But I am glad that you liked it because I meant every word." He squeezed my hand, and I blushed.

"You are perfect to me, baby." I smiled and started eating my spaghetti.

"You say I'm too sappy then you say things like that." He laughed, staring into my eyes.

"Hey, you made me this way! I wasn't cheesy until we got together." I teased and I saw a smirk creep up onto his face.

"What?" I asked, putting down my fork and squinting at him.

"I can't believe you don't remember. I see how it is." He said, dramatically crossing his arms and looking away.

"It's not our anniversary is it?" I gasped, my eyes widening.

"You don't deserve to know." He said, still looking away from me, and I saw him trying to fight a smile.

"Blaine Anderson stop being dramatic and tell me!" I cried, and he gave in.

"Well, today is the one year anniversary of our first kiss." He smiled and I got up from the table to sit next to him instead of across from him.

"I cannot believe I forgot. Hopefully this will make up for it." I sat next to him, grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. He smiled into it and his hands slithered onto my waist as his tongue entered my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my tongue fought against his.

After a while, I pulled away, keeping my forehead against his.

"I forgive you." Blaine laughed, his face slightly red and I pulled my plate over to my side of the table and started to eat like I hadn't in weeks and Blaine stared at me with a smile on his face.

"What? It's been a year since we kissed, you are no longer allowed to judge me for anything." I said, my mouth stuffed with spaghetti.

"I love you." He shook his head, laughing and he grabbed my hand.

The day after the ad aired, I walked down the hall with Santana and everyone was looking at us. We figured it would be easier for both of us if we stayed together or if I was with Blaine but his class was on the other side of the school so I waited for Santana at her locker while she opened it and we were approached by a boy in a letterman jacket.

"Saw the commercial, whew, smokin!" He said, fanning himself with his jacket as if he wanted to flaunt it. He reminded me of Cameron.

"Who the hell are you?" I snapped and Santana shut her locker.

"Josh Coleman, sophomore rugby captain. Girls like you two are a challenge, you just need the right guy to 'straighten' you out and I'm just the man to do it." He smiled and I felt my fists clench.

"First of all, I have a boyfriend. Second, you are the kind of guy who makes girls realize they are gay because they feel zero attraction to you when they kiss your paper thin lips, so back the fuck away from us before I crack your tiny, tiny nuts." I said.

"You heard her, move your busted creeper ass." Mercedes walked up to us.

"Now." Tina snarled.

"Easy, girls. I'm just trying to make them normal." Josh laughed.

"They are normal." Brittany said.

"It's not a choice, idiot. But even if it were, you'd be our last choice." Quinn smiled.

"Oh, I get it. You're all a bunch of lesbos." He mocked and Rachel stepped in front of the girls.

"So what if we are? You don't stand a chance either way. Bye-bye. Walk away." She laughed, shooing him away and he scoffed then walked off.

[SANTANA & (SAMI]

This was never the way I planned (Not my intention)

I got so brave, drink in hand (Lost my discretion)

It's not what (I'm used to)

Just wanna try you on (I'm curious for you)

[SAMI & SANTANA]

Caught my attention

[SAMI & SANTANA with the girls, (SANTANA), {SAMI}]

(The taste of her cherry chapstick)

I kissed a girl just to try it

{I hope my boyfriend don't mind it}

It felt so wrong, it felt so right

Don't mean I'm in love tonight

I kissed a girl and I liked it

I liked it

[SAMI & (SANTANA)]

No I don't even know your name (It doesn't matter)

You're my experimental game (Just human nature)

It's not what good girls do (Not how they should behave)

My head gets so confused

[SAMI & SANTANA]

Hard to obey

[SAMI & SANTANA with the girls, (SANTANA), {SAMI}]

I kissed a girl and I liked it

(The taste of her cherry chapstick)

I kissed a girl just to try it

{I hope my boyfriend don't mind it}

It felt so wrong; it felt so right

Don't mean I'm in love tonight

I kissed a girl, and I liked it

I liked it

Us girls we are so magical

Soft skin, red lips, so kissable

Hard to resist, so touchable

Too good to deny it

Ain't no big deal;

[SANTANA]

It's innocent

[SAMI & SANTANA with the girls, (SANTANA), {SAMI}]

I kissed a girl and I liked it

(The taste of her cherry chapstick)

I kissed a girl just to try it

{I hope my boyfriend don't mind it}

It felt so wrong; it felt so right

Don't mean I'm in love tonight

I kissed a girl, and I liked it

I liked it

I made sure to tease Blaine whenever I mentioned my boyfriend, and he thought it was funny, thankfully. I hugged the girls, and Quinn put her arm around my shoulder.

"Okay, update, y'all. I told my parents last night and they we're actually okay with it." Santana smiled and we all cheered.

"I just have to tell my abuela before she sees that stupid commercial, but luckily, she only watches Univision." she said, and everyone looked at me.

"My mom knows, I told her when I ranted to her about my breakup with Blaine because I kissed Santana when we were all drunk at the party last year, she was supportive." I smiled and Mr. Schue clapped then got confused.

"Wait, what?" He asked and I was never so glad at Figgins' presence as he entered the room so I didn't have to explain the party to Mr. Schue.

"Excuse me, New Directions and Troubletones singing group. Mr. Kurt Hummel, I need to see you in my office, immediately." He yelled and Kurt quickly walked out.

"I can't believe someone stuffed the ballot box. Poor Kurt." I sighed, as Blaine got into bed with me after our shower, wrapping his arms around me.

"I heard he texted Cameron." He said, and if I wasn't so comfy I would of sat up, but I stayed in my spot, with my back against Blaine's chest.

"What? Are you serious?" I asked, fiddling with his fingers, which were rather large compared to mine.

"Yeah, I think they're gonna get back together. Or just start hooking up occasionally." He shrugged.

"Wouldn't that be hard, considering he lives in New York?" I drew circles in Blaine's palm.

"Not if they're strong enough. We could do it if we had to, I know we could." He smiled and I flipped over to face him, still staying secure in his grasp.

"Of course, we could." I blushed, and I buried my face in his bare chest, but I noticed something was different about it.

"Have you been working out?" I ran a finger down his chiseled chest. Blaine was always extremely fit, but this was a whole new level.

"Yeah, I've just been kinda stressed lately and when you're at Cheerios, I go to the weights room and I work out." He shrugged.

"What's wrong, baby?" I pouted, pulling my focus from his muscles and looking into his eyes.

"Cooper and my dad are coming into town and they want to have dinner after sectionals." Blaine muttered, and I gasped.

"You mean I'll finally get to meet the infamous Anderson brother?" I got excited, but Blaine's mood didn't match mine.

"Don't get too excited. Cooper can be a bit much. And my dad is just... yeah. I haven't told him about us, I'm not sure how he'll react because I was so sure about being gay that I ruined our relationship over it." He sighed, and I pulled his chin up to look in my eyes.

"You did not ruin your relationship, Blaine. He did, the second he decided not to support you and step out of your life. I don't want you to feel guilty at all, okay baby?" I smiled and he hugged me tight, burying his face in my chest, quickly falling asleep. I stroked his back, as I watched him sleep. I loved watching him sleep, it calmed me. I loved hearing and feeling his soft snores against my chest, and his breaths were always slow and calm when we were snuggling so I knew he was happily sleeping. I kissed him on the forehead and I drifted off to sleep with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 410 31
Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | the warbler falls for the warbler - || "god, gabs. you really are clueless." ----- season 2 -> season 6 ----- started: 4/1/23...
68.7K 2.2K 94
Blake Henley tries to navigate her way through high school. All she knows is that one day she wants to be on the big screen, but has no idea how to g...
118K 2.1K 25
▐ 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons two completed, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 �...
23.3K 966 14
[𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐞] [𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐱] Dylan Miller is a wild combination of many qualities, and most of them are not on the positive...