Unrequited? A Lie Told-A Prom...

By StoriDen

This is Book 2 of Unrequited? The Series We pick up 6 years later and Art finally has it all...his dream care... More

1. Art
2. Art & Gear
3. -Fiat & Art-
4. -Fiat & Steel-
5. -Fiat & Art-
6. - Fiat & Art -
7. -Art-
8.-Fiat & Art-
9. -Art-
10. -Fiat-
11. Gear & Art
12. Fiat & Art
13. Art & Fiat
14. Fiat & Art
15. - Art & Gear-
16. -Art & Clover-
17. -Art-
18. - Art-
19. -Art-
20. -Art-
21. -Art & Fiat-
22. Fiat & Art
23. -Art & Fiat-
24. -Art & Fiat-
25. -Fiat & Art-
26. -Fiat-
27. -Fiat & Art-
28. -Fiat & Art-
29. -Art & Fiat-
30. -Art & Fiat-
31. -Fiat-
32. -Art-
33. -Fiat & Art-
34. -Fiat-
35. -Art & Fiat-
36. -Art-
37. -Fiat-
38. -Art & Fiat-
39. -Art-
40. -Fiat-
41. -Art and Clover-
42. -Mint & Art-
43. -Fiat & Art-
44. -Art & Fiat-
45. -Fiat & Art-
46. -Art-
47. - Fiat-
48. -Art & Fiat-
49. -Art & Fiat-
50.-Art-
51. -Art & Fiat-
52. -Fiat-
53. -Art-
54. -Fiat- Jay - Gear -
55. -Jay & Fiat-
56. -Jay-
57. -Fiat & Clover-
58. - Gear and Art-
59. -Art-
60. -Fiat & Art-
61. Art
62. -Fiat & Art-
63. - Art-
64. -Fiat & Art-
65. -Fiat & Art-
66. -Art-
67. -Fiat-
68. -Fiat & Art-
69. -Fiat-
70. -Art-
71. -Art & Fiat-
72. -Art-
73. -Art & Fiat-
74. -Art-
75. -Art-
76. -Fiat-
77. -Art-
78. - Fiat & Art-
79. -Fiat & Art-
80. -Art-
81. -Art-
82. -Fiat & Art-
83. -Fiat & Art-
84. -Art-
85. -Art-
86. -Fiat-
87. -Art & Fiat-
88. -Fiat & Art-
89. Fiat & Art
91. Fiat & Art
92. Art & Fiat
93. Art
94. Art
95. Fiat & Art

90. Fiat & Art

315 11 5
By StoriDen

-Fiat-

Art fucks my throat so roughly I almost aspirate his cum.

It turned me on so much I ejaculated the moment his taste spread through my mouth for a second time in like minutes.

Or did time fly by?
I don't know but I have never cum from giving him head or eating him out. Must be something to do with being Fiancés. Every time he says it or I think it I get so turned on. Is that normal?

The moment I swallow and he releases my hair I reach for my bag.

"Sit up." I command breathless. He takes a few moments to catch his breath. I take hold of his forearm and help him up before reaching for more chain.

This time I secure both thighs to his collar forcing his legs wide open. After latching both chains to the collar and then both thighs I pull at them to double check their security.

I reach for the lube next and lather myself generously.

His knees are bent with his feet flat. We both look down as I guide myself to meet him.

I break through and Art drops his head back while releasing a low moan.

I keep myself focused as I slowly push inside as he immediately goes to work gobbling me up.

The sight is so hot.

I try to thrust gingerly to accommodate not properly stretching him but my sanity is beyond that.

I scoop my arms beneath him and lift him from the desk as he gasps from the sudden movement.

"I apologize in advance...but I need to be rough." I confess and I swiftly move around the desk as Art looks around with big eyes.

I place his back against the bookshelf and go to thrusting violently.

Art cries out against each deep upward thrust as he struggles and fails to find stability with his hands and thighs bounded.

After a minute he gives up and instead starts to move his hips and bounce every time I impale him.

"So GOOD!......GOD more!" He weeps desperately and I instantly regret collaring him as I get the overbearing urge to bite him so hard it marks.

He screams when I can't suppress the urge any longer and bite into his shoulder.

I sink my teeth in deep and he yelps before going quiet the way he does when he's cuming.

I look down and some of the books and the baby monitor are spread out on the floor around my feet.

I don't remember them toppling onto us.

I turn and place Art onto the corner of the desk so I can unchain him. I leave the cuffs on him as I drop the chains onto the floor.

"Bend over the desk." I say briskly and he moves just as quickly to obey.

I place my hand onto his lower back and slide back inside as he whines.

I spread him just to watch as he grasps me every time I pull back. I slow my pace and linger deep and he rakes his nails against the desktop.

"You ok baby?" I ask.

He whimpers as I thrust deeper and harder.

"It...feels so good but I can't breathe."

"No baby, you're holding your breath." I remind him but it's a habit he's always had. He will hold his breath until he passes out.

I take hold of his elbow and pull him back.
Then I take the index and middle finger of my opposite hand and coax them into his mouth.

I lift his leg up and hook my forearm beneath his knee as I scent the sweat behind his ear.

"Breathe deeply into your nose and out your mouth baby." I whisper against his ear as I slow my pace so he can catch his breath.

I listen carefully as he follows my direction.
He moans softly as I thrust him with care. When his breathing is in control he starts to suck on my fingers.

I rub my nose against his moist skin when suddenly he starts to bite.

I get goosebumps as he bites deeper and deeper into my fingers.

"I guess you feel better." I say as I brush gentle kisses onto the back of his neck. The calming scent of his sweat makes my mouth water so I begin to lick.

"Yes baby." He moans and bites me harder. The sensation goes straight to my dick and it feels like I get harder inside him. I feel the urge to cum so I pull my fingers out of his mouth.

"If you're tired I can carry you to bed." I offer and he whines.

"I didn't make my fiancé cum yet."

I chuckle, "I came when you fucked my mouth."

He turns to look at me, "Really?"

"Yeah...hard as fuck too."

"How?"

"I think I was over stimulated. You were doing so good."

"Shouldn't I say that to you?"

"If you want." I whisper against his ear as I slow my pace further.

"I think I was overstimulated too. I thought I was having a stroke the last couple times."

I slide my fingers back into his mouth and he starts to suck.

"Ready to finish strong?" I ask and he nods as he turns his face to kiss me.

He moans softly as I lift his leg farther. I slowerly build momentum until I'm thrusting full force.

"Fiat." He moans seductively as we finish together falling forward onto the desk to catch our breath.

Then I realize I never hate an office as long as he's with me.

-Art-

I lay back with my legs up as Fiat gently kisses each welt on my backside, before smearing aloe cream on it and blowing it dry.

We took a long bath after our over the desk sex games.

"I like it when it hurts." I whine as he treats each one tenderly.

We always have this fight.
He hates thinking he caused me pain but if he knew just how much the lingering throbbing turns me on.

I have explained but he refuses to buy it.

"Do you want some cream inside too?" He asks disregarding me as he leans in and kisses my butthole.

Lunatic! I chime inside my head.

"Yes please." I sigh and he goes to work massaging aloe on the outside then inside.

I part my legs to pout at him. He works his finger inside and I moan softly.

"Do you hurt anywhere else?"

"No." I mutter.

He closes the top back on the tube before moving forward to pop his head between my legs.

"Are you lying to me?" He asks as he holds my gaze.

"No baby." I reply as he dips his head to suck on my inner thigh.

He sucks for a few minutes as I gently run my hands into his hair.

When he's satisfied I'm marked he stops sucking to look at me.

"It doesn't hurt here?" He asks before kissing me against my balls.

I brush his hair back and shake my head.

"Not here?" He asks before kissing the tip of my dick.

I shake my head and he moves forward to his mark. He brushes his lips against it and I break out in a chill.

He looks to me and I shake my head. Satisfied with my answer he goes to work sucking.

My fingers twirl a lock of his hair as he sucks a few minutes so it won't heal.

Then he crawls up to kiss my nipple. It did sting a bit but I still shake my head when he looks to me.

When he's satisfied he places his ear against chest to listen to my heart beat.

"I don't think I could possibly love this more." He mutters as I scratch at his scalp.

"What my love?"

"This body. I'll always take good care of it."

"Why?"

"Cause you gifted it to me. I cant let it hurt for too long."

"Hmm." I hum.

Lucky me I think sarcastically even though my eyes water.

"Can you do me two favors?" He asks after a few minutes pass.

"Yes baby?"

He peers up at me, "Can you grow your hair out?"

"Huh?"

"Just at the top. You can still keep the sides and back short."

"Why?"

"I had a dream we were in a Korean drama...you had a top knot."

I burst into laughter.
"Really?"

"Yup. You were a very cruel prince, dressed in a long crimson silk robe."

"Who were you?" I ask.

"A slave." He says with a smirk.

I raise my eyebrow and he laughs.

"You took me as your lover." He says proudly.

"Whhhaat?" I giggle.

Everyday my Fiancé surprises me.

"Yeah. You were ruthless and possessive you cut the neck of a slave girl who dared covet me." He brags.

My mouth drops open as he fans me with his lashes.

"But why grow it out? I'm pretty sure I can get a costume if you're into that."

"In my dream, I would unravel your top knot and brush your hair."

"You had this dream more than once?"

He grins, "More than thrice."

I chuckle, "Ok babe."

"Really?" He asks excited.

"Really. Will you make me dress in crimson silk robes?"

"You know I will. Don't forget the sword."

"A sword?!"

"Yeah. You wielded a sword and a gold and ruby dagger."

"You...are such a weirdo." I say in actual astonishment and awe as he takes his weirdo behavior to a whole new level.

"You hate it?" He asks.

"No baby. It's charming as hell. Maybe it's one of our past lives you're dreaming about."

"You think?"

"Maybe."

"But you killed me." He says with a frown.

I gasp, "Why?!?"

"The emperor...your father found out about us. You couldn't save me so...you mercy killed me."

"How?"

"You cut my throat with your gold and ruby dagger as I slept."

I'm shocked at the vivid imagery he paints as he tells me the entire graphic story.

I could only listen intently as he laid out our struggles to escape the wrath of my father the emperor. When all hope was lost I ended him for fear of of him being tortured and killed.

I gasped atleast eight times and by the end I was crying like it really was our previous life.

"Why didn't I kill myself too?" I ask in hysterics.

"Duty I think. You married the princess and became a great emperor after killing your father."

"Bummer." I mutter.

He moves up and wraps his arms around me as he buries his face in my neck.

"Don't worry baby, I forgive you. The emperor would have cut my limbs off, filleted, and dragged me through the streets until dead. You saved me."

"If you say so." I mutter as I cry like a baby.

I was sobbing so hysterically I forgot to ask what the second favor was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.7K 45
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
655K 11K 14
ONLY THE FIRST 9 CHAPTERS ARE AVAILABLE. ***** An enslaved champion in the bloo...
29.6K 1.4K 35
ROMANCE/EROTICA/NEWADULT It's been 10 years since Jack and Dexter have laid eyes on eachother. That is until Jack is back in the city with his job an...
1.5K 81 19
A story of forbidden love between a servant and a prince. The servant falls for the arrogant prince first, but the prince doesn't reciprocate the fee...