Cigarettes and Hickies [n.h]

By _killerqueen_

[ONE DIRECTION] "The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you." ... More

warning
introduction
trailer
prologue
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt-et-un
vingt-deux
vingt-trois
vingt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vingt-six
vingt-sept
vingt-huit
vingt-neuf
trente
trente-et-un
trente-trois
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huite
trente-neuf
quarante
quarante-un
quarante-deux
Epilogue

trente-deux

150 13 22
By _killerqueen_

"But I have uni tomorrow," Ocean murmured against Niall's chest as she began to think about his demand to take her out.

"That's not an excuse," His voice sounded deep as he strained to look down at her.

"It's a fact." She pulled away and looked at him with a small smirk in the corner of her swollen lips. "I have to do an essay for tomorrow."

"Fuck's sake, I'll make sure we won't stay out too la'e." Niall winked at her cheekily and then watched as her blue orbs turned dark just as they gleamed with the small light from the window.

"Fine, but you'll have to cope with my constant complaints throughout the journey." She glared at him playfully as her smirk grew even more mischievous. "I'll go get dressed." Turning on her heel, Ocean walked into her room.

The popstar eyed her with a lustful fire in his eyes, and followed after her knowing he was going to hear her retaliate against it, but decided to risk it nonetheless.

Just as foreseen, Ocean snapped at him and pushed him out of her room. Niall chuckled huskily and went to sit on the arm of the couch still facing her open room.

Ocean was clearly having fun with him, and Niall was very aware of it especially when she took off her shirt right in front of his line of vision and bent over to take off her pyjama bottoms. Niall caught a glance of her rose tattoo in her back and absent-mindedly licked his lips. The girl with silvery-blue hair then turned towards the awestruck Niall, standing in her laced bra and knickers before blowing him a cheeky kiss and finally shutting the door.

Niall cursed her loudly and laughed before leaning back and letting his head and back fall onto the seat. He turned his head to the side and saw an ashtray full of cigarette butts and beside it the girl's laptop which was paused on a show that intrigued Niall enough to swing his legs around and hit play. The familiar characters registered quickly in his head and he chuckled once as he made the obvious connection as to why Ocean would like Breaking Bad.

After a short while, the girl was finally dressed and ready to leave, but the lad's attention was so focused on the show that he didn't even hear her come out of her room.

"Yo, bitch!" She called trying her hardest to impersonate Jesse Pinkman.

At that, Niall turned around and quickly paused the show again. "Ready to cook?" He asked carrying on with the banter, but his eyes couldn't help but scan her body approvingly liking the way her black jeans wrapped tightly around her legs and the way her crop jumper allowed him a peak at her toned stomach.

"Yeah buddy," She mocked as she attempted to reply in an Irish accent.

"Haha, tha' was awful babe." He stood up and straightened his equally tight trousers.

"Don't mock me, yeah?" She carried on with her fake accent that sounded more Indian than anything else.

Niall just laughed at her, before swinging an arm around her neck playfully and covering her mouth with his hand.

"It's a no from me." He replied with his own attempt at trying to sound British.

Ocean pulled his hand down her mouth, and screwed her eyebrows at him. "Did you just try and sound like Simon Cowell?"

Niall simply winked down at her and made the motion of dusting his shoulder in pride. Ocean merely laughed at him and grabbed her RayBans from the small table by the door. However, just as she was putting them on they somehow slipped from her hand and fell on the ground.

"For fuck's sake!" She groaned as she bent down to pick them up.

Niall was chuckling at how quick the girl lost her temper, and when Ocean shot him a dirty look he said; "Let's make a bet."

"Excuse me?"

"Look, if ya swear before we even get back 'ere again, then I'm takin' ya out tomorrow."

Ocean's eyes widened in shock and her mouth dropped just to further emphasise her shock.

"If I win and don't swear before you do, then you're doing my 2000 worded essay due tomorrow." She fired at him, resting a hand on her waist and looking at him dominantly.

Niall's cheeks filled with air as he considered that option for a moment, but then weighed the possibility of that actually happening and immediately extended his arm out to close the deal. A confident grin glowed across his face as his blue eyes twinkled with cockiness due to being certain he would win this.

Ocean was even more cocky when she shook the boyband member's hand, even though a faint hint of resistance inside her was failing to hold as she was already close to swearing at him. But as the girl chewed on the inside of her cheek, she knew she was not going to allow herself to fail this.

"It's a deal." She muttered as they shook hands, both slightly tightening their grip as their competitive side was already shining through.

After getting inside the car in a haste, due to Niall not wanting to get recognised, they set off on their journey. Ocean put both her feet on the seat and turned on the radio. Niall looked a her feet, but held in the remark about making his car dirty because it would end up in him swearing; so he let her win.

After a couple of minutes of driving, Ocean was getting bored and so turned to Niall.

"Where the hell are you taking me?"

Niall's eyes widened with glee and grinned at her. "You said the h word; that's practically swearing! I won!" He cocked his head to the side and showed his triumphant smile at her.

"Hell doesn't count." She said with a stern face.

"Ha, ya said it again!"

"it doesn't count!" She emphasised.

"I'm pret'y sure it does. Why would Disney Channel use heck instead of hell if it didn't coun' as a curse? Hmm?"

"Hell is mentioned in the bible! I'm pretty sure the bible is the holiest book out there and therefore-"

"Would ya say hell in church?" he interrupted.

"No, but-"

"So it's a curse!"

"it doesn't count!" Ocean snapped, turning her body towards him and using her eyes to make him cave.

Which he eventually did!

"Fine!" Niall lifted both hands in the air in surrender. "it doesn't count. Gosh, woman."

Now it was Ocean's turn to smile triumphantly at him before sitting comfortably again with her feet on the dashboard.

"I'm pret'y sure if I had said the word, ya would 'ave held it against me."

"You did say the word," She tilted her head to the side and muttered at him.

"Yeah, but only after you said it."

"Can we just stop talking about this? It doesn't count for either of us."

"Good."

"Good." Ocean repeated.

Ocean took a deep breath, swallowing in the curse that was already urging to come out, and folded her arms. Her eyes were vaguely watching the buildings swish past as she decided to purely concentrate on that, knowing that any situation that involved talking would eventually lead to her swearing.

Singing absent-mindedly to the songs that came on the radio, Niall finally drove to his destination. The surroundings didn't really give much away as to what they were going to do. It was a beautiful Edwardian house, situated on a quiet road that was clear only rich people would live here.

"You're not introducing me to your parents are you?" Ocean asked with more dread than humour.

Niall blurted out a loud laugh and shook his head, "Hell no! Are ya crazy?"

His question was answered by a punch on his shoulder.

"Ya'll enjoy it. Trust me!" He winked as he finally parked his car.

Remaining tight-lipped even as they got out the car, Ocean was slowly losing her temper. But it was unitl Niall knocked on the door and an elderly man opened the door that Ocean knew what they were in for. And that was only because the man mentioned what they were doing.

"Welcome to your wine tasting evening." He mumbled in a posh voice, as Niall winked at Ocean again.

"Told ya, you'll enjoy it."

-------------

AN: It has been a while and for that I am sorry (but I've been soooooooooo busy!). I hope you all enjoy this new chapter and if you can tell me what you guys think that'd be great!

Who do you think will swear first??

Until next time!

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.8K 58
[✓] ∥ "What do you fear most?" At my childish question, she smiles and looks down. In all honesty, I thought we were going to have to stay there all...
His Girl By Anne

Fanfiction

235K 9.4K 64
Five reckless and uncaring boys abduct her and refuse to tell her why. Unknown to the other boys, one of her kidnappers plans to make her life hell...
1.8K 29 8
'The worst feeling isn't being lonely but being forgotten by someone you can't forget '
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...