Meri Fitoor aur Teri Hadh - Z...

By Shesha_Writes

Serial killer Ananya Raichand has committed suicide in the prsion after serving 10 years of prisonment. Since... More

Dedication
Character Sketch
Character Sketch - 2
Chapter 2 - Tangled lives
Chapter 3 - Lavanya's grief
Chapter 4 - Broken hearts
Chapter 5 - Ananya's case brings trouble
Chapter 6 - Shocking Coincidence
Chapter 7 - Maitree's plan backfires
Chapter 8 - Maitree in a conundurum
Chapter 9 - Arjun gets a clue
Chapter 10 - Maitree confronts Arjun
Chapter 11 - Arjun breaks down
Chapter 12 - Will Arjun nab the culprits?

Chapter 1 - Maitree starts her game

42 4 19
By Shesha_Writes

Darjeeling, West Bengal

A car is rushing with around 150 km/hr in the highways at midnight. Except the noise of smooth interaction of the tires with road, nothing could be heard. But it is not the sign of peace.

It is a sign of horror.

A kid inside the car is shouting with fear. She is sitting at the back seat. In the front seat, two guys are sitting wearing black scarfs and costumes. The guy who is not driving, looks at the girl angrily. It still didn't stop the kid's scream. The driver of the car tried to calm him down.

Guy 1 - "Aman, don't bother her. Let her shout to the maximum. Then she'll lose her energy to shout."

Aman nodded.

Soon, the guy noticed through the rear view mirror that a bike is following them at a maximum speed. He is wearing black jacket and pants with a biker helmet.

Guy 1 - "Aman, looks like someone heard this girl's scream. Someone is following us. We should either escape or else tackle this guy."

Aman - "Yes, Kunal. Firstly, let me tackle this kid. She is inviting troubles."

Aman took the knife and shows it to her neck. The kid's scream gradually decreased and become silent.

Kunal - "Who the hell is he!"

Aman - "Whoever the hell he is! We have to escape from him."

Kunal drived eccentrically so that he could hit the bike and make him fall down. But the biker is clever enough not to fall in those cheap tactics.

Soon, the biker took over the car and stopped it, banning the car from movement.

Kunal smirked. He hit the bike slightly making it fall down that made the biker move away.

Then, Kunal immediately took a back turn and took a alternate which is 50 meters behind. Kunal and Aman were laughing at the biker's innocence.

It is a one way road. They travelled almost 5 kms. 

To their awe, they noticed that a jeep is blocking their way.  They stopped the car. Kunal signed Aman to go behind the seat and keep the kid's head in his lap.

Kunal honked the horn. He couldn't see the driver of the jeep or anyone nearby.

Kunal get out of the car and tried to move the jeep away. He called Aman as well for the help. Aman came out of the car. Successfully, Aman and Kunal moved the jeep and started a fist bump.

Kunal and Amar sit in their car. To Amar's shock, the kid is missing. 

Amar screams, "Bro, where is that girl?"

Kunal - "What the hell is this! Where could be the girl? She was unconscious, right?"

Amar - "You're just useless. Can't you lock the car?"

Kunal kept his hand over his hand. A voice behind them is heard.

"You thought that you actually escaped, didn't you? But you just escaped from the biker and not from our game."

Amar and Kunal looks behind and looks at the man, who is holding the kid. He is almost 6 feet tall, looking athletically fit and active. He is wearing a brown blazer and jeans. Near him, a woman is also standing in the biker outfit.

Amar - "Arjun Jaisingh?"

Arjun - "Great boys! You have a good memory power. But you don't remember what I advised you when you were released last time..."

Kunal - "Just stop it, Arjun. You cannot stop us this time. It's better if you give the girl to us."

Arjun - "No, I won't give the girl. What will you do?"

Kunal and Aman run towards him in the rage of fighting with him. Immediately, Arjun gave the kid to the woman and run towards them.

Arjun pulled Amar's arm and twisted it to the whole circle. Kunal tried to punch him but Arjun defended his punch.

Amar fell down. Arjun kicked Kunal's shoulder and punched Kunal's jaws. He further thrashed his shoulders with his elbows.

Kunal surrendered. 

Arjun tied Amar and Kunal with a rope and made them sit in the police jeep.

Arjun called the woman and the kid. The kid ran to Arjun and hugged him tightly. 

Arjun - "What's your name, beta?"

Kid - "I am Manvi. Thankyou so much uncle for saving me from these bad people."

Arjun - "Welcome beta. Could you eat something?"

Manvi - "No, I want to go to my parents."

Arjun - "Okay. That's fine."

Arjun let Manvi sit. The biker woman tend to Manvi's wounds.

Arjun - "Natasha, look after her. I'll call her parents."

Natasha nodded.

Arjun made a call. As the call gets connected, a wailing voice is heard.

Mrs. Mishra - "Sir, did you find my daughter?"

Arjun - "Yes, mam. Your daughter is safe with me. And I arrested those kidnappers. So your money would also be recovered."

Mrs. Mishra - "Thankyou so much, sir. I don't know how I'm going to repay. Where are you all?"

Arjun - "We are in Darjeeling. By tomorrow morning, we'll reach Mumbai. Manvi wants to talk to you. Shall I give her?"

Mrs. Mishra - "Yeah, please give to her."

Arjun gave the phone to Manvi.

Natasha stood and looks at Arjun - "Are you okay?"

Arjun hugged Natasha - "Thankyou Natasha. Even though you're not a cop, you helped me in this crucial period."

Natasha - "It's okay, Arjun. I might have helped you. But, even without my presence, you have the capability to rescue the girl."

Darjeeling Police Team comes to the place. They took Aman and Kunal in their jeep. One of the lady inspectors come to Arjun.

They wished him. He too reciprocated the same. 

Arjun goes to Manvi.

Arjun - "Manvi, what did your mom say?"

Manvi - "She told me that she'd meet me tomorrow morning."

Arjun - "Anything else."

Manvi - "She told me to obey whatever Arjun sir says as he is your protector."

Arjun smiled.

Arjun - "So, now you're going to stay with this superwoman's house this night. She will take you to your mother tomorrow."

The lady inspector come and gave her a teddy bear.

Manvi smiled and goes with her.

***

Natasha's house

Four hours passed...

Natasha covered herself with the bedspread with a smile. She turned her gaze towards Arjun who is sleeping with just shorts. Natasha hugged Arjun from the behind and kissed his neck. Arjun smiled and took her hand to his lips and kissed it.

Arjun - "How is the night?"

Natasha - "It's perfect... After all it is you."

Arjun laughed.

Arjun - "Shall we go to the pool?"

Natasha nodded. He lifted her and took her to the pool.

Natasha - "Don't you think we should take this relationship to the next level?"

Arjun - "Next level in the sense?"

Natasha - "Like we know each other... likes and dislikes... we had physical union many times. So why not we take it to a ever lasting relationship... as couples.."

Arjun released herself from her hold.

Arjun - "You just spoiled the mood, Natasha. You know right, I'm not interested in any long term relationships?"

Natasha - "Come on, Arjun. It's been 1.5 years. If it is not a long term, then what the hell it is!"

Arjun started wearing his clothes. Natasha too wore her clothes.

Arjun - "I told you since the beginning that I'm not such a person. I also told you that I'm having  casual relationships with few woman too. You're just one among them."

Natasha - "Don't lie to me, Arjun. Only we're in relationship. I've never seen you with other girls."

Arjun laughed louder.

Arjun - "You're a foolish woman. Just because you haven't seen me with others, how could you conclude that easily?"

Tears flow from Natasha's eyes.

Arjun - "I'll stay in a relationship until I forget her or some burden. If they remind me of her in someway, I'll move away. Don't ask who is that her. I was in the verge of forgetting her with you, but you're making some other plans with me. That's impossible."

Natasha pulled the collar of Arjun.

Natasha - "You have used me, Arjun. It's not fair. You don't have the guts to take responsibilities."

Arjun - "Leave my blazer, Natasha."

Natasha - "Accept it, Arjun. You just took  me for granted."

Arjun - "I can't take responsibilities for whatever you assumed. I clearly told you that whenever I felt bored, I'll end this affair. And you too agreed it wholeheartedly."

Natasha loosen the grip and Arjun released himself. 

Arjun took his bags and is about to leave her house.

Arjun - "Good bye, Natasha. All the best for your future."

***

Mumbai

After completing all the legal procedures, Manvi is given to Mishra couple. Mishra couple greeted and blessed Arjun for a bright future.

Sub Inspector Mr. Patel comes to him.

Mr. Patel - "Congratulations, sir. Only you can complete such high profile cases rapidly without bending to the political factor or administrative factors. You went to Darjeeling in your own expenses just for service. You're really selfless and brave."

Arjun - "Thanks Patel. Once you make your point firmly, no one can take control over it. I'm just happy that Manvi is safely returned to the family. I also make sure that these culprits get a severe punishment."

Mr. Patel - "You're great, sir. By the way, these are few letters and bouqets from various organizations owing to your achievement."

Arjun - "Keep these things here."

Mr. Patel - "Also sir... The problem is, we got another high profile which seems to be very complicated."

Arjun - "Which one? Dorothy case?"

Mr. Patel - "No sir. Ananya Raichand's case."

Arjun - "What? What is so special in it? It's closed, right?"

As Mr. Patel briefs the case, Arjun finds the case to be extremely shocking and complicated.

***

9PM, Arjun's house

Arjun is working out in his home gym playing high volume music. He is doing the battle rope workout.

His door bell is rang. Arjun didn't respond.

Second time, the bell rang. Arjun wiped his sweat and wore a shirt. He comes and opens the door.

It is a girl of around 25 years who knocked the door. She has a long hair and is wearing a jean and a high neck top. She is holding a pair of luggages.

Arjun - "Who are you? And how can I help you?"

The girl - "Hi sir, I'm Maitree. May I know where is this address? My phone is dead so I can't use G-maps as well."

Arjun looks at the address.

Arjun - "You're at the right place almost but... the exact place is somewhere..."

He looks back and front.

Arjun - "Yeah, got it. The address is behind this house."

Maitree - "Thankyou so much, sir."

Arjun - "You're welcome. Are you new to this city?"

Maitree - "Yes sir. I got a job here so I shifted to this city."

Arjun - "Nice. May I accompany you to the house as you're having so many luggages with you?"

Maitree - "No need sir... I can manage.."

Arjun - "Don't be reluctant, mam. Come on."

Arjun pulled one luggage of Maitree  and both comes to her house.

Arjun - "Here you go."

Maitree is about to take a step forward but the stone slipped her. Maitree fell down. 

Arjun helped her to get up and made her in the veranda. 

Arjun - "Did you get injured?"

Maitree - "No, I'm fine."

Arjun noticed bruises in her forearm. 

Arjun - "See, you got injured. Wait here, let me bring a first aid."

Arjun run to his house and brings the kit. He dressed her wounds by applying anti-infectious cream.

Maitree - "You're so sweet, aren't you?"

Arjun blushed hearing her compliment.

Maitree - "Arrey... You're blushing..."

Arjun - "Okay fine... I'm leaving. By the way, nice to meet you."

Maitree smiled.

Maitree bids Arjun as Arjun leaves.

Maitree smirks - "So the first mission is accomplished."

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 177 24
TARA RAICHAND A young beautiful, kind and caring women with silver eyes, brown hairs, perfect body shape, a little flirty,having a strong personality...
389K 16.2K 35
Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 22/04/17 45 in romance on 17/07/17 120 in...
12.7K 827 28
Parineet Rajeev Bajwa. She doesn't resonate with this name anymore. She can't be married to a guy like him. A pathetic one. What did she do to deserv...
14.3K 1K 19
When Arnav Singh Raizada, a 28-year-old man comes across a 28-year-old woman, Khushi Kiran Gupta; he becomes someone he was not. He thought his life...