Like You A Little | Minji x H...

By expensivestrawberry

A broke student, needs to pay for her monthly financials. In the help of Danielle, Hanni was sent to Minji's... More

A/N:
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

04

1.8K 131 57
By expensivestrawberry

" Wear casual, Minji. We'll be having a dinner tonight. " Mrs. Kim ordered, it's already 7PM in the evening.

The woman shifted her eyes on the girl, who's currently cleaning some dirt on the living room's carpet. She smiled, a thought of taking her in a dinner enters her head.

" Hanni Pham. " She called out, the younger girl turned around to faced her.

Hanni walked towards her shyly, clasping her hands on her back.

" Do you need anything, Ma'am? "

" Let's go have a dinner somewhere, you'll come with us. Alright? "

Hanni's eyes replaced by excitement.

" O-oh.. um, are you sure Mrs. Kim? " Mrs. Kim nodded.

" I heard about you and Haerin, I'm glad you were in your position to be friended with my little ones. " Hanni smiled of what she heard.

" Yeah haha, Haerin's really easy to get along though, Mrs. Kim. " Hanni added.

" Okay. Please take Minji with you, Haerin's already outside, don't forget to lock the door. I'll go first. "

Hanni nodded, once the woman went out. She immediately grabs her jacket that hanging on her cabinet, she even puts perfume all over her body and checked herself in the mirror.

She heard Minji's door gets opened.

She went out on her room, catching Minji's arm who's almost leaving.

Minji startled a bit of what she did.

" I thought you were outside, already?! "

" Shh, I'm sorry. Your mom told me to wait for you, let's go now. "

Were she expecting me to come with them?

That's obviously out of her league, she's not a part of this family but speaking of Minji's family, she's starting to like them.

Hanni and Minji went outside together, she removed her hand that clinging on Minji's arm but Haerin saw it.

" Hanni, sit beside me. " Haerin said, patting the empty seat on her left side.

She even gave that type of look to Minji, it seems like asking for her permission? why does she have to asks for her permission though?

She has no choice, she sat down and she was surprised when Haerin leaned on her shoulder.

Minji saw it and looked away.

" Are you sleepy, Haerin? " She asked the younger in such a soft tone.

" Hmm.. " Haerin hummed.

" You could've lean on me instead, Haerin. " Minji says, eyes were stuck outside the car.

It's un usual of Minji to initiate, Haerin knew how much her older sister hated her that much. They never get along.

" W-what? "

" No forcing, you heard me enough. " Minji replied coldly.

" No Minji, it's totally fine. " Hanni answered, cutted them off. She even caressed the younger's head.

Haerin bit her lower lip, resisting herself from smiling.

" Do you have a boyfriend, Hanni? "

She was a bit surprised of Mrs. Kim question, how would she tell her that she likes girls without actually telling it.

" Uh, no. I'm not really interested. "

She even glanced at Minji, she saw her smiled a bit and it makes her confused.

" You must find one. "

" Mom, don't tell her what to do. " Minji said.

" I'm just saying.. "

" She's not interested, it was clear on your ears. "

Haerin suddenly burst out laughing on her own while still leaning on Hanni's shoulder.

" What are you laughing at? "

" Mom, I used to say those words when I'm still locking myself on the closet. " Haerin said.

" Oh yeah, you like girls obviously. "

Hanni's eyes widened.

Minji even gave her a side eye.

" If you can't have a boyfriend, then have her instead. " Mrs. Kim said, pointed out Hanni.

" Mom, stop. " Said Haerin, trying to hold her laugh when she's obviously gets thrilled inside.

" Mrs. Kim— "

" Why not, Haerin-ah? you're a big girl, you told me you like girls. I think Hanni's the perfect one for you. " Mrs. Kim teased.

There's someone who seems not happy of their conversation.

" Can we just brought that topic somewhere else, guys? " Minji cutted them off.

" Would you even date me, Hanni? "

" Wha— "

" Shut your mouth, Haerin. " Minji gritted her teeth, it is hard to keep her cool.

" So bitter. "

I will make her mine, sooner.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the restaurant. Hanni's almost opening the door when Minji suddenly appears outside and instead, she opened the door for her.

" Take my hand. " Minji offers her right hand and Hanni looked at it confused.

" Why do I need— "

Minji grabs her hand, intertwined it with hers.

And for the second time, Haerin saw it. She immediately made her way to Hanni's side, she gave her a sweet smile and slid her arm on the latter's shoulder.

Minji glares at her, secretly.

And for Hanni, it's so awkward being in this position.

" You guys seems get along very well, huh. " Mrs. Kim said.

Hanni brushed it off by removing herself from them, she really feels suffocated of the reason that she doesn't why.

Minji crossed her arms, Hanni immediately made her to the entrance and opened the restaurant door for them.

It makes Minji grinned, she let Haerin and her mom enters first and then she will be the last, together with Hanni.

Hanni went inside, she started following them, in which table would they be sitting. And gladly, Mrs. Kim found a vacant one, Minji grabs Hanni's arm, stops her from walking down the table.

She watches her sister, taking her seat so Hanni won't be seated beside Haerin.

" Can I go now? " Hanni asked, exasperatedly.

" Yeah, go. " She eventually let go of her arm and followed her on the table.

She smiled in victory, she's sitting right beside Hanni.

" What do you want to eat? " Mrs. Kim asked, grabbing the menu from table.

" Anything. " Minji replied.

" I will eat what Hanni wants. " Haerin says, Minji raised an eyebrow.

" Uh, no. Just pick what you wanted to eat, Haerin. " Hanni awkwardly answered.

" I'm serious, just choose one. I don't mind, Hanni. "

Hanni carefully opened the menu, she rans her finger on it, scanning each of every meals. A dish caught her attention.

" Um, can I have po..potato pancakes? " She asked shyly, Mrs. Kim let out a chuckles.

" Of course, you can. "

Haerin smiled, " I would love to have a potato pancakes too, Mom. "

For the second time, Minji scoffed and glares at her sister secretly.

" Fine. I will have that potato pancakes too! "

" I thought you don't like it? " Her mom says.

" Well, not anymore. My taste changes every year— Uh no, every seconds. So, don't ask Mom. " Minji crossed her arms, looked away.

Haerin likes teasing, oh. Scratch that, she loves teasing Minji in such an annoying way, that's why they never get along.

She placed her hand on Hanni's arms and stared right into her eyes.

Hanni looked at them one by one in awkwardness.

" Hmm, what's wrong Haerin? "

" You looked really beautiful, Hanni. " This is their first time hearing Haerin compliments someone, this is not really possible.

" T-thank you? "

She even tug the strand of hair in Hanni's face, glancing at Minji who's now wearing an envious expression.

" Are you free tomorrow? let's do the deal. "

Minji once again, simply side eyeing them. Ears were opened, she's literally eavesdropping.

" Ah yeah, can't say no to you. " Hanni chuckles.

A few minutes later, the food has arrived. And they never talk to each other in the middle of the dinner, because Mrs. Kim once says, do not talk while you're eating and it applies on Minji and Haerin's head. And Hanni is new to it, she's glancing at them awkwardly while eating quietly.

They finished the foods in just a minutes and the woman paid for the bill as they headed home eventually.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 407 14
Angst After Hanni and Minji spend a night together, Hanni is left to deal with the fall out, and a life-altering event, all alone as Minji changes he...
39.2K 2.6K 40
Hanni gets a text from an unknown number asking for nudes. How long will it take for her to accept the person as a "friend?" And what challenges will...
37.1K 1.8K 13
The more Hanni plays hard to get the more Minji wants to go after her. An AU in which Hanni can't seem to fall for Minji's charm. (Originally writt...
52K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢