โ€ ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–†๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–‰๐–˜ โ€

By -nayabanks-

~~~~๐– ณ~~~~ '' ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐จ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. '' ~~~~๐– ณ~~~~... More

โ€ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’• โ€
โ€ ๐’Œ๐’รค๐’รค ๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’š๐’•๐’Š๐’“๐’Š'๐’Š๐’•๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’•๐’“รญ๐’•รถ๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š โ€
โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’–๐’‘๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’† โ€
โ€ ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† โ€

โ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ โ€

6K 180 25
By -nayabanks-

~~~~~~~~~~~~𖠳~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What was the one thing I asked?!" He began. Koänä sat beside Neteyam with a tired look on her face. She was already done with this conversation. " The one thing?"

" Stay out of trouble." Lo'ak mumbled quietly, also wanting this to be over with.

" Dad it was my fault-" Neteyam tried to excuse his brother's actions and blame it on himself.

" I don't think so! You gotta stop taking the hits for this knucklehead!" Jake told his son. He sounded tired. He looked tired.

" Look, Dad, Ao'nung was picking on Kiri. He called her a freak." Lo'ak tried to explain. Koänä's head snapped over to him with an angry expression.

" He was what?" She sharply asked, getting up. Lo'ak and Neteyam looked at their father for help.

Koänä didn't know that was the reason for the fight but now that she knew, it only made it so much more satisfying for her. Without doubt she would have taken her siblings side but the fact they were picking on her sibling made her want to go kick Ao'nung and his gang of skxqwngs into the fucking sand.

" Koä, sit down. Lo'ak...Go apologize to Ao'nung." Jake believed he was being reasonable but the looks his kids gave him made it seem like he wasn't.

" Unbelievable." Koänä chuckled bitterly. Jake sent her a look.

" What?" Lo'ak asked, his voice soft but filled with disbelief and anger. Koänä looked at her younger brother with a pitiful look. She knew it would take some real guts for him to actually do that. Especially when Ao'nung was picking on their sister.

" He's the Chief's son. You understand?" Koänä glanced at her father with disbelief running in her own eyes. " I don't care how you do it, just go make peace."

With that Lo'ak was out, Koänä quick on his tail. She grabbed his arm and turned him to her,  " Lo'ak-"

" Please don't, Koä." The boy muttered while taking his arm out of her grip and walking away.

Neteyam walked out shortly after with a bit of a bounce in his step. Koänä continued to watch Lo'ak walk off with a frown on her face. Neteyam stood next to her and nudged her lightly.

" Don't worry about Lo'ak. I got it, go talk to dad." He said.

Koänä gave her brother a tiny smile before walking into the pod with a hesitance. She didn't want to be scolded for something she hardly did. Jake looked at his daughter and gestured for him to sit in front of her. The girl sighed but sat in front of her father.

" I was helping my family." She stated firmly.

Jake looked down at his daughter, who was staring at him with a stubborn yet fierce look on her face. He saw so much of Neytiri in her during that moment.

" You do realize these boys are not fully trained yet?" He began. Koänä went to speak but he gave her a look that made her shut up. " You are the older sister. You did your job and I appreciate it."

Koänä stared at her father in awe, " How can you say that to me but then scold Lo'ak for the same thing? Lo'ak protected Kiri. He stopped the teasing that was being aimed at her. Lo'ak did that, father."

Jake could only stare at her but Koänä was not finished.

" Mother told me he is exactly like you were. I understand that you also see yourself in Lo'ak but father," She paused, trying to find the words. " You are too rough on Lo'ak. The boy does everything to please you, to please this family and he is the one who gets in trouble for it in the end still."

" On the field, when we took down those tracks, I thought I lost you guys." Her father felt himself become emotional but held it back for the moment being. " It was Lo'ak's fault you guys were on the ground. He caused that."

" But he does not cause the issue every time! That is exactly what you do not see!" Koänä cried out, standing up. " This time was Ao'nung, we both know that, but for some obscure reason my baby brother is out there apologizing to the asshole who caused this!"

Her father fell silent at her words. He seemed to be in deep thought as she spat the words to him. Koänä frowned deeply once again.

" Lo'ak does not deserve the blame all the time." She walked to the entrance of the mauri before turning around. " The blame that you burden on him."

And with that she walked out of her pod and to the beach. She sat on the sand and closed her eyes with a shaky sigh. The sound of the ocean gently crashing on shore had helped calm her down.

" Am I coming at a bad time?" Trítön's teasing tone nearly brought an immediate smile to Koänä's face. Nearly.

" No, you're fine, Trítön." She replied and glanced over her shoulder to look at the boy. He gave her a tiny smile as he sat down.

" I know I'm fine. But are you?"

They sat in silence for a while before Koänä had laid her head onto his shoulder. The boy wrapped an arm around her with a worried expression on his face. She could tell his touch was hesitant as his arm grazed over her shoulders before planting there.

" My father...I do not think he understands us some of the time. I love him with my whole being but he aggravates me with how much he does not listen." She blurted and brought her head up to look at him.

The boy only softly smiled, tucking a stray piece of her bang behind her ear which made them slightly twitch before they perked up a bit.

" My father is the same. He doesn't listen all the time. I've learned there is not much I can do about it," Trítön said but once he saw her face fall the words flew out of his mouth. " But that does not mean I cannot be there for my siblings who face the wrath of him. That I can do. I am the protector of my family, just like you Koä."

The two kept eye contact the whole time he spoke and soon enough Koänä felt a smile grace her facial expression when the nickname slipped out. Trítön admired how the corners of her eyes slightly wrinkled up when she smiled as well with her nose. Koänä looked at the water with a nod.

" Thank you." She spoke up.

" I am here for you. No matter what."

The two stayed sitting in silence for a while. Koänä simply enjoyed the presence of Trítön, he brought a fuzzy feeling to her insides when he was around. She felt like she was on top of the world. Like nothing could break down the barrier of connection the two shared.

Trítön tugged her down on the sand so they were both lying down and she looked at him with a confused look. He simply just turned her head to look at the stars that were forming in the sky. They both looked up and Koänä was in awe. Although they shared the same sky, it was a whole new experience looking at the stars from the water compared to the forest. The forest...Oh Koänä missed the forest so much, her heart aches whenever she thinks of it.

Koänä felt her hand brush up against his and she nervously retracted it, placing both of her hands on her stomach. She heard the soft chuckle of Trítön before he grabbed her hand off of her stomach, holding it tightly. The girl's stomach did literal flips and she was thanking Eywa that it was dark so Trítön could not see the dark blush that was set on her face.

" Koä!" Neteyam yelled urgently. The girl shot up from her position, still holding Trítön's hand.

Neteyam was pacing towards them with Ao'nung in a tight grip. Both of the older siblings felt slightly deflated once they saw the look on both of their younger siblings faces. They got up fully and met Neteyam and Ao'nung halfway.

" What happened?" She asked right away. By the look on Neteyam's face she could tell something had happened.

" Tell her." Neteyam threw Ao'nung forward his sister with a growl in his tone. Koänä gave Neteyam a look to calm down before she looked at Trítön's younger brother.

" Lo'ak is beyond the reef." Ao'nung muttered quietly. He was quite embarrassed with his actions of leaving the boy. Now he'd have to deal with the wrath of Lo'ak's older sister. The look on his brother's face brought immediate shame and guilt to him.

" And why is he beyond the reef?" Neteyam spat out, an intense glare on his face.

" We left him out there."

Koänä felt her heart stop beating for a moment before it was motivated with rage. She pounced towards the boy but his older brother grabbed her by the waist, holding her back. Koänä would have felt butterflies if it was not for the rage coursing through her.

" What did you do?!" She yelled at Ao'nung, trying to pry Trítön's hands off of her. She squirmed in his grip and slapped at his arms but he wouldn't let go. He kinda wanted his brother alive by tomorrow morning.

Ao'nung looked guilty but she did not care. " How could you not care about someone so recklessly as to leave them in a place they do not know?! What is wrong with you?!"

Ao'nung just stood there as she continued to scream at him in fury. Trítön picked her up and took her a bit away from his brother. He told Neteyam to go inform their parents what had happened.

" Koänä." He sternly said but the girl couldn't help the tears rushing down her face as she thought of her younger brother being in danger. Possibly dead. " Koä."

She looked at him and he wiped the tears away. " I need to go."

" No."

" Trítön, this is my baby brother! I need to go!" She told him as she made her call for O'tekare. The ikran had heard and began to fly toward the sound. " I'm sorry. I will not take any risks. Not with Lo'ak."

O'tekare had landed and she ran to her ikran. Koänä was quick to make the bond and instructed her to fly. She looked at Trítön as they raised into the air.

" Please, go get him more help. Please." She begged before flying away.

Koänä wished she had her eye mask to wear so she wouldn't feel all this wind and water splashing. O'tekare flew higher above the water, as if reading her mind. They had gotten to the three brother rocks where she heard Neteyam say they left him. Koänä frantically looked into the water.

" Lo'ak?!" She screamed out. Panic was flooding through her the entire time. All she wanted to do was find her brother. " Lo'ak!!"

There was only silence amongst the sea and she felt her heart sink into her stomach. Hope was beginning to vanish. O'tekare flew to some rocks that seemed to have something on it. Koänä glanced down and saw a blue figure swimming with something.

" Lo'ak!" She yelled, hoping he'd hear her. He did.

The boy looked into the air with a smile on his face. Soon enough there were more shouts and yelps for him. The warriors had arrived on scout for him as well. O'tekare flew down and Koänä stuck her hand out for her brother.

" I will be back." He told the...rock?

Koänä's eyes widened as the rock began to swim away and go deep underwater. Her little brother took her hand and she hoisted him onto her ikran. He wrapped his arms around her. Lo'ak felt his sister's tense posture begin to ease up as he laid his head on her back.

The two did not speak as Koänä flew to the warriors and yelled that she had Lo'ak and was returning back to the village. They all got her message and began to go back as well.

" Are you okay?" She asked him softly.

" I'm fine. A tulkun saved me." Lo'ak beamed happily and in that moment Koänä couldn't help but laugh. The girl did not care what saved him, she was just happy he was okay.

The silence returned after a while of flying. They could all see the village come back into eyesight and O'tekare picked up her speed to get her rider and her brother home. She glided above the water that was next to the dock. Koänä watched as Lo'ak got off and her father came up to him. Koänä got off and sent O'tekare away back to where her family's ikran were. Wherever that was.

Her parents both were on the dock, her mother going on about plucking out Lo'ak's eyes to which he just lazily moved his head to the side, obviously fed up.

" My son knows better than to take him outside the reef." Tonowari announced. He put his hand on Ao'nung's shoulder and forced him onto his knees. " The blame is his."

Her father looked relieved at those words and tried to get his kids back to the pod. Lo'ak spoke up, " No. This is not Ao'nung's fault."

" Yes it is." Koänä stubbornly cut in, glaring at the Ao'nung. Her family gave her looks.

" This was my idea. Ao'nung tried to talk me out of it. Really." Lo'ak assured, trying to ignore the piercing glare he was receiving from his sister.

The family walked away from the scene with Lo'ak keeping his head low. Koänä silently prayed to Eywa that her father would watch what he says. She could only hope that his words wouldn't hurt Lo'ak.

" Dad you told me to make friends with these kids, it's all I was ever try-"

" I don't wanna hear it." Jake replied dryly. Koänä took that as a win.

" Dad-"

" You brought shame to this family."

Those words made them all halt to a stop. Koänä looked at her father with disbelief in her eyes. There was no way that he just said that to her brother. Her brother...He looked crushed by those words.

" Can I go now?" Lo'ak asked quietly. It was clear the boy just wanted to be away from one person.

Jake Sully.

" Anymore trouble and I'll tie your tail in a knot. You read me?" Their father said sternly.

Koänä was still in shock as Lo'ak walked away. She saw Ao'nung follow him and frowned. She heard her parents asking Neteyam where he was but Koänä wanted to refuse what she was hearing. Neteyam walked away after the conversation.

Jake looked at his oldest daughter and sighed when she saw the look on her face. Disappointment. The one emotion anyone could read on Koänä. He placed his hand on her shoulder but she slapped him away.

" Koänä!" Her mother hissed at her.

Koänä turned to her father with a firey look in her eye, " You're joking..Right?"

" Koä..."

" Please tell me that the whole thing was a joke, father." She pleaded but anger was evident in her tone. " You know that wasn't Lo'ak's fault. Your son isn't that stupid. I'm shocked Lo'ak can even look up to you still. You continue to put him through things again and again! "

Her voice carried throughout the place. Both of her parents shared a look once they saw people looking at the three of them. Neytiri looked near speechless after hearing Koänä's words.

" And for Neteyam...You did it again but with him this time! You blamed it on someone that had nothing to do with it! You did not tell Neteyam to go with Lo'ak. You did not tell Neteyam to watch over Lo'ak. Why do you keep doing these things to your sons?!" She cried out, flailing her arms around. Jake's ears had flattened the more his daughter spoke. He knew she was right. He knew it but Jake Sully was far too proud to admit that.

" That is enough, Koänä. You do not talk to your father that way!" Neytiri was going to begin a lecture of her own but Koänä walked away before she could.

The girl wanted to find her siblings but something told her that they all needed space from family at that moment. The last thing she'd want to do is give them pity and she knows that neither of her brother's would love that. So she kept walking until she reached the beach. She called for an ilu and Nala came swimming up.

" Would you like some company?" Tsireya's voice cut through the silence. Koänä turned around and smiled gently at the girl.

" I'd love that, Reya."

Tsireya smiled widely at the nickname before calling for her own ilu. Another swam up and the two girls got on before swimming away. Tsireya gestured for Koänä to follow her and so she did.

They arrived at the tide pools just on the edge of the waters and both got off, walking onto the ground. The two sat down.

" I'm sorry for what Ao'nung did." Tsireya told Koänä, the older girl just laughed quietly.

" Do not apologize to me for that. Or on Ao'nung's matter." Koänä assured her and Tsireya nodded.

" Is Lo'ak okay?" The Metkayina girl almost sounded nervous to ask that.

Tsireya and Lo'ak developed a beautiful and blossoming relationship. Tsireya was also terrified of Koänä and what she could do so asking the older sister of the boy was a bit nerve racking considering Koänä hadn't been there to witness the moments with them.

" He will be," She smirked a bit. " So... You and my baby brother, huh?"

Tsireya's eyes widened and her head whipped over to Koänä. " No, no, no. That is not-"

The older girl's laugh stopped Tsireya from denying any farther.

" Tsireya, your brother has told me every single thing that has happened since my family stepped foot on the sand. I am also not blind, I see you two walking around the village together or sneaking off after your little lessons onto secluded parts of the beach." Koänä pointed the obvious out. She laughed again once she saw the look on Tsireya's face. She looked terrified. " I've always wanted another little sister so I don't mind."

" I've always wanted an older sister." Tsireya admitted quietly.

Koänä looked over at her with a tiny smile.

" Ao'nung and Trítön are great brothers but I've always dreamed of what having an older sister is like." She continued on. She turned to look at Koänä with a grin. " I see how you treat and protect all your siblings. I see how you defend Kiri or Tuk when it comes to an argument against Lo'ak or Neteyam. I have always wanted that."

" Well you have it now." The glowing smile on Tsireya's face is an image that will never leave Koänä's mind after she said those words. " Blood or not. I'll always be on your side and protect you."

" I see you, Koä."

" I see you, Reya."

______________________
good lord my eyes hurt from typing this shit out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 29.6K 46
-ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ- แดŠแด€แด‹แด‡ ๊œฑแดœสŸสŸส แด€ษดแด… ษดแด‡ส'แด›ษชส€ษช สœแด€แด… ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แดŠแดส ส™ส€แดแดœษขสœแด› แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ, แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด แดแด‡แด€ษดแด› แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡. แด…แด€สœสŸษชร„ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ แด›แดสŸแด…...
134K 3.5K 24
"๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด, ๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ-๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
553K 16.3K 12
Neteyam Sully x Reader Adopted daughter of Olo'eyktan Tonowari and his Tsahรฌk mate Ronal, you spend your days often in the waters of the Metkayina cl...
191K 4.8K 23
!Neteyam x Aonoung! When the sully family came to the Metkayina clan seeking refuge, no one would have suspected a love to blossom between the leader...