The Prince & The Knight (Eng)

By struggle_wind

Jingyu, a poor, not smart, strong Weizhou, rich, smart, famous, vocalist Started with an annoying encounter... More

Cast Characters
01. The Prince
02. Suprising The Knight
03. The Another Prince
04: Who is Weird?
05 : Knight's Prince
06 : Prince's Knight
07 : Knight's Trouble
08 : The Annoying Prince
09 : Pull The Knight Back
10 : Knight's Dad
11 : Back To School
12 : Two Princes
13 : Confusion
14 : The Prince and The Knight
15 : The Feeling
16 : Oh Knight
17 : Blooming
18 : Princess
19 : Deep
20 : Oh Prince
21. Thump
22 : Jealousy
23. Hiding
24 : Honesty
25 : Wind Blow
26 : The Queen
27 : Fallen Night
28 : Dilemma
29 : The Knight's Choice
30 : Princesses
31 : Friendship
32 : Try To Open It
33 : Untitled
34 : I Like You
35 : With you
36 : Prince's Territory
37 : How We Call It?
38 : For You
39 : Step On
40 : Extra Chapter
41 : Prince's Battle
42 : Revealing
43 : Boyfriends
44 : Be Brave part 1
46 : Knight's Battle Mind
47 : The Prince & The Queen
48 : Love Isn't Blind
49 : Doubt

45 : Be Brave part 2

96 8 1
By struggle_wind

Proofreader :  whalemeow0i

️🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱

Jingyu lay on his bed half asleep due to the effects of the various medicines that entered his body. Suddenly his bedroom door opened and made him open his eyes wide.

"Hi Jingyu....".

A deep voice filled Jingyu's room. A man with a large bandage on his hand and several wounds on his face walked up to him.

"Oh hi Mr. Lee.... how are you??".

Mr. Lee put a basket full of fruit on the table next to Jingyu's bed.

"Not good, but not bad either. How about you?".

"I'm fine", Jingyu showed his fangs.

Mr. Lee pulled up a chair nearby and sat beside Jingyu's bed.

"Jingyu... I owe you my life".

Jingyu shrugged his shoulders and laughed softly. "Don't be too dramatic, Mr. Lee".

"Dramatic??? You almost died, Jingyu!!!". Mr. Lee raised his voice subconsciously, then massaged his forehead. "Sorry...".

Jingyu only smiled weakly.

"You know, I was so scared?? I didn't expect you to suddenly appear in front of my eyes. Yelling at those people really... If only I wasn't drunk at the time, maybe I could have hit them in the face harder! !! Damn it!!! I shouldn't have been drunk. Hufftt... sorry Jingyu... just tell me whatever you want and I'll grant it".

Mr. Lee massaged Jingyu's arm, but Jingyu remained silent.

"Jingyu....".

rrrrrrrrrrrrr....

"Jingyu!!!! Are you snoring while I'm talking with deep emotions here? Jingyu....".

Jingyu kept on snoring and left Mr. Lee staring at his sleeping face with wide eyes.

️️🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱

Weizhou sat on the sofa but his eyes never left the figure of Jingyu lying on the bed.

"Zhouzhou, I'm going home for a while. I have to cook for Jingyu grandmother. Can you help me take care of him?" asked Jingyu's mother as she gently rubbed Weizhou's shoulder.

"Of course, mom".

Weizhou smiled widely. Then Jingyu's mother stood up and walked away from him. Weizhou shifted his seat as Jingyu's mother disappeared behind the door. He sat on the chair that was next to Jingyu's bed. He looked left and right, then landed a warm kiss on Jingyu's forehead. Suddenly Jingyu's eyes opened slowly.

"Boo!!". Weizhou whispered softly to Jingyu's face, and Jingyu smiled widely.

"Are you trying to steal something from me?"

"What?! I'm keeping you here!!".

Jingyu chuckled and grabbed his lover's face with both hands.

"I mean kiss... you're trying to steal a kiss from me, right?".

Weizhou rolled his eyes "No!!!".

Weizhou hit Jingyu's hand lightly, but Jingyu winced in pain.

"Awww!!!!".

Weizhou pulled himself away from Jingyu.

"Don't lie!! I just hit you lightly!!".

Weizhou crossed his arms in front of his chest while pulling his eyebrows up. Just like an angry bird.

"My hand hurts, Zhou...".

Jingyu screamed as if his hands were in a lot of pain and made Weizhou restless.

"Is that true???".

Weizhou bit his lip. Jingyu turned around while massaging his hands. Weizhou became panicked.

"Jingyu, are you serious??"

"Do I look like a liar??

Weizhou tried to reach Jingyu's hand but Jingyu pulled his hand away from Weizhou's reach. "Jingyu.... I'm sorry...".

"You're heartless!!".

Weizhou froze. Before long, his lips trembled, his heart ached and suddenly tears flowed from his eyes.

"Jingyu....".

Weizhou sulked like a child, while his hands tugged at Jingyu's shirt. Jingyu didn't move, lying like a rock.

"Jingyu...".

Weizhou's voice trembled and it managed to catch Jingyu's attention. He immediately turned around and was shocked.

"Eh!! Zhouzhou... hey... I was just kidding... sorry....".

Jingyu woke up and pulled Weizhou in his arms.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to say that. Please... stop crying...".

Weizhou's cries grew louder and louder, and now it was Jingyu's turn to panic.

"Zhou... baby... I'm sorry...".

Weizhou's body shook as he hugged Jingyu's body tightly. Jingyu rubbed Weizhou's back gently to calm him down. But Weizhou's tears continued to flow, like a broken dam.

10 minutes later, Weizhou has calmed down. Jingyu fed his lover with an orange he had just peeled.

"The oranges are sweet??".

Weizhou nodded quickly.

"Jingyu, I want an apple".

"Okay..".

Jingyu took the apple and peeled it, then fed his lover again.

"Is this delicious?'.

Weizhou nodded with a big smile.

"Feel better?".

Weizhou blushed then Jingyu pinched his lover's chubby cheeks.

"Tell me...".

"What??".

"Why are you crying?".

Weizhou turned his head.

"Zhouzhou...".

Weizhou lowered his head, Jingyu sighed.

"So it's because of me? I'm sorry Zhou, I was just kidding. Seriously, you are the sweetest boyfriend I ever had".

"It's as if you've had a boyfriend other than me," Weizhou mumbled. Jingyu smiled hearing that.

"Of course not!! You're the only one. Zhou... have I told you that I love you so much today?".

Mmmpppffff.....", Weizhou held back his laughter.

"What???", Jingyu's brows knit together in confusion.

"Are you trying to be romantic? Are you really Jingyu???".

Weizhou's laughter filled Jingyu's room. Jingyu bit the apple with his deadly eyes, looking at his lover but Weizhou's laughter grew louder and louder.

️️🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱

Weizhou is busy with his book while Jingyu is peeling fruit for his lover. Raindrops began to fall, creating a beautiful melody that filled Jingyu's room with a serene atmosphere. Jingyu looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

"Zhou, is it okay if you stay here all night?"

The apple that Weizhou was holding stopped in midair then he turned his head. Jingyu could sense something strange about his lover.

"Did something happen?", asked Jingyu.

Weizhou shook his head.

Jingyu leaned closer.

"What happened??", Jingyu pulled Weizhou's wrist tightly.

"Nothing...", Weizhou withdrew his hand. Jingyu's frown deepened.

"Are you hiding something from me??!!!".

Weizhou shut his mouth tightly. Jingyu pulled Weizhou's arm but Weizhou pushed Jingyu's hand away.

"Zhou....".

Weizhou stood up and walked away.

"Zhou... you want to go home??".

"I want to pee...".

Weizhou's body disappeared behind the door, but Jingyu increasingly felt that his lover's behavior was very strange. Jingyu got up from his bed, took the IV tube hanging next to him and dragged his body to where his lover was hiding in the toilet.

knock... knock...

"Zhou... tell me, what happened? Did your mom scold you last night?".

Weizhou didn't answer and Jingyu got a hint.

"She's angry right? Then... you should go home soon, Zhou...".

"NO!!!!". Weizhou shouted from inside the toilet.

"She'll get angrier the more you stay here."

"I don't care!!!!".

"Zhouzhou... get out!!!".

"NO!!!!".

Jingyu exhaled loudly. He knew that Weizhou was stubborn and persistent about everything, including himself, his lover. And that made Jingyu a little annoyed.

"Okay!! I'll call your mom and tell her that you'll be staying here".

"No!! She will drag me out of here!!!".

"That sounds better!!!".

"What??!!! I don't want to go home!! I just want to be with you!!!".

"That's a bad idea. I don't want you here!!!".

Bbrraakkk....

The toilet door was wide open. Weizhou's face turned as red as a tomato.

"What did you just say???", Weizhou asked furiously.

Jingyu glared at Weizhou.

"I-Don't-Want-You-To-Be-Here!!!".

Weizhou widened his eyes and clenched his fists.

"Do you know how I got out of the house just to meet you??".

Jingyu smirked "Should I care??".

Weizhou pulled Jingyu up by the collar. Tears fell from his eyes and his nose was dazzling. In essence, Weizhou is on fire.

"I jumped from the window into the cherry blossom tree. My feet hurt because I fell from the tree!!! Then I had to climb up the gate!! My butt hurts because I landed too hard on the ground!! I walked from my house here because I left my wallet!! My body hurts!! And now you're saying, you don't care??? You don't care about me??!!!".

Jingyu made a small smile on his lips.

"You think this is funny?? My mom is mad at me!!!".

Suddenly Jingyu pulled Weizhou's waist closer to him. Weizhou was surprised but didn't protest as Jingyu's face drew closer to his.

"What did she tell you?", asked Jingyu in a whisper.

"She doesn't want her son to be gay."

"But you're not gay. You just love me".

"Yeah... but... you're a boy, Jingyu...".

Jingyu kissed Weizhou's head, smelled the scent of Weizhou's hair.

"So, what are you saying??".

Jingyu lifted Weizhou's chin, so he could see Weizhou's crying face more clearly.

"I said...", Weizhou closed his eyes, trying to calm the lightning that was swirling chaotically inside.

"Please tell me...". Jingyu hugged his lover's body tightly. Weizhou felt very emotional, he gripped Jingyu's pajamas tightly.

"I love you....".

Weizhou whispered softly while his eyes stared intently into the black marble of Jingyu. Jingyu's heart beat faster. Just 3 words from Weizhou were enough to melt Jingyu's heart and hurt at the same time. Jingyu rubbed Weizhou's back gently.

"I love you too....".

Jingyu landed a soft kiss on Weizhou's head. Weizhou hugged his lover tightly as he closed his eyes. Trying to get Jingyu's warmth, his scent, Jingyu's love as much as his heart can handle. To calm the storm that swirls in his aching heart.

️️🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱

Weizhou turned his head towards the window. It was still raining heavily.

"It's still raining heavily. Maybe your mother won't come."

Weizhou squeezed Jingyu's palm that cupped his face.

"And what about you?? you're not coming home tonight??".

Weizhou nodded enthusiastically.

"Then call your mom...".

Weizhou scowled, "For what? To be scolded again?".

Jingyu pinched his lover's sharp nose.

"To get her permission".

"I don't need it!!!".

Weizhou hugged Jingyu's hand, then gave a lot of kisses. Jingyu gently patted Weizhou's head and then planted a kiss on his lover's forehead.

"Let's sit down, I feel a little dizzy".

Weizhou just nodded then helped Jingyu to sit on the sofa by the window. Weizhou was still hugging his lover tightly when they finally sat down on the sofa.

"Can you let go of my hand? What if my mom suddenly comes in?".

Weizhou rested his head in the crook of Jingyu's neck.

"I don't care. I just hug my lover. Is that wrong??".

Jingyu smiled widely.

"Love?? You don't even want to share your problems with me. Am I even your friend??.".

"Jingyu....". Weizhou whined like a spoiled child. Jingyu pulled his body closer.

"Zhou, I'm your boyfriend right?"

Weizhou nodded quickly.

"So please, don't hide anything from me".

"But you're sick....".

"So??? I still don't want you to carry your problems alone even though I'm dying".

"Jingyu!!!!" Weizhou lightly hit Jingyu's chest. Jingyu just sighed.

"Zhou, when I say I like you, I really mean to make you mine. When you become mine, I also want to share everything with you and I hope you can share everything with me too, be it good or bad. Because it will be better to see you cry for real rather than you fake your smile".

Weizhou tightened his embrace then landed a kiss on the nape of the neck.

"Sorry....". Weizhou muttered under his breath in Jingyu's chest.

"Zhou... I love you so much. If I could... I want to throw everyone who opposes us off the earth".

"One of those people is my mom!!".

Weizhou hit Jingyu's chest even harder. Jingyu smirked in pain but then kissed Weizhou's head affectionately.

"Zhou...".

"What??".

"Can we move to bed?"

Weizhou shook his head quickly.

"I still want to hug you!!".

Jingyu smiled widely and gently pushed his lover's body.

"Jingyu!!!".

Weizhou screamed and tried to hug Jingyu's body again, but Jingyu held Weizhou's chest to keep his distance from him.

"Jingyu!!!!" Weizhou shouted even louder.

"Didn't you just say you love me??? Then why....".

"I have to hang this onto that pole!! My hands are starting to go numb".

Jingyu brought the infusion bag closer to Weizhou's face. Then the sound of laughter could be heard from Weizhou's thick lips.

"You are stupid!!!".

"Yeah... now you're calling me stupid!! Have you forgotten that you were holding on to me like a koala, huh???".

Weizhou's laughter grew louder as Jingyu got up and walked towards his bed with an annoyed face.

️🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱

Published : January 27, 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 3.1K 22
« COMPLETED » Yibo faced a lot of hardships when he was young and that affects him when he became an adult, while Xiao Zhan next to him trying to pro...
7.9K 737 61
Weiying and Wangji had a chance encounter when they were 15 years old. Their encounter was brief yet left lasting impressions which fueled an unfulf...
5.5K 88 14
Wait sunoo what happened why are you crying did i do something wrong? If i did im sorry can you please talk to me. Oh ni-ki i just fell and it really...
33.9K 1.4K 17
[Story Completed] The moment when Huang Jingyu understand the true meaning of the warmth in his heart and bursting feeling in his chest, was only whe...