The Prince & The Knight (Eng)

By struggle_wind

Jingyu, a poor, not smart, strong Weizhou, rich, smart, famous, vocalist Started with an annoying encounter... More

Cast Characters
01. The Prince
02. Suprising The Knight
03. The Another Prince
04: Who is Weird?
05 : Knight's Prince
06 : Prince's Knight
07 : Knight's Trouble
08 : The Annoying Prince
09 : Pull The Knight Back
10 : Knight's Dad
11 : Back To School
12 : Two Princes
13 : Confusion
14 : The Prince and The Knight
15 : The Feeling
16 : Oh Knight
17 : Blooming
18 : Princess
19 : Deep
20 : Oh Prince
21. Thump
22 : Jealousy
23. Hiding
24 : Honesty
25 : Wind Blow
26 : The Queen
27 : Fallen Night
28 : Dilemma
29 : The Knight's Choice
30 : Princesses
31 : Friendship
32 : Try To Open It
33 : Untitled
34 : I Like You
35 : With you
36 : Prince's Territory
37 : How We Call It?
38 : For You
39 : Step On
40 : Extra Chapter
41 : Prince's Battle
42 : Revealing
43 : Boyfriends
45 : Be Brave part 2
46 : Knight's Battle Mind
47 : The Prince & The Queen
48 : Love Isn't Blind
49 : Doubt

44 : Be Brave part 1

71 8 6
By struggle_wind

Proofread by  whalemeow0i

️🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱

Weizhou sat restlessly in his chair. He kept glancing at Jingyu's empty seat. It's almost the first break now and Jingyu hasn't shown up yet. He had already asked Miss Anna about Jingyu, but Miss Anna didn't know anything about Jingyu's whereabouts.

Is he sick??

He could only meet Jingyu at school. But if Jingyu didn't come to school, he had no chance to meet him. Weizhou was staring out the window when he suddenly saw a familiar figure.

"Sorry Miss Anna.... I have to go to the toilet".

Weizhou ran towards the door even before Miss Anna gave permission. He ran as fast as he could until he found someone he saw from the classroom window.

"Dddaaaaddddd....".

Weizhou tried to control his breathing. The man in front of him turned around and smiled when he saw Weizhou's face.

"Oh son..... how....".

"Jingyu....what happened to Jingyu, Dad??

Weizhou was still having a hard time catching his breath, but he couldn't contain his curiosity.

"He must be absent for a few days. That's why I came here to ask permission", replied Jingyu's father.

"What?? Absent? Why??".

"Yesterday he helped his boss from a robbery, but unfortunately....".

Jingyu's father tried to control his breathing which was starting to feel heavy.

"One of them shoot him."

"What?? He got shoot?? How is he now, Dad? Is he all right??".

"Yeah, luckily the bullet didn't hit his vitals. But he still needs to rest a lot. When he was shoot yesterday, the ambulance Mr. Lee called was stuck in traffic. So, Jingyu was a bit late in arriving at the hospital. He lost a lot of blood, but now he's getting better."

Suddenly, the scene of Jingyu lying helplessly on the white sheet appeared in Weizhou's mind. His eyes burned and his heart ached.

"Dad, are you going to the hospital now?"

"Yes".

"Please, wait for me here. I will come with you".

"But son, you can't leave class. You can come after school. I'll give you the address."

"No!!! My mom wouldn't allow me".

"What??".

"Dad, please wait for me here. I will get my bag. So please wait for me here".

Weizhou turned and ran towards his class. Jingyu's father wanted to go and leave Weizhou because he didn't want Weizhou to play truant. But his steps stopped when he reached the school gate. He stared at the school building then waited for Weizhou to go with him.

Weizhou entered the room, which was dominated by white. Jingyu's mother sat beside the hospital bed, while Jingyu lay there. Weizhou's knees trembled. Suddenly, the bed felt very far away from him. His eyes burned, tears began to flood his eyes, clouding his vision.

"Jingyu...".

Weizhou whispered softly, but it was successful enough to get Jingyu's mom attention.

"Oh... you're Weizhou right?".

"Mmmooommmm....".

Weizhou's body suddenly slumped, Jingyu's mother ran to him and hugged his trembling body tightly.

"Mom....Jingyu....".

"Shh... he'll be fine. He's just sleeping. He'll wake up later".

Tears flooded Weizhou's face. He could feel Jingyu's Mother warmth. She is very kind. She hugged Weizhou tightly, even rubbing Weizhou's back to calm him down.

How I really hope to get this kind of warmth from my Mom, Weizhou thought.

"Come sit....".

Jingyu's mother directed him to sit on the sofa by the window.

"Would you like to drink something??".

Weizhou shook his head and turned his face towards Jingyu's sleeping face, it looks very calm and gentle. Jingyu's mother patted his head gently.

"He will be fine".

Weizhou nodded then Jingyu's Mother rubbed his back gently. Weizhou began to breathe normally and calmly.

"Feel better, son??".

Weizhou put a smile on his sad face. Jingyu's mother pinched his chubby cheeks and smiled widely.

"Can you help me look after him here? I need to buy something".

"Yes mom, I will stay and keep him safe".

Jingyu's mother chuckled, "Yeah... he'll be safe with you here".

Jingyu's mother ruffled Weizhou's hair then stood up and gave her son a small kiss on the forehead. Then she left the room and left the two of them in the room.

Weizhou walked towards his lover. His hand touched Jingyu's sleeping face gently. Jingyu sleeps peacefully but Weizhou can't be as peaceful as Jingyu's sleeping face. White bandages could be seen on Jingyu's broad shoulders.

"How did this happen to you?? I should have let you watch my practice instead of forcing you to go and let all this happen to you. Stupid me!!!".

Weizhou clenched his fists. He really wanted to kiss his lover, to reduce the pain he was feeling at this moment. But he was afraid that Jingyu's parent would suddenly enter the room.

"Jingyu... I love you...".

Weizhou's tears flowed and wet Jingyu's arm.

️🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱

Two hours passed and Jingyu kept his eyes closed. Weizhou and Jingyu's Mother sat on the sofa, while Jingyu's Father sat on the bed.

"Weizhou, do you want to eat something? There's a lot of fruit here".

Weizhou just shook his head and made Jingyu's Mother sigh.

"You haven't eaten or drank anything since you came. But you're crying all the time, you could be dehydrated. Here... eat these oranges...".

Jingyu's mother gave the oranges to Weizhou.

"Mom... mom.....".

Jingyu's hoarse voice filled the room and suddenly made Weizhou stand up and run towards the bed, startling Jingyu's parents.

"I'm here, Jingyu.... I'm here...".

Jingyu could hear Weizhou's voice very beautifully in his ears.

Is it a dream??

Jingyu's eyes opened completely as Weizhou's worried face filled his view.

"Jingyu......", Weizhou smiled widely when he saw Jingyu opened his eyes wide.

"Thank goodness... Jingyu... how are you feeling? Do you need something? Maybe water? I'll get it for you...".

Weizhou turned to pick up the glass that was on the bedside table.

"Could you sit down? I'll help you...".

Weizhou tried to help Jingyu sit comfortably, then helped Jingyu to drink the water from the glass earlier. Jingyu's parents were transfixed by the scene before their eyes.

"Feel better??". Weizhou smiled happily, but Jingyu only gave a faint smile.

"Ehm!!!".

Jingyu cleared his throat to give his boyfriend a code to keep his attitude. But Weizhou kept himself busy to warm Jingyu's hand with his. Weizhou tried to reach Jingyu's face but Jingyu cleared his throat louder and raised his eyebrows, giving a stronger signal for Weizhou to notice that someone else was in the room.

Weizhou's hands floated in the air, then cast his gaze on Jingyu's parents. Jingyu's father frowned but Jingyu's mother chuckled.

"Your friend is so cute, Jingyu. He is so worried about you. So cute...", Jingyu's mother pinched Weizhou's chubby cheeks and made him blush.

"He's always like that to everyone, Mom".

Weizhou frowned, Everyone? I'm just being like this to you!!!

"Really?? He's really nice. You're very lucky to be friends with him, Jingyu".

Jingyu smiled widely and Weizhou's face turned red. Then Jingyu's father walked closer to the bed.

"Are you feeling better, Son? Are you still feeling sick or dizzy?"

"No. I just feel weak. And hungry....". Jingyu smirked like a child, causing his mother to pinch his cheeks in exasperation.

"Mom has cooked delicious food for you!!".

"Really??", Jingyu's eyes lit up hearing that and Jingyu's mother nodded excitedly.

"Okay, I'll feed you later...".

"I want to eat now, Mom....".

Jingyu sulked like a child. Weizhou and Jingyu's parents burst out laughing. Weizhou suddenly felt very comfortable in the midst of this small family. Jingyu's father looked scary but deep down, he was very kind and dear to his son. Jingyu's mother was very warm. They are a soft-hearted parent. And Jingyu.... Jingyu is their love....

How he wished he could stay with this little family forever.

️️🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱

Weizhou sneaked into his dark room.

"Where have you been, Zhou?"

His mother's voice filled the dark room, gave him goosebump. Weizhou pulled his suddenly heavy knees into the bathroom. Trying to hide even if it's useless.

"Zhou!!! Answer me!!! Miss Anna told me that you are playing truant today. Where have you been? Zhou!!!!".

Weizhou pushed the bathroom door open with a bang.

"I went to the hospital!!". Weizhou tried hard to hold back his scream.

"Hospital??? What... what happened to you??".

Weizhou walked to his bed and turned on his desk lamp.

"Jingyu.... he's sick".

"Jingyu??? Zhou!!! Didn't I tell you clearly??? You CANNOT meet him!!! Mama forbid you to meet him!!!".

Weizhou threw his backpack on the bed.

"Have you lost your heart, Ma? He's sick, lying helpless in bed!! And I was just visiting my sick friend. What's wrong with that?? What's wrong??!!!".

"He's not your friend!!! And I know for a fact that you visited him for some other reason!! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET CLOSE TO HIM!!! AND YOU MUST FOLLOW MY ORDER!!!".

Mama Xu breathed heavily, while Weizhou froze and clenched his fists tightly.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND, XU WEIZHOU???!!!".

Mama Xu shouted as loud as she could. Finally Weizhou breathed slowly, trying to calm himself down. He's standing with his back to his mother.

"Mom, I just loved someone and suddenly everything went wrong for you", said Weizhou quiety.

"Zhou, you are my son. And your attitude is my responsibility as a parent. I don't want you to be a naughty child and stand on the wrong path in society. You are a good child. My perfect child. Mama loves you, please understand Mama... ".

Mama Xu walked over. Weizhou exhaled loudly and made Mama Xu stop in her tracks.

"Mom, today I met a small family with a Father who looks scary but has a good heart. And a Mother who is warm-hearted. Their Son is not smart, doesn't do well in study, not the perfect Son they expect them to have. But they really love their Son. Letting their son get as much love as they can give him. Protecting their Son even with their shortcomings and guiding their Son despite their ignorance. Suddenly you feel sorry for me. We used to be very close, Ma. You love me, I love you... But everything changed when you found out I love a boy. I turned into someone you wish you never had!! I became a bad boy!! Immoral!! So you have to save me... pulled me away from myself!! Pushed me to tear myself apart and throw whatever demon got into my head!! Yeah... you saved me... and smashed me into pieces!! You know, Mom??? I'm really trying to endure all this pain. Trying to hold back my tears!! I try my best not to hate you!!"

Mama Xu trembled hearing her son's long rant. She really didn't want his son to hate her, but she also couldn't let her Son fall into the wrong path according to society.

"Zhou....".

"Ma.... Please, don't make me hate you....", Zhou pleading.

Mama Xu froze. Suddenly she felt that her bones were missing. Her heart ached. She really wanted to cry but immediately wiped the tears that started to fall. Her eyes became dry. Dry from the cold that engulfed his body.

"I just want you to remember, Ma...", Weizhou tried to control his heavy breathing.

"YOU RAISED A HUMAN, NOT AN ANGEL, MA...".

(A/N : MY FAVORITE LINE!!!!)

Mama Xu really wanted to call out her child's name, but she couldn't even open her mouth. Suddenly everything felt heavy for her, even to breathe. Mama Xu stretched out her hand, trying to reach her child, but couldn't, she was scared. Afraid of something he doesn't know what it is.

️️🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱

Published : January 27, 2023

A/N : In this chapter, Weizhou becomes weak and strong because of his love for Jingyu. And I love this chapter a lot, expecially "YOU RAISED A HUMAN, NOT AN ANGEL" lines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 3.1K 22
« COMPLETED » Yibo faced a lot of hardships when he was young and that affects him when he became an adult, while Xiao Zhan next to him trying to pro...
45.4K 3.5K 12
A short story! "WEI YING!!!" I shouted the moment he shrugged my hand off. I tried! I tried my best to grab him! I would never let him go! But in the...
187K 11.2K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
73.5K 6.2K 22
Xiao Zhan updates his life on an online forum. (Xiao Zhan's POV) Watch how he meets a rude, proud, annoying, not handsome man. YIZHAN Short chapters...